Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.
You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

Why many fresh college grads don't get hired?
they have some sort of minimum standard in our industry.
 Not having met that is proof that the students don’t meet that standard. they not immediately get hired because of the deficiencies in these soft competencies.

In applying for a job you'll be willing to invest your precious time, energy and focus to your interviewer, you’ll need to truly understand exactly why hard work matters.
You learn to persevere, to find ways to appreciate all you have but still aim higher,
to be patient, to take action instead of waiting for things to happen
to stop blaming and take responsibility for anything you have or don’t have in your life instead.

Trust logics lessens that hassle environment when applying for a certain job, the willingness of the job seeker to have a work in a simplest way and the availability of this platform can help them to register and have their data in the company their desired to apply without any hassle, online hiring and interview is really a thing in our world today.

I definitely agree with you sir. One of the mission of the trust logic project platform is to.lessen all the hassles for both sides like in the recruiter and in the job seekers.
The trust logic project platform will help the both patties to have more time to do tge more important tasks given.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

Lol. This project wouldn't even exist had it happened that they did not have professionals in their team. It is obviously a necessity to have professionals in your team when starting a project to even know what to do. With this caliber, I am certain that they havr great professionals in their team.

Yup, you are absolutely right. I believe that most of the time, teams in any kind of crypto projects specially nowadays has people that are professionals and ae experienced enough in the things they do. There are some shitcoins that have people who are not professionals and just kids hoping to scam other people but that's just it. Projects like these do not go out doing lots of efforts just to scam people.

as what i have witness to the trust logic project platform the trust logic got a special award in a famous award winning body so i think that there's nothing to worry about in the trust logic project platform
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.

the trust logic project platform will help each and every government in the world
because the trust logic project platform will help the government to ease the unemployment rate of different countries world wide.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.

I agree with you. I too still hope that there are no "personal" issues as you have said. What we need is a reliable review. But they should also indicate where the attitude and professionalism of the "Individual Service Provider". That is a big factor on hiring an ISP.
Arceusz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
Your right, hoping that all countries who offer about this project will all welcome and accept it because when they know everything about this project, for sure they will love it and give some try. They will not problem about finding a job especially those people who are choose to apply online than undergo to the agency.

that's right i do also hope that all of the countries will accept the platform of the trust logics. and for me i think based on the platform of the trust logics project it is very had for it to resist becasue this project will help the people to have a job and help their economy
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

The efficiency of Trust logics system is that , they deliver the highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, trust logics will build bridges for the job seekers and employers and lessen the mistakes in choosing the right person in the right position that the HR is looking for, It is also the new way of hiring new candidates in the world industry.

You are definitely correct and I agree with you about building bridges for the jobseekers and employers. Trustlogics really did a great job on conceptualizing this project that will really revolutionize the hiring industry and bring the employment process to a higher level and efficiency. Trustlogics team should be proud of what they have done and continue doing.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

Why many fresh college grads don't get hired?
they have some sort of minimum standard in our industry.
 Not having met that is proof that the students don’t meet that standard. they not immediately get hired because of the deficiencies in these soft competencies.

In applying for a job you'll be willing to invest your precious time, energy and focus to your interviewer, you’ll need to truly understand exactly why hard work matters.
You learn to persevere, to find ways to appreciate all you have but still aim higher,
to be patient, to take action instead of waiting for things to happen
to stop blaming and take responsibility for anything you have or don’t have in your life instead.

Trust logics lessens that hassle environment when applying for a certain job, the willingness of the job seeker to have a work in a simplest way and the availability of this platform can help them to register and have their data in the company their desired to apply without any hassle, online hiring and interview is really a thing in our world today.

You are definitely correct. Trustlogics was designed to make it possible for you to apply to a certain job while being in the comforts of your home. Money, time and effort was not wasted. And there is a greater possibility that you will get the job you really wanted. This way, the jobseeker will be a efficient and productive employee.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.
Lol  Cheesy! It is funny but it happens and it happens a lot specially when an employee resigned agains the will f the employer, that employer will for sure hold a grudge against that employee and will take revenge by giving him a not nice recommendation letters.  Grin

I am looking for an answer about having a rating and review module of the Individual Service Provider (ISP) to their Service Requester. I hope this will be cleared to use by the Trustlogics team so the Jobseekers also have security on having a bad feedback and record coming from a certain ungrateful Service Requester.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.

I don't think all have an access to the data in the platform. Partnering of the TrustLogics Team to another team doesn't give them the right to access everything, especially on the database. Data Privacy Law was highly implemented in the system and I don't think there will be a data leakage because first it was protected by Blockchain Technology. Second, there are existing laws that can sue any person who did the crime.

That is why they deserve to be recognized and awarded for this noble job they are doing. Nobody knows how much money both parties  will be saving in the process of employment through the help of trustlogics.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Lol  Cheesy! It is funny but it happens and it happens a lot specially when an employee resigned agains the will f the employer, that employer will for sure hold a grudge against that employee and will take revenge by giving him a not nice recommendation letters.  Grin

I am looking for an answer about having a rating and review module of the Individual Service Provider (ISP) to their Service Requester. I hope this will be cleared to use by the Trustlogics team so the Jobseekers also have security on having a bad feedback and record coming from a certain ungrateful Service Requester.

I am a bit confused. Or maybe I will read the white paper again.
What I know and understand is  Individual Service Providers will ask a rating and review from the Service Requestors.
And then this rating and review wiill be added to their portfolio.
And with regards to the job seekers and recruiters, Service Requestors has nothing to do with them.
I think that is a different agenda.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Trust Logics a new technology which was using blockchain later it got a lot of publicity
due diverse array of benefits it brings when it comes to monitoring and recording all the financial transactions
that are made on a network.
It’s a trusted approach and there are a lot of organizations in the present scenario which are using it.
As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted for the long run.
for some truslogic users who are using blackchain no longer have a lot of sites that are currently using it so we can see how it has come to recognize the publicity and the benefits it brings, and is widely believed in the current organization as it is an open souce used like everything so I can tell it for the rest of it
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap

You may have a point on your statement dude, and its true that investing in any ico project is not an easy things all good vision and mission they

have could always be found int their whitepaper, then in the end its not fulfilling where most of the community investors got frustrated and

disappointing too.  So, the better way is be careful on choosing it. I guess Trustlogics won't be the same as other ico did here, though their aim

was really have a good idea.
that's why I trust also to trustlogics to make it fair and equally to their investor,so that this project will continue to grow and progress,despite will have other system out there?
trustlogic is a very wonderful platform that solves the unemployment rate of our community.
im sure that trustlogic will stick up to their promises, bringing innovation to the hiring industry.
1kreasons

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

You may have a point on your statement dude, and its true that investing in any ico project is not an easy things all good vision and mission they

have could always be found int their whitepaper, then in the end its not fulfilling where most of the community investors got frustrated and

disappointing too.  So, the better way is be careful on choosing it. I guess Trustlogics won't be the same as other ico did here, though their aim

that's why I trust also to trustlogics to make it fair and equally to their investor,so that this project will continue to grow and progress,despite will have other system out there?
trustlogic is a very wonderful platform that solves the unemployment rate of our community.
im sure that trustlogic will stick up to their promises, bringing innovation to the hiring industry.

Don’t worry, TrustLogics is really up for something big.  They already have lots of developments since their project had started. And besides, this platform is really a big help not just to jobseekers and recruiters but also to the economy.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
I am also one of those who are hoping that the time will come when we will support many countries no later than the year or so many years to come. Because the trustlogic project can be of great help to our homeless people and I also wish that the success of each of the projects is trustlogic.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
I agree, everyone can get a job or be employed by the help of trustlogic.
based on their peer to peer hiring network, a recruiter will find the specifc job for the jobseeker.
all jobseekers will get the job that they want to work at.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.
It is not the agency that we can see locally. TrustLogics aims to protect jobseekers from private theft using hyperledger. It will just become a portal of works because it will be used by jobseekers who want to apply wherever they are. Using trustlogics application, everyone of us will be given an opportunity to work even the freshly graduates who are searching for a job inside or outside of their place. Read their whitepaper to know how it really works.
Their purpose here is not only to prevent identity theft but also for easy access of their portfolio. They will not need to worry everytime of providing their very important documents whenever they need it because it is there in an hyperledger. Accessible, ready to share with whomsoever they may want to share it with.
you're right, so they protect them to avoid doing bad things, so we do not blame them for protecting them because they're too bothering to do it differently. But even though they are so important documents are safe and secured .and they are willing to share it with others who need it.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

it is true that even if I believe that trustlogic is one way to help others so many more investors in the future because I can see what else is going to happen here because of its excellent system so I can say that the project will expand and grow more.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: