Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I know right, you need to fill up the application form every time you need to apply. Its great that you can just scan Trustlogics TM QR code and submit them to your prospective employer or company. It will surely make things a lot easier.

Today, rapid changing in our technology is happening. Everything is reachable. We should therefore take the benefit of this project so that we can go along the innovation of our world. Less hassle and less effort. But you can assure that it is more effective because it will directly submitted to your employer.

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBenqIX0AAhWwt.jpg

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.
Since hunting job for jobless are effortness due to trustlogics are be there to solve the problem for almost poor nation around the globe or atlest to be  lessen jobless  person of one country.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.

That’s why I like this project. They letting us to manage our hiring in a short period of time without any hassle. Good job on TrustLogics Team and Developers, you really helping all of the people around the world. I’m very excited on the next step of your project.
well,trustlogics brings convenience to their candidates.saves them time and effort for hunting for a suitable job for them.
trustlogics can save loads of money by eliminating the cost of printing resumes and cover letters, and paying for postage to mail application packages to prospective employers.

For practical purposes I agree in online job hiring but it is not precise to hire someone whom you do not see actually. Seeing not means of his/her physical qualities rather on his/her personal attributes. As saying goes, you cannot judge one person unless you already interact with him/her.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

Since hunting job for jobless are effortness due to trustlogics are be there to solve the problem for almost poor nation around the globe or atlest to be  lessen jobless  person of one country.
The issue of unemployment  rate around the globe are famously problem specially  to those nation will have big no.of population that will not stayble job or jobless,,due to many deep  reason,,and nice to inform all of you that trustlogics team will have a great
 platform solution to that problem.
Jadeite

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.
The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.
In a trustlogic way I am one of those who believe that it has contributed significantly to our world of unemployment because it processes the way we connect with the company to use the system with instant hiring so it communicates with companies because of its system and expedite the process of finding a job so far away from them so with a wonderful trustlogic idea it's no wonder that it will soon achieve success in the future.
I agree with you,kibuloy1987! Truslogics is significantly contributing on workforce market, addressing
unemployment.Going back to the topic of having a rate for employees or companies, I think, Trustlogics can also
provide that to be fair for both the employee and employers/companies to be rated. On the part of jobseekers,
this will also  isnpire them and aspire them be part of high rated employees/companies.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.
The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.
In a trustlogic way I am one of those who believe that it has contributed significantly to our world of unemployment because it processes the way we connect with the company to use the system with instant hiring so it communicates with companies because of its system and expedite the process of finding a job so far away from them so with a wonderful trustlogic idea it's no wonder that it will soon achieve success in the future.
Filling information on job portals repeatedly really feels tiring! Sometimes, we tend to also forget which job
portals we already applied. But the thing is, we repeatedly give out our informations without the security of
our professional data. Not only it's tiring but we are predisposed to data theft as well.But thanks that
Trustlogics platform is here! In terms of eliminating the repetition of filling informations on job portals
to find jobs applicable for us, an easy way of just scanning Trustlogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with the recruiters globally is already provided by Trustlogics platform. Trustlogics platform really does the job
of making things easier in this industry! 

zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Well, by the efforts they show to every single one of us here, then we can probably say that they really are very serious in improbing the project and achieving their goals to make thing easier for all the applicants and the companies that needs good paying jobs of their liking or quality workers. And take note, all these processes of hiring and applying are not only made easier but more secure for both sides.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

If this project is available all around the world,well its good to those who want to apply on this project platform, therefore there are many companies who will be choose to be part of this project to make them popular all around the world too.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:12:07 PM by FAITHriot

You bet it right! I think an applicant is so tired of making resumes from time to time especially when the employers want it to be in a different format. I have experienced that when I am planning to step up and get a better job. So when I applied, I have to fill-up manually different forms from one company to another. I am not lazy doing it but it just wasting time to fill up a form which is already on your submitted resume. Thanks, Trustlogics for your amazing project! More Power!
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:52:44 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:05:58 PM by MyInspiration

Well, as long as all the applicants applying are verified from the official partners of the trustlogics platform, I am pretty sure that all these applicants will be accepted. Of course considering that they are qualified for the job openings and has the skills needed

Yes you are right I am sure that there is no reason to deny applicant that want to land a job if they passed all the requirements. Meaning they are verified, has the skills needed for the jobs, and are very eager to work hard and maintain good work ethics. After all, that's what companies need right? Worthy and hard working applicants who are hungry for improvement and success in life.
Your right about that, and since that we all know there are many hardworking people out there but sometimes not seen because they are not qualified or lack of papers, i hope that this is also considerable for the TrustLogics and they will help them to have a better job for their skills.

It is pretty nice to know that some people had participated and concerned to this project, for me the trustlogics mission is to help many people to find an applicable job that also base on their knowledge and skills. but like other said, hopefully this project will help the employee to know the background of the company for there safety also.  
I believe they will too. Trustlogics have provided the connection between the Individual Service Provider (ISP) and to the Service Requester (Employer) which means the transparency of work and the background of the company can be visible to the ISP.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Is TrustLogics Team of Recruiters will set up and fix the contract of the employee? Oversees worker specially, workers in different country sometimes has poor communication on employers rather company specially overseas. Will TrustLogics Recruiter Team will assist them in communication overseas and in terms of contracts?
I am not sure if Trustlogics will do the contract. The Service Requester (Employer) has the right to do that. They will be the one who will give the terms to their hired applicant. I guess the Trustlogics team will just assist both side in making the hiring more smoothly and transparent.

I don't think so that they will handle nor do the contract. Its too much of work and responsiblity especially if it is worldwide. Maybe, they will partner with the government organization that incharge of overseas worker. That is more like to happen.
You are right giga19. In the first place it is not written in their whitepaper. That is already the employer and the recruitment agencies part and not Trustlogics. I also think it will be good if Trustlogics and government agencies like Department of Labor and Employment be partners.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

Life will be easier and better...
Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io

Wow! That's great news!! This means we do not have to fill up lots of stuff just to apply for a job or hire a jobseeker! I really don't think it can get anymore vetter than this guys. We already have great security(which is what most people are after), wide range of choices for jobseekers and employers, equal treatments for both sides and no biases, plus lastly, all the hassles removed which makes the process of applying for a job or looking for worthy applicants more easier than the traditional way.
Yea sure. I think they will be the first in the whole world to have this kind of service, im not sure but i believe if ever there will be, i believe Trustlogics is still the best because it built in blockchain and will be using cryptocurrency.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

Are you tired of filling your information on job portals repeatedly? TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with recruiters globally.

Wow! That's great news!! This means we do not have to fill up lots of stuff just to apply for a job or hire a jobseeker! I really don't think it can get anymore vetter than this guys. We already have great security(which is what most people are after), wide range of choices for jobseekers and employers, equal treatments for both sides and no biases, plus lastly, all the hassles removed which makes the process of applying for a job or looking for worthy applicants more easier than the traditional way.
Yea sure. I think they will be the first in the whole world to have this kind of service, im not sure but i believe if ever there will be, i believe Trustlogics is still the best because it built in blockchain and will be using cryptocurrency.
I like also this feature of TrustLogics where in you will not fill in another or more informations repeatedly.  Very very savvy on my point of view.
giga19

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

You got that right. I am surely can vote in for the security of Trustlogics. With its blockchain technology you've got nothing to be afraid of. So job seekers,  what are.you waiting for?
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

If this project is available all around the world,well its good to those who want to apply on this project platform, therefore there are many companies who will be choose to be part of this project to make them popular all around the world too.
Yes, it's really worth doing so that I'm one of those who believe in it, that in a trustlogic project it's no wonder that it's one that can be used globally, so it's not surprising that large-scale companies can participate or participate in good projects so so it's possible to be papularity on its beautiful platform.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I like also this feature of TrustLogics where in you will not fill in another or more informations repeatedly.  Very very savvy on my point of view.
yeah right,this is another great news.the efficiency of trustlogics is really helpful and convenient for each and every candidate that they will have.
imagine the hiring system be much faster and cost less for the recruiter.no need to fill up so many information on job portals.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: