Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.
This is very nice! It is a good thing that Trustlogics project came into the picture. I know that it is not easy to get a job that is suitable for you and there is no such system before that does it accurately. Trustlogics platform is really a blessing to everyone. Let us support this project.
Company brand is very essential in every companies. for my thoughts on this project the Team and Developers are working too hard to fix and promote their project well and interesting. Project is good though but make nit more attractive in the eyes of the viewers. Make them curious on how it would be used and then start communicating on them for better image.

Trust Logics are struggling to attract and retain skilled millennials – creating a skill and
talent shortage that is impacting the quality of work being performed now, and potentially hurting the
long term success of the organization in the future
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.

People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.
This is very nice! It is a good thing that Trustlogics project came into the picture. I know that it is not easy to get a job that is suitable for you and there is no such system before that does it accurately. Trustlogics platform is really a blessing to everyone. Let us support this project.
Company brand is very essential in every companies. for my thoughts on this project the Team and Developers are working too hard to fix and promote their project well and interesting. Project is good though but make nit more attractive in the eyes of the viewers. Make them curious on how it would be used and then start communicating on them for better image.

Trust Logics are struggling to attract and retain skilled millennials – creating a skill and
talent shortage that is impacting the quality of work being performed now, and potentially hurting the
Trust Logics have these discussions and to change the culture in the
workplace to attract and retain millennial talent.
Organizations that understand how much millennials important in these days.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Trust Logics have these discussions and to change the culture in the
workplace to attract and retain millennial talent.
Organizations that understand how much millennials important in these days.
I guess trust logics really aim is that the development of the freelance institution, the working capabilities and skill, they are visioned with the knowledge of producing a better qualified candidates for a certain type of work.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
Yes is not possible here and that's the important purpose of trustlogics platform to eliminate those kind of action, and by blockchain blockchain technology they can't get away with it just in case they submit a fake data...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

In all cases good rating is the best way to trust one’s product. Feedback and comments is what we need to assure that the product is good or not, same as here,
if you have a good rating from the company you will probably have the chance to upper or volume up your profit and earnings.
In all aspects, better rating has always an edge. It can attract and catch the interest of the people. If you have good rating in personal then people will never hate you. As a matter of fact, they will look after you since you have the pleasing personality which is endemic today.

Now, if we hold this kind of feedback, we can find a job better than what we think of. If we are really trusted person, assume that companies will fight just to ensure your big YES.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

I’m not into rating of the company as long as you’ve done your job well and you profit and earn it is enough.
Rating is just a adding point to your profile. Skills is what we need not ratings.

Rating matters the skills and effort we take from what we are doing. We will not earn a better rating if ever we are incompetent and if you have a good rating then it is a basis that you can work whatever they give from you. I am favor with ratings because it is a measurement of our productivity and skills. I believe that it is not only a certificate added to our name but what we gained from rating must be based from what we plant.
Khayem

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Looking forward to this project too. TrustLogics' features and how it works has mesmerized me in the aspect that
it gives countless opportunities to jobseekers and employers. They even match your profile with your preferred job
in it. The people in our country will really need this project.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

In all cases good rating is the best way to trust one’s product. Feedback and comments is what we need to assure that the product is good or not, same as here,
if you have a good rating from the company you will probably have the chance to upper or volume up your profit and earnings.
yeah its true ,the good feedback of customer are customer are very important if satisfied or not because its also a good assets to one company that more good feedback more possible investor will attract,and trustlogicsa are one of them ,due to even is going to process it should be encountered achievement award.

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,

I’m not into rating of the company as long as you’ve done your job well and you profit and earn it is enough.
Rating is just a adding point to your profile. Skills is what we need not ratings.
You have a good point buddy. But still we cannot deny that ratings really help especially when the rating system is very reliable and have built a good reputation and trust. Now that Blockchain Technology is here, I think this rating system will tremendously improved.
speaking of rating is one also source for being active or not ,so that ,if one company has also good source of rating we have also chance to get also more trusted investor to invest on thier company,and trustlogics are one of them becuase base on the news we have  also one of award winning
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Yes it is a blessings to all of us, not only for the job seekers, but also to the supporters and investors whereas they can also help to earn their token and hopping for the nice outcome of the project. I will continue to support this wonderful project.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

Yes, I too believe in the same idea. I too can see the big potential of this project and that it can really in no doubt be one of the most successful projects of this year. Humans really want the easiest way to just about anything. Even I am like that. If there is an easier way for anything I will gladly take it. This is why I too will he using their services once their platform goes live. I think a lot feels the same also.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Yes, I too believe in the same idea. I too can see the big potential of this project and that it can really in no doubt be one of the most successful projects of this year. Humans really want the easiest way to just about anything. Even I am like that. If there is an easier way for anything I will gladly take it. This is why I too will he using their services once their platform goes live. I think a lot feels the same also.
it is because naturally people nowadays want an easier way to manage life, so as much as possible theywill choose something which is convenient and easier for them to use, and that is why the developers of this project caught off guard the consumers which is their weakness and use that weakness for them to make a creative idea.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

I admit that I have trust issues specially on hiring and recruitment system but as I read through on this thread I realizes that there is some we want to trust to.
This project enlightened me that there are such good people in this world full of liars and thieves.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.
Getting original copy of a legal document is really hard to get, it requires a lot of time and money before you get it in an agency. We need trustlogics because it will keep our records in the safest and secured storage (hyperledger). Probably, those schools will get an access also in trustlogics because most of the time, burnt files in school did not recover and the result is a big problem to the students.

Truly that our data and documents are safe here. Why? Because they used to partner such companies that was good in data and documents protection and collection.
No problem on this project I we talk about protection and security because they are damn good.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: