Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
AngeloSp

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

Hope many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

Congratulations on winning Stevie award!

An interesting and unique approach to an important problem

your work, mission and vision to our community is really desirable!
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy

Yeah I will agree your mention, that trustlogics blockchain technology,will really help to decreased from high unemployment rate to those other nation as well, because the biggest cause of poverty  is unemployement rate, that will cause also push to households into debt and increase rates of relative poverty.
-on other hand , if one nation are high unemployment rate it will also cause to increase in social problem specially in the youth   like to tend more crime of vandalism ,lead alienation and difficulties to integrating young unemployed people into society,

lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy

Yes that's right! I dont think they will limit the country where they will offer the Trustlogics form, for I guess users will be the basis of how successful there job is. And also I think that when they come up into this idea, they also have thought of helping people who needs job, that's why I don't think they'll limit who can use their project.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Yeah I will agree your mention, that trustlogics blockchain technology,will really help to decreased from high unemployment rate to those other nation as well, because the biggest cause of poverty  is unemployement rate, that will cause also push to households into debt and increase rates of relative poverty.
-on other hand , if one nation are high unemployment rate it will also cause to increase in social problem specially in the youth   like to tend more crime of vandalism ,lead alienation and difficulties to integrating young unemployed people into society,

And that's why trustlogics will pride to provide the all great services into every jobseeker looking for job immediately,,
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Hello Everyone,
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Hello Everyone,

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

Another wonderful news from TrustLogics!

Getting a prestigious award such as a Stevie ain't no joke as winners are determined by the average scores of more than 200 professionals worldwide in a two-month judging process.

Congratulations TrustLogics! Keep the beautiful surprises coming!
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
They should have because validator have an important role in this project and on the process, i think that's the purpose and plans of trust logics to have trusted people on their jobs engine... Trusted to the point that all documents and certification of this person are true and verified by most trusted organization or agency (validator)
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

This is well worth it, you guys worked hard for this with a great project and you killed every other competition. Can't wait to hear more development and good news!
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
That's true and trust logics have a long period of preparation before they come up with this kind of platform, and the people behind this project is well known and have capabilities to build this such a wonderful ideas that able to bring success for many people...
Maybe but i doubt they are already known in this industry, for sure they have many experience building such a big project and an ability to make this possible... All we need is to support this platform all the way to help them with this game...
Now i think, because of trust logics they are starting to recognize in this industry as we see the results of this project and they already started their operations to some countries... And this is only the beginning of their campaign towards the success of many recruiter and jobseeker's from every parts of the world and soon they will known very well because of the success of this project...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
That's true and trust logics have a long period of preparation before they come up with this kind of platform, and the people behind this project is well known and have capabilities to build this such a wonderful ideas that able to bring success for many people...
Maybe but i doubt they are already known in this industry, for sure they have many experience building such a big project and an ability to make this possible... All we need is to support this platform all the way to help them with this game...
Now i think, because of trust logics they are starting to recognize in this industry as we see the results of this project and they already started their operations to some countries... And this is only the beginning of their campaign towards the success of many recruiter and jobseeker's from every parts of the world and soon they will known very well because of the success of this project...
You have a point on your quote, i think they are starting to spread in many parts and it will continue to establish their work's as long as there's a country that need this kind of project... They build their success with their own great ideas that's why they deserve to be known in this industry...
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

Sorry Cassy14 but I beg to disagree. Though the interview is a vital factor in hiring an individual. I don't think it is really the most important thing. Some skilled and experts in their field are not that good during the interview period. Sometimes, people that are good during the interview are poor in actual work. Trustlogics made a solution to this. Through proper verification of credentials of an applicant, their skills and employment background. The interview is somewhat of a formality or a requirement to those who are in the field who interacts with people. More likely in front-end position.
Absolutely yes! Job applicants fall when interview comes on. But I don't think that experts are the one fell in the interview. Since they are expert, they have a lot of experience in interview. In fact, they can pass it without comprehending much the question of the interviewer. They are confident about their skill and they know that experience is better than seminars and workshops.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

That was employer’s job not on TrustLogics Project Team. They were the one who needed the right person and if TrustLogics handle it also it may be the cause of workers mismatch.
Employers know who will be employed and not, that was on their own choice.

I think Trustlogics have their part on this issue, they will be the one who will evaluate qualified applicants. This will be a complicated process if the employers have different views regarding hiring an individual who has the disability. Based on International Law, no one should be deprived of his/her right to have a job because of his/her disability unless he/she is not capable to do the job.

Here is my reference:

https://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1186&context=bjil
Disabled person have the rights to work. They have the rights to live. And disability is not a valid reason for a company to reject them. Though there are some exception to the disabled persons, international law wanted to have a proper treatment between a normal person to a disabled one. It was ratified and it should be executed.

djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Yes that's right! I dont think they will limit the country where they will offer the Trustlogics form, for I guess users will be the basis of how successful there job is. And also I think that when they come up into this idea, they also have thought of helping people who needs job, that's why I don't think they'll limit who can use their project.
That is right, i can't imagine that the TrusLogics will limit the country who accept this one, how they can help those jobseekers around the world if the TrustLogics will not accepted in many countries, and besides, there are many people who aware on the blockchain technology, so this is easy for them to use the TrustLogics in applying for a job.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations on winning Stevie award!

An interesting and unique approach to an important problem

your work, mission and vision to our community is really desirable!
I congratulate the group that create trustlogics as they receive a award from The Stevies, The 2018 American Business Awards they notice the beauty of your project. I congratulate you again trustlogics team I wish for continuous success.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

Hello, guys! I joined this plan. I'm interested to look how the developers perform the idea.
Great choice man. It's not everyday that a great project like this pops out with great developers and most importantly a great concept. I believe that this will make you gain good profits. I hope you are not one of those impatient people or someone who doesn't read enough to realize as to whether a project is a long term project or not. Either way, finding this project is a good win already. I hope you don't waste the chance to get in early.
He is in the right thread, even you and me. There are always have a good project in this forum. However, some of the project are just came from the broad mindedness of the people who just want to collect fiat currency. TrustLogics is a kilometer ahead from them. They have a wonderful platform, promising project, hardworking developers and interested investors. In trustlogics, we are in the right hands!

JoshFo

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Hello team!
Amazing comercial dues.
Extraordinary job, very nice activity!
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: