Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.

I think its not really a flying train but a train that floats because of magnetism or magnetic levitation. It is faster since there is no friction on the train track. You can see this on bullet trains. I was thinking more of a Bus Drone rather than a train drone. It also carries a lot of passenger but not as bulky or as big as a train. This is a more conducive way to distribute the cost per flight of a drone vehicle as compared to a two sitter passenger drone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

I saw a concept of a fying train somewhere in Asia. It was really amazing. When i saw it i thought about passenger drones. That concept of flying train can carry hundreds of passengers and will be good in crowded areas like cities but the train itself though it departs from the ground it is still connected to the rails. There is this connecting pole that connects train to rail so the train is not dislocated but always stay on its direction. I thought that if it was drone it wont have to be connected to anything in the land.

I think its not really a flying train but a train that floats because of magnetism or magnetic levitation. It is faster since there is no friction on the train track. You can see this on bullet trains. I was thinking more of a Bus Drone rather than a train drone. It also carries a lot of passenger but not as bulky or as big as a train. This is a more conducive way to distribute the cost per flight of a drone vehicle as compared to a two sitter passenger drone.

I agree with you on this. Bus type drone will be more practical to address the usual commuting problem of the people. But smaller type of passenger drones has its own advantages. Uber concept Passenger Drones may be more practical for others. I think Deep Aero will provide this type of service in the future thru their marketplace.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

earlier, in twitter account i caught my attention to invent this project this is amazing project,

The Drone Racing League partner with France’s Group AB, and is kicking off this year’s DRL World Championship season with a race at the Allianz Riveria Stadium in Nice, France.

The drone racing has been raised from an underground hobbyist activity in parking lots across the country to an authentic eSport with celebrated events all over the world. The event will mark the first professional drone race in France.

“We’re incredibly excited to extend our partnership with Allianz, who has a proud history of supporting innovative sports and auto racing, and to expand the reach of pro-drone racing in collaboration with Groupe AB, the predominant racing media company in France,” said Nicholas Horbaczweski, the founder of Drone Racing League.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IyUeo3

People will always find ways on how to have fun. I think this is the small type of drones. If passenger drones are readily available, I think we will be having a real Drone Racing League. For safety at the moment small drones are more practical since it can be piloted thru a remote control.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
Merited by BitFinnese (3)

I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
I've only seen this on a movies before about flying cars and now it seems like it's going to be reality with the drones, i feel that we're getting closer to this and maybe we didn't notice that one day we are already a passenger of this project...

Sweet thoughts ain't it guys?  And you can let go of all the doubts if it is to happen or not, because it is going to happen.

Ask me why? Because Dubai (where many of the most ambitious projects in the world took place) took lead in the passenger drone economy September last year, where their first ever maiden flight hovered 200m above land for a 5-minute flight carrying it's first passenger ever, guess who?  The Crown Prince of Dubai himself, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed.

Now, ain't that cool?
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

I’m imagining, if it happens there will be abig change during rush hours wherein everyone is going to their workplaces. With passenger drones taking passengers in a maximum speed it could above the land, there will be no more falling in line in train stations, bus stations and heavy traffic.
For sure. Employees will no longer have to wake up 2 hours in advance just to have time allowance in case of heavy traffic and travel delays. People are spending almost 1/4 of the day just travelling to their workplaces and it is everyday with no changes.
I've only seen this on a movies before about flying cars and now it seems like it's going to be reality with the drones, i feel that we're getting closer to this and maybe we didn't notice that one day we are already a passenger of this project...

Sweet thoughts ain't it guys?  And you can let go of all the doubts if it is to happen or not, because it is going to happen.

Ask me why? Because Dubai (where many of the most ambitious projects in the world took place) took lead in the passenger drone economy September last year, where their first ever maiden flight hovered 200m above land for a 5-minute flight carrying it's first passenger ever, guess who?  The Crown Prince of Dubai himself, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed.

Now, ain't that cool?

Cool it is flash12i!  And rightfully mentioned in Deep Aero's whitepaper, among the many Major Use Cases, Drone Taxis or the so called Urban Air Transportation.

Deep Aero indeed means business as they cited the same VTOL aircraft (Vertical take off and landing) which is pretty much of a helicopter sort which was used in Dubai's maiden flight.

Dubai tested the Volocopter which is among their potential flying taxis to be which is a two-seater, 18-rotor unmanned aircraft made in Germany.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

DEEP AERO project Drones if can use in high rise commercial building safety inspection using in photography you need to revolutionize remote control access, that's why aerial drone are highly customized to meet the clients satisfactions. With the benefits of drone inspections can you provide critical information providing  access for inspection and monitoring purposes.

critical information that needs to deliver in perfection to the client to make all service be check.
this will be delivered by deep aero's drones.
without risking any lives.
just the power of their drones and camera. it will be all gather.

Great insights there Santino and Angela!

Deep Aero again proved to be on top of their game as they cited Infrastructure Inspection as one of the Major Use Cases of Drones.

And as much as many of us thought that this is just another wild hyped idea, a company called Airborne Drones already had with them The Vanguard and Falcon X8 which is widely used for inspection & detection.  Priced at approximately $45,000, these little rascals can fly for an impressive 94 minutes delivering it's visuals at 1080p.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
Possible. We also see this procedure in helicopters picking up patients from remote places but i was thinking of a more unique and easy way since it will be the era of drones.  

I think that a good scenario to think about would be having a very small and fast one to scout an area first so the rescuers can see the situation and react accordingly and be able to know if they need to either send a whole team or just an unmanned drone that can fit 1 to 2 persons.

I also agree with you Jefdu33000 i myself also is excited to the launching of the ico of the deep.aero project.
Because the deep aero is one of a kind and also has it own unique features and characteristics of the drone
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.

Drones are common for live streaming events, especially when there are important occasions that are currently scheduled for a particular day. You can fly the drone to the area where there is a high concentration of individuals, groups, or organizations that are present in a certain event. There is no restriction for any drones to cover a live event, which makes every user have the opportunity to make an update of their daily lives, professional affairs, and business meetings. Images captured by the drone can be published to blogs, streaming sites, and social media networks.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

Drones are common for live streaming events, especially when there are important occasions that are currently scheduled for a particular day. You can fly the drone to the area where there is a high concentration of individuals, groups, or organizations that are present in a certain event. There is no restriction for any drones to cover a live event, which makes every user have the opportunity to make an update of their daily lives, professional affairs, and business meetings. Images captured by the drone can be published to blogs, streaming sites, and social media networks.

When users intend to capture a photo or video, drones provide a better accessibility than the traditional camera to lessen effort. Drones are smaller and more convenient than the traditional large cameras, which require your whole body to carry the camera just to capture images and videos. The only thing that a user must consider is to virtually operate their mobile device attached to the control system of the drone. You can use the drones for a longer period of time because it does not cause any fatigue to the body while navigating the environment and recording important clips from the surroundings.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

When users intend to capture a photo or video, drones provide a better accessibility than the traditional camera to lessen effort. Drones are smaller and more convenient than the traditional large cameras, which require your whole body to carry the camera just to capture images and videos. The only thing that a user must consider is to virtually operate their mobile device attached to the control system of the drone. You can use the drones for a longer period of time because it does not cause any fatigue to the body while navigating the environment and recording important clips from the surroundings.

Drones are very convenient for users who want to save more time while covering a scene and navigating above the ground. With just a push of a button, users can already fly the drone and start recording moving images to its surroundings in a lesser time. Users will no longer have to wait for a photographer, cameraman, and digital artist to accomplish the job just to record images or carry a material. All recorded media clips are easily transferred to either of your internal and external data storage units. This is to ensure that the clips are secured in a storage unit from an exploitation or leakage from unauthorized third party users without wasting time.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

earlier, in twitter account i caught my attention to invent this project this is amazing project,

The Drone Racing League partner with France’s Group AB, and is kicking off this year’s DRL World Championship season with a race at the Allianz Riveria Stadium in Nice, France.

The drone racing has been raised from an underground hobbyist activity in parking lots across the country to an authentic eSport with celebrated events all over the world. The event will mark the first professional drone race in France.

“We’re incredibly excited to extend our partnership with Allianz, who has a proud history of supporting innovative sports and auto racing, and to expand the reach of pro-drone racing in collaboration with Groupe AB, the predominant racing media company in France,” said Nicholas Horbaczweski, the founder of Drone Racing League.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IyUeo3

People will always find ways on how to have fun. I think this is the small type of drones. If passenger drones are readily available, I think we will be having a real Drone Racing League. For safety at the moment small drones are more practical since it can be piloted thru a remote control.

Exciting indeed.  Drone racing (as much as watching the first person video preview got my head spinning) started as an amateur sport in Australia in the year 2014.

And though not mentioned in Deep Aero's whitepaper as among its featured use cases, Drone Racing actually paved way for many advancements which many commercial users were able to adopt into a more professional and productive means.

And as Deep Aero targets to harmonize all airborne drones, we might see a safer (and exciting at the same time) races with the application of Deep Aero's UTM.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Drones are very convenient for users who want to save more time while covering a scene and navigating above the ground. With just a push of a button, users can already fly the drone and start recording moving images to its surroundings in a lesser time. Users will no longer have to wait for a photographer, cameraman, and digital artist to accomplish the job just to record images or carry a material. All recorded media clips are easily transferred to either of your internal and external data storage units. This is to ensure that the clips are secured in a storage unit from an exploitation or leakage from unauthorized third party users without wasting time.

Hello there everyone!

All your citations are pretty much in effect already in the current era of drones and yes, as you guys cited, is indeed useful and practical.  And it does not take a rocket scientist to operate one, plus the fact that video clips could easily be transferred using memory cards or some could even have their visuals fed directly to a direct broadcast.

But imagine the chaos when a group of people started flying their drones all at same time to cover an event, scan a place, or inspect a building?  The possibilities of running into unwanted accidents are high (and could be extremely damaging and perhaps fatal too).

Luckily Deep Aero took these point with heavy caution and came up with the concept of an Unmanned Aircraft System Traffic Management or the UTM platform that is tasked to help drones fly in denser traffic with drones estimated to reach millions in numbers doing all sorts of commercial and industrial services in the future.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

How i wish i could visit that place? My biggest wish is to drive a plane or anything that can fly me to the moon! This is a groundbreaking technology that i'm waiting for. The technology is evolving and i know i'm in the right direction to tackle every detail in our society. Drones really help people in daily activities.
I am wondering, what you are dreaming of is not impossible to happen and i believe one of Deep Aero’s dream also but, if aero drone space ships are to be unmanned and will be powered by batteries how it is going to be since reaching the outerspace will take long and there will be no pilot that would change the batteries. Will this kind really be able to reach other planets?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

Now, ain't that cool?
Oh really? So it means it is not just a dream but a dream came true already. If Dubai was able to make it, for sure they will not just be the only country that will take interests in it, for sure more technology advanced countries like Japan are already planning to have the same or even better than what they have. I am excited, if it will be in Japan, it means it will not be far to happen also in my country.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Drone Deliveries and Passenger Drone Moves A Step Towards Reality
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-deliveries-and-passenger-drone-moves-a-step-towards-reality-5f7fad4718f2

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*r6am5PCVPqdlde7HhDSxNA.jpeg

Although robotic flying taxi and drone deliveries would take years to become a reality, the US Department of Transportation has moved a step ahead to make this a reality soon.

The numbers of companies are designing their systems and technologies and will very soon operate their devices. Amazon.com and Alphabet’s Google unit are both developing drones to deliver products. As per the US law, the agency must certify that any business carrying people or cargo for hire is economically ‘fit, willing and able’ to perform.

“The FAA still must approve of a drone air carrier’s safety in a separate process,” stated the DOT. On the other hand, a number of aviation giants and technology start-ups are working on aircraft designs that could be used as robotic taxis.
It’s amazing but i was thinking of a big cargo vehicle carrying not just one box of goods to deliver. But i think this one will be faster than the one i am thinking. Its good to know there will be services like this, if we want something very important to deliver in the same day we will have this privilege.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?

The most anticipated ICO of year 2018. I’m really excited to this project most especially the drones that can carry passenger. In traffic infested city, this technology is a game changer. It will certainly transform the transportation sector most especially the TNVS group (GRAB and UBER). I just hope that the fare price on drones is not expensive.

Wow! That's great! The deep aero being high rated is a good news! I am so excited for the successful  launching of the ico of deep aero project.
Im so excited to witness them reaching the hard cap.
kept-1986

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Where can I see how much money you have already raised? Do you think that you will be able to capture the entire market?
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

While I agree that traffic management and having it monitored 24/7 is really important, I do not think that it would be a great idea to use such expensive resources like drones to monitor traffic when there are already cctv cameras available or can be placed. Not that I am raining on your parade but I think there are more things that would deserve the drones more. Just saying..
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: