Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.
It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
Jobs can separate the family. Even you'd like it or not, you do not have anything to do than to accept the fact that you need to work just for your family's sake. Misfortunes, harassment and sometimes, abusive act, these are the problem that a certain employee worried at all. But even they don't want their job, they do it because they don't want their family to die in terms of famine.
Who among us will love their job? If there job itself do not love them? Anyway, change is coming.
This is always happens to our countrymen working in abroad especially in the Middle East, unfortunately this issue is still on going... By the help of trustlogics and the service provided by blockchain technology hope it will filter the employer from this country, and will help to stop this abused to any employees...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.
It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
Jobs can separate the family. Even you'd like it or not, you do not have anything to do than to accept the fact that you need to work just for your family's sake. Misfortunes, harassment and sometimes, abusive act, these are the problem that a certain employee worried at all. But even they don't want their job, they do it because they don't want their family to die in terms of famine.
Who among us will love their job? If there job itself do not love them? Anyway, change is coming.
This is always happens to our countrymen working in abroad especially in the Middle East, unfortunately this issue is still on going... By the help of trustlogics and the service provided by blockchain technology hope it will filter the employer from this country, and will help to stop this abused to any employees...
The worst scenario might happen and already happened before is the employees have died in the hands of their employer, and this is very traumatic experience for the family of the employee or the victim... This is need to stop, don't send someone or somebody to them and instead go to trustlogic to have verified employer or company so this will not happen to everyone...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.

dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.

You have some point it also sign that avid viewers here will be supported to trustlogistic project ,the brilliant idea comes within
Khayem

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.

You have some point it also sign that avid viewers here will be supported to trustlogistic project ,the brilliant idea comes within
Well this is the main source of this platform despite trustlogics are also good platform but is need also know the great Idea from some other viewers to help also gain the brilliant idea comes from other viewers opinion about the trustlogics project
Andycalum

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Very helpful for us. I’m an underemployed worker and I always failed having a good job. I always look up jobs on a job fair and assemblies
but I didn’t get anyone. Now I had a job but it is not my passion and profession, good to know that this project allows me to choose what I want to enter as of my passion industry.

Testimonies such as that are probably the reason why they started TrustLogics. Nevertheless, your problem will
now be given an answer. TrustLogics really does help the people out of their struggle in finding compatible and decent jobs.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.
Maybe after checking the background of each job seekers by the validators and if they are already qualified and verified in the system of Trust Logic to be an employee to any company, well after that the company should also have their own personal interview in order to know further more about the job seekers they wanted to be hired as their employee, and to know what extra services that person have done before, besides it is for their own good and also to the company which they were going to work.

Im also thinking of ways in using their platform, is it available to all? no country restrictions? if we use their system is there a fee for that? Do I need to pay for their services? or is it free like google? Im also thinking that this project has some huge potentials.Giving the updates about their platform I have now the visions of them being successful in the future.
I think it is actually free to all users who want's to participate in the system of trust logic, you just follow what are the rules and regulations in order to be verified and you can submit your files with less hassle and effort.
That was right, the TrustLogics has a good project whereas job seekers easily find a job in a simple way, and by that i hope that this project has a discount or less fee for those supporters and can also invite to use this project, and i think this one can also a good chance to increase the population of the project users.

Look my friend, the offers and benefits that can be experienced in using this platform are already as good as it can be. The trust logics platfrom can only do so much in their power to help others and give the best offers and benefits that they can. We all knoe that the fees are there because they want good service from the people who take the responsibility of verifying the credibility of the applicant's and the company's papers and other details. If trust logics go lower on fees, it would be sacrificing the good services. This will affect the trust logics platform big time negatively. That is what I think.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.
trustlogic help the jobseeker to be at ease on finding the suitable job for them. based on my experience when applying for a job theres so mush hussle going to the company you want to apply to, wait for them to call if they verified your resume or not, going back for the interview then sometime not getting the job because of other applicants who fake their profiles. but with trustlogic all of that issues will be solved.

You have a point on that, in the TrustLogics the jobseekers can apply equally because they can validate the data of every applicants and they trace if the applicants papers are fake or not. By that, the jobseekers will not wait too long in the processing of their personal data and will have a work immediately.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.

Yup, you got that right. Trust logics is a project that caters to the most common problem that is experienced in almost every part of the world. Which includes the expenses, hassles, uncertainties, abuse, and biased basis on accepting applicants. I believe that with these problems that trust logics gives solutions to, we can be sure that there is no way for this project to fail. Even more when you add up the hard work and dedication being shown and poured into this project by it's developers, there's just no other way but up for this project.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement.
It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.

Sure enough everyone is keeping an eye for the project. After receiving an award, getting more partners, and signing up MOU with different countries, Trustlogics surely catch everyone's attention by now. This is a good progress for the project and the team behind Trustlogics.

Your right, there are many relatives, friends, neighbors and classmates who are waiting for the launch of the trustlogics in the country where they live, I believe that this will be popular in a small period of time as people see how big is the help of it in the jobseekers.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here

Yes a great solution for problems like this. This can help those who are fresh graduates and take note, not only those who are professionals can apply also those non professionals as long as you have the skills that the company is searching. Can't wait for this project to launch.
That`s right and besides the trust logic system is aiming for all who don`t have a job or even if you are already professional, with the help of this project it gives opportunity to us and for those people who are willing to change their lives.
That's why trustlogics advantage to those online platform out there,due to jobseeker will connect immediately to their apps ,therfore finding job will just one touch,but despite of them I think some mainstream and rural area will not already aware of this system ? what do you say about this? its possible to reach them ?

maybe its possible to reach them if trustlogics are able to share the good opportunity for them,,since is was available through in  the mobile phone and apps will be seen worldwide,so that maybe even if, in the mainstraem or rural area it will be aware to the platform of trustlogics if just to share it,how to use it,

I think the Trustlogics have an idea about that, the trustlogics have gone the great opportunity to all people. hope to see that this project has help alots of people.
Hoping that this project will last long to our economy which is very needed the most of like this kind of a concept.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Well this is the main source of this platform despite trustlogics are also good platform but is need also know the great Idea from some other viewers to help also gain the brilliant idea comes from other viewers opinion about the trustlogics project

hopefully this project have great opportunity to other people,  if this project had endorse in all people around the world, there is the bigger and the better changes that this projects will success in the future.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Yup, you got that right. Trust logics is a project that caters to the most common problem that is experienced in almost every part of the world. Which includes the expenses, hassles, uncertainties, abuse, and biased basis on accepting applicants. I believe that with these problems that trust logics gives solutions to, we can be sure that there is no way for this project to fail. Even more when you add up the hard work and dedication being shown and poured into this project by it's developers, there's just no other way but up for this project.

That's right, knowing the great project like this, also that will be used in the near future is very great because many on the newly graduated has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. I think that one thing that this project mission.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

It aint abusive dude they really want to make use of blockchain technology and apply it in the massive industry of hiring and reduce the expenses of company and recruiters. In return of using their platform they will now get their names knowned around the word.

A good idea actually. TrustLogics project has a feature of rating workers ability in work why not we give achievement reward for them to pay up the next job they would be entering.
But having a job is an a achievement for me.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.

Validators are trustlogics partners who will undertake background checks, give ratings
and reviews to help job seekers and provide recruiting solutions for recruitment agencies.
I think, it would be a partnership with a company.

The Validator are composed of different Teams, I don’t only know if the Validators are on a only one country or around the globe.
Probably it is a Team of companies because it can’t be handle by one person or even a machine if it is too much of person using it.
Validator is the one who validates the documents and data of a person so he must have a long time researching about the person.
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Absolutely reasonable point. Exactly the problem which should utilize blockchain features of decentralization and credibility in trustless relations. Is team planning to cooperate with any software companies at the development stage?
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor

I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.

I agree with this statement. Somehow, marketing has also had great influence on promoting a certain project. Public awareness is really important. Trustlogics is a great project but without marketing, the project we'll I think will not make it to the top.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Woah! This is a good news for both the bounty hunters and investor eho participated on their project! I hope that this bounty hunter who will get their TLT tokens wont dump it after it enter on several exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: