Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
All the data should also be highly protected as it contains the confidential information which should not be shared and the technical professionals required to key in with all the measures from getting the data threatened that will safeguard all the users.
The protection of confidential information is very important, in fact, the crypto currency has been created for this, I hope the team will do everything possible to protect it.
Agree, confidential information is very important for me. I do believe that this must be the most important thing that need to consider. The safety and making things confidential.  In crypto community I noticed that project are evolving every now and then. Its dynamic never settlefor good and always aims for the bettermen .
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Looking at the current status of Dispatch project, it's seems that they have captured the interest of the people to be part on this team. The project received more positive feedbacks and reviews from the members in telegram chat. This could give more motivations and inspirations for the team to continue in improving the platform and to it's functions.
they are very active in giving advice on telegrams so this is the opportunity for this team to develop this project system while many participants want to help give positive advice this team has a lot of input that can be taken to think about how this project will develop
Giving an advice as the supporters is the best idea to entertain the project to the next level so that the developer can hear what the users want.
Almostdone1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I like that the project, in a relatively short period of time, has gained popularity. Is it likely that they will implement their road map?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

I like that the project, in a relatively short period of time, has gained popularity. Is it likely that they will implement their road map?
I think that this is quite realistic, I think they will be able to achieve what is written in the road map, because the team has been engaged in the project for a long time and have already collected the necessary amount of money.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

The support of the team for the community is again starting to go down.
I don't think so.if you look around the their is new update from the community & they are working hard to draw investors in this group.What are the things you find that the community is going  down?   
Yeah. The Dispatch community are still active and there is no indications or sign that it will be go for nothing because the team behind this project are very committed on it. Eventhough sometimes they are not active in here but in the telegram chat they always make sure that the queries of the members will be entertained.

There is no such thing that the team should be always active in the thread as they are working to fullfil the roadmap plan.Until any successful news they can't give you any information

But once in a day or every other day the devs or the community manager must make updates or answer queries so that possible new investors will still encourage to join if they will see that the team is really active.
It is a must do option for the team members.but i think dispatch already got more than enough investors to their project.but obviously active to the project is must for all the investors whether that is old or new investor 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

The support of the team for the community is again starting to go down.
I don't think so.if you look around the their is new update from the community & they are working hard to draw investors in this group.What are the things you find that the community is going  down?   
Yeah. The Dispatch community are still active and there is no indications or sign that it will be go for nothing because the team behind this project are very committed on it. Eventhough sometimes they are not active in here but in the telegram chat they always make sure that the queries of the members will be entertained.

There is no such thing that the team should be always active in the thread as they are working to fullfil the roadmap plan.Until any successful news they can't give you any information

But once in a day or every other day the devs or the community manager must make updates or answer queries so that possible new investors will still encourage to join if they will see that the team is really active.
It is a must do option for the team members.but i think dispatch already got more than enough investors to their project.but obviously active to the project is must for all the investors whether that is old or new investor 

It is very important to the team to stay active in giving information and answering queries to people because it is one way to make them feel less worries and  feel comfortable in doing the investment. Each project is time consuming and quite risky that is why it is very important to get the trust of people in order for them to invest and support the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

The project dispatch have more focussing on the upgrade and advanced technology to drive more innovative launches which they have launching for a long time the attitude of the team members and the developers are observed that they always have time to assist the people and also to the project
Dispatch enables companies to build intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrifycing speed and security. The applications with a ETH block-chai made me happy. 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

they still not announce any bountt program yet. if they announce you will know  that here.

I think that these news will appear in the telegram chat and here on this topic. so we will know about this event.
yes.  telegram group may help by giving you update. otherwise if they announce you can be known through this thread

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

I think that this is quite realistic, I think they will be able to achieve what is written in the road map, because the team has been engaged in the project for a long time and have already collected the necessary amount of money.
Also, they still keep in touched to the platform by upgrading it's functions and adding more features that will give enough satisfactions to the users. Hopefully, the team will be able to have good future plans that can helped for the implementation of this project. Goodluck team Dispatch.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Also, they still keep in touched to the platform by upgrading it's functions and adding more features that will give enough satisfactions to the users. Hopefully, the team will be able to have good future plans that can helped for the implementation of this project. Goodluck team Dispatch.
it seems to me that the Dispatch project team has successfully developed its project and is doing it according to its road map. I hope the team is preparing some more updates for the project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

There is a plan to launch bounty program in future, but until now there is no decision made, just follow their twitter and wait.

Small side on the wallet app. I always connect that send logo on the top right to telegram. I think a different logo would be better, Maybe an envelope or something like that

I think would be better if you leave your feedback about this point on play store, so the developer get your feedback and make improvement in next update.

ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

There is a plan to launch bounty program in future, but until now there is no decision made, just follow their twitter and wait.

Small side on the wallet app. I always connect that send logo on the top right to telegram. I think a different logo would be better, Maybe an envelope or something like that

I think would be better if you leave your feedback about this point on play store, so the developer get your feedback and make improvement in next update.

It's likely its a great opinion to give the feedback about the suggestion though, but I think they mostly active on the telegram instead of play store.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

I like this project because the developers of this project are very sociable in various social networks.
Yes, I have the same opinion, I completely agree with you, because this project is good only thanks to the developers.
The good attitude of the team members and the developers are very observed they always have time to assist the people. They have the passion to serve. I also appreciate their active response everytime there is questions and inquiries with regard the project.  Hopefully the team good manners will last until the project reach success.
They might seem so quiet in responding the members here in bitcointalk forum but don't worry, they really have a time if in the telegram group.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

I like this project because the developers of this project are very sociable in various social networks.
Yes, I have the same opinion, I completely agree with you, because this project is good only thanks to the developers.
The good attitude of the team members and the developers are very observed they always have time to assist the people. They have the passion to serve. I also appreciate their active response everytime there is questions and inquiries with regard the project.  Hopefully the team good manners will last until the project reach success.
They might seem so quiet in responding the members here in bitcointalk forum but don't worry, they really have a time if in the telegram group.
Yes I will agree with this of what you have said buddy. It is true now that in the past weeks, the Dispatch Labs project team is not that always present here in their Ann thread compared to the past several weeks. But I am also there in their telegram and they are very responsive their answering the people raised queries and questions.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

they still not announce any bountt program yet. if they announce you will know  that here.

I think that these news will appear in the telegram chat and here on this topic. so we will know about this event.
yes.  telegram group may help by giving you update. otherwise if they announce you can be known through this thread

Can you share their telegram group link? So I can join and ask question about the upcoming bounties?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

Is the company collecting money? I did not pay attention to how much the coins are worth and the network is already running?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Is the company collecting money? I did not pay attention to how much the coins are worth and the network is already running?

No they don't have Initial Coin Offering, As I know they already have a deal with different sponsors and the project under development, If you want you can try their beta wallet and will receive tokens for free just contact the admin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

No, the company does not raise funds. They have already collected the amount of money they need to develop the platform. But so far nothing has been announced about how the project works.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

TGBgraib

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Dispatch makes a new DLT platform for Dapp developers. Transactions on this platform are truly measurable, very fast, and completely free of transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: