Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:49:28 PM

Well, unless you feel most modern ethical thought is basically wrong or misinformed, I think there are pretty compelling arguments to support that value judgments have a place in society.

Last time the phrase "modern ethical thought" was used in earnest, it was by this guy, who was dead by mid-1800s.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Hegel_portrait_by_Schlesinger_1831.jpg

Now we can get back to Moving Forward, per topic of this thread.  Thus far, we're already 6% there.  Hurah!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:37:45 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 12:36:58 PM by molecular

hmm, didn't check here for a while, saw the claims page.

Seems 6.175% of my fund would be available for withdraw if there wasn't some network issue.

So we're getting 6 cents on the dollar here, is that it? Can someone wrap it up for me?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

Seems 0.06175% of my fund would be available for withdraw if there wasn't some network issue.

So we're getting 6 cents on the dollar here, is that it? Can someone wrap it up for me?

it is 6.175 %
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:37:06 PM

Seems 0.06175% of my fund would be available for withdraw if there wasn't some network issue.

it is 6.175 %

yes, sorry. corrected.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
falko0815

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:39:57 PM

If anyone here can tell me where to find Jon Montroll, like his home address, I have some bitcoin for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523.msg4420443#msg4420443

Reward: 1N1yuBTCAmSg1YRZDRxVNSS5ghyJZST4C3
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

As has been requested, shitfanleaks will be periodically posting information.
This will be done until Ukyo, aka Jon Montroll of Texas, operator and person in charge of Bitfunder and Weexchange, processes and pays 100% of all pending withdrawals to ALL users.

Many users have been and continue to be frustrated due to Jon Montroll's negligence, non-observance and abandonment of any minimum respect or service to users, having no reliable form of contact, support tickets unanswered, and thousands of bitcoins owed which according to Jon Montroll "are no longer there" and have supposedly disappeared, no explanation, no resolution timeline given.

Jon Montroll information posted here this time has been requested by many users and is in fact of the public domain.
Jon Montroll of Texas public addresses and phone numbers:
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jon-E-Montroll/Fort-Worth-TX/58maz1h

It should be clear that this information has been requested by users not to harm or take any illegal action like Montroll has done to them, but just the opposite to be able to take the righteous path with strong legal action or achievable alternative proceedings.

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll of Texas, which is in fact the operator, person in charge and only available contact to users of Bitfunder and Weexchange, has processed and payed 100% of all pending withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM (source will be protected).
Sledge

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:23:29 PM

and thousands of bitcoins owed

Amazing that people aren't doing anything, even though he likely stole millions of dollars.

How dare you count MY bitcoins as stolen? They aren't stolen until *I* say they are stolen. Count your own damn bitcoins.

Again, you and some others have made YOUR OWN decision that Ukyo stole the coins. I am more patient, I have the luxury of time BECAUSE I followed the public (and obvious to anyone that thinks for a few minutes about what and where they are investing) advice not to risk more than I can afford to lose. Time will tell ME if my bitcoins were stolen, but some people here will present "facts" their way, by including everyone's coins in their determination.

In my god-damned AWESOME universe, it's possible for someone to make a mistake, someone else to give him the benefit of the doubt, and for him to redeem himself. If he did something illegal or stupid, in my universe he'd go to jail or get the chance to fix things.

In your awful SHITTY universe, you'll threaten and retaliate and ruin any chances you have of getting your money back. Some fart-for-brains is going to go too far. If Ukyo did something stupid like gamble people's money, he won't go to jail, he'll be threatened with baseball bats and probably never recover and pay anyone anything else back.

Also, karma is an unstoppable bitch, be warned (if that's all you understand).
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:34:06 PM

Amazing that people aren't doing anything, even though he likely stole millions of dollars.

How dare you count MY bitcoins as stolen? They aren't stolen until *I* say they are stolen. Count your own damn bitcoins.

Again, you and some others have made YOUR OWN decision that Ukyo stole the coins. I am more patient, I have the luxury of time BECAUSE I followed the public (and obvious to anyone that thinks for a few minutes about what and where they are investing) advice not to risk more than I can afford to lose. Time will tell ME if my bitcoins were stolen, but some people here will present "facts" their way, by including everyone's coins in their determination.

In my god-damned AWESOME universe, it's possible for someone to make a mistake, someone else to give him the benefit of the doubt, and for him to redeem himself. If he did something illegal or stupid, in my universe he'd go to jail or get the chance to fix things.

In your awful SHITTY universe, you'll threaten and retaliate and ruin any chances you have of getting your money back. Some fart-for-brains is going to go too far. If Ukyo did something stupid like gamble people's money, he won't go to jail, he'll be threatened with baseball bats and probably never recover and pay anyone anything else back.

Also, karma is an unstoppable bitch, be warned (if that's all you understand).

Just because you don't care about your 5 satoshis doesn't make this less of a scam. In your world idiots get taken for a ride by people who want their money.

In the real world when someone is holding 5 million usd worth of customer funds then loses it all, there are serious consequences.

I don't think it's possible that ukyo simply made a mistake. Maybe many mistakes but there is too much bullshit to be a single mistake.

By all means keep waiting for your coins which may or may not return. But relying on the perpetrated scammer as your only hope is not exactly the smartest idea imo.
cheaptar

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:29:59 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 02:42:00 PM by cheaptar

[...]
In my god-damned AWESOME universe...
In your awful SHITTY universe, you'll ...

https://i.imgur.com/dqKYrWC.jpg
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Still no news from ukyo?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 03:10:42 PM

Still no news from ukyo?

Nope... the only thing i keep getting told is that he seems to have a plan and that this plan seems to be the best chance to get the bitcoins back. I dont have a clue what plan that might be but i think there is not much other to do than letting ukyo try this plan. Though it would be helpful to know a timeframe for that plan.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
heliboy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:41:01 PM

+1

I agree with this.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:33:28 PM

Actually, the status of your bitcoins is objective, but unknown. Something isn't stolen until you say it is, it's stolen when someone takes it without authority to do so or fails to return them, which is the case here. Whether or not you know or want to believe it is stolen is immaterial.

I believe that they are stolen, but I can't know for sure. However, the coins have one objective status (lost, stolen, temporarily unavailable due to incompetence). Nothing that you or I say or think about them will change that status until Ukyo does something with them, unless he sold/gambled/lost them, in which case their status is permanent.
Sledge

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

To the guy who posted the image "You came to the wrong universe" -- LOL, that's pretty good!

hehehe
kleinessteak

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:29:28 PM

So what happened to the coins Ukyo still owes to everyone here?!
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:44:11 PM

Ukyo is allegedly not allowed to say what happened to the coins yet, due to them being involved in some legal dispute.
He has created claim portals where people can claim their coins from weex(6.175% available to users) and their AM shares (100% available to users).
... I will be working on the Ukyo.Loan portal while still working towards completing solutions to enable more payment dispersion.
-Ukyo
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:31:31 PM

Yup. The scam is almost over.  Ukyo stole millions dollars worth of BTC.  Has lied about what happened (first it was purely technical error now the coins are just gone for 'legal reasons' that of course 'he can't talk about').  Has not given any explanation for what happened.  Most people have given up hope of getting their coins back, are in denial, or aren't doing anything to get their money back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:33:55 PM

Ukyo is allegedly not allowed to say what happened to the coins yet, due to them being involved in some legal dispute.
He has created claim portals where people can claim their coins from weex(6.175% available to users) and their AM shares (100% available to users).
... I will be working on the Ukyo.Loan portal while still working towards completing solutions to enable more payment dispersion.
-Ukyo

You must be some sort of shrill account.  Did you lose all a lot of bitcoin through the WeExchange scam, and then come to this forum to make a new account, just posting how you believe Ukyo's BS?  You are either a severe idiot, or you are Ukyo, or you are being paid by Ukyo. Which one is it? I just can't fathom that anyone could be this happy and trusting when having their money stolen.

I mean anyone reading this: just go through WeexUser's post history.  Why would anyone of their own violation lose funds to WeExchange and then feel such resolve to post upwards of 70+ messages supporting the laughably thin premise that something legitimate happened to all of our deposits, instead of the much more likely answer: that we have been ripped off.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:37:08 PM

Do you have a source for this claim?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

Do you have a source for this claim?
Danny has stated it would be illegal to speak about the bitfunder situation under US law. Don't think there has been any more info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: