Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:18:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17022 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

According to the Vanig Telegram channel, the MVP is in beta testing and will released next week. It is a good sign, that the MVP will be available before the Presale begin. This will push the project and attract more potential investors.

This is great news i just confirmed from their telegram channel as well, i trust investors will be glad to know about MVP release, really do give Vanig presale a boost looking forward to the release date.

Yeah, an MVP is so important. Some investors only put their money in a project with at least a working MVP. I can totally understand them. It's something completely different when you invest in a project that has a working product to show than in only a fancy whitepaper.

This is really a big news, the mvp being released before the presale begins even makes it a better news as it will benefit the team and attract attention towards the project.

Have they released any information on how you can join the beta testing for the platform yet? and is the beta open to all, or restricted does anyone know?

Right now it's a closed beta testing. But once they release the MVP, I guess everyone can try it out.

I think you are right. The beta testing is closed, but if the MVP has been released, hopefully next week, then everybody can test it.

But it would have been more fun if some selected few from the community can join in the beta testing... With that they might have a feel of what the community want from the critics and reviews.

That's a good point and i will be delighted if they will do this, nothing beats the power of a first hand experience, the community will be the ones to testify of how lovely the product is and there reviews will be very much considered, Vanig should look for a way to add this as part of the beta testing process, i'm sure it will do a lot of good in the marketing process of this project

Nice suggestion @Ace44 but I feel beta testing is usually done with few selected individuals private investors perhaps. The test is to ensure everything works perfectly well before sharing with the public so I don't think it will be wise to involve community members just my 2cent tho.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

According to the Vanig Telegram channel, the MVP is in beta testing and will released next week. It is a good sign, that the MVP will be available before the Presale begin. This will push the project and attract more potential investors.

This is great news i just confirmed from their telegram channel as well, i trust investors will be glad to know about MVP release, really do give Vanig presale a boost looking forward to the release date.

Yeah, an MVP is so important. Some investors only put their money in a project with at least a working MVP. I can totally understand them. It's something completely different when you invest in a project that has a working product to show than in only a fancy whitepaper.

This is really a big news, the mvp being released before the presale begins even makes it a better news as it will benefit the team and attract attention towards the project.

Have they released any information on how you can join the beta testing for the platform yet? and is the beta open to all, or restricted does anyone know?

Right now it's a closed beta testing. But once they release the MVP, I guess everyone can try it out.

I think you are right. The beta testing is closed, but if the MVP has been released, hopefully next week, then everybody can test it.

But it would have been more fun if some selected few from the community can join in the beta testing... With that they might have a feel of what the community want from the critics and reviews.

That's a good point and i will be delighted if they will do this, nothing beats the power of a first hand experience, the community will be the ones to testify of how lovely the product is and there reviews will be very much considered, Vanig should look for a way to add this as part of the beta testing process, i'm sure it will do a lot of good in the marketing process of this project

Nice suggestion @Ace44 but I feel beta testing is usually done with few selected individuals private investors perhaps. The test is to ensure everything works perfectly well before sharing with the public so I don't think it will be wise to involve community members just my 2cent tho.

Can someone help me to understand what is MVP and why it's important for Vanig? I will check the whitepaper to know more in detail but any summary will be good
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Can someone help me to understand what is MVP and why it's important for Vanig? I will check the whitepaper to know more in detail but any summary will be good

A MVP (Minimum Viable Product or platform)  " is a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development"
It is a prototype of an app or platform, where you can test some functions.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

It is the most critical milestone to have an MVP. Without the MVP the problem you are trying to solve is unclear. The team can then expand on the MVP as they collect the feedback from the users.  Which brings me to the question who are the users so far? any information on that?

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Vanig is getting new partner. This is great for them Atleast they can't build the perfect e-commerce alone they need the expertise and support of others.
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-partners-on-board-vanig-8ec0ebedd51

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

When you say "real time shipment tracking: yes (above $50 purchase)" do you mean the seller will be forced to send via a trackable shipping method only in that case, or will users be able to pay extra for adding a tracking number?

They might enforce it, I wouldn't want someone to send me a tablet pc for instance via non-tracked post.  Look at companies like Amazon, you can spend like £5 and get real time tracking and GPS of where your goods are, I imagine it'll be the same.

That makes sense as a business decision; You need a way to sustain profitability and provide value to the end user. As Darkoth89 said in other well known retails you actually pay extra for extra features; I think it was smart setting the live tracking or bounding it to the total amount purchased. Now you are creating an incentive for people to get what they need off the platform.

While this is as good as it sounds and quite practical I'd like a situation where they make it attractive by way of discount or a promotion, remember Vanig is more like a maiden version of an e-commerce in the blockchain and would do well to prove itself for sometime and gain track records, tracking is one way and doing a little extra is another... My opinion

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

It is the most critical milestone to have an MVP. Without the MVP the problem you are trying to solve is unclear. The team can then expand on the MVP as they collect the feedback from the users.  Which brings me to the question who are the users so far? any information on that?

I am not sure but I guess right now they are only testing it team-internally. I don't think there are public closed-beta testers. Otherwise, there would have been a possibility to apply for a beta testing spot, right?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Vanig is focusing on accepting only VANIG tokens and fiat as part of first product roll out. BTC and other top crypto's will be planned for later roll outs.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

A MVP (Minimum Viable Product or platform)  " is a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers, and to provide feedback for future product development"
It is a prototype of an app or platform, where you can test some functions.

Thanks for providing explanation mate! I was not aware of this MVP product. But it looks very good product and I will take some time to read about it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

Vanig is focusing on accepting only VANIG tokens and fiat as part of first product roll out. BTC and other top crypto's will be planned for later roll outs.

Im glad to hear it, I was a bit concerned hearing just VANIG tokens accepted, but I did think they would roll it out shortly. I guess it's good to test the product before it even gets rolled out to prevent bugs
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Im glad to hear it, I was a bit concerned hearing just VANIG tokens accepted, but I did think they would roll it out shortly. I guess it's good to test the product before it even gets rolled out to prevent bugs

Accepting fiat and their own is a a good way to both give vanig an intrinsic value against fiat but also allows them to focus down their work before they go expanding to who knows how many other currencies that would require wallets running and integration works.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Yes, i get your point, is not necessarily going to be like the whole community, just a selected few, something like active members in the telegram community, so it will not seem like the community is left out and is best reviews come out from them than just only private investors, is always a good thing to carry the community along in anything they intend to do, it gives them an edge over others
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

I was also concerned when i heard just vanig tokens will be available but i was later meant to know this will actually drive the demand for vanig tokens increasing the value for it... So both holder and vanig wins.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

I was also concerned when i heard just vanig tokens will be available but i was later meant to know this will actually drive the demand for vanig tokens increasing the value for it... So both holder and vanig wins.

Yep, i think its actually wise to keep it this way, as it doesn't dilute the market and keeps the token value high and in demand, that way people are enticed to keep its value as its bound to real world commodities and we won't end up seeing a big dive in price as people will have an active and ongoing need to obtain the tokens longterm.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

I am not sure but I guess right now they are only testing it team-internally. I don't think there are public closed-beta testers. Otherwise, there would have been a possibility to apply for a beta testing spot, right?

Users are expected to be able to test the MVP next week, which is already in some posts above. Now they prefer to test it internally, an error-prone MVP does not make a good impression.
Think the MVP will then look very good and give us a good impression of the platform.
I am looking forward to it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Users are expected to be able to test the MVP next week, which is already in some posts above. Now they prefer to test it internally, an error-prone MVP does not make a good impression.
Think the MVP will then look very good and give us a good impression of the platform.
I am looking forward to it

But it is expected in MVP for errors to show;  You want them to show to be able to cater a more capable solution. From what I have understood they are still closed beta but I am not sure with whom. Looks like next week is going to be real something.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

What are the advantages of the MVP and Is there already a demo version or MVP we can test to see how vanig will work?

As far as I understood MVP will be a demo version this time and some people can get a chance to test it. We need to wait for further information from Vanig which will come I think sometime in the beginning of the next week.

Is there any chance to test it? It would be great to touch the product with your own hands.

I think he has  already said that since people will get a chance to test it out. What we should try find out now is how to get in the line for testing it out.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

What are the advantages of the MVP and Is there already a demo version or MVP we can test to see how vanig will work?

As far as I understood MVP will be a demo version this time and some people can get a chance to test it. We need to wait for further information from Vanig which will come I think sometime in the beginning of the next week.

Is there any chance to test it? It would be great to touch the product with your own hands.

I think he has  already said that since people will get a chance to test it out. What we should try find out now is how to get in the line for testing it out.
I hope that they release their MVP next week on github and everybody can test it. I would like to test the MVP as soon as possible.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I hope that they release their MVP next week on github and everybody can test it. I would like to test the MVP as soon as possible.

As far as I know they will release the demo video and all information about MVP very soon. Beginning of next week, we all can able to test their MVP product. May be I am wrong. I am just waiting for the whole lots of information from the team.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

As far as I know they will release the demo video and all information about MVP very soon. Beginning of next week, we all can able to test their MVP product. May be I am wrong. I am just waiting for the whole lots of information from the team.

You are right. The admins in the Vanig Telegram group already confirmed it a couple of times: We will see the MVP very soon. Really curious how the platform will look like.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: