Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403935 times)
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:26:04 PM

SWC should consider something like monthly krillroll for anybody who earn certain amount krill in that month.

I think this is where the "big money" in krillrolls should be, the "if you are top X krill earner this month" and do like 3 or 5 of them with top 10 krillers getting a multi-coin prize, top 50 getting a 1 coin prize, top 200 getting a small freeroll, so if you are top 10 you get access to all of them.   IMO still have legacy krillrolls, but make them for less prizes and make them less frequent.  

I'm going to discuss this with Glitch during our weekly pow-wow

Just add some god damn table at micro stakes
0.01/0.02 or  0.02/0.05 with normal rake would be nice.

This is going to happen, it is a matter of when.  SwC is being slow and careful with each step forward.  I understand from a player perspective this can be frustrating, but it is part of our "security first" policy that has so far kept everyone's bitcoin poker bankroll safe.  ST6 has always expressed that security is priority #1 and all feature requests or changes, even the ones that appear small, may just simply have to wait for the focus to always be on security.  the data IS money, so we go extremely slow.  

I further pledge to work my ass off towards the goal of offering a wide variety of fairly raked microstakes cash games & MTTs.

Cessation of krillrolls as we know them. The above statement sounds a like a hellova lot more then a TWEAK.  Where in the below am I spreading misinformation btw? I have been saying the bellow all along.  I really didn't appreciate the term legacy krill roll because it makes it seem as though  legacy krillers are no longer contributing to the site by playing ring. I have krilled from day 1 soley to get to 50k krill and the 2x a week or so krill rolls for x amount of chips. A lot of other people have done so also. I know this for a fact because at one point I bought danger account after about 3 or 4 months on the site. 55k krill was 57th place on all time krillers.  I sold the danger account back as soon as I bought it  as it wasn't as satisfying buying the account as it was  getting to the krill level myself.  One year later 52k krill is good for 197th place on all time krillers.

It took daily grinding with hours and hours of play almost every single day almost to get to 50k krill.  For Micon to say have legacy krillrolls but make them for LESS PRIZES and RUN them LESS FREQUENTLY is a slap in the face imo. It took blood and sweat to get to that 50k krill and to have krillrolls for less prizes and run less frequently is going to upset players. I certainly would not have invested all that time and effort to be labeled a legacy player and have krillrolls I had worked so hard for be diminished as Micon is planning to do. I got to play 3 50k krillroll since reaching 50k krill. Maybe they aren't being canceled but they are being severely diminished in VALUE. The value I and others provided through tireless play didn't reflect any sort of diminishment in terms of putting money into the site  as all or most of my rake came at todays high bitcoin  prices.

THe fact that 150 people surpassed Danger in krill rank  shows that the krill reward system is not broken. 150 people other then myself have worked hard for the site during the past 1 year plus. Don't take away that hard work and devalue it by devaluing the krillrolls we have worked hard to reach. Add krill races in addition to the krill rolls imo but don't devalue current krillrolls and run them less often. Players will krill hard toward the 50k as I have it should be hard to get there. I was told in arguments by glitch not everyone has 50k krill and it isn't fair to the new palyers.  I was a new player not long ago and I had to get from zero to 50k krill let the new players have the same challenge. I didn't complain oh its not fair that I don't get to play in the 50k krillrols  I krilled up to them to reap the reward like anyone else should have to.  Its fair for me  to have krilled non stop and shown loyalty to the site and have my efforts devalued by lowering the prizes and running LEGACY krillrolls less often?  I think not.

If selling accounts is the problem then put in the tos that players selling accounts if caught will have the accounts confiscated . Account selling would take a huge nosedive if this was put into tos. Devaluing current krillrolls is akin to countries saying that they are going to a new monetary system.. Its not fair to all the  poor people to have rich people who have gotten there thru hard work and sweat to have any have nots after all.

If you are continuing to play ring every day, wouldn't you qualify for the "if you are top X krill earner this month"?

lolz^
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DontCallMeShirley

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:34:33 PM

It makes sense that it's "hard" to earn krill playing micros.
Anyone who has played with donk4u know's he is prone to hyperbole.

They ran top 300 krill freerolls once or twice. 

Also, I wouldn't put too much stock in psychedelics being a form of enlightenment.
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:51:33 AM

It makes sense that it's "hard" to earn krill playing micros.
Anyone who has played with donk4u know's he is prone to hyperbole.

They ran top 300 krill freerolls once or twice. 

Also, I wouldn't put too much stock in psychedelics being a form of enlightenment.

you can buy krill account from the member of swc in 30 chips u can get a 15k krill account....

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:21:25 PM

SWC should consider something like monthly krillroll for anybody who earn certain amount krill in that month.

I think this is where the "big money" in krillrolls should be, the "if you are top X krill earner this month" and do like 3 or 5 of them with top 10 krillers getting a multi-coin prize, top 50 getting a 1 coin prize, top 200 getting a small freeroll, so if you are top 10 you get access to all of them.   IMO still have legacy krillrolls, but make them for less prizes and make them less frequent.  

I'm going to discuss this with Glitch during our weekly pow-wow

Just add some god damn table at micro stakes
0.01/0.02 or  0.02/0.05 with normal rake would be nice.

This is going to happen, it is a matter of when.  SwC is being slow and careful with each step forward.  I understand from a player perspective this can be frustrating, but it is part of our "security first" policy that has so far kept everyone's bitcoin poker bankroll safe.  ST6 has always expressed that security is priority #1 and all feature requests or changes, even the ones that appear small, may just simply have to wait for the focus to always be on security.  the data IS money, so we go extremely slow.  

I further pledge to work my ass off towards the goal of offering a wide variety of fairly raked microstakes cash games & MTTs.

Cessation of krillrolls as we know them. The above statement sounds a like a hellova lot more then a TWEAK.  Where in the below am I spreading misinformation btw? I have been saying the bellow all along.  I really didn't appreciate the term legacy krill roll because it makes it seem as though  legacy krillers are no longer contributing to the site by playing ring. I have krilled from day 1 soley to get to 50k krill and the 2x a week or so krill rolls for x amount of chips. A lot of other people have done so also. I know this for a fact because at one point I bought danger account after about 3 or 4 months on the site. 55k krill was 57th place on all time krillers.  I sold the danger account back as soon as I bought it  as it wasn't as satisfying buying the account as it was  getting to the krill level myself.  One year later 52k krill is good for 197th place on all time krillers.

It took daily grinding with hours and hours of play almost every single day almost to get to 50k krill.  For Micon to say have legacy krillrolls but make them for LESS PRIZES and RUN them LESS FREQUENTLY is a slap in the face imo. It took blood and sweat to get to that 50k krill and to have krillrolls for less prizes and run less frequently is going to upset players. I certainly would not have invested all that time and effort to be labeled a legacy player and have krillrolls I had worked so hard for be diminished as Micon is planning to do. I got to play 3 50k krillroll since reaching 50k krill. Maybe they aren't being canceled but they are being severely diminished in VALUE. The value I and others provided through tireless play didn't reflect any sort of diminishment in terms of putting money into the site  as all or most of my rake came at todays high bitcoin  prices.

THe fact that 150 people surpassed Danger in krill rank  shows that the krill reward system is not broken. 150 people other then myself have worked hard for the site during the past 1 year plus. Don't take away that hard work and devalue it by devaluing the krillrolls we have worked hard to reach. Add krill races in addition to the krill rolls imo but don't devalue current krillrolls and run them less often. Players will krill hard toward the 50k as I have it should be hard to get there. I was told in arguments by glitch not everyone has 50k krill and it isn't fair to the new palyers.  I was a new player not long ago and I had to get from zero to 50k krill let the new players have the same challenge. I didn't complain oh its not fair that I don't get to play in the 50k krillrols  I krilled up to them to reap the reward like anyone else should have to.  Its fair for me  to have krilled non stop and shown loyalty to the site and have my efforts devalued by lowering the prizes and running LEGACY krillrolls less often?  I think not.

If selling accounts is the problem then put in the tos that players selling accounts if caught will have the accounts confiscated . Account selling would take a huge nosedive if this was put into tos. Devaluing current krillrolls is akin to countries saying that they are going to a new monetary system.. Its not fair to all the  poor people to have rich people who have gotten there thru hard work and sweat to have any have nots after all.

Just wondering how I am spreading misinformations based on micons proposed changes sounds like a humongous errr TWEAK. Imo the seals ownership plans are flawed from the start by catering to 10 people on the site and giving everyone else crumbs this has been seals ownership thought process from the beginning. Ownership doesn't seem to realize that not everyone is a highroller and most players that make up the site are lower stakes grinders. The site always gave the most benefits to a few while shutting out the masses. Only rescently because of lack of players has the tournament schedule been changed from high roller only to tournaments everyone can play, maybe seals ownership can rethink this thought process to all areas as well.
potmo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:57:49 PM

1) If SWC pay players in top tier krillrolls more that they rake from them it doesn't make business sense. I don't know if that's the case.
That's why I ask SWC to take a look at it. I never said that loyal players should not be awarded, that's what rakeback is for, and yes, some freerolls. With that being said SWC should not be life time cash cow for players that don't play anymore, or buy accounts and rent them for krillrolls, for that reason inactive accounts should be excluded. Again I don't know how many accounts like this exist, but likely more that a few. SWC promo page say "The Krill promotion is subject to change"

2) Primary reasons for players to play on SWC still remain the same, SWC spotless pay out record, low rake, fairness etc.
but more immediate reward, than current krill system could be appropriate.
Of course to pay for that SWC would need to lower little bit the top tiers krillrolls price pool. Lol, I want hear reaction on that.

3) Judging from donk4u reaction, it seems I am correct,
    Here is summary his reasons :
     a) I don't play ring games so I have no right to suggest changes, if I earn 50 000 krill then I can make suggestions.
     b) he slaved to get the 50 k krill and had very little rakeback and other sites offer 27% rakeback.( he neglected to mention that those sites
         have 5% rake and most US facing sites don't offer rakeback any more.
     c) I am an idiot.
   The rest is just insults attempts because he cannot come up wit anything what make sense.
    non of it is really valid reason why current system shouldn't be adjusted.

OK so here is my two cents:

First, it seems clear that from a business perspective, the current krill roll situation is unsustainable and fails to reward the people who are earning their keep so to speak.
There are several interesting proposals as to what should be done. That's off this posts' topic.

Second, given the way krill has been structured, people such as donk4U did bust their asses in the cash games and did so primarily for the benefit of the juicy prize offerings of the higher krillmnts. This sacrifice must be considered and finding a fair way to compensate people for this is imperative to maintaining a loyal customer base. It's true many of the people don't play much anymore, but they invested a significant amount of time and rake, eyeing the benefits of the regularly scheduled high prize krillmnts. In deciding to invest that kind of time and rake on seals, most players probably realized that the krill promotion was subject to change, but, because they trusted in the general fairness to the players that seals has always demonstrated, they made a consciense decision to earn Seals krill. They and I assume that some kind of compensation for this time will be worked in to whatever new promotional things happen in conjuncion or in replacement of the current one. If Seals does not carefully take into account the trust and sacrifice of these seals they will regret it.

Third and finally, given that people knew there was a risk and chose to take it, presumably as I have suggested because of their trust in the general fairness of Seals admin,  said players, be they cash game players tournament playlers or idiots, should not get their knickers all in a twist before they even hear what the changes are! These players need to realize that Seals MUST make changes. They cannot sustain an indefinite retirement program and need to make some changes. If seals goes down there still will be no krillmnts.

-potmo

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:27:23 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 07:48:07 PM by donk4u

1) If SWC pay players in top tier krillrolls more that they rake from them it doesn't make business sense. I don't know if that's the case.
That's why I ask SWC to take a look at it. I never said that loyal players should not be awarded, that's what rakeback is for, and yes, some freerolls. With that being said SWC should not be life time cash cow for players that don't play anymore, or buy accounts and rent them for krillrolls, for that reason inactive accounts should be excluded. Again I don't know how many accounts like this exist, but likely more that a few. SWC promo page say "The Krill promotion is subject to change"

2) Primary reasons for players to play on SWC still remain the same, SWC spotless pay out record, low rake, fairness etc.
but more immediate reward, than current krill system could be appropriate.
Of course to pay for that SWC would need to lower little bit the top tiers krillrolls price pool. Lol, I want hear reaction on that.

3) Judging from donk4u reaction, it seems I am correct,
    Here is summary his reasons :
     a) I don't play ring games so I have no right to suggest changes, if I earn 50 000 krill then I can make suggestions.
     b) he slaved to get the 50 k krill and had very little rakeback and other sites offer 27% rakeback.( he neglected to mention that those sites
         have 5% rake and most US facing sites don't offer rakeback any more.
     c) I am an idiot.
   The rest is just insults attempts because he cannot come up wit anything what make sense.
    non of it is really valid reason why current system shouldn't be adjusted.

OK so here is my two cents:

First, it seems clear that from a business perspective, the current krill roll situation is unsustainable and fails to reward the people who are earning their keep so to speak.
There are several interesting proposals as to what should be done. That's off this posts' topic.

Second, given the way krill has been structured, people such as donk4U did bust their asses in the cash games and did so primarily for the benefit of the juicy prize offerings of the higher krillmnts. This sacrifice must be considered and finding a fair way to compensate people for this is imperative to maintaining a loyal customer base. It's true many of the people don't play much anymore, but they invested a significant amount of time and rake, eyeing the benefits of the regularly scheduled high prize krillmnts. In deciding to invest that kind of time and rake on seals, most players probably realized that the krill promotion was subject to change, but, because they trusted in the general fairness to the players that seals has always demonstrated, they made a consciense decision to earn Seals krill. They and I assume that some kind of compensation for this time will be worked in to whatever new promotional things happen in conjuncion or in replacement of the current one. If Seals does not carefully take into account the trust and sacrifice of these seals they will regret it.

Third and finally, given that people knew there was a risk and chose to take it, presumably as I have suggested because of their trust in the general fairness of Seals admin,  said players, be they cash game players tournament playlers or idiots, should not get their knickers all in a twist before they even hear what the changes are! These players need to realize that Seals MUST make changes. They cannot sustain an indefinite retirement program and need to make some changes. If seals goes down there still will be no krillmnts.

-potmo

deleted don't agree with edited portion. I think I put my trust in seals unjustifiably when all is said and done.  As I said before since 1 year ago 150 people have krilled up to sly seal. This took a lot of sweat and blood on everyones part that krilled up to 50k. Let the new players krill like I did. You think the new krill roll that is in motion to reward top 10 players is fair? To have to start over again still gets the same fu from me as it did before. Fooled me once and all that. Vegan hippe sold all his krill to ayiah and hahalol got out just in time selling his account for big dollars. You wonder why im skeptical? I got a whopping 10 percent rakeback from 10k krill to 50k krill I feel like a putz and a sucker. You expect me to feel bad for the site? lolz
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 08:59:58 PM

1)  Donk4u (and others)  please note right now the krill rewards system is subject to change at any time.  It says so in the FAQ, and please understand that I have no interest in "tricking" players to grind for some prize that will be taken away.  I ask you to simply understand that krillrolls are a bonus rewards system on top of the rakeback you earn by massing krill.  There is no collection outside of normal rake for this, it is coins given back by SwC at our whim.  I would not design any grand plans around it, simply take it when given.  I will never understand the constant spew of hate towards me or SwC for altering them as we see fit. 

2)  the BIG BTC is about to pop off in about an hour!  the biggest bitcoin poker tournament each week, 10 coin guarantee and .25 buy in!  (10k SwC chips guaranteed / 250 SwC chips buy in)  I'm already #Pool'ed for it, glglglglgl guys

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:47:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 10:00:49 AM by donk4u

1)  Donk4u (and others)  please note right now the krill rewards system is subject to change at any time.  It says so in the FAQ, and please understand that I have no interest in "tricking" players to grind for some prize that will be taken away.  I ask you to simply understand that krillrolls are a bonus rewards system on top of the rakeback you earn by massing krill.  There is no collection outside of normal rake for this, it is coins given back by SwC at our whim.  I would not design any grand plans around it, simply take it when given.  I will never understand the constant spew of hate towards me or SwC for altering them as we see fit.  

2)  the BIG BTC is about to pop off in about an hour!  the biggest bitcoin poker tournament each week, 10 coin guarantee and .25 buy in!  (10k SwC chips guaranteed / 250 SwC chips buy in)  I'm already #Pool'ed for it, glglglglgl guys

All good, best of luck in your  endeavours. I enjoyed krilling non stop the past six months, I definitely feel tricked and used btw. 50k krillrolls have been running since I have been on the site for one year and a half.  I am glad I could put some money in your pockets by keeping the games going non stop. Very appropriate that after playing three 50k krillillrols  going to be taken away sums up how I ran on the site beatuifully. Well worth the effort as long as I was able to line the chairmans pockets. THanks for the generous 10 percent rakeback I received much too generous on my road to 50k krill.  You seem actually insulted by the lack of gratitude in allowing players to rake all that money for the site and I am truly  sorry for this. We should indeed be much more appreciative of your efforts, my efforts are sorely lacking.
Mattster28

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

1)  Donk4u (and others)  please note right now the krill rewards system is subject to change at any time.  It says so in the FAQ, and please understand that I have no interest in "tricking" players to grind for some prize that will be taken away.  I ask you to simply understand that krillrolls are a bonus rewards system on top of the rakeback you earn by massing krill.  There is no collection outside of normal rake for this, it is coins given back by SwC at our whim.  I would not design any grand plans around it, simply take it when given.  I will never understand the constant spew of hate towards me or SwC for altering them as we see fit. 

2)  the BIG BTC is about to pop off in about an hour!  the biggest bitcoin poker tournament each week, 10 coin guarantee and .25 buy in!  (10k SwC chips guaranteed / 250 SwC chips buy in)  I'm already #Pool'ed for it, glglglglgl guys

Is there a way to fix or change the Mickey Mouse RNG on this site? It is a total joke!!!
doesdo

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:52:06 AM

I agree with don4u
" For Micon to say have legacy krillrolls but make them for LESS PRIZES and RUN them LESS FREQUENTLY is a slap in the face imo."
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:10:42 PM

At least when I slap you in the face, it's with money Smiley

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Pushtheghost

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

Micon I got your message thanks for that.

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

At least when I slap you in the face, it's with money Smiley

You can't really slap someone in the face with Bitcoin though, kinda the point of Bitcoin... Wink
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:43:44 AM

Think I missed something.  I guess the krillrolls are getting taken away or shortened or something...

I know I felt screwed when I finally got enough krill to get into the 500krillroll back in the day and think like 1 week later they made the lowest krillroll be the 1.25K.  Basically, I guess we have to heed Micon's words: I giveth and I taketh away.  What's sad to me is that the early users and legacy accounts don't get any grandfathered priviledges.  What about some loyalty to those who have been with you for so long, SwC?  Don't you love us back?
b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:00:52 AM

why you allow to play to id in one computer ?

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:42:27 AM

What does this mean?  Can you rephrase, I don't understand. 
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:41:26 PM

What does this mean?  Can you rephrase, I don't understand. 

I would bet he meant "two IDs on one computer".  But I still dont quite understand the question.
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

Can I get my free 100 chips? User: GusterG

If the offer was discontinued somewhere along the 130+ pages of discussion, kindly ignore!
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:40:10 PM

If the offer was discontinued somewhere along the 130+ pages of discussion, kindly ignore!

the giveaway wasnt even going on when i joined the forums lol where do you even see that? its not on first page
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:21:30 PM

Yah, nowadays 100 seals chips would be worth about 55USD, you can imagine that this giveaway was something from more than 2 years ago.  I joined seals 2 years ago and I didn't get 100 free chips even back then.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: