Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

Considering this same team created Caishen (CAI) and then abandoned that and switched to CAIx, which is a full PoS coin, I suppose either CAIx has done so well after the switch that they hope to accomplish the same thing with UTC, or else they're just grasping at straws. Here are a few thoughts:

1) The short block times of UTC sounded cool at first, but I'm not at all convinced having more blocks more frequently is a good thing, beyond a certain point. 10 minutes is too long I think most will agree, but I'm of the opinion that even 60 second block targets are too short -- two minutes (give or take) is a better balance, but 20 seconds is just creating a flood of blocks. Could this be part of the cause of the lengthy startup times for the Ultracoin client? Will this get better with the PoS switch?

2) The general attitude in the cryptocurrency world right now is to mine stuff when it's new, in the hope you'll find a few diamonds among all the coal. Since UTC is basically old news, no one is really interested in it, and I don't think changing algos will help at all. UTC will switch to PoS and there may be a short-term price spike, but long-term I suspect it will continue to trend down. In fact, the number of coins that have trended up long-term is pretty small, and breaking away from the pack of garbage alt-coins is almost as much luck as it is something inherent in the coin design.

3) Scrypt-Chacha was an interesting idea as well, but over time the market is concluding that both Scrypt-Jane/Chacha and Scrypt-N are less desirable than X11/X13/X14/X15/etc. SJ was the worst IMO, though, as the N-Factor scaled too quickly at the start, and it hits the point where it's difficult to get running well within a few months. I suspect when the Scrypt-N coins start hitting NF-12 we'll see a lot of complaining once again. If nothing else, moving away from a Scrypt-Jane implementation is a good thing in my opinion, though becoming non-mineable in the process is sort of two steps forward, two steps back.

4) Regarding PoS interest, I've noticed that on some (many?) PoS coins the actual annual interest scales according to some other factor. The result is that coins that claim 15% annual interest can end up with far lower returns than 15% -- or if not many people are staking, the returns can be higher than 15%. Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening -- or if it is, it's slightly in my favor. Hopefully this would be true of UTC as well, as if there's one thing that will really upset people it's promising one level of returns and providing something else.

Anyway, I gave up on Ultracoin last week and cashed out. I had mined earlier and in a week or two I had only generated something like 1500 UTC. Right now, I could generate almost that many UTC in a single day. Thankfully the bag I was holding was pretty small.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:40:23 PM

Have you noticed that UTC net hashrate has gone slightly up? The same with UTC multipool (ATM there's 785 MH, maybe we hit 1 GH again Smiley ), so more miners are coming to us. We should give them a try and not to go full POS for at least a few months to see what happens when ASIC miners hit scrypt coins.

I think that is the problem for UTC! and why the management want to go FULL POSS!!
There are to many coins mined and dumped a day!! for my calculation more then 70K what immediatly is dumped at cryptsy!!!

That why we are @21!!! everytime the value is going up the miners DUMP UTC!!!

So FULL POSS Good thing for now Smiley

This is not unique to PoW coin.  It happens and is happening with full PoS coins also, so PoS is no defence against that.  Markets are very easy to manipulate Full PoS or not when coins are centralized on manipulated exchanges.  Large UTC holders can easily control the price buying and selling their own UTC, and attempt to create panic or maintain a price range.  Bots also contribute to this.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

Considering this same team created Caishen (CAI) and then abandoned that and switched to CAIx, which is a full PoS coin, I suppose either CAIx has done so well after the switch that they hope to accomplish the same thing with UTC, or else they're just grasping at straws. Here are a few thoughts:

1) The short block times of UTC sounded cool at first, but I'm not at all convinced having more blocks more frequently is a good thing, beyond a certain point. 10 minutes is too long I think most will agree, but I'm of the opinion that even 60 second block targets are too short -- two minutes (give or take) is a better balance, but 20 seconds is just creating a flood of blocks. Could this be part of the cause of the lengthy startup times for the Ultracoin client? Will this get better with the PoS switch?

2) The general attitude in the cryptocurrency world right now is to mine stuff when it's new, in the hope you'll find a few diamonds among all the coal. Since UTC is basically old news, no one is really interested in it, and I don't think changing algos will help at all. UTC will switch to PoS and there may be a short-term price spike, but long-term I suspect it will continue to trend down. In fact, the number of coins that have trended up long-term is pretty small, and breaking away from the pack of garbage alt-coins is almost as much luck as it is something inherent in the coin design.

3) Scrypt-Chacha was an interesting idea as well, but over time the market is concluding that both Scrypt-Jane/Chacha and Scrypt-N are less desirable than X11/X13/X14/X15/etc. SJ was the worst IMO, though, as the N-Factor scaled too quickly at the start, and it hits the point where it's difficult to get running well within a few months. I suspect when the Scrypt-N coins start hitting NF-12 we'll see a lot of complaining once again. If nothing else, moving away from a Scrypt-Jane implementation is a good thing in my opinion, though becoming non-mineable in the process is sort of two steps forward, two steps back.

4) Regarding PoS interest, I've noticed that on some (many?) PoS coins the actual annual interest scales according to some other factor. The result is that coins that claim 15% annual interest can end up with far lower returns than 15% -- or if not many people are staking, the returns can be higher than 15%. Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening -- or if it is, it's slightly in my favor. Hopefully this would be true of UTC as well, as if there's one thing that will really upset people it's promising one level of returns and providing something else.

Anyway, I gave up on Ultracoin last week and cashed out. I had mined earlier and in a week or two I had only generated something like 1500 UTC. Right now, I could generate almost that many UTC in a single day. Thankfully the bag I was holding was pretty small.

i did not create cai, i actually dont have a single thing to do with it, neither do the new managers.

RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:59:42 PM

What is wrong with all does ppl who are talking garbage and try to tell those things here as it are facts?

Now like this trogdorjw73, wtf is he talking about that the UTC team created and abandoned CAI and then switched to CAIx???

So this is another dude like flobdeth and kingpin who are making false accusations and telling lies !

And what about UTC is old news and nobody want it Angry Huh I am happy that you cashed out.
So what you are doing here now, telling fud and lies Huh

Considering this same team created Caishen (CAI) and then abandoned that and switched to CAIx (....)

..... Since UTC is basically old news, no one is really interested in it...

.....Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening...

....Anyway, I gave up on Ultracoin last week and cashed out....

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:23:21 PM

Remember; for Stake Minting at V1.0.4.1 you will have to keep your wallet open for 24/7 and Enable Stake Minting with your password !

Explain why include password?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:41:38 PM

Remember; for Stake Minting at V1.0.4.1 you will have to keep your wallet open for 24/7 and Enable Stake Minting with your password !

Explain why include password?

It is only a recommendation, but it is strongly recommended that you add a password. Doing so encrypts you wallet.dat file which protects you against thieves, government agencies, hackers, etc.

trogdorjw73

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:09:18 PM

What is wrong with all does ppl who are talking garbage and try to tell those things here as it are facts?

Now like this trogdorjw73, wtf is he talking about that the UTC team created and abandoned CAI and then switched to CAIx???

So this is another dude like flobdeth and kingpin who are making false accusations and telling lies !

And what about UTC is old news and nobody want it Angry Huh I am happy that you cashed out.

Considering this same team created Caishen (CAI) and then abandoned that and switched to CAIx (....)

.....Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening...

1) Hold on, wasn't the Caishen Project started by Ultracoin people? I know at least one of the CAI/CAIx major guys (Stuhlman) runs Nitro.org, and Ultra.Nitro.org was certainly one of the biggest UTC pools (though I haven't checked to see if that's still the case). I've been poking around trying to find an archived version of the CAI announcement thread but have not found one yet. Or is that what is meant by "the new managers"? If the original team is now gone (probably focusing on CAIx and their next great coin), that doesn't really change the fact that CAI was started by UTC people, then changed to 100% CAIx in the same way UTC is going to become 100% PoS. So at this stage, whether or not the UTC team is involved at all with CAI/CAIx is somewhat irrelevant, as the fact is the coin is basically being changed in a similar fashion: out with Scrypt-Jane, in with 100% PoS. (And as I said before: good riddance to Scrypt-Jane!)

2) If you don't think Ultracoin is old news, I'm sorry, but the coin was launched ages ago in Internet time. It's over six months old now, SJ has scaled N-Factor all the way up to 13 now, and rewards were changed from 50 to 15 UTC. Just reading the posts in this thread makes it pretty clear that the coin is languishing and people are trying to figure out how to make their UTC holdings actually have value again. If UTC had been increasing slowly in value over the past six months, sure, it would be exciting news; right now it's just continuing this slow downward spiral. Hence....

3) Cashing out is merely me pointing out that I don't have any stake one way or the other at this stage. If UTC goes "to the moon", I've missed that rocket -- just like I've missed the Vericoin rocket and many other so-called "rockets". But if they don't actually clear the gravitational well of Earth, rockets end up crashing into the ground, and I've missed a lot of those as well. I mined UTC for a solid two weeks I believe, and at the time it would have been worth around 10X the current value. I held onto it thinking at the time that the higher N-Factors would somehow increase the value of UTC, but obviously that was flawed thinking.

So why make a comment if I'm no longer involved? Why does anyone comment on the BCT forums? Hahaha.

RichardMiner

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:12:52 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 09:57:31 PM by RichardMiner

@ RichardMiner, please be more polite and stop instigating irrational discussion. Everyone's words have value here, including your own, but you musn't deploy ad hominem attacks on other members, especially if you claim they are lying. You are only injecting hostility into the thread.

Common Rapture333... don't call on me now here.

Read the posts below. They are just only putting wrong/false information on the tread and possible put that there as lies without any proof just to harm and attack.

So don't address to me, address to them please !

(...) I see UTC (which I once thought has great potential) has been used and abused by the owners (....)
.....POS does nothing but benefit large holders of a coin, which I guess suits the "new" owners just down to the ground, though I see no change in any leadership, merely his "mate" saying he's now in charge (convenient) it takes the small miners/investors out of the equation, well it takes miners out of the loop all together.  
You can't mine it, only way to make anything off it is to have mined it from the start and held.  
All they want right now is for mass buys so they can dump all over you's.  Not the first time, won't be the last

POS/POW together is a good idea, bot going 100% POS will be the end of UTC!!!
Obviously I have been mining longer then they have been developing!
Going full POS offers nothing new, it offers death.
The dev team is not making enough money, and that is why they want to go POS.
They obviously have lots of UTC and no hashing power, that is why they want to go full POS.
They have been stealing shares from their new dev. pool since day one, now this.... OMFG

....Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening...

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
RichardMiner

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:20:32 PM

No!  Stuhlman was the owner of Nitro and Nitro2 miningpool and he was a supporter and community member of UTC.
Sthulman started his own coin after and he has never been involved in the dev team of UTC.

Please check and investigate better before you give wrong information here that can be harmful.

1) Hold on, wasn't the Caishen Project started by Ultracoin people? I know at least one of the CAI/CAIx major guys (Stuhlman) runs Nitro.org, and Ultra.Nitro.org was certainly one of the biggest UTC pools (though I haven't checked to see if that's still the case). I've been poking around trying to find an archived version of the CAI announcement thread but have not found one yet. Anyway, whether or not the UTC team is involved at all with CAI/CAIx is somewhat irrelevant, as the fact is the coin is basically being changed in a similar fashion: out with Scrypt-Jane, in with 100% PoS.

2) If you don't think Ultracoin is old news, I'm sorry, but the coin was launched ages ago in Internet time. It's over six months old now, SJ has scaled N-Factor all the way up to 13 now, and rewards were changed from 50 to 15 UTC. Just reading the posts in this thread makes it pretty clear that the coin is languishing and people are trying to figure out how to make their UTC holdings actually have value again.

3) Cashing out is merely me pointing out that I don't have any stake one way or the other at this stage. If UTC goes "to the moon", I've missed that rocket -- just like I've missed the Vericoin rocket and many other so-called "rockets". But if they don't actually clear the gravitational well of Earth, rockets end up crashing into the ground, and I've missed a lot of those as well.

trogdorjw73

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

@ RichardMiner, please be more polite and stop instigating irrational discussion. Everyone's words have value here, including your own, but you musn't deploy ad hominem attacks on other members, especially if you claim they are lying. You are only injecting hostility into the thread.
Common Rapture333... don't call on me here.

Read the posts below. Only false information and lies without any proof.

Don't address to me, address to them please !

(...) I see UTC (which I once thought has great potential) has been used and abused by the owners (....)
.....POS does nothing but benefit large holders of a coin, which I guess suits the "new" owners just down to the ground, though I see no change in any leadership, merely his "mate" saying he's now in charge (convenient) it takes the small miners/investors out of the equation, well it takes miners out of the loop all together. 
You can't mine it, only way to make anything off it is to have mined it from the start and held. 
All they want right now is for mass buys so they can dump all over you's.  Not the first time, won't be the last
POS/POW together is a good idea, bot going 100% POS will be the end of UTC!!!
Obviously I have been mining longer then they have been developing!
Going full POS offers nothing new, it offers death.
The dev team is not making enough money, and that is why they want to go POS.
They obviously have lots of UTC and no hashing power, that is why they want to go full POS.
They have been stealing shares from their new dev. pool since day one, now this.... OMFG

....Since this same team did CAIx, I checked my interest so far and it does look as though scaling is not happening...
Look me up in another six months and feel free to apologize when UTC has only dropped further in value. Seriously, I don't have anything inherently against this coin, but it tried something new and basically it has failed. Now people want to try and rescue it, but that's like breaking up with your girlfriend and then proposing to her a week later! Going 100% PoS won't likely kill UTC any more than it has killed dozens of other coins, and UTC has to either give up completely or try to change, but if I'm looking for coins -- for speculation, mining, whatever -- then I'd much rather get in at the start of a new coin than wait for a revival of a dying coin.

R.I.P. UTC PoW; please take Scrypt-Jane with you while you're at it.

trogdorjw73

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:32:42 PM

No!  Stuhlman was the owner of Nitro and Nitro2 miningpool and he was a supporter and community member of UTC.
Sthulman started his own coin after and he has never been involved in the dev team of UTC.

Please check and investigate better before you give wrong information here that can be harmful.

1) Hold on, wasn't the Caishen Project started by Ultracoin people? I know at least one of the CAI/CAIx major guys (Stuhlman) runs Nitro.org, and Ultra.Nitro.org was certainly one of the biggest UTC pools (though I haven't checked to see if that's still the case). I've been poking around trying to find an archived version of the CAI announcement thread but have not found one yet. Anyway, whether or not the UTC team is involved at all with CAI/CAIx is somewhat irrelevant, as the fact is the coin is basically being changed in a similar fashion: out with Scrypt-Jane, in with 100% PoS.

2) If you don't think Ultracoin is old news, I'm sorry, but the coin was launched ages ago in Internet time. It's over six months old now, SJ has scaled N-Factor all the way up to 13 now, and rewards were changed from 50 to 15 UTC. Just reading the posts in this thread makes it pretty clear that the coin is languishing and people are trying to figure out how to make their UTC holdings actually have value again.

3) Cashing out is merely me pointing out that I don't have any stake one way or the other at this stage. If UTC goes "to the moon", I've missed that rocket -- just like I've missed the Vericoin rocket and many other so-called "rockets". But if they don't actually clear the gravitational well of Earth, rockets end up crashing into the ground, and I've missed a lot of those as well.
Okay, so the owner of the biggest pool for UTC back in the early days helped start CAI (with several other pool operators, though I'm not sure if any were related to UTC). Unfortunately, the editing and deleting of old posts makes it difficult to "check and investigate better". Stuhlman probably had a bunch of UTC, and he probably cashed out a long time ago as well. Such is life. But changing to 100% PoS is no panacea -- it just makes things messy and ultimately I don't think it's likely to do much other than allow all the GPU miners to quit supporting Ultra. That's fine I suppose -- let all the big bag holders continue to hold and try to figure out ways to get people to invest in UTC. But if you're trying to tell anyone that investing in UTC now is a good idea, I've got some beach front property in CA that I'll sell you for pennies on the dollar as well!

mizultra

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:35:30 PM

What's the time-frame on the minecraft plugin? Why not make that the main priority?

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:17:54 PM

Okay, so the owner of the biggest pool for UTC back in the early days helped start CAI (with several other pool operators, though I'm not sure if any were related to UTC). Unfortunately, the editing and deleting of old posts makes it difficult to "check and investigate better". Stuhlman probably had a bunch of UTC, and he probably cashed out a long time ago as well. Such is life. But changing to 100% PoS is no panacea -- it just makes things messy and ultimately I don't think it's likely to do much other than allow all the GPU miners to quit supporting Ultra. That's fine I suppose -- let all the big bag holders continue to hold and try to figure out ways to get people to invest in UTC. But if you're trying to tell anyone that investing in UTC now is a good idea, I've got some beach front property in CA that I'll sell you for pennies on the dollar as well!

You have some great insight, trogdorjw73. People should listen to you if they want 'smart' investors.

I don't understand your disdain with Scrypt-Jane (more appropriately named scrypt-chacha). I agree on the point you made about the NFactors scaling way too quickly at the beginning and killing momentum from initial investment. But isn't it good now with the NFactor changes far between (I'm thinking more yacoin of course)? I think around 1 year between NFactor changes would be more ideal although I admit pretty arbitrary. VertCoin (4 year between each NFactor change) is apparently going to get hit with ASICs, and I for one can't stand those scammy companies.

I also wouldn't overlook the hybrid POW/POS. I mean as the volume of coins increases over time, the percentage of coins created by POS increases over POW. You become an almost POS only coin when 95% of the coins that enter circulation each day come from POS. I'm too lazy right now to calculate when that would happen, but you get my point.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
bret

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:37:57 PM

No!  Stuhlman was the owner of Nitro and Nitro2 miningpool and he was a supporter and community member of UTC.

'

Where in California is your heavily discounted beach front property located?
tsjaar

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

So block 450.000 is gonna be the last block before POS gets in?

Current block: 441900
8100 blocks to go
~ 2 blocks per minute (?)
4050 minutes
67 hour
2,8 days from now...??

So about 3 days before UTC will rock again?

When will the asics arrive in Holland?

When will V2 crypto-trade be ready?  Tongue

WARNING HIGH SPEED - UTC - Ultracoin
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:41:48 AM

8100 blocks to go
4050 minutes
67 hour
2,8 days from now...??

First we gonna win the world championship soccer.....then the rest will follow
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:04:46 AM

8100 blocks to go
4050 minutes
67 hour
2,8 days from now...??

First we gonna win the world championship soccer.....then the rest will follow
Well, could be. Actually, you have the easier opponent (Argentina, right?). We have to beat Brazil, the host himself, today. Won't be easy, but if we manage to, we'll meet in the finals Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
flobdeth

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:57:14 AM

Blah blah blah

And you are the biggest troll of them all in this thread  Roll Eyes you sir are going on ignore, you have nothing to say other than starting fights, grow up you pathetic little man, some of us are trying to actually have a discussion without being trolled.  Yes I have calmed down, yes I have apologised.  Try doing the same.  Every time you're involved there are nothing but pages of insults and anger, you alone do more damage to UTC than anyone else combined

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:23:46 PM

Can we all just focus on the progression of UTC instead of fights on this thread, i must say iam getting pretty tired of it.. By now, everybody has had their say and its clear where everybody stands..  Fact is that the decision is made to go full POS and it seems it cant be changed anymore..  If anyone thinks that it isnt going to work, fine, there are plenty of other coins to concentrate on.. Why come here and spread fud and false accusations..

P.S. it would be nice if the management team would take part in the discussion instead of just making an announcement and keep it quiet afterwards, despite the reactions.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:02:43 PM

Price going down as we haven't been on coinmarketcap for 2 days. Why haven't you sorted this, surly you look on there 2-3 times a day to see what's going on in crypto land.

As one of the biggest 'bag holders' I have to say this isn't the coin I invested over $25k  into and I'm against making it full POS. I thought this was a long term coin focused on development and not too concerned about its price as the price will go up naturally as it became more accepted in marketplaces. I'm also against this decision been made to completely make it a different coin without consultation with the community.

I have to question the mine craft idea also. If you are so confident it will attract lots of interest why not wait until the mine craft idea is complete and availble.
I'm not getting into an argument and don't really want people to reply. I just wanted to have my say as I read this thread 2 times a day and haven't spoken up about my views

Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: