Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

as I read in white paper
"The core innovation of Ethereum, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
It is a complete software that runs on the Ethereum Network2. It is enables anyone to run any program
regardless of the programming language, given enough time and memory. This Ethereum Virtual Machine makes
the process of creating Blockchain Applications it is more easier and efficient than ever before. Instead
of having to build an entirely original blockchain for each new application, Ethereum enables to
development of potentially thousands of different applications, all in one platform."

I caught the attention of this some part of white paper, I understood all this unique platform, i'm so amazed
with the new blockchain the transaction of this technology is being smooth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

During a nationwide survey [4] in the U.S, 58% of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities. By hiring the wrong individuals, organizations end up paying a penalty in terms of low employee productivity and higher re-hiring costs.
~ TrustLogics WhitePaper

And the statistics show that a large number of jobseekers would actually lie on their profile not only to give their application a boost but because no one actually guards this type of activity.

Many have stated false information on their profiles and got away with it (and at times even landed a job they do not deserve wherein, the hiring company is on the losing end).

But with TrustLogics encouraging verified profiles, we will soon see a more truthful application process of which i hope, salaries and benefits be more rewarding too.

Many of them did somany lie and wrong thing in their resume because of they want boost their own activities but the main criteria is they dont know after affect about that .. have to beware them what type of things gone wrong

Its totally DEPENDS upon on their circumstance ..

what are those circumstances you are talking about?
it would be better for the people here if you can elaborate some of it.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

If you are a jobseeker you must consider the following

>Secure your private data & authorize your Recruiter preferences
>Maintain your availability status and avoid unwanted calls when you are not searching in the job market
>Scan and submit job applications
>Network with recruiters to find your ideal job easily
>Avoid repetitive filling of data on all job applications
>Verifying your profile can gain more trust from recruiters

I see this in their website of TrustLogics you must follow the guidelines to make you success in your application.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

according to their website there is a mobile app of trustlogics team it is easy to use a smartphone and take advantage of many features that  prove even more valuable when on the move.
Not the app give you the ability to perform updates any time and anywhere, it will also provide updates to your profile,
job status, and job search details. This is very quite convenient in this new technology using this blockchain.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

according to their website there is a mobile app of trustlogics team it is easy to use a smartphone and take advantage of many features that  prove even more valuable when on the move.
Not the app give you the ability to perform updates any time and anywhere, it will also provide updates to your profile,
job status, and job search details. This is very quite convenient in this new technology using this blockchain.

I can't find any mobile app for ios in appstore. maybe it's for android only. I suggest that trustlogic will focus on mobile resizing of their website. so that it's easy for mobile user to have good experience in their website using mobile
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

yes that is true, with  your profile on your account,
they are saved there, you only need to use your phone to scan the QR on your job you want to apply!
then you dont need to put any information as it will be automatically filled up.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

>Maintain your availability status and avoid unwanted calls when you are not searching in the job market

I see this in their website of TrustLogics you must follow the guidelines to make you success in your application.

you really don't need to do this, as they have QR scanner that will let you do and your information will be attached there.
no more filling up any, your information was saved once filed.

-- will a person that has no college degree welcome on the platform too?

i hope this one can be answered! i wanna know the answer.
i am an undergraduate and don't have a diploma, do people like me have the place in this project?
or they will process only graduates?

you really don't need to do this, as they have QR scanner that will let you do and your information will be attached there.

i am an undergraduate and don't have a diploma, do people like me have the place in this project?

Using  QR codes the ability to create links to various websites, or to load recruiter and company details at job fairs,
one click button.
At the same time, the app of this gives full access to your dashboard, allowing access to your profile, and giving yourself the means to share resume and other important information in real time and without the need for hard copies.
This is a paperless, less cost and effort.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

Using  QR codes the ability to create links to various websites, or to load recruiter and company details at job fairs,
one click button.
At the same time, the app of this gives full access to your dashboard, allowing access to your profile, and giving yourself the means
to share resume and other important information in real time and without the need for hard copies. This is a paperless,
less cost and effort.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Meet one of the team members of TRUSTLOGICS!
Ms. SHIRLEY E. BORGHI (senior management - business operation)

She is one of the best, up and coming Business Leader.
Skilled to negotiate complex technical agreements with strategic partners,
and her ability to see the big picture while implementing details make her a valuable addition to the team.

A business leader par excellence,
she adds value to the core team of TRUSTLOGIC
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry.
 It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.

This is one of the best thing that i like on the platform, no joke.
i want to hear and read more from the people here.
i am expecting this to be a be turn out in the community in the near future.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...
Yes of course because if recruiter did verification and validation before start their process they can easily got the right person
and they'll have also impact for the job seeker with trusted profile so easily they can win their title as soon as possible .
Yes of course because if recruiter did verification and validation before start their process they can easily got the right person
and they'll have also impact for the job seeker with trusted profile so easily they can win their title as soon as possible .

having the verification in the beginning of the process will pave way to a smoother and faster application. It is important that when the employer contact the job applicant, all the important datas should have been verified, because when the job employer contacts the applicant , they more or less ready to accept themand just have to do some formal interviews.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

While I believe that this can really be a big help for the unemployed or underemployed, the thing that will really determine employment and to remain being employed is the attitude and the drive to work. I say this because whether we like to admit it or not, there really are people that are not employed because they are lazy or have bad attitude towards higher authority over them(bosses). If this is the case, then no matter how great this project is, this won't really be able to be of any help to people like them.

True, but since those people you are talking about as you said are lazy, i don't think they would even bother to check out TrustLogic platform. They would probably be too lazy to check out the site or make their data to submit, and requiring them to undergo a verification process will be a pain in their bottoms. So we don't really have to worry about those kind of people and let's just focus on those people that are seriously wanting to be helped and be hired.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
I think trust logics promotes an easier and faster hiring process, that's why they need a validator to help them to find the right profile for the right company faster and secured...
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Did anyone try applying directly to a company? This is where you search a job opening and try to submit your resume personally and walk-in the company! You get to fill up application forms, get into interviews, get exams, another interview and at the end of the day you don't get hired then you try again to the next company beside the one you previously applied for. I kept seeing these scenarios when I was still employed in a corporate setting. When I was a fresh graduate I did experience this as well. Now, its different. With Trustlogics, you don't need to go out of your home to find a better job or get your dream job or career. With Trustlogics, QR code technology you can also send multiple application to companies you want to apply with just one scan. The best thing is, you can actually check the details or records of your prospective employer with Trustlogics validated data base, or simply request for a validation. All these and more will surely make applying for a job easier and convenient without compromising on quality and qualification of applicants and employers alike. I believe that Trustlogics will gain support from professionals, freelancers, companies, recruiters and will grow into a big business.

that's absolutely right, because one of the main reasons why the unemployed people remains unemployed
because of the high cost of the requirements in finding jobs but through the use or through the help of the trust logic project platform the project will help the job seekers to reduce the financial expenses needed in job searching.

Trustlogic really helps job applicants in so many ways, saves job applicants time for going to a lot of applications in different locations, saves money which is needed when you have to travel to apply, saves effort that is sometimes wasted on a unsuccessful application, saves paper, no need to print so much resumes to give out to several job applications.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDeBtEk1VQAAg2so.jpg&t=589&c=B-hYMmnoXidjTg
I’m looking forward for this project to be implemented in my country since recruitment is one of the major problem in my country. They are making recruitment a business there.
Look at the picture, that is usual scenario when there is a job hiring. There are always filtration to the employees specially to those who are more familiar to the checker and interviewer. Yes, I know that applying for a job is really difficult and I called it as a survival of the fittest but look what happens to the jobseekers when they fail, they are just losing their time and effort from nothing.
Its hard to find a job specially if the luck is unyours.
But i also believe in saying that if the job's is for you then it's for you, we have the reasons why we are in that place or job... For me when im failed to the job i applied i consider it as challenge for me to keep on going and to keep learning, and thinking that the job is not for me and there's a lot of job out there waiting for me...  Grin
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry.
 It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
Yes is true, that's what trust logics want to promote... Save time means both of them have plenty of time to search a deserving one for the job and employee, also save money for both coz we all know that applying jobs or recruitment needs a money to be done so if they come to trust logics once they fill out the application or submit resume it can send to many company out there you just need to update your status same with the recruiter...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Did anyone try applying directly to a company? This is where you search a job opening and try to submit your resume personally and walk-in the company! You get to fill up application forms, get into interviews, get exams, another interview and at the end of the day you don't get hired then you try again to the next company beside the one you previously applied for. I kept seeing these scenarios when I was still employed in a corporate setting. When I was a fresh graduate I did experience this as well. Now, its different. With Trustlogics, you don't need to go out of your home to find a better job or get your dream job or career. With Trustlogics, QR code technology you can also send multiple application to companies you want to apply with just one scan. The best thing is, you can actually check the details or records of your prospective employer with Trustlogics validated data base, or simply request for a validation. All these and more will surely make applying for a job easier and convenient without compromising on quality and qualification of applicants and employers alike. I believe that Trustlogics will gain support from professionals, freelancers, companies, recruiters and will grow into a big business.

that's absolutely right, because one of the main reasons why the unemployed people remains unemployed
because of the high cost of the requirements in finding jobs but through the use or through the help of the trust logic project platform the project will help the job seekers to reduce the financial expenses needed in job searching.

Trustlogic really helps job applicants in so many ways, saves job applicants time for going to a lot of applications in different locations, saves money which is needed when you have to travel to apply, saves effort that is sometimes wasted on a unsuccessful application, saves paper, no need to print so much resumes to give out to several job applications.

That's the old hiring process before and still existing right now though many online jobs industry are there but not giving exactly what trust logics has to offer...  Online recruitment now like jobstreet is not different from what you said @smith4cris because i experienced it my self, and even now i already working many company sending private message to my account in jobstreet offering and inviting me to apply to them as if they dont know my current status...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

There is a long gap between the activities in trustlogics when I look at the roadmap of it. It takes year before the peer to peer hiring model implementation will happen. This project has very long period of time  and I don't how an investor like me will become happy to see the future updates of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: