Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603158 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

I see they sport a well-written whitepaper that outlines the circumstances and market opportunities in an understandable way.
Yes, Atlantico's white paper is in order, detailed, and clear. This amazing project wants to give safe and with high quality of medical and pharmaceutical services in low cost and accessible to everyone.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

I see they sport a well-written whitepaper that outlines the circumstances and market opportunities in an understandable way.
Yes, Atlantico's white paper is in order, detailed, and clear. This amazing project wants to give safe and with high quality of medical and pharmaceutical services in low cost and accessible to everyone.
atlantico makes all easier from the patient record doctor masteral or expert nearest medical service etc. All of this has a record from the system just to make it sure all user know what they need and where they want to choose medical center.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Sad to say some doctors wants to go overseas to make a kot of money coz the government can't support their needs. I hope they can go back to their homeland if the opportunist knocks on their door. Well atlantico is one source of there opportunity.
Yes, this is one of the reason in the lack of competent doctors in the country. They go abroad for high salary. Atlantico can be a solution because they provide good opportunity to all participants, including doctors.
Do not have to hope that this project will be able to solve the problem of low salaries of doctors. To think so is naive and foolish.
I look in the possibility that Atlantico might be a solution to avoid doctors working overseas,  as this project can increase their salary. Do you know that some doctors are underemployed overseas? And, doctors are not low wage earners. Why do you think it's a non-sense and foolish project?
Professional Fee what you pertaining to, but actually P.F is according on what the country's P.F guideline, Atlantico will just help you sort out thousands of list to choose from, base on levels of the patient's requirement and everyone has case to case basis that's why medical industry has a broad and complex system.
Budget for health care in my country is low that is the reason public doctors are underpaid. But some doctors are affiliated in some private hospitals or centers to earn more. Joining Atlantico can also help them to earn, thus increase their income.  What is stated in professional fee guidelines?

imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Sad to say some doctors wants to go overseas to make a kot of money coz the government can't support their needs. I hope they can go back to their homeland if the opportunist knocks on their door. Well atlantico is one source of there opportunity.
Yes, this is one of the reason in the lack of competent doctors in the country. They go abroad for high salary. Atlantico can be a solution because they provide good opportunity to all participants, including doctors.
Do not have to hope that this project will be able to solve the problem of low salaries of doctors. To think so is naive and foolish.
Do not worry because the atlantic network builds a way for the project to succeed and the doctors' salaries increase in order to better their job. so we just support the atlantico network to help us

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.
but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
I think someone that doesn't have a smart phone or doesn't know how to navigate apps,  does have an informant.  Because how that person knows about investing in cryptocurrency without someone informed him. Well,  you can ask your informer to assist you in regards of investing or it's time to buy a smart phone and do your own research before investing and of course ask assistance to your informer.
For your second concern,  the sick elders, I think they have family,  relatives, or friends that can assist them to use the platform.
you can use the apps better as they help. he can ask his family friend to know how to use it.
but I'm confused how I do not know if the use of the atlantico network apps has a limit. if it can be used for weekends?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

atlantico makes all easier from the patient record doctor masteral or expert nearest medical service etc. All of this has a record from the system just to make it sure all user know what they need and where they want to choose medical center.

It is all because of the team behind Atlantico network and the blockchain technology that made this platform so efficient and profitable for all of their users even companies, doctors and medical centers.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 08:58:27 PM by cryp24x

The project team ATLANTICO is working to improve the provided medical, pharmacological and insurance services, which will allow people anywhere in the world to receive all necessary medical care quickly and qualitatively.

Yes the mission of Atlantico network is to provide solutions for the existing problem in market and bring it to a completely different quality level. one of the useful platform so far that will make our lives better using the blockchain technology.
this is the people need for advanced tech now although not all people use a smartphone or computer to see what our technology now is become advance especially for medical service,Atlantico is easy to understand what is the main purpose.
but not everyone has a smartphone what if people want to invest for the atlantico network because he knows the project is great. but does not know how to operate a apps to enable the blockchain? because of the fact that I know more adults are more exposed to the atlantico network because they are the fastest-growing disease.
It is true that not all have smartphones but those who have one are the breadwinner of every family and I guess, they are the ones who will support to this project because it will really give them all the benefits that users need. Cheaper medicines and medical services is not a joke I guess for someone who works hard for the money for their family. And because of this, ATLANTICO NETWORK will really a great help to everyone.
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Can you please have a wide range of joint, consultative and management systems available for health and pharmaceutical care?
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

It is true that not all have smartphones but those who have one are the breadwinner of every family and I guess, they are the ones who will support to this project because it will really give them all the benefits that users need. Cheaper medicines and medical services is not a joke I guess for someone who works hard for the money for their family. And because of this, ATLANTICO NETWORK will really a great help to everyone.
I agree with you.  I rarely know a person who doesn't know how to operate a smartphone or a mobile gadget. Even my mom who is a senior citizen was able to use the smartphone and some applications. Even a 2-year old child can operate a mobile gadget nowadays. That means, if someone is really interested in the  ATLANTICO NETWORK project, the investor can easily learn how to use it.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

I agree with you.  I rarely know a person who doesn't know how to operate a smartphone or a mobile gadget. Even my mom who is a senior citizen was able to use the smartphone and some applications. Even a 2-year old child can operate a mobile gadget nowadays. That means, if someone is really interested in the  ATLANTICO NETWORK project, the investor can easily learn how to use it.
That's what I am talking! Everyone can have their ways to have one and to learn how to operate the ATLANTICO NETWORK application. One good example of this is Facebook. Who has a manual of this app? But most of us can use it without a manual. Even games, some games don't have manuals, but how can we know how to use it.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I agree with you.  I rarely know a person who doesn't know how to operate a smartphone or a mobile gadget. Even my mom who is a senior citizen was able to use the smartphone and some applications. Even a 2-year old child can operate a mobile gadget nowadays. That means, if someone is really interested in the  ATLANTICO NETWORK project, the investor can easily learn how to use it.
Me as well I'm not a tech guy before but now I use to deprive myself to learn new things, investors will easily access the system if they are fun of learning things especially if all smartphones are patented by blockchain.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I agree with you.  I rarely know a person who doesn't know how to operate a smartphone or a mobile gadget. Even my mom who is a senior citizen was able to use the smartphone and some applications. Even a 2-year old child can operate a mobile gadget nowadays. That means, if someone is really interested in the  ATLANTICO NETWORK project, the investor can easily learn how to use it.
Me as well I'm not a tech guy before but now I use to deprive myself to learn new things, investors will easily access the system if they are fun of learning things especially if all smartphones are patented by blockchain.
atlantico are not basing to show what they are they have an attending event may be one of your television channels can show that event,how to invest without a smartphone?as of now every country have a computer rental you can use it there is a way if you really want it.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

Yes you can see on their white paper how their platform well organized and the function of their project how Atlantico network work and give everyone a very convincing quality medical service
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

AtlantICO Network application will become a center that will bring together all the participants of the medical and pharmaceutical sector, like a magnet.

In this case, all participants will be able to benefit from the use of the application. Judge for yourselves:

✔Organizations engaged in the sale of medical products

The level of their income depends on the volume and quality of the medicines they offer. This segment will be able to increase its revenue by establishing effective work with pharmacies, so that drugs quickly fall into the hands of their consumers.

✔Hospitals and clinics

The main tasks that they will be able to solve with the help of AtlantICO Network application are to staff their centers with professional workers, provide them with modern equipment, improve the quality of services offered and their rating.

✔Medical drug manufacturers

Using AtlantICO Network application will help them to improve the quality of products, to avoid the possibility of counterfeiting of their products and to satisfy the needs of the consumer due to the feedback "consumer – manufacturer". Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://sun1-5.userapi.com/c831208/v831208850/182c91/naM7WUfaKSQ.jpg

bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Now, rarely where you can see the truth in the whitepapper, but, apparently, Atlantico is exactly the project that writes the truth
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

so if I read the telegram, the entire team of the atlantico network plans to build 6,000 medical centers around the world. but i have a question. I will not expect it until 2019, if 2019 you will start to do so maybe in the future it will benefit.

I do not think that 6000 medical centers can be built so quickly. Have to wait longer
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

AtlantICO Network application will become a center that will bring together all the participants of the medical and pharmaceutical sector, like a magnet.

In this case, all participants will be able to benefit from the use of the application. Judge for yourselves:

✔Organizations engaged in the sale of medical products

The level of their income depends on the volume and quality of the medicines they offer. This segment will be able to increase its revenue by establishing effective work with pharmacies, so that drugs quickly fall into the hands of their consumers.

✔Hospitals and clinics

The main tasks that they will be able to solve with the help of AtlantICO Network application are to staff their centers with professional workers, provide them with modern equipment, improve the quality of services offered and their rating.

✔Medical drug manufacturers

Using AtlantICO Network application will help them to improve the quality of products, to avoid the possibility of counterfeiting of their products and to satisfy the needs of the consumer due to the feedback "consumer – manufacturer". Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Great explanation! now I knew how Atlantico network give benefits for everyone who used their platform and it is a win-win situation for every users around the Atlantico ecosystem. projects like this is much needed on our society nowadays so I wish you a good luck on your token sale!

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.
yes it is our support and this is also the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know it's important because health depends on it. Also, you should not worry because their system is fine
Yes it's a very good idea of medical assistance application. It will improve the quality of giving health care in low-cost. Another good thing about ATLANTICO is all the participants will benefit in this platform.
A briliant idea from ATLANTICO developers. Aside from making medical assistance accessible and affordable, they make a complete package of medical care. Not all of us have health insurance, The usual is you'll have an appointment with your doctor then they will prescribe medicine. Few participants and costly. But in Atlantico there's an interaction between the participants. The patient, doctor, pharmaceutical, and even insurance company. A great medical care innovation from ATLANTICO.
right.
but I have a question because sometimes I am confused about the insurance of the atlantico network that can be used at any other person?
for me just fine to do it here, they will continue to expand this platform. for almost all countries around the world they will know more and also use their apps or their services.
About the health insurance, I think it depends on what package you avail. There's plan for individual, family, and group with different contribution per month. Atlantico will help us find reliable and affordable health insurance.
Yes that is really true! Most of the people on that selected countries cannot easily afford expensive of medical fees that is why atlantico created to help mostly poor people to have a better medical service.
Yes that is right especially the poor countries the good doctors are leaving their country and working overseas for a bigger paycheck but I hope it will stop I don't want these kind of thing in terms of medical and health will not always all about money and that is why I am really into this ICO so they can provide a solution for this kind of problem.
Well right now AtlantICO is here right now to provide solution in that kind of problem because we can't blame those professionals because they are being practical with their lives because all of us had needs also in our life and sad to say money is one of them. But no matter what happens I really believe that AtlantICO team is the answer to that problem.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Yes that is true not all people are really into technology especially those old people who doesn't have this kind of advanced technology on their era but I know they can catch up, they need to because if not they will be left us their hanging it is just like you are studying for a new thing like what we did when all of us in our school. All of us we need this because health is our number one priority in our life.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: