Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227054 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:54:01 PM

An interesting development of the Kiev-regime political circus. The handlers in Washington are seeking to replace the current gauleiters.
Timoshenko, who has been off the radar since the coup d'etat of 2014, is back again. Having cut off her trademark plait and taking a new "innocent schoolgirl" image, she went to USA for casting on the role of the new Prime Minister of Ukraine. Looks like approval was given, and even the new president, with whom she will be working in tandem, has been selected - former head of SBU Nalivaichenko. According to some reports Nalivaichenko/Timoshenko have already been allocated $1 billion for their needs for replacing Poroshenko/Yats. The funds come from the American banks, but that may be a front to hide the source of financing being the US taxpayers' money.

http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/zapah_goryashchih_shin_amerikancy_hotyat_pomenyat_i_yacenyuka_i_poroshenko

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:51:51 PM

The two murderers of the Ukrainian lawyer Yuri Grabovski (who defended two Russian citizens) were arrested. They abducted Grabovski in Odessa, transported him to Kiev, took documents from his office, transported him to the woods near Kiev and killed him.

I wonder if US will create Grabovski list against Ukraine, like they did with Magnitskij list against Russia?

I think not... Ukrainian court released today the two murderers of the Ukrainian journalist Oles Buzina, who was shot in Kiev last year.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:14:44 AM

I think the tone is changing in the west, but wouldn´t count too much on it. However; it´ll be very difficult to deal with the terrorists without Russia´s help and it´ll be awkward to be allied with them on the one hand and sanctioning them on the other. Also; corporate owners of western politicians are going crazy what with being kept from extremely enticing deals in Russia now that the Ruble has dropped. And of course there´s always huge work and business to be done in Russia´s natural resources. And it´s a big consumer market. So I doubt that those sanctions will be that long lived.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:19:45 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 11:47:58 AM by Nemo1024

If there ever was a must-read, this is the one. A new in-depth report from Lada Ray:

EARTH SHIFT REPORT 8: BLACK SEA GAMBIT (He who controls Black Sea ​controls Russia’s soft underbelly)
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/earth-shift-report-8-black-sea-gambit-he-who-controls-black-sea-%E2%80%8Bcontrols-russias-soft-underbelly/

Read in this report:

Odessa, Black Sea and a Nuclear Bomb of a story – literally!​

Police state at its peak: I have been banned in Ukraine
Why I never ignore my premonitions & why I have not returned to Ukraine
How, without realizing it, in 2006 and 2013 I made predictions about Odessa and Ukraine

Ukrainian futurist’s dire prediction: Nuclear Strike Against Odessa

Meet international criminal, ex-president of Georgia and US agent, Mikhail Saakashvili, governor of Odessa 2015-2017
Lada Ray assessment and prediction: the future of Odessa​
Wrap-up and assessment: If referendum to join Russia was held today in Odessa…

Sci-fi or horror movie? Surreal ‘Surgical Refuse’ cemetery near Odessa for Ukraine army ATO ​& illegal organ trade to EU: Whistleblower video proof, commentary, full ENG translation

‘Shadow CIA’ Stratfor and George Freedman: Plan to Isolate and Destroy Russia in Order to Open Gates for Global Takeover

Who is George Friedman?
Turkey and Poland emerging superpowers; Russia gone: Friedman’s predictions

Baltic – Black Sea Plan
Poland’s kings, Bros. Kachinski; Russophobia & imperial ambitions; Smolensk crash consequences
Poland’s Cultural Cognitive Dissonance
Ukraine’s role in Friedman’s plan
Turkey’s role in Friedman’s plan
​Stratfor Plan for Romania and Moldova

Baltic – Black Sea Plan turns into ​the Baltic – Black Sea – Caspian Plan
Complete Iron Curtain Fail: Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary rebel
Plan B: how Caspian was added to Stratfor Plan – focus on Caucasus, Central Asia, Middle East
Remaining Balkans resistance: reformatting Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bulgaria
Black Sea clandestine op: dangerous time bomb installed and ticking! How do we disarm it?

The situation in Moldova, Gagauzia and Pridnestrovie: Overview and analysis of events in Moldavia in October 2014 – January 2016 & the truth about Moldavian and Romanian history

Battleground Moldova – November 30, 2014 Elections
Moldavia Explodes! Anti-EU, Anti-Government Revolt, Parliament Stormed
How $1 billion was stolen from Moldavian people
Why Russia was unable to accept Pridnestrovie as part of the Russian Federation
How Odessa and Pridnestrovie worked together & how Ukraine/Moldavia/Romania/US worked against them
Pridnestrovie blockade: US-Romania-Kiev plan to provoke Russia into sending troops
The story of 1992 Pridnestrovie conflict. General Lebed’s ultimatum

Newest Moldavia developments: Separate deals with Russia, emerging political figures and Moldavia’s unlikely Che Guevara cum 007

​​Gagauzia votes to secede and join Russia if Moldavia is annexed by Romania
How parts of Moldavia began making separate deals with Russia
Oligarch Renato Usatii – Moldavia’s unlikely Che Guevara cum 007

Real-life spy thriller, plus, international scandal! Odessa-Moldavia heist: the unsuspecting President of Moldova Timofti spills the beans to ‘Odessa Governor Saakashvili’; collusion between Moldavian Minister of Interior and ‘Ukraine’s Arsen Avakov’ (Video/audio evidence with full ENG translation and commentary)

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

Reject Ukraine EU Association! Handicapped Ukrainian’s Plea to Netherlands Before Dutch Referendum
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/i-am-a-ukrainian-handicapped-ukrainians-explosive-plea-to-netherlands-before-dutch-referendum/

Я yкpaинeц / I am a Ukranian
Patriottistische gehandicapte oekraïner, adresseert Nederlanders!

On April 6 the Netherlands will vote in a referendum whether to approve Ukraine’s association with EU, or not. This explosive video from Alexey Zhuravko (RUS: Aлeкceй Жypaвкo) is a plea and call for the Dutch people to reject this association.

Zuravko is a Ukrainian patriot. He is a severely handicapped person, who, despite his disability, has been accused by the Kiev junta of treason and terrorism, and forced to flee the country. Before 2014 coup, Zhuravko was a Ukraine Rada deputy. He is originally from Kherson Oblast, on the border with Crimea. He knows first hand the plight of simple Ukrainians, who continue keeping in touch with him, telling him all their problems. His own Kherson Oblast is in a catastrophic state, being occupied by violent ukro-nazi battalions, Turkish and Crimean Tatar Mejlis militants, as well as ISIS militants.

Video (ENG with RUS and Dutch subs):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKl8w2Y-Gu4

The closing sentence is hard to hear. Just to make sure you don’t miss it, here it is:

‘I am a Ukrainian. For the sake of Ukraine, for the sake of European values and ideals, for the sake of the people of Ukraine, I ask you to reject Ukraine’s EU association agreement.’

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I must be off."

Breaking! Yatsenyuk Announces Resignation. Ukraine On the Brink? France Recognizes Novorossia?
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/breaking-yatsenyuk-announces-resignation-ukraine-on-the-brink-france-recognizes-novorossia/

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:56:56 PM

Looks like I have not heard anything from that part of the world for the past few weeks? Anything new?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Curtains873

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:48:49 AM

So is Yatsenyuk heading happily to London now with his black plastic bags full of cash money?
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:07:27 AM

Looks like I have not heard anything from that part of the world for the past few weeks? Anything new?
This is the same reason I opened this thread, was hoping to read some current run down on the situation.
Swear the news has ran the same stupid stories for the last four days, panama papers, Ukraine, North Africa, North Korea and South America all quiet.
Pulling the plug on cable, such a farce.
Seems to be Russia was being drawn into multiple fronts.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:53:30 AM

One American puppet (Arseniy Yatsenyuk) was replaced with another one (Volodymyr Groysman). Meanwhile the ordinary Ukrainians, continue to suffer. The Ukrainian Hryvnia is getting less valuable than the toilet paper, and the number of unemployed is more than those who are holding jobs. The major money earner right now is remittance payments from the 3 million Ukrainians who work in Russia.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:03:41 AM

So is Yatsenyuk heading happily to London now with his black plastic bags full of cash money?

If memory serves me right, Yats was granted Canadian citizenship...

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:32:35 AM

This is the same reason I opened this thread, was hoping to read some current run down on the situation.
Swear the news has ran the same stupid stories for the last four days, panama papers, Ukraine, North Africa, North Korea and South America all quiet.
Pulling the plug on cable, such a farce.
Seems to be Russia was being drawn into multiple fronts.

I can recommend you to follow this thread as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518645.msg14523554#msg14523554
Information on the civil war of the Ukro-nazis on the Russian people of Donbass is documented there, and the tension is growing again...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:57:02 AM

If memory serves me right, Yats was granted Canadian citizenship...

Good. Money and resources stolen from the former USSR and the ex-Warsaw pact countries always end up in the Western nations. London is a favorite destination for the Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs, who plundered the national wealth during the 90s. The Western politicians and bankers will bow down to anyone, if their bags are full of money.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:21:51 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 10:17:57 PM by Nemo1024

For those, who come by this thread to get information on the state of Ukraine, I can recommend another source, and the latest article from The Saker:
http://thesaker.is/ukraine-slides-into-chaos-as-the-prospect-of-all-out-war-re-emerges/

The Kiev junta is being exhorted by EU leaders to fully implement the Minsk 2 peace agreement which involves a constitutional amendment giving the DPR and LPR special ”decentralized status” within Ukraine. The old adage he who pays the piper calls the tune comes to mind. After all the EU has loaned 11 billion euros to Ukraine and formed a free trade agreement with Ukraine that effectively gives the EU control over Ukraine’s economy. You would expect the Kiev junta to act like obedient puppets after hearing their masters voice and fully implement the Minsk 2 peace accords and get on with rooting out the corruption that is endemic within Ukrainian society.

However, the Kiev junta is getting a different message from its American sponsor. Last year the U.S. Congress passed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act that increased sanctions against Russia and gave Obama the authority to increase U.S. military aid to the Ukrainian Armed Forces (UAF). There is strong bipartisan support within Congress to greatly increase military aid to the UAF to include so-called ‘lethal aid’ and ‘defensive’ weapons.

Obama claims that he does not want to provide such military aid to Ukraine for fear of escalating the situation and provoking Putin into further acts of ‘aggression’. Yet Victoria Nuland Assistant Secretary of State, who helped organise the coup that overthrew Yanukoich in 2013, told Congress in March of this year that the U.S. has already provided $266 million in military aid which includes non-lethal aid such as 30 armoured Humvees. Nuland said that the U.S. Army has plans to increase the training and equipping of the Ukrainian army over the next year. It is worth bearing in mind that in February 2015 Lieutenant General Ben Hodges revealed that a battalion of U.S. troops was in Poland training the UAF in how to operate against Russian artillery fire and electronic warfare.

Poroshenko has made it clear that he has no intention of implementing the Minsk 2 peace accords. He recently declared that,” Returning of Donbass under Ukrainian control is crucially important. No compromises will be accepted.” He has stated unequivocally that the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Lugansk will be returned to Kiev’s control by the end of 2016.

The ultra-nationalist groups that make up the fight club otherwise known as the Ukrainian parliament may well be divided and bicker incessantly amongst themselves over the spoils of state. One wonders where have all the billions in aid from the EU-IMF-U.S. disappeared? However, there is one issue that they all can unite upon and that is the desire to crush the DPR and LPR and return the whole of the Donbass to Kiev’s control.

The gangster capitalists, who pull the strings in the Rada, are keenly aware that the Ukrainian public is getting very impatient with the grim reality facing them on a daily basis. The collapse in living standards, with much worse to come as the global economy enters a downturn, is creating the conditions for an explosion of public anger and an uprising against the gangster capitalists looting the country.

The Kiev junta face a dilemma. Toe the line from their EU-IMF masters and face a suspension of the cash flow or go to war to stave off revolution from below. The threat from an angry, impoverished populace combined with its ultra-nationalist agenda is leading the junta in the direction of all out war against the breakaway republics in the Donbass region.

Analysis of the daily monitoring reports from the Organisation for Security and Cooperation (OSCE) in Europe suggest that not only is the Minsk 2 ceasefire in tatters but also that the Kiev junta is mobilising its forces for a possible offensive against the DPR and LPR.

And against the backdrop of the above, a different kind of "problem" for Kiev appeared on the 7th of April:

(Article by Ukrainian analyst Rostislav Ishenko, in Russian):
https://cont.ws/post/243702

Summary: Tran-Carpatian regional authority demands autonomy for the region. With the stop of the cash from from US/IMF/EU, which can be looted by the regions, said regions see no reason to tolerate the central Kiev junta. Trans-Carpathia, is now second after Crimea demanding such broad autonomy - Donbass was much modest in 2014, only demanding control over finances and freedom to use Russian language. Trans-Carpathia had a referendum 1991. It was ignored back then, but is still a legal precedent. And Trans-Carpathia is  - unlike Donbass - populated not only by Russians (Rusins), but also by Hungarians, Romanians, etc, so Kiev cannot just start shelling them as well... that would look bad in the eyes of Europeans, who are perfectly fine with the 2-year-long shelling of Russians.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VJBG1gEsA

Hehehe, somebody just pooped own pants. Grin
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

Another must-read from Lada Ray:

SPRING 2016 UKRAINE REPORT! Nuclear Disaster, Elenovka Tragedy, War Against Memory, What Russia Wants
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/spring-2016-ukraine-report-elenovka-tragedy-war-against-monuments-nuclear-disaster-warning-how-putin-outplayed-them/

This is a cold and dangerous spring of 2016. At least in Ukraine it is. So much is going on that I’ve decided to publish this new UKRAINE report in two parts.

Part 1 addresses a number of crucial new events and important threats facing Ukraine. These are:

1 The shocking Elenovka tragedy – a clear proof of Kiev breaking Minsk-2 peace agreement.

2 Polish and Ukrainian war against Russian monuments and their own history.

3. Chernobyl-2 in the making: persistent dire warnings of possible new nuclear disaster in Ukraine!

Also in this report:

4. The whole truth about Hitler and Nazi Germany.

5. What does Russia really want in Ukraine?

6. How Putin and Lavrov, through peaceful means and reason, outplayed Merkel and Hollande and why Poroshenko won’t be able to attack DNR and LNR.

7. A concise Lada Ray guide to Ukraine’s parts (See additional maps and complete explanation in ESR6: NEW KHAZARIAN KHAGANATE.)

In addition:

8. Why the pristine Kherson Oblast I once knew is being turned into a disaster zone, being invaded by ISIS militants and the ‘right sector.’ More in the future Earth Shift Report: CRIMEAN AGENDA.

9. Worrying news from Odessa! City’s bracing for possible civil war on May 2 and May 9. The world’s eyes are on Odessa! Part 2 of this report, SPRING 2016 ODESSA REPORT, will put in perspective the dangerous events expected there.

10. Plus, a pre-announcement: upcoming surprise Earth Shift Report re. big changes in EU!

Full report at: https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/spring-2016-ukraine-report-elenovka-tragedy-war-against-monuments-nuclear-disaster-warning-how-putin-outplayed-them/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

The Ukrainians must be thanking Putin. They only lost around 5% of the land and 10% of the population despite provoking Russia in to waging a war against them. If I was in Putin's place, then the entire Novorussian region would have been part of Russia by now. Anyway... it is just a matter of time. Ukraine will disintegrate, sooner or later.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 12:24:50 PM

Ukrainian Hospitality: Guards "Tortured" French Veterans in Odessa
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/05/ukrainian-hospitality-guards-tortured.html

French veterans of the events against the Nazi occupation arrived in Odessa to honor the memory of the victims of the tragedy in the House of Trade Unions. To their surprise, the Ukrainian border guards subjected them to torture instead of a rosy reception.

The veterans, without any explanation, were detained all night at the airport and had to sleep on railway benches. The relatives accompanying were obliged to sleep on the floor. The worst thing is that the French were not even given a piece of bread...

"When we arrived at the airport, we were very happy. But when I gave my passport to control, the border guards did not even look at the passport, they turned me back. We thought they knew we were coming, because they never even looked in our passports. We were asked why we came to Ukraine, we answered that we were invited, that we are awaiting, we explained all of this to them. We showed them all the documents, it lasted a very long time.

In the end, we were told that we have no good reason to visit Ukraine. It was very hard to hear, because we have a very good reason. We were not invited by friends, it was important. We spent the whole night at the airport, and eventually we were forced back. It was very cold, we slept on cold benches. My mother is too old to sleep on the bench. Every time I tried to go to the toilet, behind me was a man in uniform. After that mom said she didn't want anything in common with Ukraine. We wanted to understand the reason, but they have not explained anything," said the daughter of a veteran of the liberation movement in France.

The most suspicious thing is that there is any reason for refusing entry. People were not even explained the reasons why. This is, apparently, one of the ways of retaining an information blockade, otherwise it is difficult to imagine the reason served for the refusal.

A similar incident cannot be called anything other than torture, because the age of the veterans is far beyond 70, it is obvious that such an adventure is unlikely to leave a warm trace in the soul of the European liberators from fascism. In Odessa airport, they met one more manifestation of it.

Connivance, arbitrariness? What else can it be called? I'm afraid that the reason is not in the organization of the work of border services, there are blatant elements of information deterrence and "nationalist patriotism", which does not allow to look at the whole Ukrainian picture from another angle - the angle where all France is situated.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:42:37 PM

What else to expect from these rural monkeys?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:27:40 PM

The Ukrainians must be thanking Putin. They only lost around 5% of the land and 10% of the population despite provoking Russia in to waging a war against them. If I was in Putin's place, then the entire Novorussian region would have been part of Russia by now. Anyway... it is just a matter of time. Ukraine will disintegrate, sooner or later.

I don't think so.
Ukraine is in political limbo now because they don't want to cooperate with Russia but EU and NATO are not ready yet to accept them as new member country.
It's sad that because of crisis in Syria western countries forgot so quickly what happened in Ukraine and what Russia did in Crimea.
Ukraine will have to find new way and new identity or they don't have future as country, in the long term.
Their own chance against Russia is to to try to become NATO member a soon as they can.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: