Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

does anybody know how sales are progressing now and how much money has been raised? So far, I have not seen news from developers about any plans for future development.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

does anybody know how sales are progressing now and how much money has been raised? So far, I have not seen news from developers about any plans for future development.
Just try to reach their website here: https://ubcoin.io/ so you can keep being updated about how much they have been collected as far.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
All we can do for now mate is hope for the best. Let's think more positive and hope everything will be fine. As days pass I am very confident that this will be fine next few days, red time will be ended and green season is fast approaching.

That i what we called a power of positivity don't lost hope eventhough you face challenges and obstacle in any ICOs because that is a way to find strenght in the technology world of businees. This project is well presented as what I have seen the process are in the flow.
You have a point mate, even if we faces problems they must remain positive especially for the team, we just have to put more trust that the problems would pass and everything will be fine. 

I agree both of you, trust is the best asset and the strenght will be of the team for them to pursue and work hard to make the project well developed and keep on progress. They should be able to understand how are they going to find solutions in every problems might encounter for the sake of the investors who choose to trust Ubcoin as investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.

That is the best attitude that the team has because they have the voice to communicate well with the subordinates. It means they stand for what they are and the investors will pop up for sure for another investment to other project of the team because they knew how to handle clients. Well an asset is always an asset and for sure their is no issue why the project Ubcoin is very successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
You are right bud, this bloodbath will end soon and everything will be back to normal. When everything will be back to normal, i hope that it would be also the time that this Ubcoin marketplace will be launched. I am very optimistic about the crypto market and this Ubcoin project that this will be successful as projected.

At this moment it is only an idealistic but time will come it will be realistic for sure because the team works hard to develop and find ways to progress. The crypto market is continue to round and round because it has capability to do the task. The Ubcoin project will success because it has idealist team the turns to relaistic goal.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

The popularity of this project is only happening because of the great effort exerting by the team working behind the Ubcoin project. They really make the best strategy they could ever do for this exchange crypro currency for real goods to be spread much wider in our community of crypto currencies. And moreover, I am really glad that we have this very friendly crypto project that would make us benefited onto it.

I agree, it cannot be done without the teams effort. The team just their best to make it more popular which is a good strategy they made.Hope they will continue that thing.

This Ubcoin project can not reach the goal target , witout the effort and strategy each member of the team Ubcoin have contributed  and the support of the customer and investors of this Ubcoin token project.
It's a team effort that makes a project successful and Ubcoin has the right team to lead them to success and they are keeping and pushing hard for this project to collect enough funds for the realization of this project which help for more adoption of crytpocurrency into marketplace platform.  

Definitely a good point, without such teamwork, project would be useless and will terribly failed. They need to do more innovations which includes about the benefits of their users because this platform is all about a marketplace which cryptos is being used as a mode of payment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

You are right bud, this bloodbath will end soon and everything will be back to normal. When everything will be back to normal, i hope that it would be also the time that this Ubcoin marketplace will be launched. I am very optimistic about the crypto market and this Ubcoin project that this will be successful as projected.

At this moment it is only an idealistic but time will come it will be realistic for sure because the team works hard to develop and find ways to progress. The crypto market is continue to round and round because it has capability to do the task. The Ubcoin project will success because it has idealist team the turns to relaistic goal.

What do you mean by idealistic team? You mean that they have so many ideas on how they can get good support from the investors? The platform is all about marketplace and the team needs to explain more about the benefits of using it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Just try to reach their website here: https://ubcoin.io/ so you can keep being updated about how much they have been collected as far.
Nice bud. Thanks for sharing the link. Many are asking the same questions how the project is going and what are the project new updates. Atleast from the link you shared many will be guided and they will definitely like because they can easily find out more about the project whenever they want to see it,
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

I think that this project is interesting not only for investment purposes, but it will also be useful in implementation. This makes it attractive for users and investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

I think that this project is interesting not only for investment purposes, but it will also be useful in implementation. This makes it attractive for users and investors
This project has gone too far. I am sure that this will reach the success that any project is dreaming of. The team i also very good and dedicated. Their aim is to be one of the top and successful projects done in the market in the future.  I will continue to support this project until it reaches grand slam.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

This project has gone too far. I am sure that this will reach the success that any project is dreaming of. The team i also very good and dedicated. Their aim is to be one of the top and successful projects done in the market in the future.  I will continue to support this project until it reaches grand slam.
Yes, because of the team the project is going to be become huge successful very soon. So do support this project if you want to make a good amount of profit then support it by making an investment in it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Is there any news on the bounty campaign? Itself bounty thread "dead" and the manager long not goes. Yesterday came to the wallet 300 tokens - I would like to understand what it is for.
You participated in the airdrop that's why you got 300 UBC and also the bounty campaign is still ongoing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094107.msg31938638#msg31938638
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

🔥🔥🔥 An IMPORTANT reminder: a new time-limited opportunity for #Ubcoin contributors!

Contribute min. 2 ETH  and  earn EXTRA 1000 UBC for every 2 ETH till June, 25 (12 GMT)!

A guaranteed bonus! Don’t miss EXTRA tokens  -  buy now on https://ubcoin.io ! #ubcoinnews
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 06:35:25 PM by vickycoin05

I think there is no new updates and news about the progress of the token sale. Plans for developments maybe are still in shaping and finalization. Better if we could wait a little more time and give team another more time to do the job done. How I wish that all our suggestions for the improvements will be noticed, lets wait for the teams feedback.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.
Yes, they realy good as what you said mate. I appreciate how they communicate with the followers and the supporters. Very well trained on how to deal with the public. Hope everything that the project will increasing its supporters and investors and will be successful soon. I wish everything will fall according on what they  really plan.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Yes, because of the team the project is going to be become huge successful very soon. So do support this project if you want to make a good amount of profit then support it by making an investment in it.
Yes. Making investments of Ubcoin project will surely give profits as the team behind this are very committed and dedicated to put this in the highest level of competiton. They are doing thier best to make this project a location of choiced for all crypto investors.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

Exactly, this project will continue to grow into this world of cryptos because of the talented individuals who contributed their interest in becoming this project a successful in the future. Hopefully they will have more investors in the coming days.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

Enjoy an UP TO DATE and EXCELLENT selection of PERFECT video reviews and interviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN ENGLISH - INTERVIEW WITH UBCOIN CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLH7QWJk2I

IN ENGLISH - COOL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-006XauYfdo

IN POLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRL3Us4F9Y

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q38s8lieXPs

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZs3hY3qs4

🌟 BONUS 1000 UBC ENDS IN A FEW HOURS —  buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

Yes, actually have no change or the changing is a little from 2 weeks ago to now. I don't have any surprising because this time is extra time for gain the result.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

Enjoy an UP TO DATE and EXCELLENT selection of PERFECT video reviews and interviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN ENGLISH - INTERVIEW WITH UBCOIN CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLH7QWJk2I

IN ENGLISH - COOL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-006XauYfdo

IN POLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRL3Us4F9Y

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q38s8lieXPs

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZs3hY3qs4

🌟 BONUS 1000 UBC ENDS IN A FEW HOURS —  buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !

Well huge amount of bonus for new buyer? If am I an old investors? I still have this bonus like others people normally?

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: