Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403935 times)
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:54:34 PM

Think I missed something.  I guess the krillrolls are getting taken away or shortened or something...

So far no change.  Simply a discussion.  I see there has been some loud misinformation about this subject, but it's easy to see the Krillrolls are still swirling around the lobby.

Remember when discussing totally free coins SwC ships back to players each month, we reserve the right to alter the program as we see fit.  I can say with a large degree of confidence the krill-based rakeback scheme, arguably way more valuable than the player's equity in the krill-rolls, will stay as stated for as long as I can envision into the future.  Krill is something that will be expanded, i.e. we are going to get sick with it - And I promise that my influence at SwC will always be aimed at lower rakes as we scale, with extremely fun, innovative, and player-profitable incentives.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:40:50 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 11:33:48 PM by donk4u

Think I missed something.  I guess the krillrolls are getting taken away or shortened or something...

So far no change.  Simply a discussion.  I see there has been some loud misinformation about this subject, but it's easy to see the Krillrolls are still swirling around the lobby.

Remember when discussing totally free coins SwC ships back to players each month, we reserve the right to alter the program as we see fit.  I can say with a large degree of confidence the krill-based rakeback scheme, arguably way more valuable than the player's equity in the krill-rolls, will stay as stated for as long as I can envision into the future.  Krill is something that will be expanded, i.e. we are going to get sick with it - And I promise that my influence at SwC will always be aimed at lower rakes as we scale, with extremely fun, innovative, and player-profitable incentives.

Those totally free coins that are given out in krillrolls cost me a pretty penny to reach. In the last 3 months prior to making sly seal I raked 1 full bitcoin for the site while getting 100 chips rakeback. I only did it to reach the 50k krill roll you can bet your bathrobe I wouldn't have krilled so hard if I had any inkling that  the site was whiming it.  150 or so players have reached the 50k gold level since 1 year ago and im pretty sure those players raked more then the site gave away.

The 50k krillroll has been on for the 1 and a half years I have been playing so there was no reason to see it as a whim feature as you call it. You can go ahed and take it away as you please but then don't be shocked by loyal player outrage when you do.

The only reason to change up the krill rolls is because there are no new players driving the rake  as the player pool is made up of the same loyal players.  A greedy site would scale back the current krillrolls   put the player pool back at zero and reap the rewards  of introducing a new rake system while nullifying or significantly decreasing the old one that the player sweated blood to get to and guess what?

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse but you can't say you are changing krillrolls on a whim after running them for 1 and a half years after players again killed themselves to get to the highest level. Had the krillrolls constantly changed this would be a moot discussion. You are really insulting players by making these types of whim statements. I don't think any misinformation is being given in the lobby. It was you after all who stated that krillrolls in your opinion should be run less often and for less prizes while top 10 rakers should play for multiple coins  next 50 players top krilling for 1 bitcoin and then next 200 for a lesser prize.  I hope you can see why this is more then disappointing to the majority of your player pool.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

Think I missed something.  I guess the krillrolls are getting taken away or shortened or something...

I think the main point is missed here Micon.  The site has somewhat dried up.  Why?  Originally it was Bitcoin falling from 1000 to 400.  It has now slightly recovered to a steady 600.  Is Seals dependent on Bitcoin price or can it survive on its own?  How do you increase traffic?  We like it more.  You like it more.  $. Smiley
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:03:01 AM

Can I get my free 100 chips? User: GusterG

If the offer was discontinued somewhere along the 130+ pages of discussion, kindly ignore!

Of course...

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:48:45 AM

Those totally free coins that are given out in krillrolls cost me a pretty penny to reach.

you can't say you are changing krillrolls on a whim after running them for 1 and a half years.

The totally free coins "cost you" only because you personally view it as such.  Se absolutely can say when we change our krill program in any way.  It seems over time we will make changes that some like and some don't like.  It is important to remember that we have not announced any changes to the system.  I use this thread and other venues to get player feedback about things I plan on changing in the future.  So far this is nothing more than a discussion, no changes of any sort have been discussed with ST6. 

Can I get my free 100 chips? User: GusterG

If the offer was discontinued somewhere along the 130+ pages of discussion, kindly ignore!

Of course...

lol Smiley

I think the main point is missed here Micon.  The site has somewhat dried up.  Why?  Is Seals dependent on Bitcoin price or can it survive on its own?  How do you increase traffic? 

1) this characterization is wholly untrue.  http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail.aspx?site=SealswithClubs&ab=503312442    Flat-ish for 4 months, through the WSOP, seems to me always ~300+ on during 2014.

2) Humans seem uninterested to play btc poker when the relative price goes down.  they seem to be extra-interested in playing bitcoin poker when the price skyrockets.  But, through it all, there is always games, maybe not 30 tables of cash, only 22 when the price falls.  These types of things seemingly will always be this way, and simply scale as we grow. 

3) "How to grow SwC"  It starts with security, security, security.  When we are ready to scale you will all know Smiley  We have plans, we go slow, it's kept the bitcoins safe so far thus we keep same methodology.  I want SwC bigger and badder really fast as well.  I will be antsy as I wait too.  ST6 has always delivered, and never makes time guarantees.  I am the one that guesses poorly.  It sucks to wait, but right now that's the play.  I promise we are building hard.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:42:07 AM

Well, SwC has been around for a long time. Even if I don't play here often, that's a good indication of it's stability. Sure, you can't invest in it like some other dice sites, but they have a good reputation for not disappearing with your BTC and fixing issues.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:15:23 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 02:26:07 PM by donk4u

Off course seals can whim and absolutely change as it sees fit as can any site . The loyalty that seals mgmt worked so hard and achieved in its efforts can be gone in a whim as well. I appreciate Micon at least engaging in a discussion before implementing any DRASTIC changes.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

Well, SwC has been around for a long time. Even if I don't play here often, that's a good indication of it's stability. Sure, you can't invest in it like some other dice sites, but they have a good reputation for not disappearing with your BTC and fixing issues.

Thanks Dabs.  The ones that have been around for years and observed our moves seem to understand us.

Off course seals can whim and absolutely change as it sees fit as can any site . The loyalty that seals mgmt worked so hard and achieved in its efforts can be gone in a whim as well. I appreciate Micon at least engaging in a discussion before implementing any DRASTIC changes.

I think if you look back through this thread, as SwC has grown we have made changes by listening to our players.  I feel the loyalty we now have from our players was well earned.  This is not an easy project to maintain, it requires many brains from around the globe consistently dedicating their time. 

While there are no changes planned for the krill system at present time, I want to be as up front as possible saying that there very likely will be in the future.  I cannot see a change where long time SwC players feel "screwed" at the new rules.  IMO the rakeback portion of the krill system is most profitable to the player, not the krill rolls.  A reduction in that part would be a slap in the face to long time loyal players, and I cannot see us doing that. 

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 09:14:11 PM by donk4u

Redcution in the rakeback really wouldn't be felt as heavily as the krillrolls being reduced and frequency of them running being reduced,  as players get almost nothing to 10k krill in rakeback  and 10 percent rakeback from 10k krill to 50k krill.  People at 100k krill would feel reductions perhaps.  Live and learn though is the lesson I am taking away here. I have been on the site for one and a half years pretty sure I know how the site works.  The krillroll business  is really a punch in the gut no matter how long the pissing contest will be or how much  sugar coating  ensues . I think if you wanted to you would see how the players feel they are getting screwed as I have explained it previously,  but the blinders aren't permitting you. I am not looking at things in the right perspective is the answer I have received maybe its time to up the dosage in the koolaid.
DontCallMeShirley

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

There may be 300 logins but 250 of them are waiting for the 66 freeroll.
Mattster28

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

Redcution in the rakeback really wouldn't be felt as heavily as the krillrolls being reduced and frequency of them running being reduced,  as players get almost nothing to 10k krill in rakeback  and 10 percent rakeback from 10k krill to 50k krill.  People at 100k krill would feel reductions perhaps.  Live and learn though is the lesson I am taking away here. I have been on the site for one and a half years pretty sure I know how the site works.  The krillroll business  is really a punch in the gut no matter how long the pissing contest will be or how much  sugar coating  ensues . I think if you wanted to you would see how the players feel they are getting screwed as I have explained it previously,  but the blinders aren't permitting you. I am not looking at things in the right perspective is the answer I have received maybe its time to up the dosage in the koolaid.

Seals has to make cuts because the site is not growing. And to be honest, its not going to grow. Why? The software. The software they are using is for PLAY money. It was not meant to be used for REAL money and or Bitcoin. I mean the software cost what, $600? You don't get much for $600 and it shows. The RNG is a total joke. What are the odds of seeing constant quads, straights, flush and trips? Well on Seals its every game. On multiple occasions I have see quads 3-4 times at a table within minutes. Random? I think not. Now if they would ditch this software for better software they would have a better site and bring in more traffic I think.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:39:26 AM

The RNG is a total joke. What are the odds of seeing constant quads, straights, flush and trips?

