Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.
I think it is unique with regards to combining online auction with blockchain and crypto currency but reading up the online auction industry, it is dominated by many brands which are already established in this industry. They should have done market research and presented that in the wp.

An online bidding and auction will be held on their platform so basically, this will have vast classifications and category in the service and products that will be on their platform. Will they be able to bid an online product there like rare items or just everyday products that you can buy online?

Yes it is. Now, the variety that can be sold or set off for bidding in this platform is pretty wide. The only limit are the sellers and the buyers, I haven't seen any rule in the whitepaper that states people cannot sell or buy rare items. But of course, illegal things are obviously prohibited. That is why verification is important for this platform.

Yes! The bidium is unique among the other online auction/bidding, in additonal the bidium is made of a decentralized online transaction where anyone can bid online with no hassle.
And also you the buyers and sellers  can get more benefits from the bidium.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

https://www.bidium.io/exchange

Hey guys! The alpha version of Bidium was launched already. You can take a glance above the site! I was amazed and I think it is pretty cool to see bidium on its way to success. The website also is too beautiful by means of it's simplicity. I hope you will like it.

Thanks for the link. I just checked their website and it's pretty plain and simple. I just wonder, how they will integrate the bidding and freelancing platform on the same site? I am excited about how it will look like once all of them has been launched and operational.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
Yes freelancing in the crypto world freelancing is very huge already, Blockchain and crypto they can provide to their industry, this will lead to their successful to the freelancing indusrtry.
because others prefer this kind of work, to be a freelancer. Freelancer is a kind of work that can work independently, balancing their work and-life. They see the potential that they can get bigger or more than traditional jobs. In bidium freelancers can hire and pay them in cryptocurrency and also to pay for their services.

The beautiful part of Bidium on Freelancing is evident on the numbers they ran as they cited from a case study that in the U.S. alone, 34% of the national workforce is from the freelance sector. A good number to start chipping away the great potential to support freelancers by giving them an avenue where cost is cut and profit is maximized with the native token of the Bidium platform.

Good to know that people behind Bidium were able to see the need for a freelancing platform that can possibly pay cryptocurrency in exchange for gigs and other services. Not only that freelancing industry has an increasing workforce in the US but as well as in other parts of the work like UK and Australia. As I myself is a freelancer, I am looking forward to what this Bidium platform can contribute to this industry.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

Hey Waichi! There's a lot of free and paid freelance platform out there that could land a freelancer a job locally and in any part in the world.  The concept is nothing really new.

But with the dynamic approach of Bidium (and the versatility of the platform they are developing), we can all perhaps look forward to a more intuitive and productive interface for job searches as many of the freelance hiring sites are crazy to deal with.  Hoping a more streamlined approach from Bidium concerning the freelance hiring.

That's right. There are lots of freelancing platforms nowadays maybe the edge of Bidium is the use of its token as the payment means. If they can guarantee the immediate payment with the aid of the smart contracts then this will make both employer and freelancer in good standing.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

This picture from the Bidium website will show us that this one can provide as an exchange with low fee than others.
we can count on this, all we need to have in the future is just volume and users.
0.01 percent is really amazing!

https://i.imgur.com/YPOCUNm.jpg

This is amazing. Having lower transaction fees is great. More people will appreciate Bidium platform in the future so invest now and gain later as the Bidium platform materializes. Having a share in profit really makes you feel like you own the company as well. This is a great project and I look forward to the success of this project.

The illustration above made it easy to cite the edge of Bidium as compared to other existing platforms. I am an Upwork freelancer too and 5% for me is still quite high. If Bidium can offer 0%  processing fee for the employer I'm quite sure many employers will be into this as they will save money. For the freelancers, this is really good news. 0.10%  processing fee is really not bad.
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

The bidium project was an impressive and I read the whitepaper of bidium and their platform because of the combination of advance
auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology and also bidding. one of the projects developed with great ideas and platforms to get more benefits for the people who join in this project.

I agree that this project is really impressive.  Bidium is a 3 in 1 platform that will provide auction/bidding, freelancing platform, and crypto exchange. Not only that, it also offers lower fees and ad revenue share for buyers and sellers. This is really promising and beneficial for employer, freelancers and crypto users.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

The bidium project was an impressive and I read the whitepaper of bidium and their platform because of the combination of advance
auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology and also bidding. one of the projects developed with great ideas and platforms to get more benefits for the people who join in this project.

I agree that this project is really impressive.  Bidium is a 3 in 1 platform that will provide auction/bidding, freelancing platform, and crypto exchange. Not only that, it also offers lower fees and ad revenue share for buyers and sellers. This is really promising and beneficial for employer, freelancers and crypto users.
It's a universal marketplace dude! it's like a job street,amazon and forex trading on it. I hope they can add more security in the future.

It should be high security platform so hackers won't easily compromise our wallet. I keep an eye for this project coz i know it will be getting  bigger.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
Yes freelancing in the crypto world freelancing is very huge already, Blockchain and crypto they can provide to their industry, this will lead to their successful to the freelancing indusrtry.
because others prefer this kind of work, to be a freelancer. Freelancer is a kind of work that can work independently, balancing their work and-life. They see the potential that they can get bigger or more than traditional jobs. In bidium freelancers can hire and pay them in cryptocurrency and also to pay for their services.

The beautiful part of Bidium on Freelancing is evident on the numbers they ran as they cited from a case study that in the U.S. alone, 34% of the national workforce is from the freelance sector. A good number to start chipping away the great potential to support freelancers by giving them an avenue where cost is cut and profit is maximized with the native token of the Bidium platform.

Good to know that people behind Bidium were able to see the need for a freelancing platform that can possibly pay cryptocurrency in exchange for gigs and other services. Not only that freelancing industry has an increasing workforce in the US but as well as in other parts of the work like UK and Australia. As I myself is a freelancer, I am looking forward to what this Bidium platform can contribute to this industry.
Every Freelancers are able to earn Bidium token that is why they can earn as much as they can. The world is changing. There's saying that if you work 8 hours a day for a long time then save money for yourfuture then this is a sh*t thing that you ever had , just like enjoying your life to pay your health insurance. With the powered of blockchain and cryptocurrency you will earn money and have a confident to save your money in the future.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
The financial boom also provided a lot of opportunities for people who needed them. These opportunities helped them raised their lives, make off a living, and be financially capable. Bitcoin has led a lot o people and many of those are investors and people like us, who would benefit from the cake.
This is the first time that I encountered the term "Financial Boom". What I do know is the financial stability for everyone. If we have financial stability, we can sustain our needs at the same time, we can invest in our future. And that is what cryptocurrency brings to us. Bidium will also helps us to earn independently because this project wants to have a better environment between freelancer and buyer which we want right now.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

On decentralized bidding market,it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.

The popularity in cryptoworld is really making it's believer to crave for more that's why trading and investing is trending. I heard in some news that even banks are investing here. I must say that BIDM ICO will reach it's hard cap because of it's one of a kind feature that is very affordable and convenient to it's customer.

We can't really say that this project will really work well for now because it is in their early stage. But many of us hope that his project will be a successful one because the people behind this project are really well experienced about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Experience is definitely a must when launching projects in this field. Experienced people can write up about a project and present it well since they are experts in the field.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Because eBay and Amazon both have bidding platforms maybe.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

What more can an investor ask? Damn, great concept, great white paper, great developing team that are not anonymous and shows themselves unlike any other projects out there that have anonymous developers that are either afraid to show themselves so they can scam or afraid to be held accountable for the losses of their investors if they ever fail to deliver. It is a nice move showing the real identities of the developers. Doing this really does make investors feel safe and confident to invest.
this projects will attract lots of investor. everything is all transparency, the roadmap, the management behind this project and the clear vision of the BIDIUM

Yes, I believe these traits will also be the ones to attract a huge number of various investors like small investors, big time investors and the intermediate investors. This is why I am very sure that this will be a big hit to all the investors and people that wanna use the services of this platform which will then give decent or amazing profits to the early ICO supporters and even with the coin buyers because Bidium coins will truly be very successful in the future will will increase demand and reduce supply that are available which can mean thousands or hundreds of thousands of profit.

That really sounds so tempting. I really am excited to see how this project really works out in the coming weeks, although I am still skeptical about the marketing, I can see that the concept is flawless and really tempting for investors. The only thing that I am keeping my eyes on is the progress, I am still observing because I wanna be sure this time.
What attracts investors first would initially be great marketing. With marketing, a product is introduced and if it's good, it would make an investor curious as to what it is. In this industry, what comes next is what they can research or find out about. Sometimes they use google so a good website is a plus. Then materials, a good whitepaper with references, a good concept and presentation of the platform and their plan to achieve it and also the developers background with regards to the actual project.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Just trying to clear things up here.
Having a central authority would mean that the website has the authority to decide what happens on the platform. Being decentralized freelance platform could mean that they can't easily make harsh decision with regards to user accounts since everything is traceable.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.
No dude. I think you’ve mistaken exchange and trading platforn into freelance platform. Bidium exchange and trading platform will be decentralized and built on blockchain technology. They have to or else they will be left out because almost all of the exchanges right now are decentralized also at blockchained. With freelance platform decentralized in a way that applicants and users will not be bound by their geographical locations anymore. As long as they pay they can use the platform, pick their choice of job and also the same for the employers.

Hi Jnissi! Sorry to burst your bubble but even centralized platforms can accommodate applicants without being bound by any geographical locations. Anything on the world wide web can reach anyone in any part of the globe as long as you have an internet access. So that nullifies your point on geographical boundaries under a decentralized platform.

Having a central authority would mean that the website has the authority to decide what happens on the platform. Being decentralized freelance platform could mean that they can't easily make harsh decision with regards to user accounts since everything is traceable.
Being on blockchain is really good for any industry since it gives everyone more options. Also, with this one, since it's cryptocurrency, they can provide lower fees and also faster transactions.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Being on blockchain is really good for any industry since it gives everyone more options. Also, with this one, since it's cryptocurrency, they can provide lower fees and also faster transactions.
On existing freelance platforms, payments and commissions may take up to two weeks. Since this freelance platform will be implemented on blockchain and involve smart contract, payments are immediate. Faster transactions at lower fees.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

On existing freelance platforms, payments and commissions may take up to two weeks. Since this freelance platform will be implemented on blockchain and involve smart contract, payments are immediate. Faster transactions at lower fees.
In addition to that, no third party involvement(according to wp). Unlike other existing freelance platforms, the site has control over the funds, and if suspended, the freelancer is at the mercy of the site. In a freelance platform implemented with smart contracts, freelancers won't need to be afraid since they will be protected by smart contracts.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

In addition to that, no third party involvement(according to wp). Unlike other existing freelance platforms, the site has control over the funds, and if suspended, the freelancer is at the mercy of the site. In a freelance platform implemented with smart contracts, freelancers won't need to be afraid since they will be protected by smart contracts.
Smart contract is really great for freelancers since it also protects them from employers who don't pay. Some employers in other freelance platforms don't pay in time or even don't pay at all even if the job is done. With smart contracts, freelancers are ensured that they will be get paid once gthe job is done.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Smart contract is really great for freelancers since it also protects them from employers who don't pay. Some employers in other freelance platforms don't pay in time or even don't pay at all even if the job is done. With smart contracts, freelancers are ensured that they will be get paid once gthe job is done.
That's good to know! The development of blockchain technology and smart contracts can really help many industries especially in this case of the freelancing industry. A lot of problems can be solved once it is implemented.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

That's good to know! The development of blockchain technology and smart contracts can really help many industries especially in this case of the freelancing industry. A lot of problems can be solved once it is implemented.
And since all payments will be made in cryptocurrency, you will also use a safer cryptocurrency wallet compared to having your money handled by the freelance website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: