Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinner86

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

Crowdfunding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
Well, the way Crowdfunding is all about it because of its expertise in working or helping small or large businesses, so I do not think it's surprising to achieve its success in the future because of its beautiful idea, and it's not surprising which has a lot to do with its project.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?
They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.
Exactly. Nowadays it is already difficult to identify which project is legit and which one is not. Sometimes the projects is very attractive with the team very active in promoting their ICO but the truth is it is only the ICO they want and there is no real project to be done. A lot of clever scammers are everywhere they need to be careful.
Agree. There are too many flowery whitepaper presenting the concept of their projects but in reality they are not mean to be implemented. They are just baits to catch investors. Cant still get over of my experience being scammed.
Same here.Not a pleasant experience to get scammed by those heartless and selfish project developers.I hope
Arizn would somehow tell how they would go about checking the legitimacy or genuiness of the project and its
developer so the crowdfunder will not be scammmed and lost their investment.
This is quite true. I've heard from my friends that some projects are really just scam. The people who are doing this are the same people who have been reported previously. They are actually expert on this and it takes time before they get caught by the people in this forum. Well with the Transparency that ARIZN offers I hope this can be avoided.
I agree with all of your statements about the project which are a scam, But it doesn't end there, we need to be very cautious. Scammers are part of our life in all aspects, what we need to do is to be very smart and inquisitive. ARIZN will help us identify those legit projects and we are really thankful about that.
Lack of transparency and zero protection for the investors make it the perfect ground for scammers and speculators.If we just focus on tokenize crowdfunding like arizn, we have the transparency, immutability and safety of a Blockchain managed asset and the possibility to have the asset traded on multiple exchanges.
Scammers are getting smarter.and believe it or not today’s fraudsters can fool even the most “woke” among us.as amazing as crowdfunding is for helping new technology, design and creative projects secure financing and see the light of day, there are also some ugly aspects to the industry.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.

can following the instinct be trusted? Shocked I do not think so
if you don't want to take risks, it's better to learn about the project before investing

That's true, read more information regarding about the project you really wanted to invest and make sure that you are updated on every progress they have made for you to know if the project is still following on what their platform main goal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

Arizn's Crowdfunding is really special.
they already have their soft cap reached.
and there are many days to go until this one finished.
i am seeing a great future with them.
The Arizn Crowdfunding project has a potential to become successful and useful in the near future, I am not totally against this project, but a lot of compliments here regarding about scams in crowdfunding. Let's just hope this project is not one of the other platforms.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Investing is essential to good money management because it ensures both present and future financial security.

Not only do you end up with more money in the bank, you end up with another income stream.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

Investing is essential to good money management because it ensures both present and future financial security.

Not only do you end up with more money in the bank, you end up with another income stream.

Buying Arizn token effectively gives you a diversified portfolio.
This is such a good project, as you are dependent on the success of investments
Investing is the only way to achieve both growing wealth and passive income.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding will surely gives you great income because i am sure thatvthis project will become successful. Investing your money in Arizn will not only give you a financial security and income but it could also help you to boost your trust in different project that is worthy like Arizn.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Yes investing means to make more money if the project where you put your investment will success. But if not your investment will turn into losses. Arizn based on their project information given on their white paper i think there is a great assurance that this Crowdfunding project will become successful and those who invest on it will surely gain profit.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.

can following the instinct be trusted? Shocked I do not think so
if you don't want to take risks, it's better to learn about the project before investing

Sometimes it does help sometimes not. Funny but you are right. If you want to be sure though there is really no 100% sure project but better study them first before trusting. So better scrutinize their whitepaper, the people behind the project and the possibility of the project.

Of course knowledge is better than self insticnt. Knowledge will direct you in the right path while self insticnt sometimes will lead you to losses of your investment.Before investing it is much better if you study the project very well. In that way you can tell even to yourself that the project is trusted or not,if the project will become successful or not. Just like Arizn Crowdfunding if you just look at the name Arizn without knowing about theirs project and even studying their whitepaper you will not be sure if your investment on this project will give you profit because you doesn't know at first what this project all about.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

You are right, investment is not charitable work to anyone.
investors are expecting a great return from its money.
Arizn can make a huge sales from investor by securing the token slot in the exchange less than a month after ICO.
Yes if they will announce that plan and the specific exchange in the near future will be a good step forward.

This team "ARIZN" has no product to offer but a service.
it would be great if they will publish their exchange plans.
well, it might be listed as early as they can. why did i say that?
on their whitepaper, they are into buying back 20% of supply to make the price go high in short time.
this is a good security for every investors.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Arizn can make a huge sales from investor by securing the token slot in the exchange less than a month after ICO.
Yes if they will announce that plan and the specific exchange in the near future will be a good step forward.

on their whitepaper, they are into buying back 20% of supply to make the price go high in short time.

three comments with 3 great idea, nice to you guys coming up in this idea.
well if they will manage to make a place at least in Cryptopia or other average volume exchange will be a good start.
having Binance or Kucoin at next exchange will be the best stones to use in stepping up.
i am having more interest about this project.
no product just services but great potential is waiting for investors.

This gives me a light from the project and its team.
i am looking on their website and whitepaper but i can't find it now.
their telegram is good and announces some updates about this.
i will review everything once up and might consider this on my portfolio.
if everything i read on this will be in line for sure,
i will be reconsidered to sell some of my holdings and put most of i have here...
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

three comments with 3 great idea, nice to you guys coming up in this idea.
well if they will manage to make a place at least in Cryptopia or other average volume exchange will be a good start.
having Binance or Kucoin at next exchange will be the best stones to use in stepping up.
i am having more interest about this project.
no product just services but great potential is waiting for investors.

This gives me a light from the project and its team.
i am looking on their website and whitepaper but i can't find it now.
their telegram is good and announces some updates about this.
i will review everything once up and might consider this on my portfolio.
if everything i read on this will be in line for sure,
i will be reconsidered to sell some of my holdings and put most of i have here...

Well done!!!
Every investors are looking forward for the better future.
If this will be considered done from the team.
people will come and take the opportunity to be part of this big profit.
and i will not let myself to be not in the list.
Donya.loids

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

The website and all functions are down, even their whitepaper cannot be seen...

The team is working hard for this and a promise to be up by Monday with new listing of alts...
i hope it will be the best from them. i am so exited for that day, i am sure that will pull more investors closer to them.

i want to see a hardcap,SOON!!!
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Quote from: AALT
Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
As far as I know, the team is busy in upgrading their system. It takes 5 more days before they set up their update and normal token sale will goes on. As of now, the team is busy in welcoming the millions of new members who want to participate with 2.2Bln campaign of Arizn. This is really great! I think I will gonna hold on my AALT token someday till it reach 1 dollar per token.
I hope they'll only upgrade their system for a couple of days and will come back soon, many are waiting for this platform to give all the recent updates especially those thousands of investors who wants to participate and invest with Arizn...

I hope so. Well, the admin told us that they will work with that problem efficiently. For sure, they will do that because they matter every investors that will look at their site. As of now, we should wait them for the update and days will go, it will come back again from normal. Website is an assurance that the project is running and we, as an investor look always at it.
Definitely! when website turns down, many investors panic well because they knew that when it goes wrong, devs run their money. I am also like that specially if I lend a huge capital but I always check before I conclude so that I can avoid FUDding in the telegram. I believe that they will do it as fast as they could be.
That's true and from the part of investors this thing is really scary, but if they will consider the reason why Arizn need to do it because its necessary also for the best interest of this project and for all people who invested in... For sure arizn team already contacted all their investors before they'd execute those plans...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I don't know how would Arizn do it to prevent such scams on their platform.But I believe, cases like scams
have also been considered by Arizn team to protect not only themselves but also everyone who will invest and
back up those projects in their platform. Their reputation has been established to not be very careful in
letting anything or anyone destroy it.

Yes if that's what they need to do to avoid the risk from any scams, and for safety of everyone who backed up this project... We all know that investor is the life line of any project, some of them can't afford to lose a lot of their investment that's why they become meticulous in every project they want to be part of...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Quote from: AALT
Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
As far as I know, the team is busy in upgrading their system. It takes 5 more days before they set up their update and normal token sale will goes on. As of now, the team is busy in welcoming the millions of new members who want to participate with 2.2Bln campaign of Arizn. This is really great! I think I will gonna hold on my AALT token someday till it reach 1 dollar per token.
I hope they'll only upgrade their system for a couple of days and will come back soon, many are waiting for this platform to give all the recent updates especially those thousands of investors who wants to participate and invest with Arizn...

I hope so. Well, the admin told us that they will work with that problem efficiently. For sure, they will do that because they matter every investors that will look at their site. As of now, we should wait them for the update and days will go, it will come back again from normal. Website is an assurance that the project is running and we, as an investor look always at it.
Definitely! when website turns down, many investors panic well because they knew that when it goes wrong, devs run their money. I am also like that specially if I lend a huge capital but I always check before I conclude so that I can avoid FUDding in the telegram. I believe that they will do it as fast as they could be.
That's true and from the part of investors this thing is really scary, but if they will consider the reason why Arizn need to do it because its necessary also for the best interest of this project and for all people who invested in... For sure arizn team already contacted all their investors before they'd execute those plans...
First thing first, they should do that before doing anything regards the progress of their project. We all know that investors are important to all developer and its project, that's why they need to inform them first before changing their original plan...
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Thanks for this definition of investing but in current scenario it's not working according to our expectation. People should learn the risks which come with any investment even into very big project too. We must follow the golden rule always invest that what we can afford to lose. Sometimes we see very unexpected results with our investment.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.
It will become more functional if new ICO will enter in Arizn. Aside from that, investors can assure also that they are more safe in investing in the project that used arizn. I just don't know if the new ICO will be used AALT token also as their token or they can make their own new coin? This project have the potential to grow someday. I hope that the development will take place before their ICO end.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: