Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227054 times)
LFC4Life

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:15:37 PM

it seems most guy in this topic from Russia and Ukraine

don't think so. this problem concerned people around the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:53:55 AM

Other than Balthazar, I don't think there is any Russian / Ukrainian citizen active here. Most of the former-USSR users are not comfortable in English, and therefore they might be more inclined to discuss this issue in the Russian language forums.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:51:42 AM

Despite absence of moderation, there are only two or three active western ukrainian trolls remaining in the russian section. Others had left these forums voluntarily, because they've created an image of cheap clown for themselves with all these attempts to spread unfounded propaganda.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 10:01:03 AM

Other than Balthazar, I don't think there is any Russian / Ukrainian citizen active here. Most of the former-USSR users are not comfortable in English, and therefore they might be more inclined to discuss this issue in the Russian language forums.

Well, it seems that you are flat-out wrong here... Grin

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Well, it seems that you are flat-out wrong here... Grin

Seconded. (Though I am not a Russian citizen, I am Russian)  Tongue

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:05:07 PM

Actually I'm Hungarian... Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:37:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhoC4_ItsO4

Somebody really fucked up. Gruz-200 trolls, keep up your good work. Cheesy
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:53:21 PM

Let's see what is the ingenious novel solution that Merkel and Hollande propose for Ukraine: Federalisation, according to Le Figaro.
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/6/728299.html

Now, let's spool back to March-April 2014 and see what Lavrov proposed back then, a proposition that Russia was ridiculed for: Federalisation of Ukraine and constitutional reform.

This is from March 2014
http://rt.com/news/ukraine-kharkov-rights-donetsk-202/
Demonstrators in Kharkov, north-east Ukraine, have appealed to Russia to pass to the UN their demands over a referendum on the federalization, while hundreds of protesters in Donetsk stormed a prosecutor’s office demanding to free a local “governor”.

From the 8th of April 2014:
Russian FM calls on Kiev, Washington to recognize interests of all Ukraine regions
http://rt.com/news/russia-eu-us-ukraine-113/

And this is from April 17 2014
Lavrov: Russia, US, EU, Ukraine agree on de-escalation roadmap
http://rt.com/news/geneva-document-ukraine-deescalation-224/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:01:21 PM

After all these bombings even if ukraine will be converted into federation de jure, de facto it will be split apart. But even this outcoming seems unlikely because nobody will sign a federal treaty with mass murderers.
BilderbergExecutive

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:37:35 PM

I think that from 300 millions inhabitants of the former USSR we can found enough people who are good in english
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:42:02 PM

After all these bombings even if ukraine will be converted into federation de jure, de facto it will be split apart. But even this outcoming seems unlikely because nobody will sign a federal treaty with mass murderers.

Unless the mass murderer is Russia?

Unless they agree to let you live...  Cheesy

money is faster...
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:34:43 PM

I think that from 300 millions inhabitants of the former USSR we can found enough people who are good in english

There was more discussion about a year ago, when the Russians suddenly started a lot of threads about Ukraine. But since then, they've alienated everyone else with their Russian bigotry, racism, sexism, xenophobia, historical revisionism, and their aggressive insistence that the "Russian media is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

It's fucking annoying. It would be understandable if they at least behaved like normal people and occasionally altered their views in light of new information, and acknowledged when they made a mistake. But that never happens! They only come here to preach and spread propaganda.

As far as I remember, there was much debate about who shot down the Malaysian flight MH17 back then, right? So, you can now show us the official report with a conclusion that states it was the militia who had shot down the plane, can't you? Roll Eyes

You may want to speak facts... Cool

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:54:13 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 05:29:53 PM by Nemo1024

Interesting unconfirmed development, that I gleaned in the comments to Lada Ray's article here:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/ladas-predictions-petrodollar-timeline-russias-game-and-ukraines-future/

stuartbramhall | February 6, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I got an extremely interesting email this morning which provides background about the current Ukraine peace negotiations in Moscow, which include Kiev, Novorossia, Germany and France but exclude Britain and the US.

According to the email, the Germans have arrested Victoria Nuland’s assistant, who in addition, is an employee of Vanguard Corporation, with almost a billion of high quality fake dollars, printed by Vanguard Corporation. This employee, who also works for the State Department, claims that Vanguard was printing fake dollars, which they and Igor Kolomoyskiy were using to pay mercenaries in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya and the Islamic State.

The Vanguard whistleblower is under German police protection while they investigate.

Apparently a Russian blogger accessed the German government website somehow and posted this material to her blog нeт в миpe cпpaвeдливocть (No Justice in the World). It’s in the process of being translated and verified.

Lada Ray | February 6, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Thank you, Stuart. Very interesting. I just have a few questions. You may have noticed that I always meticulously establish the links and show proofs of anything I say. The chain of reasoning always has to be impecable. This creates credibility.

So, these are the Qs that come to my mind right away, and if they come to me, believe me, lots of other people will ask them as well.
1. By Vanguard you mean the world’s largest mutual fund company, or…? If it’s the Vanguard I know very well, how can they print money, fake or otherwise? If it’s something else, which I am unaware of, who are they and what is their connection to State Dept? 2. As far as I know, State Dept employee can’t simultaneously be a private company employee – it’s against the law. However, of course it’s possible that it was an assignment. In cases like this it is important to have details straight because anyone who knows how the system works will accuse this info, that may actually be plausible, of being a crazy conspiracy theory. Just a thought Smiley. 3. How is Kolomoysky connected to all this? This is another detail that is important to establish.
Thanks.

stuartbramhall | February 6, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Here’s the link to the most recent Russian text: http://pravosudija.net/article/umirotvorit-missis-van-byurren-zadacha-posledney-fazy-ato-vypolnena

aeyrie | February 7, 2015 at 2:53 am

Greetings and blessings to all!

There is a Corporation called Allen-Vanguard that may be the correct “Vanguard” named in the email that Stuart received this morning. I agreed with Lada that it is very unlikely to be Vanguard the mutual fund company. So when I had time I did a little research. Here is a portion of Allen-Vanguard’s company overview from the Bloomberg Business site:

“Company Overview

Allen-Vanguard Corporation provides solutions to prevent and defeat terrorist and extremist threats. It offers improvised explosive devices (IEDs), radio controlled IEDs (RCIEDs), and electronic counter measures. The company also provides capacity building services to assist national governments, security agencies, and defense forces develop their counter-threat capabilities; threat intelligence products and services, including threat intelligence portal that delivers reporting online to predict and defeat terrorist and extremist threats, as well as subscription products; exploitation, forensics, and biometrics solutions; and discreet counter-network operations, counter-IED training, explosi…”

Sound like the correct critter to any of you? It did to me. Based on their website information it looks like this company could be capable of printing any country’s currency and do many other things as well. Here is the link so you can look at the various companies within the corporation and some of their lead personnel:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=7131811

So, according to

http://pravosudija.net/article/umirotvorit-missis-van-byurren-zadacha-posledney-fazy-ato-vypolnena

there is an extra layer to the latest ATO move, involving fake money, a lot of it...

Poroshenko demands from Greece to support Ukraine by being in solidarity with Europe in its anti-Russian stance. Grin
He says something about Greece being the cradle of democracy and thus being obliged to support Ukraine in its actions (Poroshenko "forgets" that he himself came to power as a result of violent coup d'etat)
HE also mentions ethnic Greeks living in the Eastern part of Ukraine, and that it concerns Greece. As far as I remember Greeks there are in solidarity with the ethnic Russian majority living there. Smiley
http://ria.ru/world/20150207/1046482886.html?ad

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 06:41:10 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 09:35:16 PM by Nemo1024

Poroshenko made a fool of himself again, this time in Munchen. He was talking about Russian army invasion, brandishing 5 Russian passport covers, presumably from Russian soldiers. Well, if they were real (he didn't show the innards), they may be from Russian volunteers helping the Russian population of Novorossia to fight against Ukrainian Nazism (just like Soviet volunteers helped to fight against fascism in Spain a little under 90 years ago).

EDIT: The interesting observations were to be done off-stage: The way Kerry guided Poroshenko, wrapping an arm around his shoulder in a possesive manner, as if ensuring that Poroshenko does not talk to anyone without permission. And the sitting arrangements around the table, with Poroshenko being flanked by Biden and Kerry.

BitMos

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:49:04 PM

You know what I miss the most about your posts Nemo? it's your own opinions about the facts that you so diligently report. It would be so cool if you could sometimes add a little comment of your own Smiley. When you do it's mostly funny to me. anyway, it's faster to use the USMIIC ticker. don't forget there can too be rogue group($) Smiley. it's a huge complex, 240 years since incorporation, but may have been a "re"incorporation. gl. who knows.

What is an ATO move? ATO for Anti Tyrannical Organizations?

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:49:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqAYHiLDSk

No russian ... ? Be serious ...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:53:51 PM

And of course pro-*ru do not shell from residential area ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PjfWHgoh0g

BitMos

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:10:04 PM

hello Souldream,

I really like your idea about cutting totally the Russian dark flows (I hadn't the time to say it to you), some maybe decoy for the "real" ones, I use the term financial support infrastructure for Russian suitcase holders. to be wiped out, the way of the path, model: China. There are no place for terrorists be it in the "East" or the West, as such may they not believe to hide in the middle (i.e. Russia).

this process is called crystallization, it comes from crystal, which means that the defensive structures are being rigidified. Happily it's still possible for the Russians to back down (unilaterally living the MENA+Iran would be an encouraging sign toward a peaceful resolution).

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:25:51 PM

There was more discussion about a year ago, when the Russians suddenly started a lot of threads about Ukraine. But since then, they've alienated everyone else with their Russian bigotry, racism, sexism, xenophobia, historical revisionism, and their aggressive insistence that the "Russian media is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

It's fucking annoying. It would be understandable if they at least behaved like normal people and occasionally altered their views in light of new information, and acknowledged when they made a mistake. But that never happens! They only come here to preach and spread propaganda.

As far as I remember, there was much debate about who shot down the Malaysian flight MH17 back then, right? So, you can now show us the official report with a conclusion that states it was the militia who had shot down the plane, can't you? Roll Eyes

You may want to speak facts... Cool
Looks like you're asking clown to be serious... Facts and blablahblah are incompatible by definition.
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:21:43 PM

+1

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: