Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403935 times)
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

Hi Mem, thanks for dropping by and leaving your honest thoughts. 

collusion is something that ST6 & I have discussed at great length.  ST6 has coded many hours of collusion detection scripts and other aggregation techniques to identify and refund collusion. 

anonymous bitcoin online poker will certainly have a continuous stream of unscrupulous players trying to cheat.  This is not something that should be thought of as "a few bad players" but more as a small % of total humans.  It is a sad fact but one that must be faced head on - there will always be a steady stream of those that will try and collude. 

ST6 has been building while we play.  There has been a 1+ year focus on security and general site hardening.  Collusion has been one of the areas given much, much attention. 

as Mem & nioc hinted at, there is no way we can say "here are the tools and exact methodology we use to catch cheaters"  - there is no way would say "here are the attack vectors we are actively scanning, now go try and beat us at it!"    From a security standpoint, I think it's easy to understand why you simply have to believe us when we say "We actively monitor and police our games" 

I guess you guys have good points about revealing your proof might be tantamount to opening yourself up to further abuse.  However, I really thought mem's point was solid:

* if you have suspicions you should refuse future service (but not confiscate winnings)
* if you have proof you should do both (refuse future service and confiscate winnings)

In this case, simply saying "you had multiple players on your table from the same ip" could probably be considered proof and wouldn't blow your detection techniques.  Then again, there's probably something more subtle here that I'm missing.

To put it in similar terms to how Mem said it,

* if SwC has reason to suspect collusion we refuse future service until investigation is complete (account closed pending research about the issue)
* if SwC has proof we confiscate and refund to affected players. 

------------------------------------

Proud to announce HATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE: 

http://gettoknowbitcoin.com/seals-with-clubs-hat-order/

tytytyty to GetToKnowbitcoin for being an awesome vendor so far. I know many of you guys wanted these for sooooooo long and I am quite happy to say after long search for a reliable provider I think we have found one in GetToKnowBitcoin. 

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meader00

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

Hey guys,

Has anyone else been getting their accounts hacked into?

My account was recently hacked just when I tried to make a cashout around 4.5 BTC.  I haven't received it in my wallet so I'm concerned.  I emailed support last week and no replies so far.  Please help!

Account name:  Meader
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:40:43 PM

Hey guys,

Has anyone else been getting their accounts hacked into?

My account was recently hacked just when I tried to make a cashout around 4.5 BTC.  I haven't received it in my wallet so I'm concerned.  I emailed support last week and no replies so far.  Please help!

Account name:  Meader

the only reason i can see your account getting hacked is if you gave out too much personal info to someone.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

collusion is something that ST6 & I have discussed at great length.  ST6 has coded many hours of collusion detection scripts and other aggregation techniques to identify and refund collusion. 

anonymous bitcoin online poker will certainly have a continuous stream of unscrupulous players trying to cheat.  This is not something that should be thought of as "a few bad players" but more as a small % of total humans.  It is a sad fact but one that must be faced head on - there will always be a steady stream of those that will try and collude. 

ST6 has been building while we play.  There has been a 1+ year focus on security and general site hardening.  Collusion has been one of the areas given much, much attention. 

as Mem & nioc hinted at, there is no way we can say "here are the tools and exact methodology we use to catch cheaters"  - there is no way would say "here are the attack vectors we are actively scanning, now go try and beat us at it!"    From a security standpoint, I think it's easy to understand why you simply have to believe us when we say "We actively monitor and police our games" 

I guess you guys have good points about revealing your proof might be tantamount to opening yourself up to further abuse.  However, I really thought mem's point was solid:

* if you have suspicions you should refuse future service (but not confiscate winnings)
* if you have proof you should do both (refuse future service and confiscate winnings)

In this case, simply saying "you had multiple players on your table from the same ip" could probably be considered proof and wouldn't blow your detection techniques.  Then again, there's probably something more subtle here that I'm missing.

* if SwC has reason to suspect collusion we refuse future service until investigation is complete (account closed pending research about the issue)

tytytyty to GetToKnowbitcoin for being an awesome vendor so far. I know many of you guys wanted these for sooooooo long and I am quite happy to say after long search for a reliable provider I think we have found one in GetToKnowBitcoin. 

The hats are cool, you could give some for free or for the winners of a special tourney

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:27:16 PM

i would take a one of those for free lol the other one u sent had no chance of fitting me
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:01:51 AM

#DoPlan to do hat-freerolls.  let's get the first batch out to players and verify the quality, then we'll toss something up in a week or 3 to win one if you don't want to fire btcs today.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:44:18 AM

for some reason i like wearing poker hats in public. i want people to know. i wore my absolute  hat for 5 years.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

for some reason i like wearing poker hats in public. i want people to know. i wore my absolute  hat for 5 years.

well then shit my btcegro head on over and get you one!  http://gettoknowbitcoin.com/seals-with-clubs-hat-order/

I'm going to start tossing a few out in a week or so.  Looking to have some Seals report back with their individual order experience before blasting harder, but I love what i see so far and think it's going to work really slick like this.  much love to gettoknowbitcoin.

Also remember, the

BIG BTC

is going down in about an hour

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:55:16 AM

Micon when you posted about the hat yesterday I checked out the site and thought $22 was a bit steep.  Today it is $23 lol.

I have a old SWC low quality hat.  It's hard to tell much from pictures but the shape of the brim does not suggest high quality.  Have you actually seen the hat?
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:43:45 AM

Micon when you posted about the hat yesterday I checked out the site and thought $22 was a bit steep.  Today it is $23 lol.

I have a old SWC low quality hat.  It's hard to tell much from pictures but the shape of the brim does not suggest high quality.  Have you actually seen the hat?

I have an old hat too.  And I treasure it.

But those are flexfit caps.  These are the shit.  Unless you buy a custom fitted cap you're not getting a better one. Even then I might prefer a flexfit as it is very comfortable.   If there is such a thing as a professional baseball style cap, this is in that category.  Way nicer than the original lightweight cap with the cloth cinch.

Even on ebay the blank hats go for around $10, and custom logo caps are easily ~20ish.

It is a fair price IMO.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:47:33 AM

But those are flexfit caps.  These are the shit.  Unless you buy a custom fitted cap you're not getting a better one. Even then I might prefer a flexfit as it is very comfortable.   If there is such a thing as a professional baseball style cap, this is in that category.  Way nicer than the original lightweight cap with the cloth cinch.

Even on ebay the blank hats go for around $10, and custom logo caps are easily ~20ish.

It is a fair price IMO.

1) $23 to me seems super-fair.  Also, this is a 3rd party vendor selling them following my instructions of "Please make yourself a small profit so you will be happy to continue making these for the community" - if that price had to be revised up $1 per unit at the start I have no issues with that

2)  Like capsLOCK said, Flexfits start around $10-$12.  In quantity you can get them to around $8ish.  Now you simply acquire an embroidery machine and do all the legwork, including shipping it.  Seems like a solid deal IMO, really happy to have found a provider. 

3) Actual hats ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loV2VlwBTe0

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:18:55 AM

seems great promotion I would give a try on this betting site to see the service.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:06:55 PM

It is a fair price IMO.

1) $23 to me seems super-fair.  Also, this is a 3rd party vendor selling them following my instructions of "Please make yourself a small profit so you will be happy to continue making these for the community" - if that price had to be revised up $1 per unit at the start I have no issues with that

2)  Like capsLOCK said, Flexfits start around $10-$12.  In quantity you can get them to around $8ish.  Now you simply acquire an embroidery machine and do all the legwork, including shipping it.  Seems like a solid deal IMO, really happy to have found a provider. 

Thank you for taking the time to use your skills as a fashion model as it shows the hat properly.  I had no idea what flexfit was.  All you say is correct LDO. 

I checked my collection and I have flexfit hats from 2 other poker sites that I have never worn, I do wear my Seals hat!   I tried them on and they are too big as they are large/extra large and I have a pin head.  I see a smaller size is available for the SWC hat. 
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:57:48 AM

It is a fair price IMO.

I think they look sharp and the price is also not bad in my opinion.  This is something I may consider buying even though I don't even usually wear hats.  Good job Micon!

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:47:52 PM

Just got on there today and did a chop in a tourney, and was charged 3 chips to use #bet. Has there always been a fee to chop while using bet? thanks for the info.
micax1

Activity: 708

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:38:35 PM

how much krill you need to participate in any freeroll?
badjacks99

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:22:44 PM

i believe the minimum krill to enter a tournament is 1,125. then the next step is 5,000. I dont play here much so i could be wrong but im pretty sure this is accurate.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

there is a 1.25k, 5k, 25k, 50k and 150k krillrolls
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

i believe the minimum krill to enter a tournament is 1,125. then the next step is 5,000. I dont play here much so i could be wrong but im pretty sure this is accurate.

The first one starts at 1.25K these days.  But there are free sngs that don't require krill.
lluboski

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:09:53 AM

♣ Affiliates are prohibited from providing any form of rakeback to players.

Mikon, what incentive the new player have, to sign on Seals under Affiliate?
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: