Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

this project is great drones are made to explore and what deep aero is trying to accomplish is really good for this industry which aims to reach a larger audience to educate people on how drones can be used, where to used, and what can we accomplished when we are using drones which can deliver us high volume of information we can see into a new kind of perspective.
With a bigger community connecting drone users they can share their own thoughts bridging a more sophisticated and complex understanding of what can drones can really do to discover and accommodate information from what it can capture bringing us convenience and memories to enjoy.

Indeed, the Drone Industry is witnessing a lot of revolutionary upgrades.

When people thought that becoming a professional drone pilot was a necessity to efficiently and safely fly a drone, the drone market brought in advanced in-flight sensors to avoid collisions and perform a hassle free landing.

The past few years witnessed drone flight advancement like no other, improving flight paths and more accurate GPS guiding system.

And with Deep Aero's in depth knowledge in the Drone Market and Industry, the world is set to witness a very progressive Drone Era.

To be honest, there's so much excitement in the atmosphere right now rather than fear.  With the collaborative collection of data in this thread, my confidence for Deep Aero has risen well above my cloud of doubts (there's a hint of wit there guys #chuckles).

Thanking everyone who made this thread very informative most of the times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Hello everyone! And the Drone possibilities just keeps increasing in number.

As found in Deep Aero's official twitter account https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones, the Persistent High Altitude Solar Aircrat (or PHASA-35) is set to be an alternative to conventional satellite technology. This long Endurance UAV is to remain in the sky for a full length of a year! Awesome isn't it?

The future for Deep Aero is indeed set above the horizons!

Read here and be reminded how great of a project Deep Aero is! https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/phasa-35-an-alternative-to-conventional-satellite-technology-d2fbca1201ac
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

The Drone Safety App Being Launched By SkyWatch

Quote from: Deep Aero Official telegram
SkyWatch launched the drone safety app with on-demand insurance, which is now available on App Store and Google Play for both business and recreational operators. The operators can get real-time hazard warnings based off of the drone’s telemetry. The app will be calculating a safety score for each flight that will be used to set an industry benchmark for operators.
One of the features of SkyWatch is the ability to plan the flight areas more accurately, empowering the operators to avoid hazards in a flight area.
“Drone operators need a solution that caters to their needs, and our platform doesn’t only offer insurance or safety but marks a new era in drone insurance, where safer pilots can be rewarded for their efforts to fly safe and actually pay less on their insurance premiums,” says Tomer Kashi, SkyWatch’s CEO.

When I saw the word "skywatch", one thing comes from my mind. Did you know HAARP? This is an
I think Deep Aero can do this since this project is for Aerial Supervision. Deep Aero can be also a global broadcaster and typhoon monitoring company that can determine the future weather in a country.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-drone-safety-app-being-launched-by-skywatch-7fe71cd32365

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

SkyWatch launched the drone safety app with on-demand insurance, which is now available on App Store and Google Play for both business and recreational operators. The operators can get real-time hazard warnings based off of the drone’s telemetry. The app will be calculating a safety score for each flight that will be used to set an industry benchmark for operators.
One of the features of SkyWatch is the ability to plan the flight areas more accurately, empowering the operators to avoid hazards in a flight area.
“Drone operators need a solution that caters to their needs, and our platform doesn’t only offer insurance or safety but marks a new era in drone insurance, where safer pilots can be rewarded for their efforts to fly safe and actually pay less on their insurance premiums,” says Tomer Kashi, SkyWatch’s CEO.

When I saw the word "skywatch", one thing comes from my mind. Did you know HAARP? This is an
I think Deep Aero can do this since this project is for Aerial Supervision. Deep Aero can be also a global broadcaster and typhoon monitoring company that can determine the future weather in a country.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-drone-safety-app-being-launched-by-skywatch-7fe71cd32365

The Drone Industry is indeed making a whole lot of seemingly endless progress as of the moment.

And yes, i'm sure Deep Aero is on track of all these insurance and safety apps as they are released from time to time.  And on that note, Deep Aero is surely to collabrate all these technologies for their UTM.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

This is a good development for Drone technology. I believe that Deep Aero will be developing its own safety app. Your idea is also feasible however I remember typhoons and hurricane in the US is so big that may affect drone flight. Anyway it is good that its available with google play and app store. I do hope that Deep Aero will also be available for all in the future.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Yes, you are right. The size of the drones is really a big plus to it since it can be driven on low profile to evade enemy eyes. Another great thing would be that it can be implanted with explosives or guns and ammunition to accomplish assassinations of high profile criminals or terrorists.
Well, drones are very big help to us not only in some human work that will make it easy but in the military purposes also, in other country, drones are very useful in their military actions, like they can easily monitor the places where the enemy live without their life is in danger.

in cases of wars there are moments wherein immediate evacuation of soldiers and rescued people are necessary, deployment of drones in this cases are very important to make sure that the soldiers and other people will be fly away from the danger area as soon as possible.

I don't think that drones are used for transport yet. It is under development and testing stage. Drones in the military are usually used for surveillance and missile attack on enemies. In my country the US did help out against the terrorist by providing areal surveillance using state of the art drones during a terrorist attack. It really helped our military to pinpoint the enemy location and if there are hostages held by the terrorist. Its not really good to see war and fighting but if it will help eliminate bad people then Drones are really great. I don't think Deep Aero will focus on the military use of its system, there are a lot of practical ways to use drones in the future.
Yes in fact by the August this year deep aero will start research and development for drones passenger and on January 2019 they will run a series of test for it...  And after 1 year and half from now (January 2020)  deep aero will officially launched drones passenger...
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Drones made eyed as Tools in Traffic War, they monitored wildlife along intracoastal water ways.

Drones can used also for inspecting bridges for damage,conducting airport flights path inspections.

The potential using of  drones is including from traffic management to inspections traffic signals or sampling vehicles speed along particular corridors.

Its really useful to the areas that is hard to reach by humans because of the possible harm that might set them and it really helps us to operate and manage things in the busy areas on the city.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

this project is great drones are made to explore and what deep aero is trying to accomplish is really good for this industry which aims to reach a larger audience to educate people on how drones can be used, where to used, and what can we accomplished when we are using drones which can deliver us high volume of information we can see into a new kind of perspective.
With a bigger community connecting drone users they can share their own thoughts bridging a more sophisticated and complex understanding of what can drones can really do to discover and accommodate information from what it can capture bringing us convenience and memories to enjoy.

Indeed, the Drone Industry is witnessing a lot of revolutionary upgrades.

When people thought that becoming a professional drone pilot was a necessity to efficiently and safely fly a drone, the drone market brought in advanced in-flight sensors to avoid collisions and perform a hassle free landing.

The past few years witnessed drone flight advancement like no other, improving flight paths and more accurate GPS guiding system.

And with Deep Aero's in depth knowledge in the Drone Market and Industry, the world is set to witness a very progressive Drone Era.

To be honest, there's so much excitement in the atmosphere right now rather than fear.  With the collaborative collection of data in this thread, my confidence for Deep Aero has risen well above my cloud of doubts (there's a hint of wit there guys #chuckles).

Thanking everyone who made this thread very informative most of the times.

Yes, it is very encouraging when you see that there are many companies and start ups that is into developing drone technology. This thread is really helpful in enlightening investors on what will be the future for Drones. Deep Aero has a very good prospect and I believe it is wise to invest in Deep Aero. Good luck and More power.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.

well, you have a point that cctv was limited area can capture, but the good about it is they are 24/7 access that unlike in drones that the time was limited only and need to change the battery or charge the drones. So for me the best uses of drones is delivering the goods in the area where not easily reach of simple vehicle.

This is in response to ace9989 as to drones being used for car chases.

Though not impossible, i think a speeding car could (most of the times) out win the fastest drones to date.

In fact, back in 2016, a DJI Drone was pitted against a Jaguar XJ where the Jaguar was driven by a world class stunt driver and the DJI was operated by a Pro Drone Pilot.  The Hot Pursuit was staged to see how easy or difficult it would be to shake off a drone during a hot pursuit.

And the verdict, the Jaguar did win, though it wasn't that easy.

But i guess with Deep Aero eyeing on a UTM, a coordinated drone hot pursuit will reverse the table with drones passing hot pursuit locations and speed details allowing the system to relay real time analytical flight strategies to keep tailing a vehicle.

Here's the link of the face off  between DJI and Jaguar by the way: https://www.carshowroom.com.au/news/jaguar-xj-tries-to-lose-a-drone-in-hot-pursuit-for-science/

Well if it is racing on a race track or a road where is no traffic, cars like Jaguar as you say will really win. However for areas with high traffic, I believe that even if the car is fast it will just be stuck in traffic and Drones will win on this.
lucky.mandy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/09/17/cockpit.jpg

Well, although this is a great news that can prove the legitimacy of the claims of deepaero, I think that these planes are a far stretch from what deepaero is trying to accomplish because they are obviously just aiming for drones that are for utility purposes doing small tasks that are too small for planes or cannot be accomplished by planes.
Hey! Let us not forget that they are also aiming to have passenger and cargo drones, so small passenger drones as start up is not bad for i believe it will lead to a more advanced and more improved ones. Let us not underestimate what Deep Aero can accomplish. As long as they have the vision, nothing will be impossible to accomplish.
This project is bullshit..... They want to develop and to build a working prototype of a passenger drone in 5 months.  Do u understand that??? 5 month's will be not enough even if they had 10 millions usd today.  They don't have money to develop something, that's why we are here now, doing an ICO
It can be possible plus don't expect that it would be good as a luxurious car and it can flew so high like a plane the point is its what deep aero's vision its their goal so it must be the best thing that they think the team can accomplish, we already see that in some videos of some passenger drones created by some individuals that can fly in a short amount of time we deep aero had given a chance who knows maybe it can improve and give us an opportunity to try one and it can be the future of flying cars.

It is feasible as some companies actually have tested a passenger drone. Again, they will be developing a prototype and 5 months is enough to do this if they are given the right resources. Let us give Deep Aero a chance to prove its worth and show us its vision of the future of drones.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Yes, you are right. The size of the drones is really a big plus to it since it can be driven on low profile to evade enemy eyes. Another great thing would be that it can be implanted with explosives or guns and ammunition to accomplish assassinations of high profile criminals or terrorists.
Well, drones are very big help to us not only in some human work that will make it easy but in the military purposes also, in other country, drones are very useful in their military actions, like they can easily monitor the places where the enemy live without their life is in danger.

in cases of wars there are moments wherein immediate evacuation of soldiers and rescued people are necessary, deployment of drones in this cases are very important to make sure that the soldiers and other people will be fly away from the danger area as soon as possible.

I don't think that drones are used for transport yet. It is under development and testing stage. Drones in the military are usually used for surveillance and missile attack on enemies. In my country the US did help out against the terrorist by providing areal surveillance using state of the art drones during a terrorist attack. It really helped our military to pinpoint the enemy location and if there are hostages held by the terrorist. Its not really good to see war and fighting but if it will help eliminate bad people then Drones are really great. I don't think Deep Aero will focus on the military use of its system, there are a lot of practical ways to use drones in the future.
Yes in fact by the August this year deep aero will start research and development for drones passenger and on January 2019 they will run a series of test for it...  And after 1 year and half from now (January 2020)  deep aero will officially launched drones passenger...
The ambitious goal set by deep aero will make the car industry crazy I mean drone passenger is a traffic free and much faster than cars on the ground which is only limited in driving in highways and if the testing phase succeed many investors will enter the market to further improve the technology and make it commercial so they can expand its use cases.

xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Credit to Tech World

The ambitious goal set by deep aero will make the car industry crazy I mean drone passenger is a traffic free and much faster than cars on the ground which is only limited in driving in highways and if the testing phase succeed many investors will enter the market to further improve the technology and make it commercial so they can expand its use cases.

Technically there is not a difference between drones and helicopters, because they are not mutually exclusive things. The word "Drone" is simply a popular term for any unmanned aerial vehicle. That means that any vehicle that flies and doesn't have a pilot inside the cockpit manually steering it would qualify as a drone, whether it's controlled by a human via a remote or by pre-programmed computer software. A drone could be made in the form of a helicopter, an airplane, or even a balloon.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

with bigger audience a lot of support can flow to the market making drones affordable because a lot of research and development can be contributed to the drone industry deep aero is making this possible.
Yes a bigger projects like these have wider audience that always focused about the progress and what's going on with the development about drones, truly this project is worthy for having a hard cap in their ICO...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.

the ddep aero project platform will make impossible things possible like the drones of the deep aero project.
and also tgrough the use of the technological advancements we can use these drones in capturing the important things in our sorrounding,
Well the most important things that deep aero's platform that listed in their white paper is that they can use it as emergency like sending patient to the hospital in a fastest way, they can capture the surroundings with wider and brighter.
Ofcourse the drones from deep aero will not only use to transport goods and passenger but also can respond to people in need and in emergency situations... Its like drones ambulance that will come in just a couple of minutes and that's very important factor because many lives can be lost in just a matter of minutes...
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

with bigger audience a lot of support can flow to the market making drones affordable because a lot of research and development can be contributed to the drone industry deep aero is making this possible.
Yes a bigger projects like these have wider audience that always focused about the progress and what's going on with the development about drones, truly this project is worthy for having a hard cap in their ICO...
I can't wait for this project to hit the exchanges their product is really awesome but is really expensive for the mean time I hope the community gets larger soon so that many investors may take part in the improvements of its parts and market so that hobbyist and service drone providers may enjoy more time in operating drones.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.

the ddep aero project platform will make impossible things possible like the drones of the deep aero project.
and also tgrough the use of the technological advancements we can use these drones in capturing the important things in our sorrounding,
Well the most important things that deep aero's platform that listed in their white paper is that they can use it as emergency like sending patient to the hospital in a fastest way, they can capture the surroundings with wider and brighter.
Ofcourse the drones from deep aero will not only use to transport goods and passenger but also can respond to people in need and in emergency situations... Its like drones ambulance that will come in just a couple of minutes and that's very important factor because many lives can be lost in just a matter of minutes...
Emergency situations like when explorers in caves, jungles and in desserts need immediate assistance drones can call for help or provide help to those who are in need particularly in search and rescue operations that needs extra care to lessen the casualty to the team.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.
Yes there plan is to operate drones passenger and cargo by the end of 2019, but a lot of research and development need to be considered before it came reality... I'd like to support them by sharing their videos and pictures to my social media accounts to give information, so that many will understand how this project will definitely change the urban transportation and delivery in our community...

That's right mate and in addition to your statement above the product of the deep aero project which are the drones has this feature called AI or artificial intelligence in which they can deliver things unmanned.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that they can be left without human supervision because they already know what to do. This will really benefit lots of businesses that are looking to save more funds by not needing too much manpower. I believe a lot of businessmen will love this idea.
smoant

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

For how long will the ico last? 4 or 8 weeks, I didn't understand that...  It a big team you have there, I'm looking forward to participate in this project
You can participate to this project by joining their bounty campaign in facebook or twitter and other social media available or just invest to them by buying deep aero tokens to become an investor or contributor of this project and if we're you i would invest token i can for this project's have a great chance to become on the top and in demand in the future...

You are right. If possible, it would be a great idea to join as many bounties as possible that this project offers like facebook, twitter, sig camp etc., and then also invest as much as possible so that one can make the most of this amazing project. It is not every day that this type of concept comes into this industry.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

It is quite funny how drones back then were just toys or some thing that was created primarily for amusement. Then suddenly, some people customized it and made it useful which then lead to more people experimenting on drones that has then led to this project that wants to change the world with their innovative ideas. I really am very amazed with this project.
Yes some Drones will be use in Amusement park well for me i use it in leisure, How i wish i could use that for aerial drones capturing the beautiful place of Mt.Fuji in Japan coz i really love to visit that place.

That's right mate by the means of these drones of the deep.aero project platform we can capture the most precious monents and most beautiful places around the world thank you deep.aero
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Drones made eyed as Tools in Traffic War, they monitored wildlife along intracoastal water ways.

Drones can used also for inspecting bridges for damage,conducting airport flights path inspections.

The potential using of  drones is including from traffic management to inspections traffic signals or sampling vehicles speed along particular corridors.

Its really useful to the areas that is hard to reach by humans because of the possible harm that might set them and it really helps us to operate and manage things in the busy areas on the city.

It really is a big help in my opinion, just think about fires. If the fires are already big in the building, firemen will only have a very small time to find survivors and save them. This often leads to people dying because they weren't found due to the big flames. With the deepaero drones, finding survivors would be easier since drones equipped with the right stuff can fit small passages and can be able to move freely and faster making the search for survivors in a fire more easier. This project will save lots of lives.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: