Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

Not sure if I understood the question correctly but are you asking if a private (small) retailer can use the platform without any problems to sell his goods?

i think that's what they're trying to do, partner with alot of suppliers small and large.

Vanig are aiming to operate in a similar fashion to Amazon, EBay and other popular E-Commerce websites/Supply chains. This means having a mixture of large retailers and smaller partners. They mention it in their whitepaper.

Also do you know that sellers will receive $1 worth of Vanig tokens per verified product listing, $6 worth of Vanig tokens after completing 5 sales successfully. Pretty cool incentives for sellers to use the Vanig platform, eBay & Amazon will CHARGE you to list products on their site, Vanig want to PAY you to do it.

Yea, that's pretty awesome, the VP said something about giving incentives and the good part is that the incentives will be in Vanig token and not fiat, this is a good opportunity for the token to grow in value, as the users will be willing to go extra mile in order to have some of the token, thereby creating a vibrant ecommerce ecosystem
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Yeah, does seem a little generous that 0.1 ETH would get a 50% bonus lol

Indeed, it takes the sale structure a little out of balance and would make it less incentivizing to invest

They didn't disclose the bonus for private investors as fas as I know. But the minimum for private investors is 20.000 USD.

I'm sure private sale investors received a better discount/bonus than the pre ICO investors will get.

Private investors take the biggest risk when investing in ICO's, if a project doesn't raise the required funding during their private sale they will close their projects down.

Therefore Im glad Vanig are having a sucessful private sale stage.

have you heard something about how much you have taken in the private sale?
That would be interesting to know. With already high revenue, it is easier to find many small investors

Yes thats true it is a lot easier to find smaller investors, however Vanig only need to find a few whales to sell out their private sale stage, most projects use private sales to secure their soft cap level of funding.

Some come in heavy with their money and call it softcap lol, whatever rocks anyone boat, achievement of the various caps to ensure success of the project is what is necessary

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.

I think Vanig is not in competition with other e-commerce platform, but it will provide platform for vendor/manufacturers to sell their products at Vanig.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I have not visited this Vanig project for just few days, but I feel I am coming here after a month. Lots of changes (positive for Vanig) happened in just few days. Good going Vanig team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

I have not visited this Vanig project for just few days, but I feel I am coming here after a month. Lots of changes (positive for Vanig) happened in just few days. Good going Vanig team.

yes, everything seems to be going very fast. Maybe it will continue at this rate and they can do some points of the roadmap earlier
But actually I'm in no hurry :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

yes, everything seems to be going very fast. Maybe it will continue at this rate and they can do some points of the roadmap earlier
I agree it would be amazing if they started early with the roadmap it will show success to new investors who are interested in this project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

It would be nice to see the roadmap completed earlier than scheledue but on the same note - it's good for projects to take their time to ensure everything is done in procedure and within time scale ensuring nothing is rushed and everything runs smoothly as planned
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

It would be nice to see the roadmap completed earlier than scheledue but on the same note - it's good for projects to take their time to ensure everything is done in procedure and within time scale ensuring nothing is rushed and everything runs smoothly as planned

Of course it is better if they take the time that is necessary. But I'm a bit impatient and do not want to wait until 2024 before Vanig finally starts in Europe. That's why I hope they're faster :-)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Of course it is better if they take the time that is necessary. But I'm a bit impatient and do not want to wait until 2024 before Vanig finally starts in Europe. That's why I hope they're faster :-)

They have their plans mapped out in their road map and I believe they will do well to keep with their plans. Thus let us be patient with them and let them work out their plans
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Yes I agree with you it will be devastating if the third party business fails to meet standards as most user can't tell the difference they will just assume vanig is messing up

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

They have their plans mapped out in their road map and I believe they will do well to keep with their plans. Thus let us be patient with them and let them work out their plans

Any news on the MVP? Anyone got a chance to try it out? I know there were snapshots shared in telegram and I personally asking VP for some and he was quite open in sharing. I think it would be a big deal trying it out for real.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Yes patients is all we have for the team although the mvp release was delayed beyond my expectations but it is still okay that they are trying to fix any bug and roll out a masterpiece.
Ace44

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it

Yeah apart from the Kindle, Fire Tablets and the Echo they don't really produce a lot of their products/items, they have mastered the supply chain and they are a company that Vanig should definitely take inspiration from.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: