Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 06:41:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 6535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9125369 times)
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

WTB 1000 dark coins for 0.05btc. CEX is fucking wasting my time and I've been trying to buy for 10 hours now. goddamn frustrating.
works quite well for me, just now their doing some maintainance on their wallets and interface...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:02:17 PM

could you go a little darker, bluish ... and there is something wrong with the M theres like a block er something...
Sure, here's the updated version:

nice, if you guys keep this up ill just end letting both win lol

slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:13:39 PM

WTS 4411 DRK for 5 LTC
PM me plz Cheesy

I'll buy half your stash for 2.5 ltc. I already pmed you.
TanteStefana

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:32:57 PM

Darkcoin actually has proof of concept of true anonymity, from the wallet, and will be integrated into the current wallet in a week or so (after making sure it's stable).  It is worthy of note, and that's not to mention the 11 algorithms that make up the proof of work.  Very difficult to translate to GPU's let alone ASICs  It'll be a cpu miner for the foreseeable future.  This is important because it makes the coin and it's rewards attainable by all, therefore more people will mine it, and therefore it becomes more difficult to attain >50% share of the hashing power.  It also has a flexible unique difficulty level, so it remains a viable place to mine, without giving away the coin.

Frankly, this coin is the best put together coin that I've seen so far, but I'll admit, I don't know it all  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

LOL, I'm posting that everywhere!

Checkout the new website!: http://www.darkcoin.io

Nice  Grin

eduffield, If the page is narrowed, the D icon pops to the top.  Maybe you should try putting the lettering with the coin logo in .png (that supports transparencies, no? - my memory is going, LOL)

it is an office pc i cannot modify it, i disabled the protection, the script goes, i see the hash rate but the pool don't see my account working

maybe it's a pool problem

There is a quirkiness to the miner/pools.  The workers disappear, until you get an accepted hash, then they show up working again on the site for a while.  they only see the Yay!'s  LOL.  When you see an accepted, check your pool stats, I bet you'll see your hash rate in the dash.

DASHTalk forum = https://www.darkcointalk.org/forums/general-discussion.2/
r/Darkcoin = http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/
VirWox.com USD to BTC cost me nearly 13% on commissions and total loss of over 17.5% because of exchange difference PLUS a 2 day wait for my coins!!
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

Darkcoin actually has proof of concept of true anonymity, from the wallet, and will be integrated into the current wallet in a week or so (after making sure it's stable).  It is worthy of note, and that's not to mention the 11 algorithms that make up the proof of work.  Very difficult to translate to GPU's let alone ASICs  It'll be a cpu miner for the foreseeable future.  This is important because it makes the coin and it's rewards attainable by all, therefore more people will mine it, and therefore it becomes more difficult to attain >50% share of the hashing power.  It also has a flexible unique difficulty level, so it remains a viable place to mine, without giving away the coin.

Frankly, this coin is the best put together coin that I've seen so far, but I'll admit, I don't know it all  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

LOL, I'm posting that everywhere!

Maybe you should add in, no premine :-)

InternetApe

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

FYI: c-cex.com has been doing some upgrades and they are improving everyday.

DarkCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615 - DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions.
jap1968

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

FYI: c-cex.com has been doing some upgrades and they are improving everyday.

BTC wallet not available in the next 5-6 hours.
No BTC = no cash
That wont be good at all for people trying to sell alt coins.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

Buying DRK with BTC or LTC.  PM me your offer.
slyA

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:10:53 PM

WTB 2100 DARK COINS FOR 2.5 LTC
salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:11:50 PM

best coin for botnets?

Not more as any other CPU coin i guess.

Interesting coin, seems like some good idea's being put too work, interested as too how it work out.
well not any other cpu coin claims to be anonymous
jap1968

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:13:18 PM

At the current prices, you will have to pay much more:
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=drk-btc

Last trade happened at 68 µBTC. This is 4.1 ~ 4.2 LTC for 2100 DRK
slyA

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:28:10 PM

Fuck the website. I've been trying to transfer to buy since it was 40 satoshi. They went for an unscheduled maintainance, came back without the wallet online and went for another maintainance again without notifying anyone. So fuck them. its goddamn frustrating.
jap1968

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

Fuck the website. I've been trying to transfer to buy since it was 40 satoshi. They went for an unscheduled maintainance, came back without the wallet online and went for another maintainance again without notifying anyone. So fuck them. its goddamn frustrating.

I can not refute that. You are right in this aspect.
InternetApe

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 05:41:13 PM

C-CEX is backup for BTC transactions.

They needed to redownload the BTC blockchain, I told them about downloading the bootstrap file and its back up now.

DarkCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615 - DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions.
KoningKaas

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:54:23 PM

Made a guide too compiling and mining Dark Coin on cloud service's like DO, dont really think if it's profitable but given the features this coin should get the value might rise a lot more (which is what i hope ofcourse  Tongue) + i like refs  Roll Eyes

http://blog.kvvs.nl/?p=239
wonko86
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:00:21 PM

Competition:

my mining pool (lotterymining.com) needs a logo

best one gets 1000 Darkcoins

Very cute!  I like it!  Maybe give them Zorro masks, capes and swords, LOL, that'll do the dark/hidden thing while keeping the fun of lottery going, and that I love cute things, LOL ;p

Awesome!
TanteStefana got some ideas lol :-)

Something like this?  Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
wonko86
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Made a guide too compiling and mining Dark Coin on cloud service's like DO, dont really think if it's profitable but given the features this coin should get the value might rise a lot more (which is what i hope ofcourse  Tongue) + i like refs  Roll Eyes

http://blog.kvvs.nl/?p=239

Nice done  Cheesy

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
TanteStefana

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

Competition:

Very cute!  I like it!  Maybe give them Zorro masks, capes and swords, LOL, that'll do the dark/hidden thing while keeping the fun of lottery going, and that I love cute things, LOL ;p

Awesome!

Just to give you an idea, I  meant something like this, only I didn't do such a great job, LOL.  CHAOSiTEC could then use the other one for other pools he might set up in the future, but for darkcoin, we'd have Zorro!  LOL

He needs a hat though.........

DASHTalk forum = https://www.darkcointalk.org/forums/general-discussion.2/
r/Darkcoin = http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/
VirWox.com USD to BTC cost me nearly 13% on commissions and total loss of over 17.5% because of exchange difference PLUS a 2 day wait for my coins!!
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:29:07 PM

Competition:

Very cute!  I like it!  Maybe give them Zorro masks, capes and swords, LOL, that'll do the dark/hidden thing while keeping the fun of lottery going, and that I love cute things, LOL ;p

Awesome!

Just to give you an idea, I  meant something like this, only I didn't do such a great job, LOL.  CHAOSiTEC could then use the other one for other pools he might set up in the future, but for darkcoin, we'd have Zorro!  LOL

He needs a hat though.........
yeah something like that, but keep the text red.. ive been straring at all the pictures all day... lol

slyA

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:37:22 PM

WTB 1000 DARK COINS FOR 0.069BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 6535 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.