Ooh Ooh!  I know this one.  It's 1:1.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:28:14 PM

Redcution in the rakeback really wouldn't be felt as heavily as the krillrolls being reduced and frequency of them running being reduced,  as players get almost nothing to 10k krill in rakeback  and 10 percent rakeback from 10k krill to 50k krill.  People at 100k krill would feel reductions perhaps.  Live and learn though is the lesson I am taking away here. I have been on the site for one and a half years pretty sure I know how the site works.  The krillroll business  is really a punch in the gut no matter how long the pissing contest will be or how much  sugar coating  ensues . I think if you wanted to you would see how the players feel they are getting screwed as I have explained it previously,  but the blinders aren't permitting you. I am not looking at things in the right perspective is the answer I have received maybe its time to up the dosage in the koolaid.

Seals has to make cuts because the site is not growing. And to be honest, its not going to grow. Why? The software. The software they are using is for PLAY money. It was not meant to be used for REAL money and or Bitcoin. I mean the software cost what, $600? You don't get much for $600 and it shows. The RNG is a total joke. What are the odds of seeing constant quads, straights, flush and trips? Well on Seals its every game. On multiple occasions I have see quads 3-4 times at a table within minutes. Random? I think not. Now if they would ditch this software for better software they would have a better site and bring in more traffic I think.

Actually mavens software costs 300 usd and I have been saying this for a while not sure if you are trolling me as you said what I did word for word lolz. The site is not growing because the player pool has been the same for the past year unless you count people changing their names on a daily basis which I am not. The majority of the people that will krill to 50k have gotten there so in that sense seals needs  to abolish current krillrolls and its time to put up another carrot that fools will chase like greyhounds since there is no new blood coming in. For reasons I have stated its going to be an epic fail. I love how when I was beating the drum for seals I was appreciated but when I disagree I am spreading misinformation and riling up the lobby which is hardly case. People who have krilled are going to be upset their hard work to krill up to  nosebleed krill levels was for naught.  mgmt. just refuses to acknowledge this.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:51:41 PM

Actually mavens software costs 300 usd

So you think SwC spent $300 and everything just magically runs?  Is that really what you think donk4u? 

I will state this for hard evidence you can link to later:

SwC, while originally based on Mavens, has evolved considerably since 2011.  It is a complex software project actively managed by ST6.  It is under constant flux, constant scrutiny, and is extremely complicated to manage.  To trivialize the constant coding effort, to minimize the time and resources spent on the project is not only hurtful but a gross mischaracterization of the reality. 

donk4u, please stop spreading misinformation, it makes my life harder and I cannot allow you to damage the brand with nonsense.  Too many good men work way too hard on this...

----------------------------------------------------------
... so we can bring you the

BIG BTC

each and every Sunday! 

The world's largest bitcoin poker tournament each week!!

250 chips (.25 btc) buy in, with a 10,000 chip (10 bitcoin!) guarantee every single Sunday at 3pm Vegas time, check your local listing to see how that time relates to you, but remember there is a #pool option, I'm in for 200 chips, come and fire a last longer against me Smiley

always a lively chat box, ~3-4 full bitcoins FTW, come and fire on SwC today if you want some hot btc poker action!

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:57:04 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 07:16:12 PM by donk4u

How much does mavens cost not counting the time seals techs  put into it? Its still mavens isn't it the rng I mean? I could have sworn that new software was coming I didn't realize that meant upgraded mavens software though.  I guess discourse isn't allowed if it is negative? This is my last post in this thread I hope you aren't looking to boot me off the site based on your last statement. Pretty ironic considering you were thanking me for playing on the site as of a month ago during a game. Kind of saddening really.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Couldn't agree more with this.  So many bitcoin sites are fly-by-night hype that disappear in the morning sun.  Seals has actually been around for a long time and no-hacks and no security incidents.  Even the biggest bitcoin exchange has come and gone while Seals still stands.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:14:10 PM

Couldn't agree more with this.  So many bitcoin sites are fly-by-night hype that disappear in the morning sun.  Seals has actually been around for a long time and no-hacks and no security incidents.  Even the biggest bitcoin exchange has come and gone while Seals still stands.

Thanks very much for the old-school support!

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:59:52 PM

Thanks very much for the old-school support!

No problem, just remember to bribe me again later. Smiley
z7z7z7z

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:23:02 AM

withdraws take awhile and people team up at the same table but its expected. good site will play again here
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:32:35 AM

withdraws take awhile and people team up at the same table but its expected. good site will play again here

Long threads are terrible for actually getting information that's already discussed but the long withdraw time is correlated with the security of the site.  they have a person manually approve the withdraw so there's no hack danger of having the site's accounts drained by an exploit.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: