Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:
https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

that was great! how long did Timothy van Langeveld fly with the drone? It is huge, good for two people. it looks like a helicopter less the tail and the pilot. Passenger drone will have a set location to fly to? and controlled by a pilot from the drone center? is that how it will work?

It is an AAV (Autonomous Aerial Vehicle). Does not need a pilot to fly. It's flight is monitored from the command center.

Isn't according to the image in the above is not practical. As I can see with it the drone in the picture cannot accommodate more than 3 passenger, am I right with it? Though, you still have a good reason to this.

eHANG 184 and 116 can transport 1 person. eHANG 216 can transport 2 people.

FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Drones save time and require less effort. Drones give us a better service in capturing photos or recording videos. It doesn't require too much effort. This is very important for travelers like me. We don't need any more assistance to other people if we want to capture our travel moments. We can do it alone. Hassle-free and less cost for us.

That is right! That's the reason why I have purchased one so I can capture those memorable moments with my family. Aside from using drones in recording videos and capturing photos, there are several applications that can be helpful to the humans. With the help of the latest technology (Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain), the possibility of enhancing the drone industry was brought to life.  
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

DEEP AERO Will Integrate Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for its DRONE Tokens

 DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

DEEP AERO’s public Pre-Sale is scheduled between 30 March 2018 and 15 April 2018. By integrating the Bancor Protocol, DRONE token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), BNB (Binance) and many more projects that will be activated soon.

“We have a huge community and anticipate massive demand for the DRONE tokens, so it absolutely makes sense for us to provide our users with an easy way to convert DRONE tokens as soon as the ICO is finished,” said Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “Integrating with Bancor will provide liquidity to everyone who wants to be a part of the drone economy as we build our platform and revolutionize the drone industry.”

DEEP AERO will activate a Relay Token with 2% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale. Users will be able to purchase and sell DRONE tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About DEEP AERO

As the world economy heads towards large-scale adoption of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)/drones for commercial purposes, the drone industry is grappling with huge challenges. One of the biggest challenge that the drone industry is facing at present is that there is no autonomous system to manage high volume unmanned drone traffic.

DEEP AERO, a global leader in drone technology innovation, is building an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain. It is designed to enable safe low-altitude civilian flights of manned and unmanned aircraft in the shared airspace.

“The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially,” says Mr. Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly billions of flights. At some point in the not-too-distant future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies.Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don’t have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems. At DEEP AERO, we are currently researching prototype technologies such as airspace design, dynamic geo-fencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.”

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM includes universal drone registration standards, secure identification systems, tamper-proof flight data recorders, accurate and trustworthy 3D mapping data, dynamic weather information, and secure vehicle-to-vehicle communication.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP, a decentralized marketplace will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones. This platform will be the foundation of the drone economy and will be powered by the DEEP AERO (DRONE) token.

DEEP AERO (DRONE) Token ICO has started on 1 May 2018.

For more information, please visit https://www.deepaero.com/ico

About Bancor

The Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

Yeah, I think so. The Deep Aero product will be used for many needs. This project will also help the agricultural sector. But, will the Deep Aero platform collaborate with other companies?

Yes. We are partnering with some of the biggest companies in the drone industry. We can't disclose names because of mutual NDAs in place till the deals are finalized.

This means that drone manufacturers should not be afraid because DEEP AERO is not a competitor, instead it is a platform that will help the industry more aggressive, innovative and creative. Since Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence will be used, how does it affect the drones price?
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.
Cryptocurrency is for everyone and we use blockchain to change the old business model this is a new innovative technology and we are warm to welcome this kind of project. We had the most advance technology and with the help of Artificial Intelligence we're resolving it to it's capacity.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.
Absolutely right that's why we are aiming to have the most advanced technology in this field and we wanted to integrate Artificial intelligence to take part control  Drones in the future. I know AI will be used in the next few years.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1Wewq7HwqUmGbJccJHtoKQ.jpeg

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

I know some countries if you going to fly the drone in urban areas, within the controlled airspace or close to the airports, the device need to be registered with our government and mark them with identifying information. So it will easily for them to detect your drones.

Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
Ulquiorra04

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

I am newbie in cryptocurrency and I expect that all of this project are for coins. Fortunately, I found a new one who has different in usage. Deep Aero project can be applied in real life situation. Drones can be used in various things such as preventing criminalities, surveying agricultural land, and etc. Innovations will strengthen by this project and our future is ensured by Deep Aero.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

Drones can possibly used not just in the government but also in the industrial field such as in building an infrastructures the drones that the deep aero project were producing is a big help in checking first the safety of the place and how will  the infrastructures will be built.
As we can see there are many uses of drones that deep aero listed in their white paper, but I think more uses of it will this project can also add so that when this project is being launch more people will attract i this project.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
kyawthuwin

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

Cool Tongue Undecided
Smiley
Cool Shocked
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

I know some countries if you going to fly the drone in urban areas, within the controlled airspace or close to the airports, the device need to be registered with our government and mark them with identifying information. So it will easily for them to detect your drones.
That is good idea because we do not know how many people use drones and we can’t easily identify the drones used by the government if they will adapt the project of deep aero if they have no identity.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

I find this idea interesting and potential in the future. Unmanned aircraft with abundant service will minimize time and save money. Innovative technology continuously to meet the needs and change the local topography?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: