Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:49:11 PM

My wallets not syncing saying 20 hours behind. Does anyone have any nodes or .conf file please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit0x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:22:24 PM

My wallets not syncing saying 20 hours behind. Does anyone have any nodes or .conf file please?

Did you use last wallet? My wallet works without addnodes. Restart it.

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

thank you
http://drk.lotterymining.com
130 DRK received!

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:33:27 PM

Did you use last wallet? My wallet works without addnodes. Restart it.

That worked thanks very much I didn't realise there was a new wallet.
HammerHedd

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:58:57 PM

This is probably a painfully newb question, but how can I solo mine? Is there a flag on wallet startup?

DRK: XepkHLT2MYTXSFDc2muiGeA9eRzG6ytpSy       P2Pool: stratum+tcp://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903
BTC: 1LVE3pFpAhSrHbiK5hAUWDeVrB5UrPXRkJ                    http://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

Guys I have a huge problem.

Suddenly my wallet started crashing right after the splash screen / before the wallet opens. I've spent the entire day trying to get access to my coin to no avail. I keep a back up of all my wallet.dats on a flash drive as well as my main pc. I downloaded a fresh wallet on two laptops (that have never had a wallet on them, empty appdata folder)  I have using the backed up wallet.dat files that I had saved prior to ever having this issue (as far as I'm aware), and the wallet just crashes with the same error
System error: Can't open database file wallet.dat. error -30974
. When i go to relaunch it shows the splash window for a very long time followed by yet another crash. I still have the wallet prior to kimoto, and it recreates the same issue on all 3 PCs. I reproduced the same error on winXP, win7, and win8 Sad

Finally.. I tried to run the client with a fresh wallet.dat, and boom... it works without a hitch.. I let it fully sync and tried to replace with my old wallet.dat.. boom it crashes again. But of course my address is gone, my dark are gone, everything.. I'm assuming my wallet somehow corrupted, and i backed it up after the issue was born without knowing.

I don't know the intricacies to wallet.dat enough to figure this out. I don't even know my own address now without access to my wallet.

This is a new issue for me, but I fear the worst.. If anybody has any idea's how I can fix this please please let me know. I have been here since the beginning of Xcoin.. I ran azure and ec2 machines on this at a great expense for weeks, this has been my sole CPU coin for weeks. I don't even want to mention how much is stuck in my wallet..  Undecided

EDIT: -salvagewallet fails, I can't get anything out of pywallet. Making as many attempts as I can based on the advice I received from a trusted friend who is a pro with all this unix stuff.. He is suggesting that I may have destroyed my wallet.dat by simply right click copy pasting it to my flash drive while darkcoin-qt was running... Has anybody ever heard of that? It's destroyed so bad I can't even get my private key back? I sent my wallet.dat over to him.. but as far as I'm concerned I'm screwed.. I'm going to sleep Sad Sad Sad

DOUBLE EDIT: Based on final advice I attempted
python pywallet.py --recover --recov_device C:\wallet.dat --recov_size 10MB --recov_outputdir C:\foundkeys
.......... nothing............ this one stings fellas... goodnight.

in the meanwhile.. my new address is XbrUuAHAyBiUagcvWZ88ScALRy7w4UxcZy ...if anybody wants to put a smile on my face with a donation.

Do you have a copy of the wallet before the crash?

If you do and trust me, I can check it out for you. I am one of the founders of Darkcoin so I think you can trust me. You can email me at internetape@me.com

No copies of the wallet files and my wallet.dat backup is an equally broken copy of the main one, I have always been under the impression that I just need to make a wallet.dat backup and the wallet would just rebuild around it if this ever happened but thats obviously not a fail safe, it seems I caused a corruption by copy pasting and should have exported instead.. I'll check this afternoon when I get home maybe I have a recent system rollback, not sure if I ever enabled that. I'll email it if I can dig it up because the coins may just be lost in the matrix anyway. Still waiting to hear if anything can be dug out of the wallet.dat in the meantime.

If you copied it while the wallet was running copy paste, and didn t use the option in the wallet.
Yes you wallet.dat should be corupted.
You have to use the save wallet option in your wallet , or copy it while your wallet is not running...
 Undecided
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:05:05 PM

thank you
130 DRK received!

Congratulations!]

Hey  everyone!  We need more miners at http://drk.lotterymining.com!!!  The fee was reduced a long time ago and yet we still have a lottery each week!  One more week where the owner has kicked in 100 dark, so one more week for a great prize!

Spread the hash, jump in the water's great here!

also, CHAOSiTEC  has been a very active and helpful member of this community, lets build up his pool!!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
drawing1211

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

thank you
130 DRK received!

Congratulations!]

Hey  everyone!  We need more miners at http://drk.lotterymining.com!!!  The fee was reduced a long time ago and yet we still have a lottery each week!  One more week where the owner has kicked in 100 dark, so one more week for a great prize!

also, CHAOSiTEC  has been a very active and helpful member of this community, lets build up his pool!!

Great points, will be moving my miners over today.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

This is probably a painfully newb question, but how can I solo mine? Is there a flag on wallet startup?

hello, and welcome!  In the wallet, go to Help => Debug menue then open the console tab, at the bottom, enter setgenerate true and you are mining.  type in getmininginfo to see if you are mining.  This will not be zero if you are mining: "hashespersec" : 0,  There is no other feedback.

I suggest joining a pool for better odds of getting something though  Wink

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:53:33 PM

thank you
130 DRK received!

Congratulations!]

Great points, will be moving my miners over today.

Awesome!  Even so we get larger payouts, being a smaller pool, I'd like to see more action, LOL.  It's really all the same in the end, though, but CHAOSiTEC put a lot of work into the pool and I'd like to see his pool grow Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

Cheesy  All Quiet on the Western Front!  GOOD MORNING!!!!!  Grin

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
duazo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

And now, how about collecting a good hefty bounty for a working effective GPU miner? I'd put down up to 1000 DRK - not much but if many people donate it'll build up.

If more people are interested I could work on GPU miner for a bounty. I already have something more or less working (pools are accepting shares, also solo-mined one block this night with it), but it's still very slow (nearly 2 MH/s on Radeon R9 290). Unfortunately I can't promise it will get much faster, still working on possible optimizations.

FYI

I'll put up 1000DRK, but I want the code you have now, to prove that it is getting at least what you say.

I'll match his 1000DRK

I can definitely make a GPU miner (how fast it will be is another question, but based on the algorithms in hand, they all parallelize pretty well, so I expect it to be reasonably fast).

But a few people offering 1000DRK isn't enough incentive. It's not the money (if it was, I'd make one for myself), I just need some more detail. Have you already got someone working on a GPU miner, for instance? I don't want to put 10 hours into this only to find that you've had someone else do it.

BTC: 141svhv9AsMLgsXDjhvZwWagRUpGWYptRE
DRK: XrnVid6U2kvTP77EifHtgxe3tEovUFK45B
IFC: iHEo7CrpQhLaTKeBxHaSvfVLTvQq1M5UcW
suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:58:08 PM

Where can I get a GPU miner?
dingdong01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

i think there are no gnu miners yet Wink
and in general it should be cpu only Wink
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:07:22 PM

And now, how about collecting a good hefty bounty for a working effective GPU miner? I'd put down up to 1000 DRK - not much but if many people donate it'll build up.

If more people are interested I could work on GPU miner for a bounty. I already have something more or less working (pools are accepting shares, also solo-mined one block this night with it), but it's still very slow (nearly 2 MH/s on Radeon R9 290). Unfortunately I can't promise it will get much faster, still working on possible optimizations.

FYI

I'll put up 1000DRK, but I want the code you have now, to prove that it is getting at least what you say.

I'll match his 1000DRK

I can definitely make a GPU miner (how fast it will be is another question, but based on the algorithms in hand, they all parallelize pretty well, so I expect it to be reasonably fast).

But a few people offering 1000DRK isn't enough incentive. It's not the money (if it was, I'd make one for myself), I just need some more detail. Have you already got someone working on a GPU miner, for instance? I don't want to put 10 hours into this only to find that you've had someone else do it.

Well, as you can see, phm has says he has a working, though slow Gpu miner, so you may want to work on it together?  And our fearless leader has been working on one but it doesn't work yet.  He put a link up a while ago, just ask him,, he's also putting up for the reward!  

er.. eduffield is our fearless leader ;P

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:16:33 PM

FYI

I'll match his 1000DRK

I've been working on this one, I'm not sure it works. https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin-sgminer

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

FYI

I'll match his 1000DRK

I've been working on this one, I'm not sure it works. https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin-sgminer

My furher, how is the anonimity module coming along? We are gaining a bit of traction. The Russians are getting antsy on the Eastern front.
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:27:49 PM

FYI

I'll match his 1000DRK

My furher, how is the anonimity module coming along? We are gaining a bit of traction. The Russians are getting antsy on the Eastern front.

Me and Ape spent the last couple nights defeating various bugs with the implementation. We're making huge progress to a closed alpha, there's a couple more things I want to work out, then we should be able to release something (maybe this weekend if we're lucky?  Grin)

Ps, As for naming things, I think I'm going with DarkSend. It works well in all of the different ways it needs to "Darkcoin with DarkSend", "./darkcoind darksend Xaddr 10", "Just darksend the money", "The darksend is still pending", "To see the status of the DarkSend Pool, just type getpoolinfo", and all of the classes will sound cool (DarkSend, DarkSendPool, DarkSendInfo).

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:29:35 PM

FYI

I'll match his 1000DRK

LOL

But please, never ever again!!! (war) [just a little prayer]

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:45:39 PM

Me and Ape spent the last couple nights defeating various bugs with the implementation. We're making huge progress to a closed alpha, there's a couple more things I want to work out, then we should be able to release something (maybe this weekend if we're lucky?  Grin)

nice!  Cool

congratulations on being the first to achieve this, I think it'll be a big deal. glad I discovered DarkCoin when I did.

Ps, As for naming things, I think I'm going with DarkSend. It works well in all of the different ways it needs to "Darkcoin with DarkSend", "./darkcoind darksend Xaddr 10", "Just darksend the money", "The darksend is still pending", "To see the status of the DarkSend Pool, just type getpoolinfo", and all of the classes will sound cool (DarkSend, DarkSendPool, DarkSendInfo).

sounds perfect.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: