Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

Well, it really is pretty hard to earn that many users right off the bat but time will certainly come when there are too many companies and jobseekers that what to be in the trustlogics platform. Of course there is always a limit for everything, which is why I think a better solution would be filtering by class and setting standards higher to reduce the number and heighten up the quality of companies and jobseekers available on the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

While I believe that this can really be a big help for the unemployed or underemployed, the thing that will really determine employment and to remain being employed is the attitude and the drive to work. I say this because whether we like to admit it or not, there really are people that are not employed because they are lazy or have bad attitude towards higher authority over them(bosses). If this is the case, then no matter how great this project is, this won't really be able to be of any help to people like them.
That's right, we do not know what kind of people we are encounter in the company where we apply, in that case that if the employee don't want to be part in the said company because of the attitude of their co worker i think this project is useless, i think they need to analyze also the company that they accept in their project too.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

There are many uses of Artificial Intelligence to the Trustlogics platform and one of them are profile matching. There is an algorithm that will enable to match the qualifications of the applicant to a certain job opening. That way, recruitment process will be much faster and more efficient.

And going back to the actual topic, i am glad you guys understood how Artificial Intelligence can aid both jobseekers and recruiters through profile matching.

And with that stated, TrustLogics will actually refine the results and a more keen listing of jobseekers and job opportunites will be generated, lessening the possibility of employment disputes since the system already analyze the profiles and requirements and came up with the best possible matches and not a mere random selection of profiles.

I hope that the Artificial Intelligence of Trustlogics will be able to help job-seekers despite having very low qualification. With the fast matching of the job-seekers qualification, one can easily find a company that is right for you. Some who are looking for a job may not be a College graduate thus, they experience discrimination on the job hiring process. Some people have years of experience on their field despite not being a college graduate and can work better under pressure compared to those with higher degree.
Your point about discrimination for jobseeker will be interesting topic,due to they have also experience it,but I think trustlogics will handle it,,if ever jobseeker will be discriminate due to low educational background attainment,,because in my country sometime if jobseeker will not have pleasing personality according to their nature of job applied for, even have high educational attainment but no pleasing personality sometimes is immediately kick -out because of this reason,it will say because i have friend despite we have high educational attainment but is hard to find a job because almost employer will be base on her personality apperance,,but  because of trustlogics,I believe that this kind of problem will not be desame again,,due to truslogics is not base on personal aperance of jobseeker instead it based only in educational attainment not in personal apperance,
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

There is a long gap between the activities in trustlogics when I look at the roadmap of it. It takes year before the peer to peer hiring model implementation will happen. This project has very long period of time  and I don't how an investor like me will become happy to see the future updates of this project.
Promising project requires a lot of time. Investors who have weak hand is not needed in project like trustlogics. If you know the backbone of the project, you can wait till the process of this project will finish. If the implementation for peer to peer hiring model will successfully launch, TLT tokens will start to grow. 1 year is not a long period for hodler.

pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry.
 It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
You're right, too hard to find a job but through the help of online application through the help of trustlogic is a big help on both jobseekers and the recruiters. Knowing that this is secured in getting the personal data of every candidates.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry.
 It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
You're right, too hard to find a job but through the help of online application through the help of trustlogic is a big help on both jobseekers and the recruiters. Knowing that this is secured in getting the personal data of every candidates.

The best thing is that it will not only benefit the jobseekers and the companies looking for quality jobs and applicants but also the earky investors and the contributors/supporters that believed in the visions of this project. This project solves a problem that is experienced in various parts of the world. Hence success is for sure.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
No papers, no certificates, and no resume. The only requirement is your appearance in the hiring. Is TrustLogic covering some online application concept??

IF trustlogics are based only on appearance of requirement of job seeker during hiring process do you think they have no more encountered of any problem ? how about the  age limit of jobseeker? despite it based only in personal?
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

While I believe that this can really be a big help for the unemployed or underemployed, the thing that will really determine employment and to remain being employed is the attitude and the drive to work. I say this because whether we like to admit it or not, there really are people that are not employed because they are lazy or have bad attitude towards higher authority over them(bosses). If this is the case, then no matter how great this project is, this won't really be able to be of any help to people like them.

True, but since those people you are talking about as you said are lazy, i don't think they would even bother to check out TrustLogic platform. They would probably be too lazy to check out the site or make their data to submit, and requiring them to undergo a verification process will be a pain in their bottoms. So we don't really have to worry about those kind of people and let's just focus on those people that are seriously wanting to be helped and be hired.

Yes that's right, I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone that needs a work. The Recruiters can easily find a suitable workers whether they are skilled or professional. They can also filtered the best and competitive workers that the TrustLogic wants.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Yes. It is more risky to apply in a company internationally. We don't know if it is legal or not. Besides, we don't have assurance that if we accept in that company, we will be compensated base on our work. It is good if trustlogics will only make job hiring in nationwide because there is no more hassle, no worries.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
No papers, no certificates, and no resume. The only requirement is your appearance in the hiring. Is TrustLogic covering some online application concept??

IF trustlogics are based only on appearance of requirement of job seeker during hiring process do you think they have no more encountered of any problem ? how about the  age limit of jobseeker? despite it based only in personal?

That is also bothering me for quiet a while, but i guess they need your information not only for some kind of purpose but also to know if he should be qualified in that work. Aside from it, i have heard lots of underage employees lately that are skilled in terms of different kinds of works, although it has been stated that child labor would be punished, maybe that is also why they seek informations, and if possible they would seek the guidance of parents or some adult.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...
Yes of course because if recruiter did verification and validation before start their process they can easily got the right person
and they'll have also impact for the job seeker with trusted profile so easily they can win their title as soon as possible .
Yes of course because if recruiter did verification and validation before start their process they can easily got the right person
and they'll have also impact for the job seeker with trusted profile so easily they can win their title as soon as possible .

having the verification in the beginning of the process will pave way to a smoother and faster application. It is important that when the employer contact the job applicant, all the important datas should have been verified, because when the job employer contacts the applicant , they more or less ready to accept themand just have to do some formal interviews.
In this online application, job seekers are sending their personal data and also they need to always check their email or things they use to reach by the employer so that they will checked if they are for interview or what. Trustlogic will verify if the applicant was hired or not, then another process again.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Absolutely your right,,applying in traditional way is need too much expensive unlike to online jobseeker,although is hard to believe that truslogics will be implemented to hired also in international job ,,why not to give a chance and trust to trustlogics despite we have negative thoughts inside in our heart,,but the important rule is tried the other opportunity offered of truslogics blockchain technolgy,,
langka1213

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

That Right, the TrustLogics help the jobseekers find their job easily and also make sure that they can find the right job according to the profession. and also help the company to search an applicant that qualified to the job position.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Absolutely your right,,applying in traditional way is need too much expensive unlike to online jobseeker,although is hard to believe that truslogics will be implemented to hired also in international job ,,why not to give a chance and trust to trustlogics despite we have negative thoughts inside in our heart,,but the important rule is tried the other opportunity offered of truslogics blockchain technolgy,,

Its quiet easy for you to say but we all knew that it is really hard. Yes there are still doubts that cannot be answered easily, but if we look into it, this is a big pressure amongst the team who are working really hard behind this project. Let us just keep our heads cool and be patient, they've been working to provide good quality service.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

I think trust logics promotes an easier and faster hiring process, that's why they need a validator to help them to find the right profile for the right company faster and secured...
Actually no need to worry about that, because trustlogics will have also personal background check despite to online process,
-Because through the power of ISP's which are very concerned to verify your background check because its difficult to place the trust and reliability for total strangers,in fact when jobseeker are lack to verified information may result to limited access for new opportunities,or in other offer new opportunity in trustlogics,because service requestor are considered to getting the work done by reaching out to service website,,

merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

Yup, I believe that there would be various tyoes of categories available on the platform itself. This will make looking for applicants and jobs easier by just going through the categories. And just after a few clicks, you already have applied for a job or have chosen the types of jobseekers available.
langka1213

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

The TrustLogics can make the work more easier and faster to all the job seekers to find the better job to them,
also the goal of TrustLogics is to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: