Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

They have been giving slight sneak peeks of MVP, so excited to see it in full. You are right about Vanig they seem to care about the community and wish to deliver a platform that helps all.

Everything seems to be coming together for Vanig, very impressed with the last 2 weeks, VP in telegram, MVP coming soon, just hope they can continue to excel as they are

Exactly, everything seems to be falling in place with vanig, the expectations are getting higher, they said something about the fashion niche been one area that they wish to like have some sort of concentration in terms of products because of the partnership they have with iFashion, that's a leading fashion venture platform, so that's a wise move

Yeah, they seem to be pushing hard with the updates and project, it's great to see.

This is exactly how I expect a team to act when they want me to invest in their project. They have to constantly keep the community updated and be as transparent as possible in their work

yeah, building up trust and confidence in their product early on is key, especially for a e-commerce platform.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible
Yea they have a lot of followers on their social media and they are very active in their telegram as they answer questions very fast.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.

Although I'm actually sure that Vanig will implement a 2FA, maybe we should ask in the telegram channel for safety's sake. Maybe they did not have this idea yet and need our advice :-)

an update for all who want to know: I have asked in the telegram channel if they implement 2FA and the answer was a big, fat YES
good news

As I said, 2FA should now be standard. good that Vanig implement it

OK cool to know bug 2fa shouldn't be that complex and it should be able to run in both Google Authenticator and Authy, they shouldn't do just Google authenticator because a lot of peeps using the service always end up regretting when they loose their device

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.

Although I'm actually sure that Vanig will implement a 2FA, maybe we should ask in the telegram channel for safety's sake. Maybe they did not have this idea yet and need our advice :-)

an update for all who want to know: I have asked in the telegram channel if they implement 2FA and the answer was a big, fat YES
good news

As I said, 2FA should now be standard. good that Vanig implement it

Great to hear, 2FA is a standard thing these days with the amount of recent attacks and phishing forms.

It's a very important security addition nowadays

This is cool. I am glad that vanig are looking to implement the 2fa security on the platform at least i know my account will be safe.

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?

I think they are talking about this screenshot looks very simple
sorry, I can only link to the telegram post and not put the picture directly into the forum
https://t.me/vanigplatform/35434

He beat me to it; So the idea is that there will be a way for users to request tokens using a single click. We will be able to see more of it once it opens to the public.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

They have been giving slight sneak peeks of MVP, so excited to see it in full. You are right about Vanig they seem to care about the community and wish to deliver a platform that helps all.

Everything seems to be coming together for Vanig, very impressed with the last 2 weeks, VP in telegram, MVP coming soon, just hope they can continue to excel as they are

Yeah.  I started believing they are really going to pull this off when I read in their whitepaper the steps they intend taking in solving problems facing e-commerce platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Thats true. They are very much active in the telegram channel and instantly answering questions. VP clearly mentioned that he believes in the community as well as building a strength and that is going to be his primary task.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

I agree they have an article about every partnership and new Team members that is amazing, and they really are very active on Social media too.

They are getting their strong footage in social media with all updates almost instatly. Also Team is present in their telegram channel and answering all questions almost instantly. Project is definitely moving in a right direction.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?

sorry, I can only link to the telegram post and not put the picture directly into the forum

He beat me to it; So the idea is that there will be a way for users to request tokens using a single click. We will be able to see more of it once it opens to the public.

Thanks for that link. So this is basically an option at the checkout where I can choose to pay with VANIG tokens even if I don't have some right now. This way I would use fiat to get tokens directly on their platform, right?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success

The VP said something that's also part of the plan of boosting the vibrant nature of the community by giving incentives to users or buyers when they leave reviews, either picture or video reviews, the rewards will be based on vanig tokens, so i see this as part of the plan to create a very vibrant atmosphere, is a nice concept and also merchants will be on the edge and deliver something with quality
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

The VP said something that's also part of the plan of boosting the vibrant nature of the community by giving incentives to users or buyers when they leave reviews, either picture or video reviews, the rewards will be based on vanig tokens, so i see this as part of the plan to create a very vibrant atmosphere, is a nice concept and also merchants will be on the edge and deliver something with quality

I can well imagine that reviewers identify strongly with vanig when they are rewarded for their reviews.
That's probably the plan to build a community 100% behind Vanig
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Thanks for that link. So this is basically an option at the checkout where I can choose to pay with VANIG tokens even if I don't have some right now. This way I would use fiat to get tokens directly on their platform, right?

interestng, so an option to pay in fiat
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Hmm I'm not so convinced - usually to pay in FIAT on a ICO there is alot of KYC procedure and other regulations - would be nice to see but I'm not so sure
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Right now vanig needs all the strategies they can get. If they want to  succeed they have to carry everybody along and I think they are doing a very good job

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Hmm I'm not so convinced - usually to pay in FIAT on a ICO there is alot of KYC procedure and other regulations - would be nice to see but I'm not so sure

Vanig would have thought about it if they wanted to use Fiat as a mofe of payment. It will be up to users to determine which he wants.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

I know of an ICO project that gave the community all the attention and didn't execute the project much later upon reaching hardcap, I'm actually looking at a situation where after mvp and prototype, the actual project execution is being carried, that will give me as an investor more confidence for my investment

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Well the success of the coin depends on having a strong community to back it and use the token.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: