Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

Indeed it is, this was also one of the reasons as to why I was drawn into this project. The thought of not going through that much hassle to pay for services and getting an escrow or middlemen without risking safety of the funds is so satisfying. I really believe that a lot of people does feel the same about this feature of the project. That is most probably why investors will be rushing into this project.
Fast and secure payment is one of the biggest problems in many online industries that blockchain and cryptocurrency can solve. Especially in the case of online bidding and freelancing. In bidding, a buyer may default and result in loss for the seller. On the other hand, in freelance, a gig might have been finished and an employer refuses to pay for the service done and result in loss for the freelancer.
The creation of smart contracts because of blockchain really helps when it comes to payments and smart contracts really come hand-in-hand with projects related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Also, because of those technological advancements, platforms implemented on blockchain are able to offer lower fees since they are able to have less expense as well as better revenue opportunity with creating their own tokens.
And it's not just simply decentralized, it's also globally decentralized. It's global, meaning more opportunities for gaining users, especially if the platform made is designed for global users with language support stuff, more users meaning more profit!
If the platform is user friendly and is really useful, and the user interface is easy to understand and manage, as well as if it has language support, then, definitely it will be easy to gain users. For bidium, I think they want to be the one platform you need for cryptocurrency exchange, freelancing and bidding.

This is what sellers want, to receive immediate payment upon completing the transaction. Some actually experience delay in other exchange platform during a transaction and its a hassle since you can actually use the payment made as an additional investment that is why Bidium is a great investment.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

almost 6 days before the ICO sale of bidium starts do you know hot to participate on their ICO?

just follow these steps
Step 1: Register and get Whitelist at Bidium
Step 2: Login and Deposit BTC or ETH into your Bidium Wallet
Step 3: Click on Buy Token to buy token
Bumping this post, for those who wants to gather some BIDM tokens to your wallet. You can easily got it by just following these few steps. However, please do not invest in any ICO without thinking its usage and capability to the community. Do not follow the steps of other, whom are lost their time and capital for scam projects. Instead of choosing other ICO, why we don't lend our money in bidium? Come! And join me for the token sale.

If i buy on their Crowdsale will I immediately get my tokens or will I get it after the token sale?
DO they have any beta server or site that we can visit for now. I know that their website is already running for now.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

The bidium platform has launched and offers an simple, effective with a peer to peer payment. Using this process will be faster, easier and especially free every transaction. because peer to peer you will not need a middleman to make a direct transfer, everything is easier with the help of bidium platform.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

"Peer to Peer Payment services:
Peer to Peer payment service seems to be the most popular and updated form of payment. Other payment services are also trying to create this type of payment. The Bidium platform offers an effective and simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy. Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman." -Quoted from the whitepaper

Direct payments or peer to peer transaction reduces the need for a middleman, hence reducing the cost. This is more profitable to the seller and can also be a form of savings for the buyer.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.

Bidium platform will give equal opportunities to its users and traders. The main thing here is that it is not only a platform for trading but for freelancers as well. I want to clarify if the freelancing jobs will be related to trading or other professional services can be offered as well in the Bidium platform.

Do they have qualifications for the freelancers? Most of the employer is looking for a thrustworthy employee/freelancer to trust his funds on auctioning on a certain items.

I am not really sure myself since its not specified in the whitepaper.

Here is the portion of the whitepaper that discuss Bidium as a Freelance platform.

Freelance Platform
Bidiums another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory especially for freelancers and clients. Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of Bidium token as the payment means. Our platform will give clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Marketplace involvement will be setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties."

Based on this, we can see that the Bidium freelance platform is self regulating. Which means that users/freelancers can freely put on their qualification or gig on the platform at a particular price they want.

You are right. Since Bidium is decentralized this is to be expected. Contracting parties is still protected by smart contract and Bidium token will be used in the platform. In a sense Bidium will be earning thru the trading of Bidium token.

To see that the both parties will be protected by smart contract how will the freelancer get their revenues from? Cause we know that traders and bidders will get their profit from trading.

Freelancers get paid by their contractor or client. They will stipulate the amount or price of the services to be provided by the freelancer in the smart contract. Once done freelancer will be paid. I'm not sure if the freelancers can also request for an acceptance fee or deposit. I usually get an acceptance fee from my client since the project I undertake usually runs from one month to three months per project.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
Link is here https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.
Risktaker31

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley

You should go to the bounty thread and ask there a question about the translation campaign. I know that the first batch of bounty campaign is over and they are starting a second bounty campaign for now.

Here's the link to the bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308192.0

Hope that I help you out this time.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

everybody should do your own research.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

"Peer to Peer Payment services:
Peer to Peer payment service seems to be the most popular and updated form of payment. Other payment services are also trying to create this type of payment. The Bidium platform offers an effective and simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy. Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman." -Quoted from the whitepaper

Direct payments or peer to peer transaction reduces the need for a middleman, hence reducing the cost. This is more profitable to the seller and can also be a form of savings for the buyer.

This will make it faster for people to close the transaction. Add with the instant payment features of Bidium, this is truly a great project. With minimal fees, no middleman, instant payment, I think this project will get more support from investors.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

As you can see most of those who asked questions here are newbie. Its ok to share the link to them because they might not be familiar on where to look for the details. When I was very new to the forum I don't even know what a whitepaper is.
TradeOne

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Hello, on which exchanges do you listing?
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Interesting project. Will follow this one. Aso joined bounty campaign and currently awaiting for approval.
Goodluck.

You've already joined a bounty campaign? I thought the first round of the bounty campaign is closed. Can you give me the link of the second round of bounty campaign so I can join it too? Thanks in advance.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

i totally agree, people should do research about certain ICO in order for them to understand what is that ICO capable of. and if they are willing to invest to that kind of project. just like BIDIUM, for me this is a good project that can perform 3 task at the same platform. what i am trying to say is that you dont need to go to ebay for auction, binance for trading and upwork for hiring freelancers you can do all the in bidium platform if their plan is going to succeed after the launch.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Secure Wallet:
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account. The user needs to have a BIDIUM token blockchain address that is working. BIDIUM token account wallet will be able to hold standard tokens. BIDIUM technology will allow users to convert between tokens seamlessly straight from their account. -quoted from the whitepaper

Security is actually a major issuer for cryptocurrencies. We do see wallets and exchanges being attacked by hackers. Security feature of Bidium wallet is one of the advantages of this project.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Secure Wallet:
BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account. The user needs to have a BIDIUM token blockchain address that is working. BIDIUM token account wallet will be able to hold standard tokens. BIDIUM technology will allow users to convert between tokens seamlessly straight from their account. -quoted from the whitepaper

Security is actually a major issuer for cryptocurrencies. We do see wallets and exchanges being attacked by hackers. Security feature of Bidium wallet is one of the advantages of this project.

Whatever they say and feature the Security of their platform there will still be a loophole where anyone or any hacker can go and hacked your accounts. The only one who can protect our own token is yourself so let's be observant of the things and be cautious on the things we do in different exchange platform.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

As you can see most of those who asked questions here are newbie. Its ok to share the link to them because they might not be familiar on where to look for the details. When I was very new to the forum I don't even know what a whitepaper is.
Many newbies are asking question so it's okay to give them a bit of details especially to those who are new or have no idea what whitepaper is. Now that they have been given some details to answer their questions. They can also read the whitepaper of bidium. the bidium project and platform are very good. hopefully they would have made their own research to understand more about bidium.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
alpha001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Secure Wallet:

Whatever they say and feature the Security of their platform there will still be a loophole where anyone or any hacker can go and hacked your accounts. The only one who can protect our own token is yourself so let's be observant of the things and be cautious on the things we do in different exchange platform.

I know that however secure you make your system is this will also be susceptible to hackers attack. However I believe that Bidium wallet will get more support from users since it can keep your account secure without the need for documents or bank account. Most of the cryptocurrency user prefer anonymity and this is what Bidium offers. You can always try cold storage or put your cryptocurrency in several wallet address to add more security.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Merited by Shikaina (1)

I totally agree with you both.  We are all here to give support and be probable contributors to Bidium.  But before doing so, carefully reading through the whitepaper is extremely important for one to make a cautious decision.

But trust me, once you start reading through Bidium's whitepaper, you will understand how these guys took care of their homework and planned each stage carefully and made the proper considerations for each area of the project, from the exchange platform, through the freelance portal and the auction/bidding.
Risktaker31

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?

You can see it at the first page of this thread and on the whitepaper : https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf

I think you should take your time reading the whitepaper so you can see the value and the things that this project wants to achieve.
BitKinginfinity

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Secure Wallet:

I know that however secure you make your system is this will also be susceptible to hackers attack. However I believe that Bidium wallet will get more support from users since it can keep your account secure without the need for documents or bank account. Most of the cryptocurrency user prefer anonymity and this is what Bidium offers. You can always try cold storage or put your cryptocurrency in several wallet address to add more security.

We want our investment to be secure. With Bidium wallet not only we get to have a secure wallet we can also use it with other cryptocurrencies. Bidium will surely hit its hard cap on its ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: