Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227054 times)
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:09:06 PM

a lil offtopic but mann.. really?

Islamic State” (ISIS) Supply Lines, Influx of Fighters and Weapons Protected by Turkey in Liaison with NATO
http://www.globalresearch.ca/islamic-state-isis-supply-lines-influx-of-fighters-and-weapons-protected-by-turkey-in-liaison-with-nato/5416899

With the documented conspiracy of the US and its allies to create a sectarian mercenary force aligned to Al Qaeda, the so-called “moderate rebels” the US has openly backed in Syria now fully revealed as sectarian extremists, and now with DW documenting a torrent of supplies originating in Turkey, it is clear that the ISIS menace NATO poses as the solution to, was in fact NATO all along. What is  revealed is a foreign policy so staggeringly insidious, few are able to believe it, even with international broadcasters like DW showing ISIS’ supply lines leading from NATO territory itself.

NATO is surely playing a f#cked up game.  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

Today, some pieces of the Malaysian Airlines plane that was shot out of the air over there, arrived in the Netherlands. They try to rebuild it as good as possible with the parts they have now, in order to see what exactly happen (and why exactly made the plane crash). The expectation is that this process takes untill next (Dutch) summer, which is about July / August 2015.

I hope the researchers can exacty state at that moment who did this. According to the Russians, it was an Ukrainian military aircraft. According to Ukraine, it were the seperatists.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

I too hope they manage to reconstruct some of the image and that it does not get hushed down under the 4-way non-disclosure agreement. *Just like with the false flag of flight KAL-007, I almost lost any hope of every hearing the truth from the official sources. Private investigators might unearth more...

What I am sceptical to, are two points: Dutch experts refused to collect all the debris, only some select pieces, even though the government of Donetsk republic offered them all assistance they should request in collecting all the pieces. So the picture will be partial. And the second thing: the bigger bits were cut into multiple fragments, thus basically destroying some of the evidence.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:25:47 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 09:47:08 PM by Nemo1024

I highly recommend to read all three pages of the following article:

Ukraine-The US Vote at the UN is Holocaust Denial- Here's Why
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Ukraine-The-US-Vote-at-the-by-George-Eliason-Denial_Genocide_Genocide_Holocaust-141126-844.html

The UN vote against the glorification of nazism and nazi figures was a watershed insight into understanding what is going on inside western governments today. Eric Zuesse's article labeling the no vote by the US, Canada, and Ukraine at the UN as supporting the glorification of Nazism and Holocaust denial was understatement at the very least. By this "no" vote these three countries support the rights of nationalist chauvinists to promote nazis like Adolf Hitler or Stepan Bandera as heroes and the murder of their victims as a heroic act.
Historically West Ukraine (Galicia) where the Ukrainian nationalists were located and Ukraine's ideology today was derived existed only outside the areas affected by the famine.
Central and Southeast Ukraine which includes Donbass and Odessa are the areas that years ago suffered through that famine. The famine also claimed over 1 million lives in Siberia. The suffering extended to Belarus and Kuban. There were starvation deaths in Moscow.
It is now illegal to question the Holomodor in Ukraine. The historical record needs to be set straight permanently about this tragedy. Support the nationalist version and deny the real Holocaust at your own peril. The scholarship needs to be set straight. Democracy is built on history. Nationalism is built on myth.

Today the perpetrators of genocide from that time period are causing famine conditions in Donbass. Most of the fields were burned or mined. Most of the harvests were lost and stolen. The Nazis are back and just as murderous. If Poroshenko and Nazi Kiev were remotely serious about a famine genocide that they want the world to recognize; how could they try to set up the same kinds of conditions right now?

And another important historical article:

Ukraine | Why Bandera Have the Largest Geo-Political Voice in EU
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Ukraine--Why-Bandera-Have-by-George-Eliason-Communism_Extreme_Hitler_Ideology-140801-8.html

In 1848 the modern Ukrainian state came into being under the Austro-Hungarian (Hapsburg) Empire, in what is called the Spring of Nations ( see Roots of Ukrainian Nationalism -Paul Robert Magosci). Under the Hapsburg empire the Ukrainian people were first recognized as a distinct nationality and freed from the serfdom they had been under since the seat of the Rus empire moved from Kiev to Moscow.

In the Austria-Hungarian Empire they were known as the Tyroleans of the east. The term means Austrians of the east. With their recognition as a people by Vienna, they acquired the Habsburg model of government. These countries include: Galicia (West Ukraine), Ruthenia ( West Ukraine), Estonia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Hungary. After WW I Germany adopted this model, as did Bosnia-Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Romania.

When fleshed out this government model is an extreme form of ultra nationalism. The only part of Ukraine recognized by the empire was Galicia which was a major holding for the Hapsburgs. Linguistically there were four languages in what is now Ukraine. Ruthenians, also called Russyns, had a unique language. Galicia had its own which is now called Ukrainian. Dnieper Ukraine spoke a similar language. People in Little Russia (the South East), which was outside of the Hapsburg holdings spoke Russian and were a part of Greater Russia. (ibid). Western Ukraine was entirely devoted to the Austro- Hungarian empire and was its staunchest supporter in war.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

I too hope they manage to reconstruct some of the image and that it does not get hushed down under the 4-way non-disclosure agreement. *Just like with the false flag of flight KAL-007, I almost lost any hope of every hearing the truth from the official sources. Private investigators might unearth more...

What I am sceptical to, are two points: Dutch experts refused to collect all the debris, only some select pieces, even though the government of Donetsk republic offered them all assistance they should request in collecting all the pieces. So the picture will be partial. And the second thing: the bigger bits were cut into multiple fragments, thus basically destroying some of the evidence.

I agree with you on the points you're  sceptical about. However, I think if would be possible, they would take every part that could somehow contribute to the reconstruction of the plane. I think in practise this indeed isn't possible, like you said that some parts appear to be too big. However, we would never know if that's true.

On the Dutch television they told they would pick up more parts if that appears to be neccesary (for the reconstruction / to get a better idea what happend). However, I don't think that will work out well if these parts are there for even more months..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:36:59 AM

Ukraine nationalised Russian-owned gas pipeline. The decision will be appealed in court.
http://top.rbc.ru/economics/26/11/2014/5475c2c3cbb20f84ee44dc2d

After the construction of the new Russia-Turkey pipeline, this one will be of no use to anybody. So let the Kiev nazis have them.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

Looks like Ukrainian special forces are planning to assassinate the three Rada deputies who supported the terrorist attack in Groznyj and then balame Russia for the assassination:

http://lifenews.ru/news/146666

An LA Times journalist was offered a post of vice minister of information (Ministry of Truth) in Ukrainian government, but declined:
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2014/12/10/n_6729053.shtml

Meanwhile in Harkov, people wanted to conduct a demonstration against foreign nationals in Ukrainian government, but their request was denied:
http://ria.ru/world/20141210/1037477130.html

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:23:48 AM

Looks like Ukrainian special forces are planning to assassinate the three Rada deputies who supported the terrorist attack in Groznyj
Nice, 3 idiots less. That would be good for humanity.

and then balame Russia for the assassination:
Won't work. Little boy crying wolf again, you know. Wink
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

Lithuanian national and the minister of finance (I think) of Ukraine said today that Ukraine is a bankrupt.

Meanwhile IMF is to give Ukraine further $15 billion on top of the previous $10 billion, even though the usage of the previous transaction.

Yatsenjuk plans to save money by reducing schooling from 11 years to 9 (who need education)

And the freedom of press: LifeNews journalists were molested and threatened today in Vinnista, where a mini Maidan happened.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:39:44 PM

Double standards. While US scream about alleged Russian military help to Novorossia, they themselves approve in Senate a law that allows US to send military help to Ukraine (to be used to continue murdering civilians).

USA is allowed to use $365 million in supplying lethal military equipment to Ukraine, including tanks and APCs.

And the senate also approved "expansion of propaganda TV and radio transmissions aimed at countries of the former USSR in Russian".

http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1641534

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Thanks for your continous reports. I'm not shocked to see those huge numbers from the IMF, that scam ripped off many countries to save others just because of how banks have intricate relations and businesses in every country of the world. They are playing a really dangerous game from my point of view, one that may have no winners.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:30:21 PM

Some alarming development. It may be so that if the Congress ratifies the new "Law for supporting freedom in Ukraine" and Obama signs it, thereby clearing sending of tanks and other lethal weapons to Ukraine, then Russia will respond symmetrically, thereby granting US' greatest wish.

It has come to my attention that Russia's Federal Council proposed granting the Supreme Commander of RF right to use military force in Ukraine, should the situation become threatening for Russia. Russian Duma may approve this legislation should Obama sign the above-mentioned American law.

http://www.vz.ru/news/2014/12/12/720041.html

It looks like Russia is getting tired of the instability, created on its border, and as it does not see signals that the relations with the West will improve, it may take "what the hell" step and perform a little peacekeeping. It's already demonised in the West, so it can't become any worse.

Poland will finance Ukrainian military for €3 million, and a possibility of Lithuanian-Polish-Ukrainian brigade (when reading "Ukraine" in this context, think Galicia, as Novorossia and subsequently Malorossia will show even more opposition):

http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1643462

Poland has century-old views on the territories, so it only make sense for it to tow the current American line and to stoke the fires of war.

Well, while US prepares to send tanks to Ukraine, Moscow Red Cross prepares to send 80 tonnes of humanitarian aid to the whole country:

http://www.bfm.ru/news/281349

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

Ukraine is going to increase spending on Nazional Guard sixfold. At the time, when people in Odessa region get electricity only 2 hours a day, and when the rest of the social system of the country falls apart:
http://lifenews.ru/news/146907

Oh, well, at least Ukrainian Naftogas has come out clean - it blames Ukrainians of energy dependency on Russia, that Ukrainians use three times more gas than Europeans: Smiley
http://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2014/12/13/n_6739625.shtml

Russia's military doctrine has been modified to include non-nuclear containment:
http://top.rbc.ru/politics/13/12/2014/548bf2c22ae59653833655c9
At least in Russia military is thinking strait.

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:29:04 PM

Ukraine is going to increase spending on Nazional Guard sixfold. At the time, when people in Odessa region get electricity only 2 hours a day, and when the rest of the social system of the country falls apart:
http://lifenews.ru/news/146907

Oh, well, at least Ukrainian Naftogas has come out clean - it blames Ukrainians of energy dependency on Russia, that Ukrainians use three times more gas than Europeans: Smiley
http://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2014/12/13/n_6739625.shtml

You're not being very nice to your gas customers. Do you tell your valuable clients at McDonald's that they're unhealthy and fat? Probably not! That would be rude, and YOUR income depends on keeping those customers happy so they come back multiple times. Don't they teach you anything in Russia?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:09:31 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:20:42 PM by Nemo1024

We are at a turning point now. Again. Last turning point when EU was about to let up its stance on Ukraine, MH-17 happened.

The regime of silence is working pretty well now, no shelling from Ukrainian positions for 5 days. For the first time since May women, children and elderly are not dying (about 5000 civilians have been killed so far, with about 15000 wounded).

Now it all depends on USA. If Obama sings resolution 758 and starts shipping weapons to Ukraine, while the US Trojan horse states in EU (Poland, Lithuania) start to ship soldiers, then the point of no return will be reached and we'll be heading for WWIII. The only hope is that people in EU are still generally pretty well-off, so they might not wish to go and die for some obscure reason wrapped in a fuzzy, brown-black-red paper of Ukraine.

I wrote before about the parallels with Start Wars:
http://stanislavs.org/ukraine-events-resonating-with-half-life2-harry-potter-and-star-wars/
Now, think about this "Resolution 758", and its similarities to "Order 66"...

Here is another similarity: the growing impotence of the Galactic Senate during the course of the animated series though manipulations and scheming.

We all remember how Nudelman (aka Nuland) called Poroshenko for "our man in Kiev". Now, this very same Poroshenko pushes a move in UN to strip Russia of its veto right in the Security Council. We all understand, of course, that it's the USA that is wishing to get rid of the last formal obstacle to total domination, making UN into a rubber-stamping machine. Does it sound familiar to the situation before WWII?

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/12/13/theyarebadbad/

Luckily there are a few Americans who see the game that is unfolding. As we see in the following article by Patrick J. Buchanan:
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/buchanan/a-foreign-policy-of-russophobia/
(and an article about it in Russian: http://ria.ru/world/20141213/1038073112.html )

Hopefully, Russians realize that our House of Representatives often passes thunderous resolutions to pander to special interests, which have no bearing on the thinking or actions of the U.S. government.

Last week, the House passed such a resolution 411-10. As ex-Rep. Ron Paul writes, House Resolution 758 is so “full of war propaganda that it rivals the rhetoric from the chilliest era of the Cold War.” H.R. 758 is a Russophobic rant full of falsehoods and steeped in superpower hypocrisy.
We seem to support every ethnic group that secedes from Russia, but no ethnic group that secedes from a successor state. This is rank Russophobia masquerading as democratic principle.
H.R. 758 charges Russia with an “invasion” of Crimea. But there was no air, land, or sea invasion. The Russians were already there by treaty and the reannexation of Crimea, which had belonged to Russia since Catherine the Great, was effected with no loss of life. Compare how Putin retrieved Crimea, with the way Lincoln retrieved the seceded states of the Confederacy—a four-year war in which 620,000 Americans perished.
H.R. 758 calls the President of Russia an “authoritarian” ruler of a corrupt regime that came to power through election fraud and rules by way of repression. Is this fair, just or wise? After all, Putin has twice the approval rating in Russia as President Obama does here, not to mention the approval rating of our Congress.

Damning Russian “aggression,” the House demands that Russia get out of Crimea, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and Transnistria, calls on Obama to end all military cooperation with Russia, impose “visa bans, targeted asset freezes, sectoral sanctions,” and send “lethal … defense articles” to Ukraine.

This is the sort of ultimatum that led to Pearl Harbor.

Why would a moral nation arm Ukraine to fight a longer and larger war with Russia that Kiev could not win, but that could end up costing the lives of ten of thousands more Ukrainians?

Those who produced this provocative resolution do not belong in charge of U.S. foreign policy, nor of America’s nuclear arsenal.

We'll see in the coming days were the world will turn...

In the meantime, here's more food for thought:
American Tanks Roll Through Latvia; US Tests Lazer Weapon in Persian Gulf; Russian Graves desacrated in Australia; Open Season on Undesirables in Ukraine
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/american-tanks-roll-through-latvia-us-tests-lazer-weapon-in-persian-gulf-russian-graves-desacrated-in-australia-open-season-on-undesirables-in-ukraine/

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

Ukraine continues to shoot itself in the head (as both feet are already shot to bits). Yatsenjuk insists on blocking all trade with the Customs Union, thereby incurring billion-dollar losses to the already-ravaged Ukrainian economy.

He's also pushing for the visa regime with Russia. There is a saying: "East-Ukraine works for Russia, while West-Ukraine works in Russia". This visa regime will primarily hit about 400.000 guest workers originating from West Ukraine and sending money into Ukrainian economy. Will EU take them?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:12:54 PM

Yatsenjuk plans to save money by reducing schooling from 11 years to 9 (who need education)

For their IQ level, even 2 years of schooling is more than enough.  Grin
22marka

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:37:01 PM

For their IQ level, even 2 years of schooling is more than enough.  Grin

I believe you are right. It is  enough for Ukrainian to study only two year to get the knowledge, for getting which, you should spend 20 years.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 08:38:23 PM

Heard on the rumour mill that US is planning a false flag on Ukrainian territory, involving detonation of a nuclear charge and then blaming Russia so as to have an excuse to start military operations. Again, this is rumour only, but if true, it's best to be aware of it to stop anyone contemplating such a move.

@22marka: Do you jump a lot? It is said excessive jumping can lead to brain concussion and internal cranial haemorrhage. Galicians might be a test bed for such research.   Tongue

22marka

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:21:19 PM

Heard on the rumour mill that US is planning a false flag on Ukrainian territory, involving detonation of a nuclear charge and then blaming Russia so as to have an excuse to start military operations. Again, this is rumour only, but if true, it's best to be aware of it to stop anyone contemplating such a move.

@22marka: Do you jump a lot? It is said excessive jumping can lead to brain concussion and internal cranial haemorrhage. Galicians might be a test bed for such research.   Tongue

Nemo1024: reading your posts I start to think that you have huge psychological problems. Maybe you cannot stand the fact that situation in Russia is going deeper every day. Maybe you start to realize that all stuff you believed in is wrong, your government was and is using you, saying complete bullshit about the world. And maybe it is so painful to realize the truth that you continue to believe in that bla-bla you have been told - the USA is your enemy, the USA is going to attack the Saint Russia. They don’t care about you. They don’t need your degraded society, spoiled by the government.
And if you too naïve to believe that Russia doesn’t stand behind the beginning of the war with Ukraine, then, you can consider yourself to be a child with brain disorders.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: