Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

Yup, I believe that there would be various tyoes of categories available on the platform itself. This will make looking for applicants and jobs easier by just going through the categories. And just after a few clicks, you already have applied for a job or have chosen the types of jobseekers available.

Very well said, and with the QR code in place you might not need to fill up forms anymore. With just scanning the QR code generated by Trustlogics, you can actually apply for a job. It is advisable to check the requirements and job description of the position you are applying for as well as the background and status of the company you want to apply and work with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Looking for a job that you are qualified and based on your desire plus your salary expectation is never been easy but with this platform it can lessen and improve your job seach more easily. I also love the way trustlogics data security, only the employer and company you are trying to apply will only see your filled up data on the server.

And the best thing? The whole platform is freaking operated by a staggering artificial intelligence! This emsures the greatest ease of use amd security of data because it is block-chain based plus the guarantee of less bugs amd mistakes since artificial intelligence rarely makes mistakes when doing tasks that has been coded into the very center of the AI.  This only makes me more excited about the platform.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Looking for a job that you are qualified and based on your desire plus your salary expectation is never been easy but with this platform it can lessen and improve your job seach more easily. I also love the way trustlogics data security, only the employer and company you are trying to apply will only see your filled up data on the server.

And the best thing? The whole platform is freaking operated by a staggering artificial intelligence! This emsures the greatest ease of use amd security of data because it is block-chain based plus the guarantee of less bugs amd mistakes since artificial intelligence rarely makes mistakes when doing tasks that has been coded into the very center of the AI.  This only makes me more excited about the platform.

I just hope that Trustlogics commitment will materialize in the future. As investors tend to be picky in making their investment right now and with Trustlogics platform, it will really be great if they can help more people get jobs and lessen the unemployment and underemployment globally.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
No papers, no certificates, and no resume. The only requirement is your appearance in the hiring. Is TrustLogic covering some online application concept??

IF trustlogics are based only on appearance of requirement of job seeker during hiring process do you think they have no more encountered of any problem ? how about the  age limit of jobseeker? despite it based only in personal?

That is also bothering me for quiet a while, but i guess they need your information not only for some kind of purpose but also to know if he should be qualified in that work. Aside from it, i have heard lots of underage employees lately that are skilled in terms of different kinds of works, although it has been stated that child labor would be punished, maybe that is also why they seek informations, and if possible they would seek the guidance of parents or some adult.

For me if you are applicant and you are trying to search a Job that applicable to our qualifications.
This is especially difficult if you do not know anyone in that company. in the help of TrustLogics they can have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.

Because TrustLogic already got your data and information before you enter the door of their company. LOL.
No papers, no certificates, and no resume. The only requirement is your appearance in the hiring. Is TrustLogic covering some online application concept??

IF trustlogics are based only on appearance of requirement of job seeker during hiring process do you think they have no more encountered of any problem ? how about the  age limit of jobseeker? despite it based only in personal?

That is also bothering me for quiet a while, but i guess they need your information not only for some kind of purpose but also to know if he should be qualified in that work. Aside from it, i have heard lots of underage employees lately that are skilled in terms of different kinds of works, although it has been stated that child labor would be punished, maybe that is also why they seek informations, and if possible they would seek the guidance of parents or some adult.

For me if you are applicant and you are trying to search a Job that applicable to our qualifications.
This is especially difficult if you do not know anyone in that company. in the help of TrustLogics they can have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas.

That could be it, the question was only if there should be age limits to be followed in accordance of submissions of all the requirements, besides we all knew that once submitting requirements, basically the minimum requirement should be age and if that person really is qualified for the job or work he wanted. I also knew that this will be resolve with their help, that is also why I am keeping an eye to what will be their next target after the completion.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
j.kelvin

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

That could be it, the question was only if there should be age limits to be followed in accordance of submissions of all the requirements, besides we all knew that once submitting requirements, basically the minimum requirement should be age and if that person really is qualified for the job or work he wanted. I also knew that this will be resolve with their help, that is also why I am keeping an eye to what will be their next target after the completion.

Although Trustlogics will have the applicants data verified if requested by the employer. I think not much will change with the process. You will just do it online. If they were able to discern that you are qualified thru Trustlogics its not like you will be directly hired. You will still need to go to the office and do the steps that you said. One thing is for sure, if you are not willing to share your basic information and qualification, then companies wont bother to look at your profile and even the AI will not be able to match any of your qualification since you did not input any in the first place.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
It may help in cryptocurrency world if they will give referral points for both applicants and company. It can also help if TrustLogic Coin *if ever have* in paying salaries to the workers.

Usually companies will join a platform like TrustLogic to hire a particular worker for their own company, and not join to refer a worker to work to another company, not unless it's a recruitment agency. So i don't think there's a need for a referral points for company's too.

I think that what he was trying to say is that jobseekers making referrals to go and use the services of trust logic to find a job and with companies, he meant that companies referring other companies to find workers with the use of the trust logic platform. That would be very appealing for people.

Thank you for sharing the trust logic to your family and relatives, 
please do continue to spread this  Wonderful project because this project will help those people who are unemployed  and fresh graduates who are looking for the job that fits to thier  interests and credentials
MyInspiration

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Absolutely your right,,applying in traditional way is need too much expensive unlike to online jobseeker,although is hard to believe that truslogics will be implemented to hired also in international job ,,why not to give a chance and trust to trustlogics despite we have negative thoughts inside in our heart,,but the important rule is tried the other opportunity offered of truslogics blockchain technolgy,,

Its quiet easy for you to say but we all knew that it is really hard. Yes there are still doubts that cannot be answered easily, but if we look into it, this is a big pressure amongst the team who are working really hard behind this project. Let us just keep our heads cool and be patient, they've been working to provide good quality service.

I really do admire how you support this project. Being cool and patient is not that easy but that's the right thing to do. And besides, Trustlogics Team are not just a simple team. They are composed of an extraordinary individual who professionally does their job.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Even if the e job seekers  or the applicants  per se will submit the dates and information regarding to their personal.
Matters like their educational background and other the trust logic project platform will not let the job seekers' information to the public for security  and privacy purposes.  And that is a really good thing about the trust logic project platform.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

That is right! Thanks to Trustlogics because it really gives a fair fight for those job seekers who don't have any connections to the company. What they are carrying are their credentials and good will. Sometimes qualified applicants were not given the chance because of this system.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data. TrustLogics going to provide easier way for Jobseeker and organisation like the rating system, ISPs, AI-based algorithm, partnered validators, and history details verified.

This is such a great feature because it makes both parties sure which is the jobseeker and the employer. This is what's gonna make this project get lots of traffic in their platform. Plus the fact that the jobseekers and the employers have full control over their data, wow. This is going to be tasty for investors.

I agree with you the trust logic project platform. Is a kind of Project platform.
That will help the job seekers and the applicants find the tight job for. Him/her that will fits to their capabilities, interest and also to their educational  attainment.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.

I agree to this. Trustlogics will definitely solve this problem on falsification of legal documents as well as fake resumes. The validators will definitely have a big part of this task. We rest assured that these validators were fair and reliable.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms.

Nothing is perfect at first but everything can improve time by time.

So let's hope for the best for the project we choose to support.

Even the highest and biggest Crypto and Bitcoin has flaws but it still continue to exist

And improve every day it past.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Independent Service Providers Segment
The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property.

This platform also gives a chance for those Independent Service Provider to get a wider range of their work and job.
Imagine There's a carpenter and he's an ISP and he looks for a job manually by asking people to provide his service but with the use of this
platform it can ease up and have a wider range and area to cover if he can search it online.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
I agree with you, kaize, that this Trustlogics can lessen the burden of the employers and jobseekers. And what i love about this platform is that data or informations of the the jobseekers can be verified by validators at their expense but this will be an advantage for them because the recruiters will definitely prefer jobseekers with verified informations.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
[/quote]
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

I agree with you, kaize, that this Trustlogics can lessen the burden of the employers and jobseekers. And what i love about this platform is that data or informations of the the jobseekers can be verified by validators at their expense but this will be an advantage for them because the recruiters will definitely prefer jobseekers with verified informations.

Even if there's Trustlogics to offer them an easy way to apply for a job but if the local job there will still a problem on unemplyement rate.
I've even witnessed some country that has too many graduates but there's a little room for job allocated to them after their graduation.
Like here in the Philippines there's so many young people who graduated but still unemployed even if they will use this Platform if there's no local job to offer for them.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

Nothing is perfect at first but everything can improve time by time.

So let's hope for the best for the project we choose to support.

Even the highest and biggest Crypto and Bitcoin has flaws but it still continue to exist

And improve every day it past.
Precisely! There is always room for improvement. Thinking are innate in human, that is why they never stop to think ways to improve. And we are blessed that we are already in this era where in the technology and inventions are so far at its best. We can  also say that Trustlogics is an innovation in the recruitment industry. When you say innovation, its an improvement to an existing system.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: