Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:29:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

https://note.charityminingpools.com/index.php
Pool payouts stuck anyone out there to help?Huh

Just received word from Charity Mining Pools, it was a stuck Cron job that they were able to resolve and normal payouts will continue.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:09:59 AM

PAYOUTS STUCK ON CHARITY MINING POOL DNOTES?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh PLEASE FIX AND WHO DO I CONTACT FOR HELP??? GETTING READY TO GO TO ANOTHER POOL> PLEASE RESPOND

https://note.charityminingpools.com/index.php

Pool payouts stuck anyone out there to help?Huh

My apologizes guys, the Payout Cron stopped running last night and as a result all payouts got backlogged until the issue was resolved this morning.  No payouts were lost and all have been successfully processed.  All mining during this period was still functional and all blocks found were accounted for, it was simply a backlog of payouts that could not process until the cron issue was resolved this morning.

My apologizes for the inconvenience and we hope that you will all continue to mine with us.

btw, will be getting the support center back up and running tonight for all pools so that you can contact us from the pool and open tickets for any issues.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

Very good news. =D

I hope it was *NOT* too difficult to fix...

heh ;-)

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
Backlash

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

I don't know if it has already been suggested, but I told AGX.io that they should add DNotes to their trading site:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474.msg6368076#msg6368076
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

I feel like starting a great buy wall of DNotes anyone wanna add some bricks?

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:09:02 PM

If everyone thinks it's a good idea, I'm in. 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Tofer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:00:04 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:26:07 PM by Tofer

If everyone thinks it's a good idea, I'm in.  
I'm using allcoin  And am going to start it at 116 and see what happens after a day or two.
Kind of annoying that coinwarz gives such a low profitability for mining based on a 50 sat price when not very many have sold for that much.
If you go off the avg between allcoin and polinex (about 150) its almost if not the most profitable if the dif is correct

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

It does appear that mine and dump has been a challenge.  Since we do not support pumping DNotes to attract higher bids, DNotes is under valued, just by the fact that it is adding significant asset value, such the launching of Cryptomoms.com while the price of DNotes has gone lower instead of higher. My view is that our industry is conditioned to be attracted to highly speculative trading verse value investment for the longer term. In short, DNotes is not an "exciting" currency for speculative trading.

DNotes supporters should read my blog "Taking Crypto Currency to the Next Level" carefully. Making every effort to build a solid foundation at this formative stage is of criticle importance for any crypto currency to become main stream. Unless a given digital currency can serve well as a trading vehicle, medium of exchange, and store of value, it will not become a main stream crypto currency. However, the currency that can earn a passing grade in all areas will be extremely well rewarded and become the digital currency of choice.  DNotes is setting the bar very high, making the barrier or cost of entry to participate in the crypto currency world substantially more difficult.

No matter how confident we are, investment always comes with certain risks, potentially loosing everything you invested, especially in crypto currencies. For this very reason, I would not encourage committing to buy orders just for the sake of putting up a buy wall. If your intent is to purchase DNotes at a certain price because you feel that it is a good investment, then it should be your judgement call as to whether the risk to reward profile is acceptable as it applies to your situation.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:34:25 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:16:42 PM by Dyna

Taking Crypto Currency to The Next Level:

Like most of you I have a day job, but mine is seasonal with flexible hours. I have a choice. I can choose to work 12 hours a day or 14 hours a day as long as I can get the job done. My wife told me once. “Honey, don’t work too hard, just get the job done.” The problem is, she sets very high standard and expects a lot. I hinted in one of my posts at Cryptomoms that the creators of Dnotes and Cryptomoms are old school farm boys from the Midwest. That is a true statement.  This is the same group that started Smokeys Daylily Gardens with just a pair of shoe strings from a pair of worn out old shoes 7 years ago.  You know what I mean. They started from nothing but a commitment to be the best in class one day. If they are not already there, they are getting very close.   Check it out: http://www.smokeysdaylilygardens.com. They are one of the largest daylily growers in the world. And if you like the website, guess. You are right, same developer.

If you don’t set a goal as to where you want to be, it shouldn’t matter where you ended up. You may wish that you ended up in a better place. But “wish” and “hope” for a favorable outcome is dependent on good luck. From my own experience, it is not dependable and doesn’t happen that often. However, if you plan to be the best in class, you have a much improved chance of getting very close to what you are shooting for. At least, if you missed the target, you know. May be, try a little harder the next time around. Don’t kid yourself. It takes a lot of hard work to get there. Coupled with a commitment not to take short cuts, it takes a lot longer to get there, unless you are lucky, of which you cannot count on.

DNotes plan to be the best in class one day. That is a very ambitious goal. Well, if that is not our goal, then how can we consistently brand DNotes as the “Digital currency of the future with lasting value?” Yes, that is absolutely DNotes’ ultimate goal. To achieve that goal it takes a lot of hard work, much patience and relentless resolves. By design, DNotes is a long term value currency. It is perhaps the worst candidate as a speculative trading currency. It is not programmed to go to the moon and instantly come crushing back down.

In order to be the digital currency of the future, that currency must meet the three most important criteria.

First, it must be traded on all major exchanges and recognized by most analysts as a value currency with long term appreciation. There must be strong fundamentals to support its value and growth projections.  Typically, the long term trend reflects a higher high and a higher low.

Second as a store of value. At a minimum, its value or purchasing power must be able to keep up with the rate of inflation. As an example, if it costs 300 DNotes or US$2.99 to purchase a gallon of milk today and the price of milk went up to US$3.99 next year, the same 300 DNotes must be able to purchase that gallon of milk. That being case, this is a reliable currency, in regards to store of value. Now, if it only cost 250 Notes, it means that DNotes was either under valued a year ago or that it has high appreciation value.

Three, being a medium of exchange for goods and services in conducting global commerce.  Until there is a digital currency that can meet this demanding criteria, it is my humble opinion that digital currency will not become main stream in global commerce. On the other hand, if one or more crypto currencies meet this demanding standard, the total global transactional value will be in the trillions of dollars. Unfortunately, our industry has failed to meet this requirement miserably. Whether you consider it individually or as a group, the value of crypto currencies today is chaotic and unreliable. At a more appropriate time DNotes will attempt to sign up merchant accounts to use DNotes for the purchase of their goods and services. However, until DNotes is sufficiently established and accepted as a trustworthy, stable, and reliable currency with appreciating value, do not expect an all out campaign  from DNotes to sign up merchant accounts. In other words, it is not yet ready for "Prime Time."

In conclusion, as a consequence of our low priority to drive up the price of DNotes, expect DNotes to remain under valued, while solid asset value is being created for its stake holder as more revenue generating properties like Cryptomoms are added to its portfolio. DNotes will work closely with Cryptomoms to significantly increase women’s participation in the crypto currency world overwhelmingly dominated by man. Cryptomoms will be promoted as a currency neutral site with a bias towards DNotes. Inherently that will always be the case, as the facts remain that whether you are an individual, a company or a country you always have the tendency to promote and protect your self interest before others. Being currency neutral, everyone is welcome at Cryptomoms and encouraged to participate in its forum, use it as a resource center, and respectfully promote their products and services.  It is a global community center managed by a team of highly skilled professional women with dedicated support from men. Reaching out to the entire industry, Cryptomoms will relentlessly seek to build a culture of mutual respect and cooperation in its core mission to increase women’s participation in the crypto currency space. It will use this as a platform to promote the best interest of the industry with the ultimate common goal of crypto currencies being accepted as the currency of choice in conducting global commerce.
Tofer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:01:26 PM

No matter how confident we are, investment always comes with certain risks, potentially loosing everything you invested, especially in crypto currencies. For this very reason, I would not encourage committing to buy orders just for the sake of putting up a buy wall. If your intent is to purchase DNotes at a certain price because you feel that it is a good investment, then it should be your judgement call as to whether the risk to reward profile is acceptable as it applies to your situation.
My tone implied a lack of thought.  But I have been waiting and watching and the time just seems right for me.  I want to pick up a bigger stake in DNotes but on my terms through creating a buy wall.  I'm not trying to anything other than that.  Although it would be nice if my actions had a positive effect.  My comment was just a cry for attention. Grin

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:47:42 PM

My tone implied a lack of thought.  But I have been waiting and watching and the time just seems right for me.  I want to pick up a bigger stake in DNotes but on my terms through creating a buy wall.  I'm not trying to anything other than that.  Although it would be nice if my actions had a positive effect.  My comment was just a cry for attention. Grin

Tofer, I know that you have the best of intention to support DNotes.  We appreciate that very much. Supporting the market to enable DNotes to trade at a fair price is a good thing.  You might have noted that I went ahead and extended the buy wall. May be I shouldn't have, so that you can pick up a bigger stake in DNotes at a bargain.  I am trying to maintain a delicate balance of preserving miners' confidence in mining a sufficiently profitable coin while maintaining a low profile building a solid foundation for DNotes to be the most qualifed candidate as the digital currency of the future. Cryptomoms is already showing huge potential to be of substaintial value. Until it is finally discovered it has no impact on DNotes price.
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:31:02 AM

I'll attention you! There's no cry in crypto, wait, yeah, there is...
MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

To I am trying to maintain a delicate balance of preserving miners' confidence in mining a sufficiently profitable coin while maintaining a low profile building a solid foundation for DNotes to be the most qualifed candidate as the digital currency of the future. Cryptomoms is already showing huge potential to be of substaintial value. Until it is finally discovered it has no impact on DNotes price.

Speaking of miners' confidence...why is poloniex spitting out such low values for coinwarz.com? It's  ~1/3 of what NOTE is actually trading for on the exchange. Which means we look like middle of the pack mining profitability when the reality is that we're near the top...mining 1 BTC worth of note every 60 or so days.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:04:11 AM

IDEA for DNOTES and or CRYPTOMOMS!
as you know my wife now and then submits shirt designs for Woot! weekly derby. (woot is part of Amazon.com)
Sometimes woot has sponsored shirt designs, for example Temple run did a sponsored Derby not long ago to increase awareness and of course create walking ads that look cool.
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/archive/334/temple-run
They got a licensing deal -

the rules they posted were quite interesting
"The place: deep in the jungle. The year: Ummm…some time in the 20th century? A lone man must run from the demon monkeys that pursue him…or something. It's Temple Run! The archeological adventure game that's sweeping the nation's touchscreens.

To answer your question: Yes, we do have a licensing deal with Temple Run this week, and it means we can't get sued for using intellectual property for once! We want your best TR (as the kids presumably call it) designs, and are willing to pay handsomely for them:

First Place (picked by the Temple Run team)

One-time payment of $2500 cash (in exchange for release of rights to royalties for future purchases)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
    $100 in Amazon Coins
    Some Temple Run swag

Second place (chosen by y'all)​

One-time payment of $2000 cash (in exchange for release of rights to royalties for future purchases)
    Kindle Fire HDX
    Some Temple Run swag

Third place (chosen by y'all)

One-time payment of $1500 cash (in exchange for release of rights to royalties for future purchases)
    Kindle Fire HD
    Some Temple Run swag

Also, any extra designs fancied by the Temple Run folks will be picked up for $500 apiece.

What designs are we looking for? Anything that explores the world of Temple Run, those who play it, and the cultural phenomenon it sort of is. Maybe it's a movie poster featuring the game's characters, or a cute scene depicting the builders who have to construct that 1,000 mile-long stone wall, or the gruesome never-before-seen vignette when the monkey demons catch up. The possibilities are endless! Well, almost endless:

No other pop culture references
    The rules and legal stuff for this Derby are different. Check the details here.
    We will be giving Honorable Mentions but they will not appear in the next Double-Take Derby.
"
=================================================================

So if we could maybe reach out find out the cost, see if they allow some payout's in Cryptocurrency
I think we could not only get a lot more awareness but cool new design concepts.

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

Speaking of miners' confidence...why is poloniex spitting out such low values for coinwarz.com? It's  ~1/3 of what NOTE is actually trading for on the exchange. Which means we look like middle of the pack mining profitability when the reality is that we're near the top...mining 1 BTC worth of note every 60 or so days.

I don't think it's Poloniex
https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker
They are reporting our price correctly in the API.

All seem to be lower than what the exchange is reporting. In their FAQ's it seems that they use a weighted price.
"How is the Bitcoin exchange rate calculated for a given crypto currency?"

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:25:13 PM

IDEA for DNOTES and or CRYPTOMOMS!
as you know my wife now and then submits shirt designs for Woot! weekly derby. (woot is part of Amazon.com)
Sometimes woot has sponsored shirt designs, for example Temple run did a sponsored Derby not long ago to increase awareness and of course create walking ads that look cool.

That would be interesting. I'll send them an advertise with us message and ask about a sponsored contest.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:21:43 PM

new version of guiminer-scrypt available .05
https://mega.co.nz/#!F0NE3STT!732Eqm9Y_3fb5vKs5PbLM1KBXHEI17t8sdMZdKn3LDk

Just letting everyone know. Smiley

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 08:24:09 PM

new version of guiminer-scrypt available .05
https://mega.co.nz/#!F0NE3STT!732Eqm9Y_3fb5vKs5PbLM1KBXHEI17t8sdMZdKn3LDk

Just letting everyone know. Smiley

Nice, now with cudaminer support, for the NVidia miners.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:40:25 PM

Hi guys.
If you have a chance can you drop by and give a quick vote for my wife's latest Shirt for this weeks Derby?
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/77826/caffeine-wars-the-never-ending-battle
All you need is an account on woot and to have purchased something (like my wife's previous Pixel-Phoenix shirt. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pixel-phoenix
Thanks in advance.  
The new shirt she made is below. If she can get enough votes to get into top 3 she gets 1000 dollar prize and that shirt will become available for sale. (So if we can get enough votes it helps out on our efforts here)

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 10:47:37 PM

Hi guys.
If you have a chance can you drop by and give a quick vote for my wife's latest Shirt for this weeks Derby?
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/77826/caffeine-wars-the-never-ending-battle
All you need is an account on woot and to have purchased something (like my wife's previous Pixel-Phoenix shirt. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pixel-phoenix
Thanks in advance.  

How do you vote?

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: