Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:10:33 AM

I really want to know more about C.R.IS.PS as people like me don't have much in savings or a pension plan so I want to read up more about it tonight. Also a friend of mine and fellow Team Player in QBK has opened a pool for mining DNOTES too..So I am mining there from today as well.  www.btcpool.club This is the pool maybe you can add it to your OP?  Smiley.

Thank you qiwoman! Added to the OP.

Yeap the pool is paying me nicely and consistently and the fees are low too. Also we are currently mining DNOTES as a store of value backing our coin as well.  Smiley Where can I find the C.R.I.S.P.S Info? I want to do another blog post for DNOTES and was telling a few more peeps about it today potential investors. One is also making an asset backed coin and I told him back it up with DNOTES lol and another was asking for a stable coin on POLO trollbox. I told him the most stable coin I have seen since I joined Crypto is DNOTES. No doubt about that. Now that I moved country and want to start accumulating some good coins again, DNOTES is my long time favorite for long term and as a pension - asset coin. For non good day traders especially DNOTES is the best investment by far.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:35:55 PM

I really want to know more about C.R.IS.PS as people like me don't have much in savings or a pension plan so I want to read up more about it tonight. Also a friend of mine and fellow Team Player in QBK has opened a pool for mining DNOTES too..So I am mining there from today as well.  www.btcpool.club This is the pool maybe you can add it to your OP?  Smiley.

Yeap the pool is paying me nicely and consistently and the fees are low too. Also we are currently mining DNOTES as a store of value backing our coin as well.  Smiley Where can I find the C.R.I.S.P.S Info? I want to do another blog post for DNOTES and was telling a few more peeps about it today potential investors. One is also making an asset backed coin and I told him back it up with DNOTES lol and another was asking for a stable coin on POLO trollbox. I told him the most stable coin I have seen since I joined Crypto is DNOTES. No doubt about that. Now that I moved country and want to start accumulating some good coins again, DNOTES is my long time favorite for long term and as a pension - asset coin. For non good day traders especially DNOTES is the best investment by far.

Thanks for your confidence in DNotes. Coming from someone like you who have known and supported DNotes from day one is quite meaningful. Most of all, you are one of the nicest persons in our industry, trying to give many of our industry peers a fair chance to be successful. I respect that very much.

DNotes shares that philosophy in someway. We are committed to give as many people as possible a chance to share the success of DNotes, including many who are less fortunate financially. We have been working hard on CR.I.S.Ps. and DNotesVault with a plan to launch them early next month with a full press release. CR.I.S.P. for Kids has been tested on a small scale, and will be the first family of CR.I.S.Ps. to be officially announced. The following post is our 1st draft on CR.I.S.P. for Kids as it appears on DNotesVault.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:45:45 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 03:26:22 PM by DNotes

I really want to know more about C.R.IS.PS as people like me don't have much in savings or a pension plan so I want to read up more about it tonight. Also a friend of mine and fellow Team Player in QBK has opened a pool for mining DNOTES too..So I am mining there from today as well.  www.btcpool.club This is the pool maybe you can add it to your OP?  Smiley.

Yeap the pool is paying me nicely and consistently and the fees are low too. Also we are currently mining DNOTES as a store of value backing our coin as well.  Smiley Where can I find the C.R.I.S.P.S Info? I want to do another blog post for DNOTES and was telling a few more peeps about it today potential investors. One is also making an asset backed coin and I told him back it up with DNOTES lol and another was asking for a stable coin on POLO trollbox. I told him the most stable coin I have seen since I joined Crypto is DNOTES. No doubt about that. Now that I moved country and want to start accumulating some good coins again, DNOTES is my long time favorite for long term and as a pension - asset coin. For non good day traders especially DNOTES is the best investment by far.

Thanks for your confidence in DNotes. Coming from someone like you who have known and supported DNotes from day one is quite meaningful. Most of all, you are one of the nicest persons in our industry, trying to give many of our industry peers a fair chance to be successful. I respect that very much.

DNotes shares that philosophy in someway. We are committed to give as many people as possible a chance to share the success of DNotes, including many who are less fortunate financially. We have been working hard on CR.I.S.Ps. and DNotesVault with a plan to launch them early next month with a full press release. CR.I.S.P. for Kids has been tested on a small scale, and will be the first family of CR.I.S.Ps. to be officially announced. The following post is our 1st draft on CR.I.S.P. for Kids as it appears on DNotesVault.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:36:14 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 04:16:40 PM by Chase

[/quote]

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This looks fantastic and what a great accomplishment for DNotes & CryptoMoms!!!

Smiley  Wink  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:54:50 AM

im stocked on the dnotes vault! i always owned the most in dnotes and was afraid of having to much of one coin. so now im working on doubing up. cant wait for the vault! glad to hear all the good news. also dnotes is number 47!!! on the Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations website

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:20:29 AM

I really want to know more about C.R.IS.PS as people like me don't have much in savings or a pension plan so I want to read up more about it tonight. Also a friend of mine and fellow Team Player in QBK has opened a pool for mining DNOTES too..So I am mining there from today as well.  www.btcpool.club This is the pool maybe you can add it to your OP?  Smiley.

Yeap the pool is paying me nicely and consistently and the fees are low too. Also we are currently mining DNOTES as a store of value backing our coin as well.  Smiley Where can I find the C.R.I.S.P.S Info? I want to do another blog post for DNOTES and was telling a few more peeps about it today potential investors. One is also making an asset backed coin and I told him back it up with DNOTES lol and another was asking for a stable coin on POLO trollbox. I told him the most stable coin I have seen since I joined Crypto is DNOTES. No doubt about that. Now that I moved country and want to start accumulating some good coins again, DNOTES is my long time favorite for long term and as a pension - asset coin. For non good day traders especially DNOTES is the best investment by far.

WOW this is great news. My KID is now 19 a adult so is it too late for him? Thank you also for the news about C.RI.S.P.S ..and my mining continues.. I tell peeps about DNOTES in the trollbox on POLO too, strange that many haven't seen it's merits yet ..so always good to spread the word out. Also what will the Vault be about and what will it offer? I am interested in that too. Is it like a place we store the coins so they don't get spent?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:02:13 PM

WOW this is great news. My KID is now 19 a adult so is it too late for him? Thank you also for the news about C.RI.S.P.S ..and my mining continues.. I tell peeps about DNOTES in the trollbox on POLO too, strange that many haven't seen it's merits yet ..so always good to spread the word out. Also what will the Vault be about and what will it offer? I am interested in that too. Is it like a place we store the coins so they don't get spent?

CR.I.S.P. for Kids are for new born to age 20. Your 19 kid is qualified. Anyone can sign up for a DNotesVault account. Based on needs and interest level, we will focus our promotion and extra efforts on certain groups, such as students, retirement and charities.

DNotesVault, being feature rich with 100% fund security guarantee, will open many possibilities. For example, our community can easily start their own savings plans or their own family foundation with an option to release a specified amount to an address at predetermined intervals. A church or any organization can start a saving plan for their members, with individual accounts. Each member can pledge to donate certain amount and released over a period of time. The possibilities are endless. The following post (1st draft, subject to change) will give you a better idea on our mission statement.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:10:01 PM

CR.I.S.P. for Kids are for new born to age 20. Your 19 kid is qualified. Anyone can sign up for a DNotesVault account. Based on needs and interest level, we will focus our promotion and extra efforts on certain groups, such as students, retirement and charities.

DNotesVault, being feature rich with 100% fund security guarantee, will open many possibilities. For example, our community can easily start their own savings plans or their own family foundation with an option to release a specified amount to an address at predetermined intervals. A church or any organization can start a saving plan for their members, with individual accounts. Each member can pledge to donate certain amount and released over a period of time. The possibilities are endless. The following post (1st draft, subject to change) will give you a better idea on our mission statement.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:44:28 PM

WOW this is so cool. He will be 20 in next June so if I can open him an account before he is 20 will be awesome. Also the vault idea I think is brilliant, it is JUST what we need in the Crypto Industry..some solid coin that will last and be a currency, a savings plan and a hedge against inflation. I find DNOTES the easiest coin to trade and also I am halfway finished through my first personal mining cycle so looks like it is still very profitable to mine and save.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:45:19 AM

WOW this is so cool. He will be 20 in next June so if I can open him an account before he is 20 will be awesome. Also the vault idea I think is brilliant, it is JUST what we need in the Crypto Industry..some solid coin that will last and be a currency, a savings plan and a hedge against inflation. I find DNOTES the easiest coin to trade and also I am halfway finished through my first personal mining cycle so looks like it is still very profitable to mine and save.

Looks good to me. I think the vault and crisps are a smart move for Dnotes.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:41:40 AM

Yeap it dnotes Note being a long term keeper, store of wealth as opposed to all the pump and dump going on. I ranked up my mining today on my Friend's Pool because I want to accumulate more and trade them daily to grow even more. That way I will start a C.R.I.S.PS Account for my Son then a vault one for us Oldeis lol. Where pensions are eroding like we for example don't have any NOTES are going to be able to fill a gap in the market for these kind of financial products.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:01:44 PM

Really good news online wallet vault for Dnotes! and the CRISP plans so good too.

Yeah dev and staff demostrate with his work where going since early beggining.

have 100% confidence from crew!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:18:05 PM

Let me use two words to describe the State of our Industry; “Confusing” and “Depressing” That is not helpful for mass consumer and merchant adoption. Can we keep it simple stupid? Perhaps, we need a little more than that. Sustainable trust and earnest commitment NOT to take advantage of others who trust and invest in your currency will go a long way.

It’s depressing to loose BTC and DNotes at Mintpal and most likely having to buy them back with hard earned money. It doesn’t help to see my only other crypto investment, XCurrency, loosing 60% of its value in two weeks. I am still convinced that XCurrency has the most solid technologies among altcoins. However, trying to impress investors with too much in a short period of time can be counter productive, as proven to be the case with XC.

DNotes will stay the course to be the trustworthy digital currency of the future with lasting value. We will keep it simple and easy to understand. With DNotesVault to be available soon, you will have a safe place to easily store your extra DNotes. Our family of CR.I.S.Ps. will provide a convenience and secure place for many to accumulate and save DNotes for potential high returns. Our commitment is to continue to build fundamental value to justify the increasing value of DNotes overtime.

DNotes will survive the test of time and become the trusted digital currency that is as good or better than money. Time will demonstrate that DNotes is a great store of value, making it the preferred savings for any balanced portfolio. That is the vehicle for mass merchant adoption.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:36:51 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 07:55:21 PM by Dyna

Here are some interesting views from a political candidate.  Will Hammer stated “I see cryptocurrency as being the replacement and end of our current monetary system. I do not like the idea of fiat currency and non-transparent quasi government organizations controlling our currency.”

If he is correct that cryptocurrency will be a replacement to fiat currency, I would add that it is not likely to happen in the foreseeable future; perhaps, the next generation. If digital currency would only supplement 10% of fiat currency over the next ten years, the few surviving cryptocurrencies will have a total market cap in access of $1 trillion verses $5+ billion today. It’s a reasonable to bet that DNotes will be among the few survivors with huge potential returns over the long term. Hence, CR.I.S.Ps. will likely end up to be one of the most significant contributions to the success of DNotes.

There was approximately $1.29 trillion (USD) in circulation as of October 1, 2014, of which $1.25 trillion was in Federal Reserve notes. http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12773.htm

On a worldwide bases, including “only physical money, paper bills and metal coins that constitute currency. That figure is around 5 trillion dollars”. Expanding to include “ all the physical money, plus quickly accessed money like that in checking accounts, and comes in at $25 trillion.”
http://gizmodo.com/5995301/how-much-money-is-there-on-earth

Bitcoin: US’ Next Unwinnable War? (Op-Ed)
by Will Hammer @ 2014-10-21 09:10 AM

Will Hammer is the Libertarian Party candidate for the 6th Congressional district in Virginia. He is currently running against an 11 term incumbent Republican with no Democrat in the race. Will hopes to bring another voice to the discussions in Washington and represent the ever growing group of Americans identifying as independents as well as the views of the growing Bitcoin community. “The only special interest Will will serve is you, the individual,” reads Will’s official website.

Ever since I first heard about cryptocurrencies, I have been an enthusiast. I loved the possibilities that this digital non-fiat currency had and wanted to be a part of what I viewed, and still view, as the future of currency. I got a desktop wallet, then a mobile wallet; started to buy cryptocurrencies; read r/bitcoin and other Bitcoin media; and finally even bought two block erupter cubes to mine my own Bitcoin.

Even though I had hesitated in getting Bitcoin when it was at US$15-20, I was still happy with buying it at the current levels of US$4-700 as theoretically it can go to the moon. I didn’t make a profit with my own mining rigs, as the difficulty increased drastically essentially right after I bought them, but I still had a lot of fun with it and felt I had helped the blockchain and gotten more involved in something in which I truly believed.

Of course, the more I got involved with Bitcoin, the more I realized there were many untapped possibilities. Not only is it the future of currency, but also the future of payment systems and even contracts. And over the last year or two, we have seen more advancement in Bitcoin implementation and technology. It has been a beautiful experience being a part of and watching this organic technology blossom and become viable.

“I do not like the idea of fiat currency and non-transparent quasi government organizations controlling our currency.” -Will Hammer
I see cryptocurrency as being the replacement and end of our current monetary system. I do not like the idea of fiat currency and non-transparent quasi government organizations controlling our currency. This is what initially drew me to Bitcoin: the possibility of a non-fiat and transparent currency.

There would be no need to audit the Fed, you could just check the blockchain and see all transactions and know that there was no money being printed, or rather zeros added to accounts. Whereas the government may like the idea of their currency not being able to be counterfeited with this technology, they will not like the idea of a non-limitless bank account. With this digital currency becoming viable and more popular by the day, it did not go unnoticed by the Federal government. Whatever your political or non-political leanings may be, everyone knows the government loves to get their hands on any and all emerging markets.

As it has been said, you may not have an interest in government but the government has an interest in you. And even though Bitcoin and the blockchain itself cannot be regulated, the government will try its hardest to do so. This is apparent from the short time that Bitcoin has been in the purview of the Federal government. The IRS hasdeemed Bitcoin as property. This means that every BTC transaction would be subject to capital gains tax. Not only transactions, but mining activity is subject to taxation as well.

“I am not really sure how they plan to enforce [regulations], but they will try (and fail).”
-Will Hammer

The bitcoins you mine are taxable as income in accordance to the market value of Bitcoin on the given day that you mined said bitcoin. I am not really sure how they plan to enforce that, but they will try (and fail). And of course, the FEC finally ruled earlier this year that you can accept Bitcoin donations in a political campaign. But, you must convert to USD before you transfer to an official campaign account and you are limited to receiving US$100 from each person, just like cash donations. I, of course, jumped on this announcement and have beenaccepting Bitcoin essentially since I started my campaign in May.

The only real regulation that the government can put onto the Bitcoin community is on companies that act as exchanges and provide other services involving Bitcoin. So, we must protect this emerging market. If we do not, the innovation boom we have seen over the last year will not continue, and the implementation of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into our everyday lives will plateau, and possibly stop.

We need to elect people that understand and will protect the flourishing Bitcoin market and keep it out of the reach of the Federal government’s omnipotent tentacles and omniscient bureaucrats. Bitcoin itself will survive no matter what the government may try.
If elected, I will champion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, fighting to keep it out of the regulatory reach of the Federal government. The internet and cryptocurrencies are some of the last frontiers of freedom, and we need to ensure that they stay those bright beacons of our remaining freedom.

For more information and to donate BTC to Will Hammer’s campaign, go here.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

Let me use two words to describe the State of our Industry; “Confusing” and “Depressing” That is not helpful for mass consumer and merchant adoption. Can we keep it simple stupid? Perhaps, we need a little more than that. Sustainable trust and earnest commitment NOT to take advantage of others who trust and invest in your currency will go a long way.

It’s depressing to loose BTC and DNotes at Mintpal and most likely having to buy them back with hard earned money. It doesn’t help to see my only other crypto investment, XCurrency, loosing 60% of its value in two weeks. I am still convinced that XCurrency has the most solid technologies among altcoins. However, trying to impress investors with too much in a short period of time can be counter productive, as proven to be the case with XC.

DNotes will stay the course to be the trustworthy digital currency of the future with lasting value. We will keep it simple and easy to understand. With DNotesVault to be available soon, you will have a safe place to easily store your extra DNotes. Our family of CR.I.S.Ps. will provide a convenience and secure place for many to accumulate and save DNotes for potential high returns. Our commitment is to continue to build fundamental value to justify the increasing value of DNotes overtime.

DNotes will survive the test of time and become the trusted digital currency that is as good or better than money. Time will demonstrate that DNotes is a great store of value, making it the preferred savings for any balanced portfolio. That is the vehicle for mass merchant adoption.

Trust is a fragile thing.
Easy to break,
Easy to lose,
and very hard
to get back.
-unknown author-

We should never underestimate what being trustworthy can do for DNotes.  Acting with character and integrity will instill confidence and create loyalty with the stakeholders.  It has been said that one of the best ways to learn something new is to liken it to something you already know.  The majority of people may not understand cryptocurrency or the associated technology, but they do understand:
  - how hard it is to save for their retirement or their kid's education
  - not having enough money for a house down-payment, a new car, etc.  Some struggle just for the basic necessities.
  - the importance of keeping their hard earned money safe
  - the need for trust

DNotesVault will help people feel comfortable and secure in investing in DNotes.  CryptoMoms will give them a trusted and friendly place to learn.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:43:28 AM

Easy to break,
Easy to lose,
and very hard
to get back.
-unknown author-

We should never underestimate what being trustworthy can do for DNotes.  Acting with character and integrity will instill confidence and create loyalty with the stakeholders.  It has been said that one of the best ways to learn something new is to liken it to something you already know.  The majority of people may not understand cryptocurrency or the associated technology, but they do understand:
  - not having enough money for a house down-payment, a new car, etc.  Some struggle just for the basic necessities.
  - the need for trust

DNotesVault will help people feel comfortable and secure in investing in DNotes.  CryptoMoms will give them a trusted and friendly place to learn.

I agree entirely with the above. I see Crypto Currency as the future towards a more resource based Economic System and if everyone in crypto got at least another 5-10 people to look and invest in crypto then it would snowball. I am also trying to educate people through our fledgling altcoin that bagholding coins for the future is an option to pump and dump and to grow a long term store of value. DNOTES has the right formula for success and if I can in any way help I sure will. Blog post for DNOTES developments coming up tomorrow. I am talking to a lot of friends about DNOTES and when my Parents come back from the U.K I will discuss more seriously with them about investing a bit of their pension into DNOTES as a store of security.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:50:42 PM

Easy to break,
Easy to lose,
and very hard
to get back.
-unknown author-

- the need for trust

I agree entirely with the above. I see Crypto Currency as the future towards a more resource based Economic System and if everyone in crypto got at least another 5-10 people to look and invest in crypto then it would snowball. I am also trying to educate people through our fledgling altcoin that bagholding coins for the future is an option to pump and dump and to grow a long term store of value. DNOTES has the right formula for success and if I can in any way help I sure will. Blog post for DNOTES developments coming up tomorrow. I am talking to a lot of friends about DNOTES and when my Parents come back from the U.K I will discuss more seriously with them about investing a bit of their pension into DNOTES as a store of security.

There are a lot of great things going on in the crypto space and Bitcoin has been doing an excellent job improving the technology itself and attracting very broad support worldwide, contributing to the ecosystem. There isn’t a day that has gone by, recently, without some new addition or program showing up somewhere in the world. That itself is very impressive, suggesting widespread interest and support. Furthermore, the amount of investment from the venture capital space has been increasing rapidly, and in sizable amount ($10 to $50 million) suggesting that high net-worth and professional investors are actively participating.

As always, my business philosophy is to recognize and appreciate the strength of the industry and those who have worked hard in contributing to its success. Having said that, it is objective to recognize its weaknesses, in the current environment, that is filled with much confusion, mistrust, and disappointment.

DNotes’ team strongly believe that few people outside of our industry are interested in the complexities of technology, which often lead to delayed adoption and interest to invest. We believe that DNotesVault and CR.I.S.Ps will go a long way to encourage and assist many to feel comfortable and secure in the cryptocurrency world.
ASchmitt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

DNotes’ team strongly believe that few people outside of our industry are interested in the complexities of technology, which often lead to delayed adoption and interest to invest. We believe that DNotesVault and CR.I.S.Ps will go a long way to encourage and assist many to feel comfortable and secure in the cryptocurrency world.

I'm glad your taking this approach. By my standards it was far to complicated to figure out how to get to a point where I can buy and save my coins. Your cryptomoms site helped me out a lot. For anyone else who may be reading and needs similar help, check this link http://cryptomoms.com/start-here.html. I also figured out how to buy bitcoin on the forum, sorry I dont have the link for that one.

*edit* here is the other link http://cryptomoms.com/forum/all-things-bitcoin/22/get-ready-to-start-buying-bitcoin/11/
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

I'm glad your taking this approach. By my standards it was far to complicated to figure out how to get to a point where I can buy and save my coins. Your cryptomoms site helped me out a lot. For anyone else who may be reading and needs similar help, check this link http://cryptomoms.com/start-here.html. I also figured out how to buy bitcoin on the forum, sorry I dont have the link for that one.

*edit* here is the other link http://cryptomoms.com/forum/all-things-bitcoin/22/get-ready-to-start-buying-bitcoin/11/

It aint easy regardless of your technical ability or background. Making it easier for the general population to own crytpocurrency will take DNotes very far.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:43:36 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:04:16 AM by CryptoBroker79

It aint easy regardless of your technical ability or background. Making it easier for the general population to own crytpocurrency will take DNotes very far.

You're right, when I first decided to purchase Bitcoin it took over a week just to figure out how to buy it. Then I needed to find someone on localbitcoins.com who was selling some within a few hours drive, which took days. Finally when I had found a buyer, we met in a shady back alley, and needless to say I was terrified. I didn't know if he was going rob me, try to sell me drugs, or harvest my organs. It turns out this guy was pretty cool, he taught me a bit about Bitcoin, and how to safely store my coins. But my point here is, the cryptocurrency world is so new and unkown that it's scary to people. It'd be nice to take some of the fear that I experienced out of it for everyone else.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: