Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 [6365] 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

Dash its just a shame look at NEM how easily passed 1.1bil without any problems growing in same position with bitcoin which means it can directly compete bitcoin there is no selling pressure on them because they consider themselves a competing coin no bullshits of dash powerless low volume shits.
If Dash wants ever to compete btc which unlikely will happen need to be more serious coin which isnt showing it at all as you can see when btc rise dash falls as is a weak coin instead of competing btc and rising in parallel with them as xrp ,ltc ,eth and nem did.
So stop this bullshits about dash and dash and all this obsesive bullshits post of dashforce and the whole spam about dash.
If dash wants ever to get serious should firstly go north when btc go north this is the first step and if dash does ever wants to surpass btc should go north when btc goes south aswell which means showing a character as an independent coin.
What is the purposes of integrating on so many services while there is no impact on the market as dash is still depended 100% on btc price and cant get over it . ITS JUST A BIG DASH FIASCO AND A BIG SHAME FOR THE CREATORS THATS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY .

P.S
What is all this shouting about coinapult integration ?? I registered myself a new account with them and there is not such a thing as a dash integration .You can only trade with btc on them so why this bullshits lies about dash integration on coinapult?
You need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. The simple fact that NEM has a larger marketcap than Dash at the present time does not indicate that the long term prospects of that project are better than ours. The markets are very speculative right now, with pump and dump groups controlling a large portion of trading. The team at Dash knows that the only way to be successful long term is to create a product that will stand the test of time.

They are not constantly watching the charts (except for Coingun, LOL), they are concentrating on building a solid product that will be in demand for years to come. Let the other projects have their speculation-fuelled fun in the sun. To use an analogy, we are like the ants, and the other coins the grasshopper. When the winter comes, Dash will have its day, as it has prepared for what's coming next in its story.

As far as Coinapult goes, that is unfortunate as there was a target date in place which Coinapult missed. Dash will be integrated with Coinapult however, we are just waiting on some issues from their end. Please be patient with that one.

The future is bright, I can assure you. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here.

here here i second all of these comments from Tao, DASH is here to stay and is here for the long term not the short term pump and dumpers, just one thing to note, each time that Dash has reached new highs, it has consistently outperformed other coins and kept near it's all time high. Community members and DASH owners are getting on board on a day to day basis. I mean you would be mad not to invest in DASH right now, we have some of the smartest if not best developers around in the cryptosphere and their making huge strides. I am not sure how long you've been active in the community but i've been around for the past few years and i can safely say i have not seen any other community or developer team such like that of DASH's, they are just simply awesome and deliver each time.

Are you kidding me Dash have right now 700btc trading volume .
This not just ridiculus this is extremely ridiculus ,should we start compare ourselves with pinkcoin trading volume?
I think dash isnt going any anywhere with that kind of volume it just shows that is a dead coin and nothing more!

And i dont think you still understand!! you just gave feedback "right now" were trying to explain to you that this is a long term investment so to speak but your thinking about the now instead of say a year or two. You need to change your mode of thinking, look how dash was in 2014 compared to what it is today and then you'll get some idea of what were talking about. If you still think that this is ridiculous then you have your own thoughts as do we, and if you don't believe it's going anywhere then i would suggest you look elsewhere to invest your Fiat and check back on DASH in a year from now to see what's happened and maybe you'll invest at a higher price and lose out on cheap DASH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

Dash is looking same attractive and strong like it was before. It's market overall is stable if we see its valuation in fiat as well. It will make huge come back and then recovering its lost position against Bitcoin will help it to double the price against dollar. This is how I see any project and no worry seeing some kind of balance in both markets. Stay tuned and ignore an unnecessary comments.

+1. People get scared too easily, when DASH was pumping everybody was happy. Then somebody bought at the top (noobs), and now cry. If you believe in this project you go long term, stash your coins and forget them for a year, DASH has a bright future.

I just point out that the number of posts here has declined tremendously in the last few weeks.  The trading volume of Dash has done likewise.

These are truly bearish signs. Considering how many other alts are surging, and having increasing focus and interest, Dash is in a significant downtrend.

Just saying, read the runes, compare and and see for yourself. Interpret as you wish.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

Dash is looking same attractive and strong like it was before. It's market overall is stable if we see its valuation in fiat as well. It will make huge come back and then recovering its lost position against Bitcoin will help it to double the price against dollar. This is how I see any project and no worry seeing some kind of balance in both markets. Stay tuned and ignore an unnecessary comments.

+1. People get scared too easily, when DASH was pumping everybody was happy. Then somebody bought at the top (noobs), and now cry. If you believe in this project you go long term, stash your coins and forget them for a year, DASH has a bright future.

I just point out that the number of posts here has declined tremendously in the last few weeks.  The trading volume of Dash has done likewise.

These are truly bearish signs. Considering how many other alts are surging, and having increasing focus and interest, Dash is in a significant downtrend.

Just saying, read the runes, compare and and see for yourself. Interpret as you wish.
That's because we have so many different places to communicate these days. A lot of the community has boycotted this thread as it has become a haven for trolls. Dash Nation Slack, Telegram groups, the Dash Forum and Reddit are where a lot of discussion takes place. Development and action continues, so we must be talking somwhere, right?

I wouldn't base any financial decisions off of Dash BCT post count. Do so at your peril.

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:36:00 AM

Apparently you haven't visited our Slack site at Dash Nation.  Hell I hardly come here anymore and I was addicted to this place for 2 years. Now I might poke my head in once a week. People got sick of the idiots on here... I know several coins where they don't even have a presence on BCT.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

Apparently you haven't visited our Slack site at Dash Nation.  Hell I hardly come here anymore and I was addicted to this place for 2 years. Now I might poke my head in once a week. People got sick of the idiots on here... I know several coins where they don't even have a presence on BCT.

Yes, I look at Slack sometimes. Trading volume decline and price decline are more significant than postings.

Stable in $$ terms but declining in BTC (and other alts).

Maybe when the current crypto bubble bursts Dash might be more stable than most ?
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

I don't like when dash goes under 0.05 my profits are in danger.
bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Hello,
added DASH to yiimp.goshencoin.org pool, the most profitable multipool with autotrade and autoswitch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890486.0

best regards

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:02:48 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:03:31 PM by mprep

So TedX SLC Didn’t Pick Me, But Another TedTalk Has My Uncle Wanting DASH by Amanda B. Johnson

You may know that an associate of TedX Salt Lake City applied for sponsorship funding from Dash’s treasury – a proposal which is currently passing. The proposal holder kindly encouraged me to apply to speak, as well – even sent me the application the day it came out – but alas, I’m informed that I wasn’t chosen.

More on Ted talks in a moment, however.

I’m currently out of town visiting extended family, and a funny thing happened at my uncle’s house yesterday. He knows a bit about what I do, and asks me how Dash is doing from time-to-time. But he knows nothing about how or why Dash works, or even what it actually is. You might call him – gasp! – the average consumer.

Read More: https://www.dashforcenews.com/tedx-slc-didnt-pick-another-tedtalk-uncle-wanting-dash/
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:04:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 01:25:21 PM by Pang.

Any Dash speaker in the Consensus conference 2017?

I was seeing the sponsors, & Dash sponsor it, but i do not seen any speaker in the list.

Zcash, Ether, Monero & Ripple people are in the event.

http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/speakers/
chat

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:44:44 PM

Hi dash people,
I got the latest client from dashcoin and then got going to download the chain with my original wallet syncing to the chain. However because i started from the begining it is obviously going to take very long so i was thinking. Is there any lite client that i can use or is the any wallet which i can import my private key and it will show my correct balance including if it is in a change address or maybe import the wallet.dat file and it will display the correct balance. By the way would it be possible with the ledger nano or any other wallet provider that is safe.

Thanks for all help.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

Free Talk Live Radio Show Sponsored by Dash

Free Talk Live is now sponsored by the Dash masternodes and will debut Dash advertisements on tonight's show.

A nationally-syndicated US radio show and podcast, Free Talk Live is arguably the top libertarian show on the airwaves, and has maintained a strong emphasis on cryptocurrency over the past several years. Free Talk Live approached the Dash masternode network for a sponsorship, and worked out a deal with the help of the Dash Core team to air radio ads for Dash.
https://www.dashforcenews.com/free-talk-live-radio-show-sponsored-dash/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

I don't like when dash goes under 0.05 my profits are in danger.
Just sell that shit. 90 USD for an regular altcoin. Wake up.
orpel

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

Guys, where do you think the Dash is going?
Is it going down as it seems?

Tilos

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

We are at NEW IP ADDRESS, Change your Miners to: 81.169.208.246

Mining Pool for DASH

Server Location: Germany ⤵
http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/ ❗❗❗

example for DASH ⤵
✔✔✔      stratum+tcp://81.169.208.246:3257 -u WalletAdress -p x       ✔✔✔

Ports:⤵
Gpu / Cpu Port 3009 = Diff 0.005
Var Diff 3033 = Diff 1 - 4
3257= Diff 4

Fees 0.5%

[/b]

ETH: 0x9b70fcff8d8291dc028f2dc6ea6612e10fa6721a
BTC: 1F4FtHTe5ELYiVx7Nea4bwjRcVsqagm5TX
Mining Pool: http://bitcoin-pool.de/
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:17:46 PM

Hi dash people,
I got the latest client from dashcoin and then got going to download the chain with my original wallet syncing to the chain. However because i started from the begining it is obviously going to take very long so i was thinking. Is there any lite client that i can use or is the any wallet which i can import my private key and it will show my correct balance including if it is in a change address or maybe import the wallet.dat file and it will display the correct balance. By the way would it be possible with the ledger nano or any other wallet provider that is safe.

Thanks for all help.

It is going to be much much quicker than you think. Original wallet is the best. It is not Bitcoin...
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

Any Dash speaker in the Consensus conference 2017?

I was seeing the sponsors, & Dash sponsor it, but i do not seen any speaker in the list.

Zcash, Ether, Monero & Ripple people are in the event.

http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/speakers/

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-consensus-leadership-summit.14630/#post-124416

"This proposal is cross-posted at www.dashcentral.org/p/travel-consensus-201705

This proposal funds the attendance of most of the Dash Core Team leadership to attend Consensus 2017 (including additional tickets beyond our package), to hold our first in-person core team leadership meeting, and extends an additional day to allow part of the team to attend Token Summit, an event the day after Consensus.

More information about Token Summit can be found here: http://tokensummit.com/

In a previous proposal, the network approved a sponsorship package at Consensus 2017, including a booth and attendance at the event for Daniel Diaz and myself. As a core team, we've been discussing the value - after years of working together - of meeting in the flesh and holding a strategy session, but we've never had the money, and travel from Europe and Asia to our office in Arizona was a significantly long journey for many team members. We see an opportunity at this year's Consensus conference for nearly the entire team to finally meet, and enabling us to increase our already significant presence at arguably the most important blockchain conference of the year.

We would aim to meet for an all-day in-person strategy session on Sunday prior to Consensus, which I will take the lead to plan to ensure the time is effective. The conference ends on Wednesday, and the team would depart on Thursday except myself and perhaps one other team member to attend Token Summit.

Historically, Dash has always benefited in a significant way when we invest in industry conferences, with increased demand clearly correlated with every event in which we communicate our strategy and what makes us unique. From the LABitConf in 2015 and 2016, to Miami in 2016 and 2017, to d10e last year, we consistently benefit from a rising price and increased budgets in the weeks and months following these events. With a larger presence at Consensus, we would expect to reach a much larger audience of one-on-one conversations, and get even more benefit from the significant investment we've already made into this event
."

I just want to add that Ryan will in fact be speaking and we already have a number of scheduled meetings with industry leaders that will be coming by our booth to learn more about Dash. We expect to have a good conference this year and will also be attending Token Summit, right after as explained.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

I agree these are bearish signs, and I don't think it can all be explained by everyone moving to slack.

I'm still as bullish dash on its fundamentals as ever, and as a long term prospect but despite those things I see the market more likely grinding lower, than bouncing up to new highs. The market has to do what the market has to do, weak hands shaken out, strong hands buying back in and that sort of stuff. Dash may continue dropping further down the market cap top 10 and being forgotten about by most traders before this correction ends. However it will turn around. If Evolution lives up to its promise then Dash will be huge, patience may be rewarded in the end. 

I dont know the future obviously just sharing some of my current sentiments.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

Yes .. it's going down.

Relatively to other alts, the price is very weak. It's just the dump side of the pump in March/April. Hopefully won't go below 0.03 BTC, but I don't like making predictions.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:49:05 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 07:19:19 AM by bigrcanada1

Yes .. it's going down.

Relatively to other alts, the price is very weak. It's just the dump side of the pump in March/April. Hopefully won't go below 0.03 BTC, but I don't like making predictions.

I for one would love it to go down to 0.03. So choked at polo on the last dump. The lag was so bad.... I was desperately trying to place orders at  0.039...but no go! Some lucky bastards got in on that... Not sure how....i was right on it! Arrrggghhhh.
akhavr

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Hi dash people,

Thanks for all help.

It is going to be much much quicker than you think. Original wallet is the best. It is not Bitcoin...

Yet, just in case you'd like to get a lite (SPV) wallet, try electrum at https://electrum-dash.org/ 
If you're brave enough, try work-in-progress builds at https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash-release/releases/tag/untagged-ecc160aac4a29f351e2a

Pages: « 1 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 [6365] 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: