Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22109 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

How TLT works

Attesting Data
Users use tokens to get their professional milestones Attested

Peer to Peer Hiring
Corporate use tokens to leverage Peer network to fill the open positions

Trust Rewards
Users will be rewarded based on their activities on the platform

This is from the Trustlogics website https://trustlogics.io/

Well I hope you can explain further. Although the sentences used are short, it totally made me have more questions.
Attesting data is easier for me to understand, simply means you pay to get verified. Peer to Peer hiring, is a little vague for me as well as Trust rewards. What type of activities can be done on the platform aside from submitting your profile and applying for a job?

If you really read their whitepaper for sure you won't ask any of the vague which you are talking about. What is the difficult thing for you not

to understand for what Trustlogics means? It is simply indicated to their WP that TrustLogics has adopted a hybrid approach to its blockchain

solution. There is in essence a private blockchain that will store and retrieve data with user-set permissions. Then,  By taking this hybrid

approach, it should be possible to easily scale the system for millions of users globally, and at the same time, remain in complaint

with user privacy rules.

Thanks for the answer but it didn't help much. I have a good understanding on what Trustlogics is. I am just asking if you guys can explain a little more how does peer to peer hiring work and what task can be done to get Trust rewards. I am not asking what Trustlogics is, its more on this two specific points. Well you can enlighten me please.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.

I think Trustlogics will be doing that. As we can see they are now making a pilot testing for the project. They also signed several Memorandum of Understanding with few countries. Once the pilot testing is successful, I believe they will form partnership with more countries. Local jobs and local employment are priority of governments. There are also laws which Trustlogics need to comply, as such  there may be a need for Trustlogics to establish a local office for them to be able to operate on specific countries. Well, that is what I think.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

The way I see it, I think it will be the other way around. I mean, I think that the government will be more welcoming on this project since it has a lot of usage that can really improve the ease of looking for jobs or workers. This will surely boost the economy of some countries. I think this project will push mass adoption harder than any platform out there. Supporting this project will be
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap

i agree with you my friend you cant put 100% trust on ICOS this days
you have to consider many things such a the roadmap and the identity of the team behind the project.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap

i agree with you my friend you cant put 100% trust on ICOS this days
you have to consider many things such a the roadmap and the identity of the team behind the project.

yes a very good project and a very dedicated team plus declared partnership with reliable company are some factors to really consider.

Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:00:17 AM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.
Lol  Cheesy! It is funny but it happens and it happens a lot specially when an employee resigned agains the will f the employer, that employer will for sure hold a grudge against that employee and will take revenge by giving him a not nice recommendation letters.  Grin

I am looking for an answer about having a rating and review module of the Individual Service Provider (ISP) to their Service Requester. I hope this will be cleared to use by the Trustlogics team so the Jobseekers also have security on having a bad feedback and record coming from a certain ungrateful Service Requester.

I am a bit confused. Or maybe I will read the white paper again.
What I know and understand is  Individual Service Providers will ask a rating and review from the Service Requestors.
And then this rating and review wiill be added to their portfolio.
And with regards to the job seekers and recruiters, Service Requestors has nothing to do with them.
I think that is a different agenda.

That`s what I am also thinking of, and as what I have read in their whitepaper Service Requester is where a person who availed services from Individual Service Provider (ISP). Job seekers has two major segments one of it is the Professionals segment and also the Individual Service Provider. When we talk about Service Requester as what I have understand is this is different from the two major segment, it`s because for example one person in Individual Service provider who have availed different services which is not totally fully time worker or maybe it can be called part time jobs, correct me if I am wrong.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

How TLT works

Attesting Data
Users use tokens to get their professional milestones Attested

Peer to Peer Hiring
Corporate use tokens to leverage Peer network to fill the open positions

Trust Rewards
Users will be rewarded based on their activities on the platform

This is from the Trustlogics website https://trustlogics.io/

Well I hope you can explain further. Although the sentences used are short, it totally made me have more questions.
Attesting data is easier for me to understand, simply means you pay to get verified. Peer to Peer hiring, is a little vague for me as well as Trust rewards. What type of activities can be done on the platform aside from submitting your profile and applying for a job?

If you really read their whitepaper for sure you won't ask any of the vague which you are talking about. What is the difficult thing for you not

to understand for what Trustlogics means? It is simply indicated to their WP that TrustLogics has adopted a hybrid approach to its blockchain

solution. There is in essence a private blockchain that will store and retrieve data with user-set permissions. Then,  By taking this hybrid

approach, it should be possible to easily scale the system for millions of users globally, and at the same time, remain in complaint

with user privacy rules.
Well because of having so many updates regarding about this project i don`t know what exactly happening in their whitepaper, but as what you have shared right now makes me more interested on reading their WP.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Trust Logics platform using Blockchain technology,
It has potential applications for just about any enterprise involved
in record-keeping, documentation, registrations and transactions, that no one can own or control
but anyone can use.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

Trust Logics platform using Blockchain technology,
It has potential applications for just about any enterprise involved
in record-keeping, documentation, registrations and transactions, that no one can own or control
but anyone can use.

There is no restriction of keeping records of any type in using Blockchain technology.
Presently,a lot of organizations all over the world are using this approach and the fact is records of medical
transactions, events related to organizations, management activities, transaction processing,
identity management, as well as documentation are the common type of records that can be kept on them.
I must say Trust Logics record keeping is not just limited to these applications only.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

There are lots of threats to information in the present scenario.
Due to increase in online transactions over the internet,
many hackers have become active and are adopting new approaches
to hack information and servers that contain financial information.
The major threat is software attack, identity theft, information extortion, as well as sabotage.
What does Trust logics give the solution on this matter?
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

Trust Logics encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,
it doesn’t let the record to be altered by anyone. This enhances the security.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

Trust Logics encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,

In addition to this, participants and the business owners can always make sure of loss cost at the end.

One thing that can always be assured with blockchain is every block or unit can be transferred

only once which simply eliminates the double spending problem.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

In addition to this, participants and the business owners can always make sure of loss cost at the end.

One thing that can always be assured with blockchain is every block or unit can be transferred

only once which simply eliminates the double spending problem.

In Blockchain technology it is an approach that divides secret or personal information
into different units and sent them to the users.
The original information can only be combined when a participant to whom a share of the secret is
allocated agree to combine them together with others.
There are several security-related benefits.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 06:21:48 AM by Trustlogic

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
Your right, hoping that all countries who offer about this project will all welcome and accept it because when they know everything about this project, for sure they will love it and give some try. They will not problem about finding a job especially those people who are choose to apply online than undergo to the agency.
you some point lionjuvs08,despite some person are affraid to apply at online transaction but in reality since we live in digital age any self-respecting employer will be happy to receive your application via the latest resume submission their app,and base on trustlogics  white paper will have also 50K successfully registered users from milestone through at android and iOS mobile phone application.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

absolutely you'll right the key of achievement of trustlogics are able to build trust to their investor particular  to have a good relastionship partnership to their project ,so that I can see the brighter future of the new generation that will not suffered again when job hunting.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

absolutely you'll right the key of achievement of trustlogics are able to build trust to their investor particular  to have a good relastionship partnership to their project ,so that I can see the brighter future of the new generation that will not suffered again when job hunting.

definitey job hunting in traditonal method are very complicated to those jobseeker came  from the rural area due to despite wasted  of time it also wasted of money and effort that will made already experiences it, due to in my country it was already limited job oppurtunity,,despite in the new generation and well have new technonolgy,maybe the roots  of cause also of unemployment job is over population in my country that our economy are generally affected to this case ,,so that I would pray that this trustlogics will be succeed to make also help in my country,.
bethooven

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

definitey job hunting in traditonal method are very complicated to those jobseeker came  from the rural area due to despite wasted  of time it also wasted of money and effort that will made already experiences it, due to in my country it was already limited job oppurtunity,,despite in the new generation and well have new technonolgy,maybe the roots  of cause also of unemployment job is over population in my country that our economy are generally affected to this case ,,so that I would pray that this trustlogics will be succeed to make also help in my country,.

I think trust logics aims to support the job vacancies also the job seekers in the rightful way of giving them an opportunity to have connections and to build trust to the economic growth of many institutions worldwide, Trust logics wants to have a better environment where in job seekers can easily find the right job for them as well as for the employers that they will find the most efficient person in the positions in their company that they need.
gwaps012

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I agree since trust logics platform can make a difference in the economy of the country and also the need of the jobseekers as they mentioned in their platform, traditional job hunting in this period of time is a hassle environment for both the job hunters and the company , by using trust logics it will lessen all the inconvenience of both party and can give an efficient and digital form of hiring freelancers.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: