Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

It's kinda Etheal? I think they did pretty much the same
Yes, ATLANTICO is almost the same with etheal in the aim of providing quality health care and transparency using block chain. It was introduced last year of june but now they are inactive and there's an issue that members are not actually part of the team, most of the names list are unverified. In ATLANTICO we have a strong and reliable team.
There are other projects that almost the same with Atlantico in terms of providing quality medical services and uses block chain for recording transactions and security. But, I can say that ATLANTICO is a complete medical care because of the participation of hospitals, doctors, pharmaceuticals, and health insurance.
As of now there's no active platform for medical care and I believe that ATLANTICO will be the first developed and successful platform for medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.

Similar products exist and they are developing, but not as quickly and effectively as Atlantico. Therefore, he can become a leader in this industry
Yes we all know that their have other platform that is almost the same in this project of Atlantico network but the aim of this ptoject is to serve a world class quality medical service for every one and also their have a strong team working for it
Yes that is really right AtlantICO team wants to ensure to everyone that in the future they will provide an amazing services to all of us so we can receive the quality medical services and quality medicine that we deserve that is more cheaper or affordable than now.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Yes, ATLANTICO is almost the same with etheal in the aim of providing quality health care and transparency using block chain. It was introduced last year of june but now they are inactive and there's an issue that members are not actually part of the team, most of the names list are unverified. In ATLANTICO we have a strong and reliable team.
There are other projects that almost the same with Atlantico in terms of providing quality medical services and uses block chain for recording transactions and security. But, I can say that ATLANTICO is a complete medical care because of the participation of hospitals, doctors, pharmaceuticals, and health insurance.
As of now there's no active platform for medical care and I believe that ATLANTICO will be the first developed and successful platform for medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.

Similar products exist and they are developing, but not as quickly and effectively as Atlantico. Therefore, he can become a leader in this industry
Yes we all know that their have other platform that is almost the same in this project of Atlantico network but the aim of this ptoject is to serve a world class quality medical service for every one and also their have a strong team working for it
That is really true! Atlantico network will truly provide that necessary products and services with effectiveness just to make happiness and satisfaction to every people in the world.
I think the atlantico network is a project that will be recognized by all countries because of their good platform and good service for people. so I believe that it will succeed at the right time so goodluck will all be successful in the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

The project ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only bring practical benefit to people around the world, but will also provide an opportunity to earn good money on their tokens.
Yes, that's true they plan to buy back the token at the end of the year so the investor will earn a profit. it was mention on the whitepaper page 3 at the bottom part. https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

The team that is ready to buy their own tokens is great! After all, nothing proves the intention of the team, how to buy out assets and store them as the project develops
The team idea for giving bonus token and a yearly buy back is good so health care providers will give their best quality services and patients will keep in using the platform. You are really great ATLANTICO!
Yes you are really right with that one and it is really good because me I will just hold my tokens their and if I really need a quality medical service I'll use AtlantICO platform but I hope just to use that tokens for yearly checkup and not for a major health problem. Thank you so much AtlantICO network team for providing this kind of thing to all of us.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

🔹AtlantICO Network platform will be a real godsend for medical centers! With its help, they will be able to attract highly professional staff, which will allow them to improve the quality of services and expand their customer base.

🔹AtlantICO Network platform allows to analyze the quality of work of medical personnel and take timely measures to eliminate its shortcomings.

🔹In addition, through the use of AtlantICO Network platform, medical centers will be able to receive an additional item of income from the sale of the tokens received from payments for the provision of highly qualified services, because the platform annually buys the tokens accrued for its use.

🔹Find out more about the work of the platform AtlantICO Network on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

Another reasons why this ICO will gonna be successful in the future because everyone will be benefited not only the users or customers but ofcourse all the medical professionals that has been partnered with AtlantICO network team more and more good news are coming and because of that this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
I think it will be successful because of the help of people and participans. so do not worry about us because we know their platform is great and that many people are helping us and because of the atlantico apps no longer have the right people to buy a need about health.

GigTricks
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

hi guys. i wonnder that the team is running airdrop but ALT token is on NEM platform. why they asking for ETH wallet ?
They already update the google form regarding the ATL tokens airdrops and I hope everyone already joined the airdrop because we all know how amazing this ICO gonna be in the future. Goodluck to all of us especially to AtlantICO team.

I would like to believe that the project will really fulfill all the promises. The world would have become much better, but so far it's only promises

I beg to disagree. There are no promises in Atlantico's projectile. What we have here are plans, not promises. If you look at their whitepaper. there will be a legal disclaimer that corresponds to the non-liability of the ICO to any sustained financial damage, proving that they are not making any promises.

Rather, they are laying out a straight forward roadmap, a plan that is well thought of. Yet, there is no denying that things could go wayward from any point of time. Yet, stay positive, behind the ICO is a great team. Be with us.
That is really true and I absolutely agreed to you! Atlantico network doesn't promise anything to all of us but instead they are doing all they can just to make sure that they can provide what is need to be given to all the people and partners of this project.
And right now we all see that more and more people are really getting in to this ICO or joining this ICO because they realized how amazing this project gonna be in the future once the AtlantICO platform is completes and the team providing an amazing services to all of us.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

Yes that is really right AtlantICO team wants to ensure to everyone that in the future they will provide an amazing services to all of us so we can receive the quality medical services and quality medicine that we deserve that is more cheaper or affordable than now.
We are both confident in atlantico because of this project will change the old system of old hospital processes. so we still support the project to get acquainted with all the nations and invest more.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

The reason why we don't have to worry about our investment in ATLANTICO is because the team is composed of real experienced, dedicated, and hard working people. The team's actions proved that they can be trusted, the project is real, and our investment is safe with them.
Atlantico is truly a great platform that has a capable team to implement this project. So our investment is safe and we will surely gain benefits.
you will never regret to invest on this project because the team are really dedicated to push through it
Agree with this one choosing to support and to invest your money on this kind of ICO is the best decision that you had made in your life because this ICO has a really big potential in the future and they number priority is to provide an amazing services to all of us.
I also believe that the atlantico network has a lot of people helping us and we know today that this project is better because of the health project done by the atlantico network so we support the project to be more smooth and become more comfortable once of the time.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Yes that is right but only AtlantICO had the best idea to provide an amazing solutions for all the existing problem in the medical and pharmaceutical industry and for sure all of the people knows that. Right now we really can see the big future of this ICO because more and more people getting into it.
youre right i believe it is more amazing and superior with its any competitor with the same medical platform thus it provides a wide solution in medical and pharmaceutical needs of an individual or its user

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

The reason why we don't have to worry about our investment in ATLANTICO is because the team is composed of real experienced, dedicated, and hard working people. The team's actions proved that they can be trusted, the project is real, and our investment is safe with them.
Atlantico is truly a great platform that has a capable team to implement this project. So our investment is safe and we will surely gain benefits.
you will never regret to invest on this project because the team are really dedicated to push through it
Agree with this one choosing to support and to invest your money on this kind of ICO is the best decision that you had made in your life because this ICO has a really big potential in the future and they number priority is to provide an amazing services to all of us.
I also believe that the atlantico network has a lot of people helping us and we know today that this project is better because of the health project done by the atlantico network so we support the project to be more smooth and become more comfortable once of the time.
atlanrico has a many supporters and already gained more investors and having a great partnership with a huge company it is clearly a proof that Atlantico network is going to succeed because it has a great foundation and realistic platform which many people will enjoy and get the benefit of it

GigTricks
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

atlanrico has a many supporters and already gained more investors and having a great partnership with a huge company it is clearly a proof that Atlantico network is going to succeed because it has a great foundation and realistic platform which many people will enjoy and get the benefit of it

Yes, all of you are right! I don't have any worries in this project and the team.  And I am proud to be part of this great project. We will all be successful with Atlantico!
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Yes, all of you are right! I don't have any worries in this project and the team.  And I am proud to be part of this great project. We will all be successful with Atlantico!
ATLANTICO is really capable of building and implementing a great project. They gained more investors because they proved their capabilities and will safeguard investor's trust.

vermontconan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

you dont have to worry in atlantico everything is guaranteed and certainly running the project.smooth well and the team are making it possible and everything to make it successful

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

ATLANTICO is really capable of building and implementing a great project. They gained more investors because they proved their capabilities and will safeguard investor's trust.
i agree on that and everything in atlantico has been very planned well and organize everything has been going accordingly and we can see the great progress of the project and it is a big credit to the team for making it happen

GigTricks
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

It is very rarely to see a project who will be surely listed on some exchanges during the ICO and I am glad that Atlantico made this to happen, this news will attract more potential investors because it is an assurance that ATL token will be available in the market.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

🔹AtlantICO Network project is the result of many years of research in the medical industry and the work of a team of professionals.

🔹Our company has extensive experience in the field of business organization – its activities began in 1987, when Atlantic International Finance and Loan Limited Company was founded. For more than 20 years of activity in the market we worked in various spheres of the different countries of the world – in the sphere of restaurant business, in the field of real estate and financial instruments, in the sphere of energy.

🔹We started working with medical centers in 2013. The first of these were the largest Spanish medical centers Marbella International Hospital and Xanit International Hospital Benalmadena. In 2016-2017 we began to develop the concept and establish relations with potential partner companies in this area. By mid-2018, we gathered a professional team of specialists and began to create a mobile application and a demo version of our platform, filed an application for registration of a patent in the United States, the European Union and the British Commonwealth.

🔹In July 2018, we signed a preliminary agreement with the Ministry of health of Ukraine and South Africa for testing the platform in state medical centers. In the same month, started the pre-sale of the tokens of AtlantICO Network project. In August 2018, the ICO of the project began, which will continue until October 2018.

🔹Take part in the ICP of AtlantICO Network project right now and get a bonus of +16%! Hurry up, there are only 2 days left until the end of the campaign!

More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Atlantico team members are very knowledgeable in medical fields that makes the foundation of this platform so strong and the way they use the modern technologies to integrate in this platform is so great. I'm really looking forward to see the product and test it myself.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

🔹AtlantICO Network platform will be a real godsend for medical centers! With its help, they will be able to attract highly professional staff, which will allow them to improve the quality of services and expand their customer base.

🔹AtlantICO Network platform allows to analyze the quality of work of medical personnel and take timely measures to eliminate its shortcomings.

🔹In addition, through the use of AtlantICO Network platform, medical centers will be able to receive an additional item of income from the sale of the tokens received from payments for the provision of highly qualified services, because the platform annually buys the tokens accrued for its use.

🔹Find out more about the work of the platform AtlantICO Network on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

Great idea for Atlantico network to use the buyback method that will greatly benefit all of their investors and holders of ATL tokens, this method will have a big impact on its token price. I'm happy that I acquire some ATL during the pre-sale and so pleased to be part of this project.

vermontconan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

It is very rarely to see a project who will be surely listed on some exchanges during the ICO and I am glad that Atlantico made this to happen, this news will attract more potential investors because it is an assurance that ATL token will be available in the market.
wow great news everyone will be surprised with this good news and for sure many investors will going to engage even more in this Atlantico network project everything has been going good so far

GigTricks
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Nice concept and a solid team is the foundation of Atlantico network, this is a project with a great prospect and opportunities. Soon we will see a big improvement on health care system once the platform is adopted across the globe.

vermontconan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

🔹AtlantICO Network project is the result of many years of research in the medical industry and the work of a team of professionals.

🔹Our company has extensive experience in the field of business organization – its activities began in 1987, when Atlantic International Finance and Loan Limited Company was founded. For more than 20 years of activity in the market we worked in various spheres of the different countries of the world – in the sphere of restaurant business, in the field of real estate and financial instruments, in the sphere of energy.

🔹We started working with medical centers in 2013. The first of these were the largest Spanish medical centers Marbella International Hospital and Xanit International Hospital Benalmadena. In 2016-2017 we began to develop the concept and establish relations with potential partner companies in this area. By mid-2018, we gathered a professional team of specialists and began to create a mobile application and a demo version of our platform, filed an application for registration of a patent in the United States, the European Union and the British Commonwealth.

🔹In July 2018, we signed a preliminary agreement with the Ministry of health of Ukraine and South Africa for testing the platform in state medical centers. In the same month, started the pre-sale of the tokens of AtlantICO Network project. In August 2018, the ICO of the project began, which will continue until October 2018.

🔹Take part in the ICP of AtlantICO Network project right now and get a bonus of +16%! Hurry up, there are only 2 days left until the end of the campaign!

More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Atlantico team members are very knowledgeable in medical fields that makes the foundation of this platform so strong and the way they use the modern technologies to integrate in this platform is so great. I'm really looking forward to see the product and test it myself.
indeed and the team consist of all well experience In this field and knowledgeable enough to make a huge contribution to the project i myself are also looking forward to this medical platform which is i find it more amusing than any other its competitors

GigTricks
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

Great idea for Atlantico network to use the buyback method that will greatly benefit all of their investors and holders of ATL tokens, this method will have a big impact on its token price. I'm happy that I acquire some ATL during the pre-sale and so pleased to be part of this project.

Good choice mate and because of this functionalities in Atlantico platform more professionals and medical centers will join the ecosystem as they get a lot benefits through the platform. Atlantico also helps them to build a great image of themselves because of the rating and reviews coming from the previous patients or customer.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: