Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
naruto_koo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

these is just all excuses. if you are a serious applicant being shy is not an option. Personality is also one of the criteria in recruiting employees.
thats why trustlogic will definite have competitive and serious applicants in this platform.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

these is just all excuses. if you are a serious applicant being shy is not an option. Personality is also one of the criteria in recruiting employees.
thats why trustlogic will definite have competitive and serious applicants in this platform.

These is one of the core issues in the recruitment business. The complication of candidate’s assessment.
It is not always possible to evaluate the professionalism of the applicant since the data is unreliable.
This is one of the problem that Trustlogic solves.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:47 AM

its such a frustration when your having a hard time getting hired because there are so many applicants
and its not easy to go to the process  you spend money, time , effort and energy.
It will only pay off when you finally gets hired but its a long process even you are fully qualified for the job.
Thanks to Trustlogic this process is shorten and made more reliable and efficient.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:52 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
It is good if there are some rewards also for those who will refer the trustlogics application. Referrals will help this project to have many users. Aside from that, we can assure that day by day, jobseekers who will trustlogics application will increase. Refer a person and earn some rewards. TLT tokens is good source of reward also.
that is right, this idea is good, because they will easily attract a job seekers in that matter, also the if one person has a job because of the TustLogics they can easily attract a job seekers to try this application because people want to see the result first before they try it.
Yeah mostly that is how other human beings are, they observer first and then when the outcome goes right then thwy will try it. Just like the old saying goes. To is to believe. Sometimes risk takers doesn't really mind what the outcome really is, good or bad it is an experience for them, but for those who wants to guarantee their winning they sre keen observer.

The trust logic project platform has a system.in which they can help the people and most of all the job seekers find the right job that fits to.them as well as the recruiter to lessen the hassle of time in hiring.
Absolutely right! The main purpose of this project is to help most of the job seekers to find a job which then can get opportunity and also benefits from it, besides the files which you have submitted in the system of trust logic will be well-secured also because they build a strong community in their platform in order to prevent problems like hacking or something that can make the wreck the name of their project.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting. 

that's nice to know that the trustlogics will have an great platform interms of there system of hiring, in that way they will gives an opportunity not just only in the jobseeker but also in the other companies.

Trust logic is very unique in terms of having an online hiring processors and help the recruiters in terms of reviewing the information that is being submitted by the job seekers or applicants.
This project is one of the greatest idea which can actually help our economy right now that needs more opportunity to people who don`t have jobs as of now and this project will be reliable for them. It is easy for the job seekers to submit their files in the trust logic system with less time and effort, it will be reviewed by the validator`s which is they were going to verify your identity as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.

That's true the trust logic project platform.can attract more and more job seekers in installing and investing in the trust logic project platform businesses too will invest to the trust logic project for them to have fast hiring to the potential job seekers.
Absolutely! Trust logic makes the process of hiring to the job seekers and also to the hiring companies as well is efficient. The company which is they need an employee and also the job seekers who really wants to have a job that is really suited for them, this two can be reliable in the system of trust logic.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.   

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics. 

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.
And i understand you roukawa and you have a point on what you said, as a jobseeker we have to check the validator if they are credible to be in that position... Maybe sonjay just explained further what bitbratt wanted to say, and that's all i guess... And i know both of you are on the same side for trustlogics success that's why you're here right!?
Hmmm, that's right we are all here to see the success of this project until it materialize... We just need to support it all the way and exchange our idea to know deeply about this project, and we could also help others by sharing our knowledge with them regarding this project...
That`s right, we are also here to witness on how the developer and their team run their system successfully. Having an idea or concept like is very hard it`s because, there are lots of competitors right now who actually build like this kind of idea, but few of them are having good progress, which is we don`t want to happen like that in this project. Well you`re right it helps a lot when we share our knowledge about Trust logic platform to other people in order to see what is the purpose of this project about.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

How can I get the token if I was using the platform?? Honestly, I do not know where do I will get the token that I will be paying for the validation and others. Is it be sold on the market on hard cash or in coin or token exchange? Help me to understand.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

Is Governmental works is available on the TrustLogics Project? sometimes small time government works are hiring for workers. Is there any special features that country government will hire some human resources for a specific project? Just asking mates.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

Is Governmental works is available on the TrustLogics Project? sometimes small time government works are hiring for workers. Is there any special features that country government will hire some human resources for a specific project? Just asking mates.
On my opinion the project is not applicable and agreeable by the government to hire on simply because of security and terrorism matter. Maybe in their own country is possible to apply but not on the platform. Government will not also allow to do this thing specially when foreign people will apply.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Mr. KEY, our advisor, is going to represent TrustLogics in the London Blockchain Summit on 26th and 27th June 2018. Mr. KEY- Managing Director of "KEY Difference Media," is Blockchain enthusiast and has previously led astonishing results to crypto-startups across the globe.

ICO is not yet done but the team is really amazing!
more power to the team. if this project is already done and listed in exchange this already in the moon.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

Great project and outstanding Team and Developers, worth it of awards. People nowadays wants this kind of project that allows to apply in the industry they want to belong without any hassle and cost. This maybe the cure of the system of hiring industry that so expensive and time-consuming.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

The younger the player the better.
Fresh and young can get more experience and knowledge in the future.
But there are so many company that are not looking with age of their applicants.
its all about experience and talents.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
you may want to consider freelancers even if you can afford a regular employee.
Many freelancers will jump at the opportunity to join a fast growing startup in the early days,
and you get the chance to see how they work and how well you work together.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

Why many fresh college grads don't get hired?
they have some sort of minimum standard in our industry.
 Not having met that is proof that the students don’t meet that standard. they not immediately get hired because of the deficiencies in these soft competencies.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Why many fresh college grads don't get hired?
they have some sort of minimum standard in our industry.
 Not having met that is proof that the students don’t meet that standard. they not immediately get hired because of the deficiencies in these soft competencies.

In applying for a job you'll be willing to invest your precious time, energy and focus to your interviewer, you’ll need to truly understand exactly why hard work matters.
You learn to persevere, to find ways to appreciate all you have but still aim higher,
to be patient, to take action instead of waiting for things to happen
to stop blaming and take responsibility for anything you have or don’t have in your life instead.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: