Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC  (Read 231196 times)
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:45:48 PM

Dear Bitstamp users,

Due to upcoming holidays, October 31st Reformation Day and November 1st All Saints' Day, bank deposits and withdrawals will not be processed as our bank will be closed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformation_Day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Saints%27_Day

All bank deposits and withdraws will resume on Monday, 4th October 2013.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:03:16 AM

So my account will not be veryfied for another 2 days...
... AND you rejected my previous request because my proof of residence (an electricity utility bill) was not good for you, for apparently no reason.
 Sad

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
TerryCoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:24:40 AM

Is anyone else having long delays for withdrawing btc from bitstamp? Mine has been "Waiting to be processed" for 9 hours or so.
tom.hashemi

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:14:03 AM

@Terrycoin...

Dear Bitstamp users,

Due to upcoming holidays, October 31st Reformation Day and November 1st All Saints' Day, bank deposits and withdrawals will not be processed as our bank will be closed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformation_Day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Saints%27_Day

All bank deposits and withdraws will resume on Monday, 4th October 2013.
KSV

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:59:37 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 08:52:07 AM by KSV

@terrycoin --same here

looks like there is a delay with btc withdrawals too, been waiting for a while now.

*EDIT*

Fixed --thanks Bitstamp Smiley

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:29:38 AM

Is anyone else having long delays for withdrawing btc from bitstamp? Mine has been "Waiting to be processed" for 9 hours or so.

Apologies for any delays our customers may have experienced last night. There was an issue which delayed Bitcoin withdrawals last night however we now resolved it and withdrawals should be processed in the normally expected time frame. If anyone is still waiting for their withdrawal we kindly ask that you submit a support ticket here: https://www.bitstamp.net/support/ and we'll make sure to look into your case and resolve it.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

genuise

Activity: 379

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:49:42 AM

Hi, any reply to several depth/trade api questions previously asked in this thread earlier?

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:50:13 PM

Hi, any reply to several depth/trade api questions previously asked in this thread earlier?

Apologies for not addressing this sooner. Certain requests on our API were restricted due to abuse, currently GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/ syntax is as follows:

Transactions

GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/

Params:

time - time frame for transaction export ("minute" - 1 minute, "hour" - 1 hour, "day" - 1 day). Default: hour.

Returns descending JSON list of transactions. Every transaction (dictionary) contains:

date - unix timestamp date and time
    tid - transaction id
    price - BTC price
    amount - BTC amount

The available transaction history is thereby limited to the last 24hours. We are working to make a file available for download for the rest of transaction history.

btcticker

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:53:36 PM

Apologies for not addressing this sooner. Certain requests on our API were restricted due to abuse, currently GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/ syntax is as follows:

Transactions

GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/

Params:

time - time frame for transaction export ("minute" - 1 minute, "hour" - 1 hour, "day" - 1 day). Default: hour.

Returns descending JSON list of transactions. Every transaction (dictionary) contains:

tid - transaction id
    price - BTC price
    amount - BTC amount

The available transaction history is thereby limited to the last 24hours. We are working to make a file available for download for the rest of transaction history.

Hi Hazek, apologies for asking this again Smiley but are we ok to make the socketio pusher.com feeds available from our own websites? I can completely understand if this is not something you would like us to do, since you are paying for that service.

genuise

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

Params:

Hi hazek, is it technically and philisophically possible to provide one common parameter "since"? This parameter is widely used among exhanges now.
It is possible to filter trades to return only new trades, trades with tid > since.

If yes, can we expect it in the near future, if not just give a reason.

And one question about Pusher stream api interface. Is it free to use? And if yes will you add order id field into full orderbook respones?

thank you for your efforts

Clark

Activity: 548
Merit: 502

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:08:44 AM

If we're putting together a wish list here, I would like to request that the streaming order data include the amount_sum parameter, representing the total amount bid/ask at the price sent. The "amount" field should be the change in volume at the given price. This would probably remove the need to send order ids in the HTTP order book call.

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:03:11 AM

Hi Hazek, apologies for asking this again Smiley but are we ok to make the socketio pusher.com feeds available from our own websites? I can completely understand if this is not something you would like us to do, since you are paying for that service.

You can do it if you want but we can't promise it will be available.

genuise

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 10:23:07 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 10:40:27 AM by genuise

Every transaction (dictionary) contains:

tid - transaction id
    price - BTC price
    amount - BTC amount

Hi, hazek, I have analyzed the trades response and found that there is no any trade_type (bid/ask) field.
We at bitcoin-analytics.com provide calculations and visualization separately for bids and asks trades.

mtgox and btce provide trade type in their api along as almost all chinese exchanges. Currently we have to assign trade type empirically. But we would prefer to use original exchange data for trade type.

I also analyzed Pusher interface trades stream and found that there is also no trade type field in a tade message.

Could it be possible to add this important field into trades http response and pusher trades stream messages?

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:40:25 AM

Hi hazek, is it technically and philisophically possible to provide one common parameter "since"? This parameter is widely used among exhanges now.
It is possible to filter trades to return only new trades, trades with tid > since.

If yes, can we expect it in the near future, if not just give a reason.

And one question about Pusher stream api interface. Is it free to use? And if yes will you add order id field into full orderbook respones?

I don't think any such changes to our API are planed at this time but I'll ask our sys admin to consider your suggestion.

Pusher stream is not officially supported by us so I don't think we will have them change how it works as we only use it to stream on our website.

Turanjian

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:23:23 AM

Hi i've requested an international wire transfer withdrawal last 10/19/2013 but the funds is still not showing on my account but it shows finished on my bitstamp account. Im starting to worry now since it already passed 3 to 5 working days from the date i requested it. I already sent a ticket to your customer support 11 hours ago and still waiting for reply.

I am experiencing a similar issue.

Comparing my experience with the other cases cited here, I have to say that Bitstamp's feet-dragging in processing international wire transfer withdrawals is strongly reminiscent of Mtgox in May of this year. We all know how that ended.

I submitted my most recent withdrawal request prior to start of business on Monday. By Wednesday still nothing had happened, so I complained. After this, they finally "processed" the withdrawal on Wednesday and told me that it was sent out - i.e. before the Slovenian banks closed on Thursday. However..... it is now Friday and the money still has not actually arrived. By comparison, past transfers all arrived the following business day.

Was it ever even sent out? Hard to know. Of course the funds could be stuck at the correspondence bank in New York (this can happen), but this is not something I can find out from my end. The Bitstamp team would have to follow up on their side. Unfortunately, to date there is no indication that they feel disposed to do this. This is the part that reminds me the most of Mtgox.
Clark

Activity: 548
Merit: 502

So much code.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 03:31:24 PM

Well can you promise that you will let us know before you cut off the feed, if you decide to change?

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:49:00 PM

Hi i've requested an international wire transfer withdrawal last 10/19/2013 but the funds is still not showing on my account but it shows finished on my bitstamp account. Im starting to worry now since it already passed 3 to 5 working days from the date i requested it. I already sent a ticket to your customer support 11 hours ago and still waiting for reply.

I am experiencing a similar issue.

Comparing my experience with the other cases cited here, I have to say that Bitstamp's feet-dragging in processing international wire transfer withdrawals is strongly reminiscent of Mtgox in May of this year. We all know how that ended.

I submitted my most recent withdrawal request prior to start of business on Monday. By Wednesday still nothing had happened, so I complained. After this, they finally "processed" the withdrawal on Wednesday and told me that it was sent out - i.e. before the Slovenian banks closed on Thursday. However..... it is now Friday and the money still has not actually arrived. By comparison, past transfers all arrived the following business day.

Was it ever even sent out? Hard to know. Of course the funds could be stuck at the correspondence bank in New York (this can happen), but this is not something I can find out from my end. The Bitstamp team would have to follow up on their side. Unfortunately, to date there is no indication that they feel disposed to do this. This is the part that reminds me the most of Mtgox.

We always aim to process bank withdrawal requests on the same or on the next business day, however from time to time due to the semi-automatic nature of our administrative process this takes a day or two more. We are not experiencing any general delays at the moment so if your transfer was processed, the bank wire order was submitted to our bank and it now depends on the banks how fast it will arrive. Bank's in Slovenia were closed yesterday and today due to a national holiday so if your request was processed after the cutoff time on Wednesday then it will not be sent forth until Monday. International wire transfers usually take 2 to 5 business days to arrive so please contact our support if your wire should take unusually longer to arrive.

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:50:27 PM

Well can you promise that you will let us know before you cut off the feed, if you decide to change?

I'll speak with our sys admin about it.

Turanjian

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:48:07 PM

We always aim to process bank withdrawal requests on the same or on the next business day, however from time to time due to the semi-automatic nature of our administrative process this takes a day or two more. We are not experiencing any general delays at the moment so if your transfer was processed, the bank wire order was submitted to our bank and it now depends on the banks how fast it will arrive. Bank's in Slovenia were closed yesterday and today due to a national holiday so if your request was processed after the cutoff time on Wednesday then it will not be sent forth until Monday. International wire transfers usually take 2 to 5 business days to arrive so please contact our support if your wire should take unusually longer to arrive.

Thanks for the response. With all due respect, it is hard to believe that this failure to send out the funds was an accident. I made the request on Monday, so if the withdrawals team had wanted to provide good service, they certainly could have made sure that the funds went out before the bank holiday on THURSDAY. Moreover, I was told at around 1pm on Wednesday that the funds had already been "sent to my bank account", a claim which does not seem to be corroborated by reality.

BTC-E sends out funds within 24 hours; Bitstamp takes at least 4-7 times as long. What message does this send to the world?
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:54:24 PM

Thanks for the response. With all due respect, it is hard to believe that this failure to send out the funds was an accident. I made the request on Monday, so if the withdrawals team had wanted to provide good service, they certainly could have made sure that the funds went out before the bank holiday on THURSDAY. Moreover, I was told at around 1pm on Wednesday that the funds had already been "sent to my bank account", a claim which does not seem to be corroborated by reality.

BTC-E sends out funds within 24 hours; Bitstamp takes at least 4-7 times as long. What message does this send to the world?

What message are you trying to send ? My SEPA-Withdrawals are usually there in a day or two. Now this week it took a bit longer. I'm waiting on my request from sunday. So whats the Fuzz all about ?

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: