Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:52 AM

I really am glad that Bidium is focused on helping not only the cryptocurrency economy, but have their concerns towards their potential users.

Reading through the whitepaper shows a strong passion on learning the current cryptocurrency situation we are in.  It being part of our daily lives, as an avenue to spread risks, how crypto is starting to be an cceptable medium of payment and how cryptocurrency have been challenging high bank transfer and payment fees.

I'd say we are all in for a better crypto economy as Bidium starts to disrupt the exchange platforms, auction sites and freelance hiring.

Excited to see how the Auction and Freelance platforms will look like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Well, I think in their marketplace where as they offer more benefits compare to others whereas buyers and sellers can get more benefits in selling a product which is many sellers want.

I agree. I believe that the reason as to why people compare bidium to amazon and ebay is because it clearly is a whole lot better than them. Plus it gives so much more advantages for the users and being able to use cryptos for transactions is a big part of it being better than anything else.

I think they compare the bidium, ebay and amazon is because the bidium is more advance rather than the others,
and also I think it is because of they offer more benefits of the bidium market place to the buyers and sellers.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Wonderful news everyone! As Bidium recently launched their Alpha release, Bidium also launched their own Blog site for us to easily find their updates and progress! They just waved hello on their blog site.

Here's the link: https://bidium.io/blog/

Happy updates everyone!
This is a good news for us. I am also looking everytime in bidium official telegram so that, I am updated to the news and problems of the team. And I think the official blog of bidium will not just update us but it is better to know deeply the performance of the team and their concerns to the project.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
Bidium should implement a commision charge to the buyers or sellers that have successful transaction. For the mean time, we cannot dictate the team of bidium and we cannot say that it is a bad idea for them since they will not put a lion on their bed. Did you get me? Hopefully, yes.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
Bidium should implement a commision charge to the buyers or sellers that have successful transaction. For the mean time, we cannot dictate the team of bidium and we cannot say that it is a bad idea for them since they will not put a lion on their bed. Did you get me? Hopefully, yes.
Whether we like it or not, bidium had already knew on how they will get revenues for thein project. It is a fact that developers have financial managers/auditors who can give a specific amount they will get in case they will launch a project. Since from the start, bidium knows already on how they will make profits from the users/freelancers.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
So nice that bidium is decentralized exchange by already using blockchain application. all of the data ang also multimedia uploads will be stored on the blockchain. Decentralization allows to use of the network on peer to peer. Each individual user of auction and freelance platform wil have there own copy of data.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Bidium is decentralized an exchange Already blockchain, Media stored on the blockchain, bidium can transact peer to peer, Auction and freelance will have a store of data.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Bidium is decentralized an exchange Already blockchain, Media stored on the blockchain, bidium can transact peer to peer, Auction and freelance will have a store of data.

This is what makes this project better. well i admire more the peer to peer.
and the capability of the freelance on their website is really amazing.
i am looking forward to be one of their freelance.
i hope investing on their ICO will give me edge on this.
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.

Yes it is true and stated already.
once you convert any crypto or coins into FIAT it will not be counted as balance anymore.
this apply right after you convert any of your holdings.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

This is what makes this project better. well i admire more the peer to peer.
and the capability of the freelance on their website is really amazing.
i am looking forward to be one of their freelance.
i hope investing on their ICO will give me edge on this.

Investing in this ICO project will not ensure you to have the spot of being a freelance.
there will be a different section for that.
but you need to invest and support this one, as for this project to be a success and make your freelance a possible to get.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

what are those two parties that will accept payment for goods and services?
is there any link for those parties? or just names?
i wanna know them as i want to know more on this project as i can see a great platform on this.
also looking to be a freelance.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

So nice that bidium is decentralized exchange by already using blockchain application. all of the data ang also multimedia uploads will be stored on the blockchain. Decentralization allows to use of the network on peer to peer. Each individual user of auction and freelance platform wil have there own copy of data.

what is the difference of decentralize and centralize? i just want some explanation for it.
what is the best for the peer to peer also??
auction and freelance for this site is really an interesting one. but how to be part of it?
centralize
“the concentration of control of an activity or organization under a single authority.”

decentralize
“the movement of departments of a large organization away from a single administrative center to other locations.”

these are the two types you wanna know in summarized form.

credits: https://blockchain.wtf/what-the-faq/centralization-vs-decentralization/
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Bidium's most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is self-regulatory especially for freelancers and clients.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/the-bidding-marketplace-of-bidium-serves-as-a-freelancing-and-a-crypto-exchange-platform/

FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Good review, in other reliable crypto review sites bidiums has 4-5/5 stars. Which means it really has alot of potential and growth. and lots of supports from traders because of the additional features..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I was excited to be part of this,,,The first ever revolution bidium blockchain technology today is coming soon...bidium is offered highly reliable service to secure the user and found from all in one platform together,freelancer, buyer,seller, and traders,the unique platform is always strive the best solution toward affordable cost between of us,aside from that bidium platform are also offered with no transaction fee for selling and purchasing,from hiring trading toward user,(compared to other platform that required to highly fee for their transaction that  cause to lose of some money while paying of them)and finally biduim exchange has  also secured wallet to all users,
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
This is nice but since the demands for job is greater than the demands for freelancer applicants, the bidding system will favor the employer i think. If i am the employer, posting a job and a job descriptions for a price of $500 for instance. Since job seekers are more than the job offers, there will be more and more freelances applicants that will bid the job for lower price like $400, $300 etc. since there are other bidders, so the tendency will be the employer will take the one who has the lowest bid but could give a good service too. Let us not forget that even in freelancers there are also competitions.
I don't think bidding would be involved in the hiring of freelancers. I think those two would be separate since their platforms would be separate. The freelance platform would be launched second and the bidding platform would be launched last. Also according to their whitepaper, bidium "acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who are looking to hire freelancers. "
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I don't think there will be a specific job coming from bidium freelance platform, rather, the jobs that will be available on the bidium freelance platform would depend on the users, specifically those who would enter the system as employer. THe jobs that will be available would probably be usual freelance jobs since the prospective employers on the freelance platforms would be the same as others.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and hence there is no need for third parties such as Banks or government. Our technology
provides an easy interface with light and fast trading. 50% of the revenue fromtrading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
They better be secure because security is one of the issues of other exchange. If they can be sure that this is really secure then they really have advantage on the exchange area. I hope they have a good 2FA as well as added feature. I can't wait to use the full feature of BIDM from fast trading and for the low transaction fee.
Security is needed everywhere, especially in the financial field. It's not just 2FA that they will need since they will have 3 platforms. Each of those would have to be secure from hackers since exchange platform or bidding platform if hacked would make investors lose their coins, freelance platform, would mean data breach since it might contain employees information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: