Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:25:42 PM

Did he finally file for bankruptcy?

why would he do that when he got off scot free?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:49:40 AM

If ukyo was messing around with tradings on mtgox(witch could explain his claims about the funds currently(back in 2013-14) not beeing avaliable) he should now get back about twice as many coins as he had on mtgox(if the bitcoinprice stays at the currently low level in september when the mtgox funds will be payed back to people as it looks like the refund amount is locked at a fixed usd per coin amount that is way higher than current price. He should then not have any problems paying back the loan 2 000 btc*1.32 = 2 640btc and the other maby 8 000 btc that he owes people from weexchange. Hopefully the great loan will also get solved at that time.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:46:44 PM

If ukyo was messing around with tradings on mtgox(witch could explain his claims about the funds currently(back in 2013-14) not beeing avaliable) he should now get back about twice as many coins as he had on mtgox(if the bitcoinprice stays at the currently low level in september when the mtgox funds will be payed back to people as it looks like the refund amount is locked at a fixed usd per coin amount that is way higher than current price. He should then not have any problems paying back the loan 2 000 btc*1.32 = 2 640btc and the other maby 8 000 btc that he owes people from weexchange. Hopefully the great loan will also get solved at that time.

Why would he do that? It's been a year and half and he has faced no negative repercussions for stealing/losing all your coins, why would he give a shit now?

Also, this fell apart way before gox did.
gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:20:09 AM

I'm just writing to say that, even though I haven't been posting, I haven't forgotten about this, and I'm still very keen on finding a solution and helping where I can. I'm sure there are many others out there that are keeping an eye on this thread for any developments.

The only news I've seen is that Jon was arrested, but I didn't see why. I also don't know where he is ATM or if anyone has communicated with him.

Does anyone have more up to date / complete info, or any ideas?

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:46:12 PM

I'm just writing to say that, even though I haven't been posting, I haven't forgotten about this, and I'm still very keen on finding a solution and helping where I can. I'm sure there are many others out there that are keeping an eye on this thread for any developments.

The only news I've seen is that Jon was arrested, but I didn't see why. I also don't know where he is ATM or if anyone has communicated with him.

Does anyone have more up to date / complete info, or any ideas?

Any update on Graet ?
shitfanleaks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:21:57 AM

We do not forget. We do not forgive.
Eat your own shit Jon Montroll!
Suck your dirty ass Montroll! Criminal and fraudster!
You'll be fucked until your last day. 
Expect us!

Watch out Danny. Suck the devil's cock!
Expect us!

Watch out Graet. Suck Satan's dick!
Expect us!
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:31:19 AM

What about Danny Brewster? Nobody heard anything else about him?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:50:47 PM

I have an update on all 3 guys.

They stole your money, you guys sat around for over a year doing nothing, so they're gone and so are your coins.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:44:58 PM

They stole your money, you guys sat around for over a year doing nothing, so they're gone and so are your coins.

Not mine actually. I was lucky and managed to get out just before the crash. I was just curious whether that arrest warrant that was isued against him ever got anywhere.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:31:30 PM

I remember my IRC convos with Ukyo

<Ukyo> cant wait until the price hits 200
<TradeFortress> why?
<Ukyo> so i can pack up the btc and run!
<Ukyo> kidding ofc
<TradeFortress> lolol
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:35:55 PM

Contrary to what you say they all have arrest warrants in several countries and so they are not free to move anywhere.
They are also on the most wanted list on several black circles. It's not nice to be listed there.
Plus at least one wife (of one of them, JM) has been listed naked, f***d and abused on the dark web and this black website is visited by millions of people.
So it does not look like any of them is in a good situation, don't you think?
It would have been better for them on many cases to give back what they stole.

lol this is cryptocyprus.

And, pink meth has been down for ages, the latest 'resurfacing' is just an archival dump. At east make up something convincing.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:06:38 PM

Contrary to what you say they all have arrest warrants in several countries and so they are not free to move anywhere.
They are also on the most wanted list on several black circles. It's not nice to be listed there.
Plus at least one wife (of one of them, JM) has been listed naked, f***d and abused on the dark web and this black website is visited by millions of people.

Is this real? Sounds awful. If she did not know about it or maybe he doesn't even care about here. Whose wife was it? Is JM the shortcut for the scammer or the wife?

I did not think that it went this far already with the bitcoin community. I would like to think the persons that did that to the woman are not real bitcoiners but when i read all the threats and more on the forum i think i can't say that for sure. Sad
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:00:07 PM

Is this real? Sounds awful. If she did not know about it or maybe he doesn't even care about here. Whose wife was it? Is JM the shortcut for the scammer or the wife?

I did not think that it went this far already with the bitcoin community. I would like to think the persons that did that to the woman are not real bitcoiners but when i read all the threats and more on the forum i think i can't say that for sure. Sad
It's not real. None of it is real. It's the scammer trolling...
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:37:12 PM

I don't know why but it always smells like shit when TradeFortress passes by. He should definitely get included in that so called black-list.
And yes bitcoiners sometime do crazy things. Try to get or steal their bitcoins and they will hack you to the end of times. That's exactly what they have done and are doing to Jon Montroll aka Ukyo and other scammers.
No doubt TradeFortress should be able to join them soon and be part of the list.
So let this be a lesson for future thieves so they think twice before scamming innocent people.

The lesson should be to stop giving your coins to scumbags. What other lesson is there to learn? Don't rob people because someone will make up a ridiculous false story and post it on the forum?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:43:05 AM

I don't know why but it always smells like shit when TradeFortress passes by. He should definitely get included in that so called black-list.
And yes bitcoiners sometimes do crazy things. Try to get or steal their bitcoins and they will hack you to the end of times. That's exactly what they have done and are doing to Jon Montroll aka Ukyo and other scammers.
No doubt TradeFortress should be able to join them soon and be part of the list.
So let this be a lesson for future thieves so they think twice before scamming innocent people.

another alt of cryptocyprus...
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:05:29 AM

Nice signatures TF. Wondering if we should be running a book to see how long they stay where they are!

This account, and Theymos, sure have a strange relationship...... Huh
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 08:02:05 PM

Nice signatures TF. Wondering if we should be running a book to see how long they stay where they are!

This account, and Theymos, sure have a strange relationship...... Huh

I'm just jealous TF can change his account descriptor.   Angry

Theymos isn't going to GAF about TF's pitiful sig-based attempt to revive a dead governance coup and its pet altcoin.

The question is how long TF will continue to embarrass himself by festooning his profile with the stench of XT's failure.   Cheesy

Do you think he'll hold out until the XT trigger next year?

I don't think TF will take more than Two Weeks to get over this summer's passing Gavinista fad.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:58:59 PM

I'm just jealous TF can change his account descriptor.   Angry

Cost 10BTC, so the story goes.  Undecided
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:15:18 PM

We finally got some information on what happened at Weex:
http://dannybrewster.com/bitfunder-weexchange/

Well I guess I was on the right track at least Undecided
I still believe that the following IRC-log from December 17, 2013, is the best clue we have to what happened:
Code: (#weex)
<Ukyo> been fighting gox to coorolate things
<Ukyo> to find out exactly whats what on those orders
<Ukyo> er..
<Ukyo> >,>
<Ukyo> <,<
<Ukyo> i am going to shut up now.
It was written out of context and clearly in the wrong chat.
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:09:34 PM

Wow. Ukyo could have paid people back something but chose to flee instead. Evil.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: