Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
meme12345

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.
 Smiley

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Update : Arizn ver 3.1 - We are busy uploading the new version, it has been deployed on Ropsten. We have cloned AALT token on Ropsten Testnet : https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e ! Once we send you the URL for Beta access you will be able to register. Use the menu to request AALT-Ropsten form Arizn. Please make sure you switch metamask to ropsten network. Once you receive you AALT (Don't forget to add token: 0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e) you are free to browse the dummy projects and invest. At the same time you can also create your own crowdfunding campaign. Arizn is a social network at it's core with a transparent community hub, where the natural consensus of a project is enough to make it or break it. Arizn is non regulated and free for life. Investment is in AALT token only.

come join the official telegram: https://t.me/ariznnetwork
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
 Smiley

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley

they have human representation in 9 countries to assist startups personally with improving their plan, documents and or verification status.
As well as business development.
This will be a free service where the partner with said project, this allows them to put a very string seal of approval for that project.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Based on their video;

Smiley

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

they have human representation in 9 countries to assist startups personally with improving their plan, documents and or verification status.
As well as business development.
This will be a free service where the partner with said project, this allows them to put a very string seal of approval for that project.

This is also a crowdfunding platform, it will benefit the certain user in making their profit more convenient for them , using such platform will increase the rate of having 0 issues in the system, which is great in both sides of the story. 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.

There are few crowd sales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ICO, it is a good thing that Arizn will help some of them to succeed in their ways, by giving them opportunity to use their platform to have a sufficient fund to run their projects.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

for those who dont have any idea of what crowdfunding is let me enlighten you.

crowdfunding is a combination of microfinancing and crowdsourcing. The result, individuals come together to help support projects and companies across the world. These people front the money in the start-up of a small business, either as a gift or with an expected reward or return.
Ya. Individuals come together to support the project for common goal. If they’ve invested in the project, it is a much that they also need to support the promotion of their ICO so, when the ICO succeeds all of them benefit from the project as well as the implementatios.
I agree with you Bitbratt, we have common goal in lending our money in Arizn. This project wonders a lot of people because it seems like there are many signature codes embedded to the forum. Aside from that, I see how their community becomes larger. I hope that they will not instantly finish because I want to buy AALT token. But I think it will gonna be the end of their sales because Arizn has potential. Hey guys! Please reserve my investment here because my money will come on mid-September and I will invest here when I got it.

Khayem

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:37:05 PM by Khayem

Based on their video;

Yes,  I believe so.At the start of this project, having those large number of potential backers and having Arizn in 9 countries implies of its big potential to make this project successful.Crowdfunding built with Blockchain technology is helping Arizn platform greatly to gain the trust  of founder and backers because of its  security and transparency and accountability.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

The problem to crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns, if founder are lack of confidence, but conclusion is severe lack of transparency and accountability, stewardship to needs  improve and stream of funding at unifield focal point, but we have a good news to all kind of this problem, because  through arizn crowdfunding is one of the main solution to our problem because crowdfunding is needs blockchain technology, due to is complete and transparency.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

The problem to crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns, if founder are lack of confidence, but conclusion is severe lack of transparency and accountability, stewardship to needs  improve and stream of funding at unifield focal point, but we have a good news to all kind of this problem, because  through arizn crowdfunding is one of the main solution to our problem because crowdfunding is needs blockchain technology, due to is complete and transparency.

It's true  that Arizn is one of  them to make solution because using smart contract its prove to range of products that offer a stake, equity,asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign on our platform,This means that founders, start-ups and existing businesses can tokenise  their crowdfunding and create an attractive and liquid offering for potential backers that's why Arizn is have also 11 backers deal for them.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

A worthy footnote. The Arizn platform is web and app based.
So the services and products are available to anyone anywhere with an internet connection.
So we can send online transaction, How about Offline transaction like Ethereum? are they going to  include that?
Yes it's a web and app based willing to try some soon.
I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Doubting and being questionable is a good point to improve the project. We must accept and adopt change to improve our work.
Michael Jordan missed so much shot on basketball but he accepts that and improve that’s why he was great right now.
You have some point, Remember we are on infancy age and blockchain is evolving also. It's going to be a worth to wait situation after how many days of waiting, They will release their final Whitepaper to sustain the project in the future.

Yes, I agree. Doubts and  questions will be helpful in improving Arizn's project. As Arizn traverse their journey on this project, let's keep watch on the updates or  progress of it.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Based on their video;

9 countries to start? Oh man, that's a good number for me. I think they really have a good reputation and many have trusted their investment to them.
Considering the fact the Arizn already have $2M Private Sale Sold Out, I think they will probably.

Definitely this project gave a big change on the life of people who will engage to the said project, the $2M is a big money to reach in their private sale, and thinking that this project is very interested to the investors that this will become successful.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

For a prohect whose private sale has gotten sold out, a rating of 4.3 doesn't fit or is quite disappointing because some projects out there that haven't had the same success at their early start still had great ratings. But yeah, a not so good rating is not the end of the world. It depends on us if we really like the project, we really need to support it and contribute.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

for those who dont have any idea of what crowdfunding is let me enlighten you.

crowdfunding is a combination of microfinancing and crowdsourcing. The result, individuals come together to help support projects and companies across the world. These people front the money in the start-up of a small business, either as a gift or with an expected reward or return.
Ya. Individuals come together to support the project for common goal. If they’ve invested in the project, it is a much that they also need to support the promotion of their ICO so, when the ICO succeeds all of them benefit from the project as well as the implementatios.

The Arizn project is very interested and worth to try because of the big money that they will produce through blockchain technology, the crowdfunding is a big chance to make and earn crypto currency with the help of investors to make it posible, hope for the success of the ICO sale.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

For a prohect whose private sale has gotten sold out, a rating of 4.3 doesn't fit or is quite disappointing because some projects out there that haven't had the same success at their early start still had great ratings. But yeah, a not so good rating is not the end of the world. It depends on us if we really like the project, we really need to support it and contribute.

Yup. The ratings are only ratings because at the end of the day, what the developers do and how hard they work will be the one that will determine the success of this project: on how they face every adversity that comes in the way of the project and how they handle each supporter and get partners. Ratings can change, but quality of a developing team is hard to find just like what this project has.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Yup. The ratings are only ratings because at the end of the day, what the developers do and how hard they work will be the one that will determine the success of this project: on how they face every adversity that comes in the way of the project and how they handle each supporter and get partners. Ratings can change, but quality of a developing team is hard to find just like what this project has.
I highly agree that ratings can change anytime depending on what is the current situation about a certain project, and it doesn't mean that it will end up there and just surrender its existence. Most probably there could be some changes als9 because of ratings but we all knew that they will work hard to which specific area they are weak in order to change the next rating percentage.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Based on their video;

9 countries to start? Oh man, that's a good number for me. I think they really have a good reputation and many have trusted their investment to them.
Considering the fact the Arizn already have $2M Private Sale Sold Out, I think they will probably.

Definitely this project gave a big change on the life of people who will engage to the said project, the $2M is a big money to reach in their private sale, and thinking that this project is very interested to the investors that this will become successful.
surely $2m is a huge amount to start with, and it is also shicking that it is only from the presale. there coukd be changes also in the main sale but hopefully it wouldn't be bad, seeing the great achievement of this project makes me think on how big it will be in the next couple of years that will pass.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

2 Million in private sales is very rare nowadays specially people rather investors are very sensitive in choosing in terms of projects.
This was a good start for this project. Hope that this project will run smooth unlike others.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: