Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

Dispatch makes a new DLT platform for Dapp developers. Transactions on this platform are truly measurable, very fast, and completely free of transaction fees.
Great work, team are active and the project are really trustable. This is a great opportunity for others to follow Dispatch Labs that have an awesome presentation on their product.
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

Wow! great news for everyone. The team are really trying to make the project improve more to the future use. This is a great plan and it will make Dispatch Labs more reliable.
the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress. this is really good when developers keep up-to-date the events of interested people.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

Wow! great news for everyone. The team are really trying to make the project improve more to the future use. This is a great plan and it will make Dispatch Labs more reliable.
the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress. this is really good when developers keep up-to-date the events of interested people.

There doings is a plus factor that will make the project successful. Development of the project is very important because  it is full of competitors in crypto market. Project really needs to developed more and more.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

There doings is a plus factor that will make the project successful. Development of the project is very important because  it is full of competitors in crypto market. Project really needs to developed more and more.
Indeed, today the cryptography market is very crowded and there is a very big competition. Therefore, every project must always develop and improve its work.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

In this kind of project like this there is no way to stop developing because as time passes by more and more competitors are rising, to be able to still lead this industries they need to continue improving this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

Yes , the project is online for a while now and have seen some good improvements now. I have a strong feeling that the team is really serious to develop this project and fulfill all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

Yes , the project is online for a while now and have seen some good improvements now. I have a strong feeling that the team is really serious to develop this project and fulfill all their goals.
The team in this project is really serious since from the start until now they are consistent of their work with good progress. Upgrading and keeps on developing proves that the project has a big potential to succed in the near future.
OlEl

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Wow, great work!

Hope everything will be good!! Grin
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

I like this project because the developers &the community of this project was sociable and also communicate with others which I was observed up-to now from the day one
And which you how enables to us like Dispatch labs and etc. The flow of a dispatch aircraft is good and that you are publishing was containing a smart-contract
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

The team in this project is really serious since from the start until now they are consistent of their work with good progress. Upgrading and keeps on developing proves that the project has a big potential to succed in the near future.

They definitely need more work to provide a better service to the crypto space. This is all about helping other project to be more effective and make it efficient as what their services is offering.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Very interesting idea. How much for a masternode?
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I like this project because the developers &the community of this project was sociable and also communicate with others which I was observed up-to now from the day one
And which you how enables to us like Dispatch labs and etc. The flow of a dispatch aircraft is good and that you are publishing was containing a smart-contract
I agree, I also like how the compand works. Interestingly, the developer already wrote, when the network will work?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

Yes, agree. Its very nice updates and project developments. The news will uplift the spirit of many people that trust the project. Plans are well organized and ready for implementations. I know in next few days the number of investors will increase because they find the project more impressive and updated.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Probably that would make some sense since the team were transparent with their every activities. But still, I didn't heard the latest announcement of their plan about the bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Probably that would make some sense since the team were transparent with their every activities. But still, I didn't heard the latest announcement of their plan about the bounty program.

this issue has already been discussed here by proponents of the project. And all came to the conclusion that most likely the team will not launch a bounty campaign, because there is simply no need for it.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Agree, they very hard working when it comes to project updates. They never stop working on the progress. Improvements of the project is their main priority. The welfare of its investors and supporters is at top of there goals. I am very impressed of the project developments and how the team manage the whole project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

I personally like the project, the fact that it's interesting, simply because the developers are very sociable and I like it.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

It is also a good thing to thing to do more research about this project like reading other peoples review. Sometimes fud or negative review can also be helpful  so that they can address other issues that are encountered by other people.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: