Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
CryptoMF

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:35:19 AM

All the issues at launch were with pools (not my p2pool, by the way!)  Grin Grin Grin

DNotes Pool had no issues at launch, nor since. Have been steadily finding blocks now for just over 24hrs. I did adjust the token expiry that some people were having issues with registering.

It is great though that all the pools seem to be running smoothly and giving miners a range of options to choose (or combine) from.

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
PROP, 0 Tx Fee, 1% Pool Fee
75 NOTE finder bonus for first 500 blocks (128 blocks found so far)
Current: 77MH, 104 active miners
~-====-~

Dude. your pool has NOT found for block in 2 hours going now. What is up with that? And then you post here that you are steadily finding blocks like no one is going to look. Why? Something is wrong with either your pool or the Dnote blockchain to not find a block in the time frame with your total hashpower.

Well 3 minutes after my post their site finally gets updated and it appears they have found blocks during the last two hours. Strange that. Those who decide to use this pool be aware that the stats are not updated in a timely manner and there is no notice regarding this. Good luck everyone

So where are my shares then? nothing updated?

Given up and moved to another pool.

Looks like someone keeping my share of coins. Lips sealed Lips sealed

Try PoolNetwork - Paying out every 3 mins Smiley dnote.poolnetwork.org Smiley

I hate being debbie downer here but I started mining with your pool and then went to upddate my account to add a payout address and the confirmation emails to unlock my account settings to make the change don't come. I then tried signing up with a different email address and try again but they still don't come. So I send a message to you through the pool site and no one answers. I then gave up and moved along. Hopefully you can fix this so we can use your pool and actually get paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:36:22 AM

All the issues at launch were with pools (not my p2pool, by the way!)  Grin Grin Grin

DNotes Pool had no issues at launch, nor since. Have been steadily finding blocks now for just over 24hrs. I did adjust the token expiry that some people were having issues with registering.

It is great though that all the pools seem to be running smoothly and giving miners a range of options to choose (or combine) from.

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
~-====-~

Dude. your pool has NOT found for block in 2 hours going now. What is up with that? And then you post here that you are steadily finding blocks like no one is going to look. Why? Something is wrong with either your pool or the Dnote blockchain to not find a block in the time frame with your total hashpower.

Well 3 minutes after my post their site finally gets updated and it appears they have found blocks during the last two hours. Strange that. Those who decide to use this pool be aware that the stats are not updated in a timely manner and there is no notice regarding this. Good luck everyone

Yeah, I screwed the pooch on the timing of that post Smiley

However, it WAS still finding blocks.  They were just being attributed to "unknown" and not matched to shares. I had to kick the cron a bit for it to resync and all shares are rematched and the blocks found by "unknown" correctly attributed to the miners who actually found them.

I'm not sure what you mean about the stats, unless the stats crons weren't running because of the block attribution. The stats and blocks crons run every minute. Payout crons are currently set to every 30 minutes.
alanji

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:53:46 AM

are we getting close to being listed in any exchange? any update?
Tofer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:01:39 AM

I hate being debbie downer here but I started mining with your pool and then went to upddate my account to add a payout address and the confirmation emails to unlock my account settings to make the change don't come. I then tried signing up with a different email address and try again but they still don't come. So I send a message to you through the pool site and no one answers. I then gave up and moved along. Hopefully you can fix this so we can use your pool and actually get paid.
15 coins to each of you for not blowing up, and being civil! PM your addresses.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:06:17 AM

are we getting close to being listed in any exchange? any update?
Don't worry it's only the beginning of day 2.  Just barely 24hours old.  Dev could always pay but would you rather those coins go into giveaways to the community or to an exchange owner who will collect fees from your trades on top of that most likely to dump. If not, sell for just above buys.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:22:15 AM

Don't rush for the exchange.  Build the community and exchanges like coinmarket.io etc will come.  Look at the successes and failures of crypto.  The ones that succeed and actually end up with value are those with community who believes in the coin.  Don't rush the dump, I fully understand wanting to profit, and nothing wrong with that.   But by investing in the coin and being part of community, it will make those coins your in a rush to sell worth more. =)
PoolNetwork

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:30:52 AM

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
~-====-~

PM'ed you to fix this Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:56:41 AM

Don't rush for the exchange.  Build the community and exchanges like coinmarket.io etc will come.  Look at the successes and failures of crypto.  The ones that succeed and actually end up with value are those with community who believes in the coin.  Don't rush the dump, I fully understand wanting to profit, and nothing wrong with that.   But by investing in the coin and being part of community, it will make those coins your in a rush to sell worth more. =)

I agree with you. Although your buy order for 1Million for 0.02 makes the coin looks stupid. Noobs look at these prices and gage value since they have no understanding of block reward etc. This coin only has 1000 per block and that is for a limited time, standard blocks are 250coins.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:03:34 AM

Crypto, The order is something of a joke.  Theone had an order for 10 satoshi's, but it was accidently written as 1.  When I saw that, I said "Well hell, I can double the buy price by myself!"  I even say that selling at that price is a really foolish idea, but if you wanna be foolish, I will take your Dnotes.
Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:36:30 AM

Crypto, The order is something of a joke.  Theone had an order for 10 satoshi's, but it was accidently written as 1.  When I saw that, I said "Well hell, I can double the buy price by myself!"  I even say that selling at that price is a really foolish idea, but if you wanna be foolish, I will take your Dnotes.
If you want I can put a note after your order like IT'S A TRAP!!  lol

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:26:32 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

note.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Now over 125MH/s and climbing!  Hitting blocks on average every 3-4 mins right now.

Over 230 blocks found already!

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
xaml

Activity: 62

Byber

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:33:05 AM

I like this coin.

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CenXRac9GdjzwLTQB5DnjSwnqaaFoar3eC
classified

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:47:31 AM

How do I go about mining this solo?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:27:35 AM

At this point the likelihood of finding a block solo mining is very slim.

Solo mining:
CPU mining you can just use the mining button from the wallet.
For GPU mining, you will setup your conf file (see bottom of OP), and point your mining program to 127.0.0.1 rpcport 11223 with the username and password listed in the conf.

neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:28:38 AM

Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see DNotes get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
classified

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:05:02 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 07:19:06 AM by classified

Solo mining:
For GPU mining, you will setup your conf file (see bottom of OP), and point your mining program to 127.0.0.1 rpcport 11223 with the username and password listed in the conf.

Oh okay.  I have another question if you don't mind.

What is the difference between pools? Is there a variance between pools for the payout?
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

Solo mining:

Oh okay.  I have another question if you don't mind.

What is the difference between pools? Is there a variance between pools for the payout?
What do you mean? Pools are essentially the same. Larger pools tend to find blocks faster hence you get faster payouts, but in smaller amounts. Other pools don't get blocks as fast, but when they solve one, since it has less miners, you usually get a higher payout.
MGPalmer

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:04:48 AM

I must say, I think this was a very professional launch - even if only because the Linux Wallet compiled after just one googling Wink
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:14:30 AM

Premined crap.

There simply is no excuse for it.

"It's for giveaways" - You don't need a premine to give away coins. If you're so sure of the succes of you coin, buy or mine them and THEN give them away.

scam.
Cheesy
But it's more easy premine. Dev, can you give me just 1% please.
I can't never mining that amount but 1% not so much for you if you have 10% already  Grin
TheHodoo

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:49:23 AM

Premined crap.

There simply is no excuse for it.

"It's for giveaways" - You don't need a premine to give away coins. If you're so sure of the succes of you coin, buy or mine them and THEN give them away.

scam.
Cheesy
But it's more easy premine. Dev, can you give me just 1% please.
I can't never mining that amount but 1% not so much for you if you have 10% already  Grin

If a dev devotes the time and effort to create a good coin and actually make it work and continue to support it, there is absolutely no reason they don't deserve some coins of their own.
Who's to say the dev has a rig capable of mining enough coins to reward them for their work and have enough to reward others who contribute?

Giveaways are happening and bounties are being offered to people who contribute, as it should be.

And nobody here will ever take you seriously if you continue saying there was a 10% premine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: