Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
ewhenn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:04:05 AM

The dogcoin brainwashed persons are quite delusional

Bitcoin never needed any dogcoin to do anything for bitcoin

its a delusion to think that dogecoin is needed at all for anything, by anyone

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:48:21 AM

Punctuation, on the other hand, is sometimes needed. It would help you cut down on your carriage-return-to-sentence ratio.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
huskyxx

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:11:25 AM

Grin
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:10:24 AM

Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.

So did the Nazi's

proud of your propaganda are you ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:12:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 08:26:48 AM by Spoetnik

very words
much angry
many sad
wow

quit speaking like a fucking retard please and just because your repeat dumb bullshit doesn't make it true Doge tard..

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:26:10 AM

I have never used your software.  I'm not that dumb.  I just read all the complaints.  Cool story though.  So like I said why not release a shitty DOGE miner if you hate DOGE?  For shits n giggles n a few BTC you know.  Not sure what is so confusing about that question.  Want to fuck DOGE then do something just don't just complain.

so you never used it and you never looked at my source but you "heard" something bda from some unknown source you won't mention
and you won't provide any proof although i have asked you 4 times but you happen to know for certain i am a fraudster ?
claiming that i have done the impossible ? i suggest you learn how miners work kid lol ..your making yourself look like like a huge moron.
My proof ? well it's still sitting in the Quark/SRC ANN topic all along Wink
You know how i just told you that the coin dev(s) and pool coder and other miner coders and various pros on the issue looked at my src
and cleared my name.. you know the part where i said all that and you failed to grasp ANY of it in the slightest..
I don't mean to be mean but are you retarded ? If you mentally challenged then sorry for being so hash.
If not keep trying Troll.

Criticize scam coins and scam coin devs come out of the wood work and attack me personally and change the subject..
i have been through this a thousand time for a year straight.. sorry but that does not make your scam coin seem legit
and actually hurts your cause to some of the more perceptive people out there.

You can't prove what you heard and i can and just did *yet again.
What next I'm ugly and my mother dresses my funny kid ? LOL

Your so out f your league troll its hilarious.. keep it coming i love it LOLOL
And hey if your not trolling then maybe check your facts before trying to crucify someone over a rumor you heard somewhere?
You shouldn't believe everything you hear son.. Oh and you would have only heard about it from the topic i mentioned
so you must have skipped past the 10 pages proving me innocent.. love how manipulative and deceitful you are and how bad you are at playing dumb hahah

Gonna fly to my house and beat me up now ?
I guarantee your fucktard iGotSpots or that other lippy little idiot (who is such a nobody i can 't remember his name hahah)
no one else would have brought up your stealing coins routine crap.. that is a pretty huge giveaway smart guy.
I know who you are and i know what your trying to pull and you failed and you look like an idiot.
back on topic now ?
Your choice either way is fine with me..

We can discuss miners that steal coins from pools or we can discus the coin your trying to distract me from here.. Doge coin

I eat lippy brats for breakfast.. and i'm hungry ..bring it Wink

You are known for two things around here Spoetnik....having crazy rants and for releasing a shitty Quark miner so its not that big of a stretch to make fun of your miner.  Also considering I was usually in Cryptsy chat at the same time as you usually arguing with the same people (Vlad, Hobo, Spots or Holzer) the fact you think I am Spots is retarded.  You could also look at my post history and deduce that I am active with Quark so it makes sense I read the entire Spoetnik miner thread as well as the threads about you on the Quark forum.

Only reason I am wasting my time brining this up is that you now sent me an overt threatening private message, that as a Canadian, you should know is taken seriously.  If you are making that idiotic of a move thinking I am someone who threatened you in the past then once again you are mistaken so it is in your best interest to recant that.

Not sure why you keep talking about your source code and pools, it is irrelevant to how you ripped moron Quark noobs off.

1.  You released Spoetnik miner and claimed it was much better than existing miners.
2.  You charged people to unlock this claimed super mining capability.
3.  There was no super mining capability and when people complained you told them boo hoo life lesson.

Conclusion - you stole peoples Quark or BTC whatever they paid you....

Here is the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.0 [ANN] Securecoin / Quark CPU miner by Spoetnik

*On page 2 I am even defending your right (and Smolens) to charge for mining programs if it works as claimed...more proof I am not Spots.

No trolling.  That thread is there for all to read.  Point of bringing it up is to show you are a hypocrite...screwing moron noobs with your Quark miner and now here complaining about DOGE supporters screwing other noobs.

Your a glutton for punishment eh ?
since its impossible to prove in any way shape or form i have done anything at all i challenge you for the 5th time to back up your mouth.

and i don't care who you are all i know is i have dealt with you before and your a mouthy asshole so i am not surprised you showed up on this topic..
there is a few of you who have a problem with me and have for ages and hence look for all opportunities to attack me.. same old same old
except you have failed 100% of the time and done nothing make yourself look like an idiot

also couldn't care less what you think of my "crazy rants".. may don't read them and keep your fucking mouth shut punk ?
you come flying in here hijacking my topic with accusations i made some miner before that stole coins and it was only mentioned once waaaaay back
so that is a dead give away as to who you are.. only a couple people would have even known about that in the first place

Troll harder brat.. cough cough Ahmed lol and consider your ass owned, *yet again Wink
Once i can confirm which one of you you slithering sleazy cowards are i can tell everyone WHY you have such an interest in attacking me..
Are you that coin cloner iGotSpots that i destroyed ? or that scammer that got busted running a scam pool or a coin cloner i have flamed ? etc etc
You make weak excuses.. i have made some enemies because i have take out the garbage and i will do it again too Wink

BACK TO THE TOPIC

Doge coin is dead. price is already dropping and people are already scattering.. greed. once they make less say nighty night cheerleaders Smiley

Doge coin is a scam and i have proven it .

Doge coin and their supporters are a cancer on this global scene and i want you guys to go back to reddit or 4chan or sesamestreet.com.....

PS:
Want to know who is laughing ?
ME !
This topic alone is helping take that shit scam coin clone down and every time some brat makes a comment to it in Doge tard speak or posts a gay meme.jpg
You bump my topic for me and i have been waiting to see since day one if any of you would have a shred of intelligence to pick up on that..
and hell no.. your all too god damn stupid to see the obvious lol
Keep it up i love it !

please keep bumping my topic telling me i am mad and jealous over and over and over and over over...

LOL OL OL OL O LOL OL O L OL OL OL OL O L OL O L O L OL O L OL  O LL O LO L OL O L O L OL O L

ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

very words
much angry
many sad
wow

quit speaking like a fucking retard please and just because your repeat dumb bullshit doesn't make it true Doge tard..

wow
such hate
very anger

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
qh34rt

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:07:49 AM

wow  Shocked

i have sold all doge ..
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

hmmm, well this community went from all nice and friendly to pretty crass, pretty quick. Undecided

more or less retired.
huskyxx

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

yes, they are like wild doges
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:06:56 PM

To be fair, it's just as delusional to think that Bitcoin is the way of the future.  What 21 million coins in a world with 7 billion people?  That's not even including coins that have been "lost" or will be lost.  Not even accounting for lost coins that's 0.003 BTC per person.

Also if it's main goal is to be a currency it fucking fails at it since it's deflationary.  If I knew that a dollar would be worth more tomorrow than today, what incentive would I have to ever spend it?

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
piaf2000

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

Well I am not going to engage in a coinwar ... to be very honest I would like to see a thing ... kind of "scam index" (variables like..mining, wealth distribution, etc ) so people could go there compare and make more reasonably decisions. But there is one thing I believe... I believe in marketing ... and as far as I can see doge is doing far better than the others alt coins .. period.

So did the Nazi's

proud of your propaganda are you ?

ewhenn

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

the price of computers and TVs drop consistently .. but yet people buy them quite often.. so much for your theory

WTF does that have to do with a currency that has a fixed limit (21 million BTC)?

For one the source of computers/TVs isn't artificially limited at some number.  If people want more, they get built.  Second, I wasn't aware that computers/TVs are a currency. Tell me, how many computers does a pack of gum cost in your neighborhood?
Isaaaaah

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

Well Dogecoin has not only a meme, but also a mantra.

To the moon!
ewhenn

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:44:23 PM

very words
much angry
many sad
wow

wow
much upset
many names
such mean
AllAboutTheBenjaminsBaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

It's ok, he felt the need to pop his head in the Benjamins thread and start shit today too for no reason. Seems like an all around good for nothing hater to me
Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:48:38 PM

hmmm, well this community went from all nice and friendly to pretty crass, pretty quick. Undecided

Why would you call what's happening in here "crass"? The altcoins subforum is crass, with all its announcements of scammy clones and thiny-veiled pumping, sure, but popping into this thread full of Spoetnik's pschyo rantings to say so is a bit odd.

No, this is not crass, this is a freakshow.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

OP is an emotional wreck

Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

TL;DR

Let me post cliffs:

-Op sold doge at 35 satoshi
-Op is now angry
-Op is now investing heavily in tittiecoin

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:26:04 PM

TL;DR

Let me post cliffs:

-Op sold doge at 35 satoshi
-Op is now angry
-Op is now investing heavily in tittiecoin

That's all this forum is anymore. Just a bunch of children who invested in a coin too heavily because they got greedy and another coin is more successful causing their coin to crash. I saw it with Quark coin when it became wildly popular and we will see it with the next coin that becomes wildly popular.

These people are just crybabies spewing labels like "shit coin" and "crap coin" without support for why they think that way. Just look at the amount of energy posted in the original post. That can only be the result of some child who has lost his nipple and needs a diaper change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: