Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.
All clear. Now only time will tell what will happen next with the project and the price of the token. But I always follow such projects, which actively conduct their chats and groups.

For now we are just hoping that this project will going to have a great future as they come closer towards the end. This project has made alot of progress in their platform and it just right the will gain the fair value that they could have in the crypto world. I'm looking forward for the latest updates of this project, hopefully they will provide.

It's been a while since the ICO had started, they faces different obstacles like the fluctuation of the market which I think cause them a bit problem along with the investors. What is good is that they continue making innovation in terms of marketing strategies which it helps them to increased their token sale.

I think UBcoin has succeeded, although they have developed and promoted the project in the most difficult times of the market, congratulate the development team

I agree with you, the project was able to go through all the obstacles and some difficulties. And now we see that the developers were able to realize their idea and bring the project to the end.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy NEW and HIGH QUALITY video reviews about #Ubcoin:

🇮🇹 IN ITALIAN, Filippo Angeloni https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwC08zmm7WI

🇹🇭 IN THAI, The SUCCESS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZjflWuNpk

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN, Jalan Pintas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZLv-I2p0kE

🌟 💥 Ubcoin Sale ENDS IN A FEW DAYS! https://ubcoin.io/en

It's another great achievements from the team Ubcoin. Having this good reviews from different countries will only shows that the project have potential to become a location of choice for crypto investments. This will also give more opportunities for the dev team to continue to work and make this a good kind.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.
All clear. Now only time will tell what will happen next with the project and the price of the token. But I always follow such projects, which actively conduct their chats and groups.

Only time can tell if what will be the next thing will happened. The project team are very active. They keep on searching good and effective ways to enhance the the project reputation and ratings. Last time I checked the project is now on the final cchapter of the long period of process. Hopefully everything will be fine as they reach the end of the chapter.

Yes, that is true mate it means let be the result causes of time. In the other hand the team did not stop discovering what will be the best part in the project. They want to give the best on it as the process goes by.

Right, that is one factor why there is always a progress in the project. The team did not stop in thinking what is best for the project, they openly embrace good suggestions which they think that can help in the project. Good communication between the developers and the supporters are very important in order to understand more the process and the team's move.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

Only time can tell if what will be the next thing will happened. The project team are very active. They keep on searching good and effective ways to enhance the the project reputation and ratings. Last time I checked the project is now on the final cchapter of the long period of process. Hopefully everything will be fine as they reach the end of the chapter.

Yes, that is true mate it means let be the result causes of time. In the other hand the team did not stop discovering what will be the best part in the project. They want to give the best on it as the process goes by.

Right, that is one factor why there is always a progress in the project. The team did not stop in thinking what is best for the project, they openly embrace good suggestions which they think that can help in the project. Good communication between the developers and the supporters are very important in order to understand more the process and the team's move.
Knowing that the project is really improving by how the team is showing that they are actively working on it is one of the important thing to see if you really support and like this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

Knowing that the project is really improving by how the team is showing that they are actively working on it is one of the important thing to see if you really support and like this project.
You are definitely right there buddy. There are really several good things that continuously happening to this project. The project team that keep on working to this project is really responsible and never disappoint us on their performance towards here in the crypto currency community. This project has more achievements to come.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

Top exchanges can possibly boost the number of token holders. It's why project aiming to get listed on these exchanges because they want to be more known and wanted to also increased the value of their token.

I really hope they have good plan for get listing at big exchange. A lot of changing at the world when ETH decreasing. And now we have it.

🔥💥  Ubcoin token Starts Trading on Singapore-based C.O.S.S. exchange

❤️ On August 28 UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S. (coss.io).

👑 Ubcoin Market app will be available for public download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-token-starts-trading-on-singapore-based-c-o-s-s-exchange-bf453c87a54d

😱🔥  Only a few days left till the END of Ubcoin token sale! LAST CHANCE to buy UBC tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en

UBCoin will work as hard as possible to show their value can be determined by the value of the company and not of other tokens/coins.

Based from what the dev and the team have been doing, it shows serious action about how they handle the platform. Until now, they keep making promotion for them to at least boost their ICO until the end of sale.
When the token gets listed to exchanges, trust me more investors will purchase the ubcoin tokens because its created with a purpose and they just havent understood that yet.

They should be quicker to put their coins in good exchange because if they delay it will make everyone begin to not believe in this project.
Lets hope that won't be a case to cause doubt on the project, But I think its really appropriate to put it earlier maybe they have other plans or time for it.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Their project is absolutely amazing and 3 days to go to the end of the Ubcoin token sale. I can expect that they are having agreat day.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

Top exchanges can possibly boost the number of token holders. It's why project aiming to get listed on these exchanges because they want to be more known and wanted to also increased the value of their token.

I really hope they have good plan for get listing at big exchange. A lot of changing at the world when ETH decreasing. And now we have it.

🔥💥  Ubcoin token Starts Trading on Singapore-based C.O.S.S. exchange

❤️ On August 28 UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S. (coss.io).

👑 Ubcoin Market app will be available for public download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-token-starts-trading-on-singapore-based-c-o-s-s-exchange-bf453c87a54d

😱🔥  Only a few days left till the END of Ubcoin token sale! LAST CHANCE to buy UBC tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en

UBCoin will work as hard as possible to show their value can be determined by the value of the company and not of other tokens/coins.

Based from what the dev and the team have been doing, it shows serious action about how they handle the platform. Until now, they keep making promotion for them to at least boost their ICO until the end of sale.
When the token gets listed to exchanges, trust me more investors will purchase the ubcoin tokens because its created with a purpose and they just havent understood that yet.

They should be quicker to put their coins in good exchange because if they delay it will make everyone begin to not believe in this project.
Lets hope that won't be a case to cause doubt on the project, But I think its really appropriate to put it earlier maybe they have other plans or time for it.

It's not that easy as what you think because every listing in exchanges required some amount of assets. So, probably the team already been planning with that issue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

You are definitely right there buddy. There are really several good things that continuously happening to this project. The project team that keep on working to this project is really responsible and never disappoint us on their performance towards here in the crypto currency community. This project has more achievements to come.

The dev team are keeping the community well treated as they continue to work with the purpose of providing a good benifets to their investors. Hopefully in the progression of their project they will make more extra rewards to gain alot of profits.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I think that the team will succeed. They have been working for a long time and I have been watching them for a long time. I do not doubt that the team will do anything to make the project work at the highest level.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

😱🔥  Ubcoin Market Token Sale Ends in a Few Days!

💎 We prepared a short Ubcoin digest of out token sale period.

👑 Qbao partnership, investment from the Singapore-based Amereus fund, moving headquarters to Singapore, events in China and Korea, marketplace release and Artificial Intelligence System creation - all here.

🌟 Read the digest: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-token-sale-ends-in-a-few-days-ubcoin-digest-e6082bc343bc

💥 The LAST CHANCE to buy Ubcoin tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en/
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Their project is absolutely amazing and 3 days to go to the end of the Ubcoin token sale. I can expect that they are having agreat day.

We are enjoying every minute buddy
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project has been actively developing the project. And always team come up with new strategies which can help them to attract investors towards the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

I also think you, the development team UBcoin has very well received feedback from users to improve the project, the reward they received is the success of the project.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy FRESH and AMAZING video reviews about Ubcoin:

🇫🇷 IN FRENCH, Crypto Twentix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q119Of3gDtQ

🇹🇷 IN TURKISH, Atamer Uysamert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTtlBXkZxWQ

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN, Cryptoiz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrTi6LcbKCY

😱😱😱 TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 3 DAYS! LAST CHANCE to buy tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/
fromkrec

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

the team was well received thanks to the good work of the project team. The last few days we can profit from the sales of tokens. Let's see what we can have at this time.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

the team was well received thanks to the good work of the project team. The last few days we can profit from the sales of tokens. Let's see what we can have at this time.

It is indeed THE time to see if you can contribute to our ITO Buddy!
fromkrec

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

The Ubcoin project offers great development prospects for the project. I think many supporters are waiting for news from the developers of the project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

The Ubcoin project offers great development prospects for the project. I think many supporters are waiting for news from the developers of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Very well said, and yes the team continue to make progress so that their platform will soon give a better services to the community. It's a marketplace for everyone who wants to use their cryptocurrencies who doesn't want to get hassled.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: