Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 11:28:49 PM

I think the UKYO's address from Shitfanleak might a bit confuse, because there are two separate address belongs UKYO's  which one should I use?
or these address isn't correct? if anyone knows real address, please let me know ,thanks !  also I have contact the two number from that website, has nobody answer the phone. The number I used also from whitepages.com

Below is the address and number  from whitepages.com , I am doubt about the reliability of the information from this website. ?

741 Sparrow Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76131-2912

and

8101 Chapin Rd
Benbrook, TX 76116-6905

If anyone know which one is the real address of UKYO and phone number, please send me a PM, if you feel it is not good to put in here you also can send me  email address : mistake868@Hotmail.com

If I got my BTC back or send him to bankruptcy I will give you some BTC as a return. 

Kind Regards

I collected and sent some infos for my lawyer too. Hes pretty expensive after i told him the amount i miss... Smiley But at least it looks like i can pay him in bitcoin. I gave him the weexchange address from this thread one side before and the address ukyo used for registering his business. First image under this link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE

May be I can join to your case, so we can sharing the cost of legal process.. what you think? UKYO owes me 130000 USD or more than 200 BTC.

That might work. Though for the start i only want to get information from ukyo. Depending on what info the lawyer gets/not gets i would decide what to do then.

I can ask if you can join or i share the results with you when we share the costs. I guess the first option would mean they will charge more because they wanted to hear the amount owed before they told me what they charge. And i guess they wouldnt work differently when more are involved.

Ill send you a pm with my email address.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

Are you planning on gathering information or suing?
CumpsD

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:52:50 PM

Though for the start i only want to get information from ukyo.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:29:54 AM

First information. Depending on what ukyo gives/not gives, i decide what to do then.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:31:51 PM

It was more of a rhetorical question than an actual one, but thank you for (re)answering.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

I need to try and return some sanity to this thread.

Glendale, I'm sorry for your loss but it's tiny compared to many other people. Some of the bigger losers know what the deal is and understand that ukyo did not steal or misuse the money. They have not taken legal action as a result. I can't reiterate this enough. Yet you keep posting every day, always using the thief line despite the fact that numerous other things could have happened (and did happen according to those who know).

I may have only lost 1 btc, but that is a lot of money for me, I am pretty poor currently.

Second, how is it that big bag holders are told what is going on, but not any of the rest of us? I'm sorry, it is just not reasonable to take someone's deposits, lock it, and then not give any non-lie reason for it being taken. So you let me get this straight. You want me to have my money taken from me and not bitch about it?  Whether you lost 1 btc or 100 btc you have a right to know what happened.

Your third point, about how numerous things could have happened that explain the situation:  as I posted before, I can not think of a single situation that answers the following for me:

Thought game here: what possible scenario could we have for Ukyo :

a) taking deposits from users knowing he was not able to pay them back for over a month and half.

b) what technical problem could he possibly be working on for 3 months that was render all of funds unavailable.  And what technical problem could be 'solved' leading to the recovery of our deposits. Really.

c) taking out a big loan when this started for unstated reasons that he defaulted on.

d) what possible 'legal reasons' could he have for not being able to explain the situation (beyond Ukyo just covering his ass). I can not think of a single situation either. (What, do you think he has a secret gag order from the CIA or something? )

e) he hasn't posted on these forums for 3 weeks.

f) I admit this is just a suspicion here: but it is very auspicious timing that this went down right went bitcoin entered it's last boom.

I'm open to any hypothesis that explains the situation.

Based on what has happened, what we have been told, and all points above: My personal conclusion is you are being strung along.

Again, give me one valid single hypothetical situation that explains all these points and will gladly stop posting.

Meanwhile? I'm going to keep bitching. I've given up on getting my stolen bitcoin back so at least I have the right to bitch about how my money was taken. Furthermore, having been scammed before, I feel in it is my duty for trying to open the eyes of those who have not been scammed before and may be trusting Ukyo without valid reason to do so.

I don't know what you know ffssixtynine. All I know is that someone took my bitcoin illegally and there has been only about 5% progress towards a resolution in 3+ months.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:29:42 AM

First information. Depending on what ukyo gives/not gives, i decide what to do then.
This what I am thought too, Ukyo should at least let us know what's wrong with our money?
 this is totally unacceptable that he keeps in silent.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:43:19 AM

I would like to know if Danny is planning to make everyone at Neo & Bee, except for anyone who works there, to work on ensuring Mt. Gox investors also get paid?  Because that would be great publicity, like it was last time.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:16:33 PM

Dear lovely Bitcoiner:
  I am plan to fly to Dallas on next Monday, before that I really hope to find a lawyer to discuss about this issue . however I have send out plenty of consultation requests form to these law firm companies in Dallas, none of them had been reply-ed. I am really kindly asking all of people who watching this thread to introduce a lawyer in Dallas to me ,I will try my best to helping us makes Ukyo pay us back through legally matter, to deserve what he should .

Thanks

Yuan
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:01:32 PM

Dear lovely Bitcoiner:
  I am plan to fly to Dallas on next Monday, before that I really hope to find a lawyer to discuss about this issue . however I have send out plenty of consultation requests form to these law firm companies in Dallas, none of them had been reply-ed. I am really kindly asking all of people who watching this thread to introduce a lawyer in Dallas to me ,I will try my best to helping us makes Ukyo pay us back through legally matter, to deserve what he should .

Thanks

Yuan
If you have a hard time getting lawyers interested in the case maby you should tone down the fact that the matter involves Bitcoins in the first contact with the lawyers and rather mention weexchange just as a payment processor, possibly even point at the high amount of USD(equivalent) that is at stake to get them interested first.

Im sure there must be lawyers in the usa that is interested in helping clients on cases involving 100 000's or even millions of USD if seen over all clients in possible groupcase(weechange balanceholders & Ukyo loan) vs Ukyo/weexchange, there is several thousend btc's involved, 2000 btc(2 million usd @ 1000 usd/BTC, where we probably in the near future will be back at again) in ukyo loan alone for example, in case things cant be settled in a better way before.

SOSLOVE868 maby you can ask MSantori https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=118100 here on the forum, he is a us lawyer, so maby even if he may not be able to take your case he may know lawyers that is open to taking on bitcoincases, he seems to be logging into the forum quite ofthen  last logged in March 07, 2014. but he's not posing anymore, last post October 25, 2013, thats a bit strange, maby he's already involved in some high profile case in the bitcoinworld, possibly even ukyo's, in that case you may have to take his posible advises in the matter with a grain of salt if it's possible he reppresents the opposite part.

Hopefully this weexchange/ukyo loan  matter can be solved without it having to go to court thou.

Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

Dear lovely Bitcoiner:

Thanks

Yuan
If you have a hard time getting lawyers interested in the case maby you should tone down the fact that the matter involves Bitcoins in the first contact with the lawyers and rather mention weexchange just as a payment processor, possibly even point at the high amount of USD(equivalent) that is at stake to get them interested first.

Im sure there must be lawyers in the usa that is interested in helping clients on cases involving 100 000's or even millions of USD if seen over all clients in possible groupcase(weechange balanceholders & Ukyo loan) vs Ukyo/weexchange, there is several thousend btc's involved, 2000 btc(2 million usd @ 1000 usd/BTC, where we probably in the near future will be back at again) in ukyo loan alone for example, in case things cant be settled in a better way before.

SOSLOVE868 maby you can ask MSantori https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=118100 here on the forum, he is a us lawyer, so maby even if he may not be able to take your case he may know lawyers that is open to taking on bitcoincases, he seems to be logging into the forum quite ofthen  last logged in March 07, 2014. but he's not posing anymore, last post October 25, 2013, thats a bit strange, maby he's already involved in some high profile case in the bitcoinworld, possibly even ukyo's, in that case you may have to take his posible advises in the matter with a grain of salt if it's possible he reppresents the opposite part.

Hopefully this weexchange/ukyo loan  matter can be solved without it having to go to court thou.

SebastianJu already contacted MSantori and he said that can't deal with the Ukyo's case, it is not clear why.

I wish you good luck SOSLOVE, comes back with bitcoin or send him the lannister's regards  Wink
thy

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:34:07 PM

SebastianJu already contacted MSantori and he said that can't deal with the Ukyo's case, it is not clear why.

I wish you good luck SOSLOVE, comes back with bitcoin or send him the lannister's regards  Wink
Ok thats goot to know. 
A not to wild guess would be that Msatori or the lawfirm he represents does or have done some work for the gov to straight up things in the btcsector and that he therefore can't get to involved in things like weexchange/bitfunder or maby it's because ukyo has claims on some company that may have been in the gray-zone on what was legal or not before there were clear guidelines on how things in the USA would apply to the btcsector.

thy

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

Dear lovely Bitcoiner:

Thanks

Yuan
chsados mentioned over in the "[ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread" that he made initial contackts with a lawfirm that has an office in denver.

Timer removed. End time: 2014-04-01+00:00:00UTC 

Until we get some sufficient evidence, information, shares, etc else I will be filing a complaint here once above timer ends.

I have made initial contact with this law firm as well in preparation.  If this "news" in "two weeks" is the same old words of little value then I will proceed further.

If anyone would like to join me feel free to PM me at the appropriate time (2014-04-01)

Your move Ken.

// I expect this to get censored.
Maby they can help you out to:

http://www.edelson.com/
999 18th Street
Suite 3000
Denver, CO 80202
Tel: (303) 357-4878
Fax: (303) 446-9111

or you might whanna hear with hear with chsados https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=49210 first how he went about to get there attention.

EDIT: oups it was dallas you wanted not denver, well they have offices in chicago and carlifornia to if that is of any help

350 North LaSalle, 13th floor
Chicago, IL 60654
Tel: (312) 589-6370
Fax: (312) 589-6378
California

555 West Fifth Street, 31st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90013
Tel: (213) 533-4100
Fax: (213) 947-4251

adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:41:03 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:07:01 PM by adara

Edelson is highly recommended. They are technologists and know about bitcoin.
They are also taking care of the class action claim against MtGox.
Will easily organize a group action claim against Montroll/Bitfunder/Weex.
Very much recommended to get a group claim going right now before this issue is lost in oblivion.

Regenmacher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:32:15 PM

The time frame for the possibility of that information to be made public is beyond my control. If it was down to me it would have been made public a long time before I got involved.

what could that mean?
thy

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

The time frame for the possibility of that information to be made public is beyond my control. If it was down to me it would have been made public a long time before I got involved.

what could that mean?
I think that only cryptocyprus, Ukyo & Graet can answer that, as there probably the only ones with knowledge about whats going on.

But possible reason for such statement could be that cryptocyprus signed some confidentiallity agreement with Ukyo before getting involved.
Another possibillity would be if bitfunder/weexchange was a victim for some sort of criminal fraud that resulted in them loosing control of some funds and that some government agencys is involved in the matter to get the funds back and that anyone involed is under gag order until things is cleared up.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:26:24 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:45:05 PM by glendall

what could that mean?
I think that only cryptocyprus, Ukyo & Graet can answer that, as there probably the only ones with knowledge about whats going on.

But possible reason for such statement could be that cryptocyprus signed some confidentiallity agreement with Ukyo before getting involved.
Another possibillity would be if bitfunder/weexchange was a victim for some sort of criminal fraud that resulted in them loosing control of some funds and that some government agencys is involved in the matter to get the funds back and that anyone involed is under gag order until things is cleared up.

As far as I know, (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone), gag orders don't work like that.

Unless you are talking about the NSA / CIA or something. You don't get 'gag orders' from the FBI or FINCEN or a private company or whomever that don't allow you to even mention that they are involved and would involve seizing deposits, that is illegal. For the most part, gag orders mean you can talk about any details about a situation that has legal ramifications.  They do not mean, or extend, to not even being able to even mention that a law enforcement agency is involved or a court case is on-going.  And a gag order would certainly not be imposed that would allow you to stay in business and collect users deposits without being able to talk about a legal situation that means you can not return those deposits. That's really far-fetched.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
thy

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

what could that mean?

As far as I know, (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone), gag orders don't work like that.

Unless you are talking about the NSA / CIA or something. You don't get 'gag orders' from the FBI or FINCEN or a private company or whomever that don't allow you to even mention that they are involved and would involve seizing deposits, that is illegal. For the most part, gag orders mean you can talk about any details about a situation that has legal ramifications.  They do not mean, or extend, to not even being able to mention that a law enforcement agency involved.  And a gag order would certainly not be imposed that would allow you to stay in business and collect users deposits without being able to talk about a legal situation that means you can not return those deposits. That's really far-fetched.
Your probably right, i'm not familiar with exactly how they work in the USA or what agency it is that issues them, i'm just aware of there excistance and that there is similar things with some patents/inventions in the USA where inventors is not allowed to talk/write about there inventions/patents or even the restriction in there freedom of speak itself.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:02:25 AM

So, our man Lawsky, is opening the doors to prospective Bitcoin businesses, like exchanges etc. Although i believe Ukyo is applying in another country, why would Ukyo now need to jump through foreign "red tape" to be in a position to return our funds?
http://www.coindesk.com/new-york-accepting-applications-digital-currency-exchanges/

OR, if you believe no more funds will be returned, you have the choice to fill the void that incompetents leave behind.......

http://www.coindesk.com/us-securities-regulator-finra-warns-bitcoins-investment-risks/
"......FINRA, likewise, suggested it will be monitoring events in the digital currency space.

The regulatory body ended the release by encouraging those who have been defrauded by a securities professional or firm to file a complaint with its representatives or to contact its support lines with tips and information."

CumpsD

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

Awfully quiet.... Sad

Here and with Ukyo.Loan, departed to tropical islands?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: