Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Hey eduffield, any more news on the status of coinjoin and anon mode? 

I have a lot of news, I'll make a full post later detailing all of the progress Smiley

looking forward to it

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

we are growing, come and help mine darkcoin, and get a chance of winning the lottery pool.

once a week 50% of the fees, plus ive added a 100 drk on top, will be drawn,
to one lucky winner. tuesday TanteStefana Won 280 DRK.. is it your turn next?

Please spread your hashing power, we dont want 1 pool to have 51+%

noobster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:56:33 PM

agree

cpu-pool.net is working fine, very low ping also i recommend you try it

also I think DRK has quite a potential as it is very secure and would feature anonymous blockchain!
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:10:12 PM

DRK is very close to hitting 1Ghash/s and the difficulty looks like it's going to double next round, seems like there's a lot of growth

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Who cares?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

DRK is very close to hitting 1Ghash/s and the difficulty looks like it's going to double next round, seems like there's a lot of growth

I remember when I was mining molecule coin, it was a CPU coin and the network hit 120 GH for quite a while. I think China had a lot to do with that because it was mentioned on BTC38. Price didnt really go anywhere cause the coin had nothing new to offer, just a quark clone, developer pretty much left cause he tried to premine the coin but someone forked the blockchain and ruined that for him early on.  This coin has real potential but it all hinges on the anonymous block chain being implemented.  If this happens I could see the price skyrocket as people everywhere are currently looking for the next vertical coin - panic buying will ensue.  Eduffield seems like a pretty competent guy and I'm really hoping he can pull this off, he's done everything right with this coin so far. You don't invest in the coin as much as you invest in the developers themselves.  Everything I've got (which isn't much at the moment) has been put into DRK!
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:41:08 PM

I remember when I was mining molecule coin, it was a CPU coin and the network hit 120 GH for quite a while. I think China had a lot to do with that because it was mentioned on BTC38. Price didnt really go anywhere cause the coin had nothing new to offer, just a quark clone, developer pretty much left cause he tried to premine the coin but someone forked the blockchain and ruined that for him early on.  This coin has real potential but it all hinges on the anonymous block chain being implemented.  If this happens I could see the price skyrocket as people everywhere are currently looking for the next vertical coin - panic buying will ensue.  Eduffield seems like a pretty competent guy and I'm really hoping he can pull this off, he's done everything right with this coin so far. You don't invest in the coin as much as you invest in the developers themselves.  Everything I've got (which isn't much at the moment) has been put into DRK!
im very confident in darkcoin, start out slowly and its been growing steadily... and he has some exciting news to share later :-)

network just hit: 1103.11 MH/s

blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

I remember when I was mining molecule coin, it was a CPU coin and the network hit 120 GH for quite a while. I think China had a lot to do with that because it was mentioned on BTC38. Price didnt really go anywhere cause the coin had nothing new to offer, just a quark clone, developer pretty much left cause he tried to premine the coin but someone forked the blockchain and ruined that for him early on.  This coin has real potential but it all hinges on the anonymous block chain being implemented.  If this happens I could see the price skyrocket as people everywhere are currently looking for the next vertical coin - panic buying will ensue.  Eduffield seems like a pretty competent guy and I'm really hoping he can pull this off, he's done everything right with this coin so far. You don't invest in the coin as much as you invest in the developers themselves.  Everything I've got (which isn't much at the moment) has been put into DRK!
im very confident in darkcoin, start out slowly and its been growing steadily... and he has some exciting news to share later :-)

Some guy just dropped 600 MH on coinmine.pl.  Even for cloud mining, where do you get that many cores from?  Is Jeff Bezos himself mining this coin?
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:02:02 PM

Some guy just dropped 600 MH on coinmine.pl.  Even for cloud mining, where do you get that many cores from?  Is Jeff Bezos himself mining this coin?

Almost 900mh already! Next diff will be 42 O_o ...

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:03:36 PM

He's around 1 GH/S now. I think this coin should implement Kimoto's Gravity Well. What happens if this guy (who is doing nothing wrong, assuming he's not operating a botnet), leaves after the difficulty increase? Our blockrate will drop drastically, and diff will take a long time to come back to reality.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:06:17 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 11:04:53 PM by MyFarm

Quote from: luigi1111
He's around 1 GH/S now. I think this coin should implement Kimoto's Gravity Well. What happens if this guy (who is doing nothing wrong, assuming he's not operating a botnet), leaves after the difficulty increase? Our blockrate will drop drastically, and diff will take a long time to come back to reality.
I would love to see KGW implemented as well.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

So he has about 75% of the net hashrate? Why wouldn't he split the hash to multiple pools, using just one is bad.

lol.. 2750 times my i7 cpu.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:08:23 PM

Agreed, we talked about Kimoto Gravity Well but it wasn't necessary then because multipools couldn't mine this coin, but if many guys/entities with this hashrate join and leave it would leave us mining for 3-4 days at very high difficulty ...
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:10:41 PM

Agreed, we talked about Kimoto Gravity Well but it wasn't necessary then because multipools couldn't mine this coin, but if many guys/entities with this hashrate join and leave it would leave us mining for 3-4 days at very high difficulty ...

Can't stand this kind of thing,  these guys become whales on the exchanges and can pretty much manipulate the price however they see fit.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

Diff should really shoot up immediately.. I don't really like how one entity is going to be the largest wallet just by mining one day.
TanteStefana

Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

Thank you SeriousCoins14, I just did that and am kicking myself that I didn't do it sooner.  But I can only absorb so much info at a time, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

Diff should really shoot up immediately.. I don't really like how one entity is going to be the largest wallet just by mining one day.

He won't nearly be the largest wallet, as difficulty will go up a whole lot in ~175 blocks, which will lower blockrate as well as block reward. People that have been steadily mining with decent size could still have way more.

But this is very good evidence for implementing KGW.
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:20:15 PM

Wish there was a chat box on the mining pool websites so we could yell at the dude at least lol!
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

Wish there was a chat box on the mining pool websites so we could yell at the dude at least lol!

LOL, yes please, bring the exchange troll box to our mining pools. Tongue
blaaaaacksuit

Who cares?

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:22:47 PM

Dude, chaos, youve gotta add a troll box to lottery mining!
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

Dude, chaos, youve gotta add a troll box to lottery mining!

1. Troll more.
2. Laugh as people believe what you say.
3. Huh
4. Profit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: