Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Know when to stop a HODL/HOLD  (Read 41076 times)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

The must catchy aspect on your post is "being smart". While holding any coin, you've got to be smart. Never fall in love with a coin, when the time is ripe, take profit. If you are holding a coin and it does 300% at a go and you are still holding, probably you want it to go to the moon which is mere illusion. Take profit because retrace is always normal after every heavy pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:00:56 PM

Normally in time past when people invest they don't really have a goal or expectations. But now that mindset as to change so that you will make profit. Set your goals before investing and when the price reaches that goal, you got to sell off and move on.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

I achieve not get even feel in exchanging. So I select holdings, this ballplayer be right or wrong. On the other hand I yet incline towards to mastery many.
Fred Boateng

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:26:24 PM

We invest in crypto to make profit so depending on the extent to which you want to make such profit, you hold your coins.
There is no need to wait for for higher gains as we all no crypto is a dangerous investment tool
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:13:05 PM

This is a very important point when to get out or take out your investment. Most of the people can't understand this part many times pros are also confused about this thing. So don't be greedy if you made a bit profit start to exit prom that point of you are a trader. If you are a holder then you can wait forever and hope for the best of the best position. Although I also suggest that but in parts and also sell in parts.

Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

Comprehending the equitable minute to hodl and deal things a plenty in crypto currencyWhich is reason you have to always dyor and move every choices rightlyIt things a plenty
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:31:27 PM

Hold and investment are almost the same, only a matter of cause and time. If Newbie holds a coin, it is likely because he was wrong in stepping and forced to hold so that he did not loss much, but maybe one day he will change, the more he learns, he will Hold it not because of forced, but for him it was deliberately because of Investment.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:46:22 PM

for people who are beginners, they might think like that but it is different from those who have been in the crypto world for a long time and exactly which coin is for the long term and for an instant investment.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:29:03 PM

for people who are beginners, they might think like that but it is different from those who have been in the crypto world for a long time and exactly which coin is for the long term and for an instant investment.
It seems to me that many users of cryptocurrency do not yet know about the full potential of the hold / hold strategy, although I myself have not studied this question enough, since I have not been doing cryptocurrency for as long  But apparently, some coins should be frozen for a long time, as you definitely need to wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:33:37 PM

Maybe if I personally will only save the coins that I have when I have seen the right price to release the coin and the price position of the coin is a pretty convincing price and then we release it and we get a big profit because of the coins we hold so far

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:43:38 PM

Holding is more profitable during bull run but once the trend start going in the negative, it's best to cut losses than riding it to the bottom.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:49:08 PM

If you say that this isn't all about holding, I agree. Because investment is very influential in people's intelligence in seeing and understanding the market situation. I think that understanding and reading opportunities is very important in investing.

Kezacky

Activity: 728

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:49:56 PM

in this case, of course we have to know when the right time to sell or survive and that depends on how the market conditions and also the price of coins you have at that time. my advice is not always to rely on long-term investment, because long-term investment is not necessarily profitable. so the key is only in the coin itself and certainly we must always monitor the market.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:51:52 PM

It is easier to say than done and with my personal experience i would add that if you are true supporter of crypto and blockchain tech and you are in for the longterm and you are holding the top coins then hodling is still the best policy while it os also good to find out rops and taking profit and then re entering at lower prices but this only possible of you are proactive and have constant eyes on the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:54:11 PM

If you say that this isn't all about holding, I agree. Because investment is very influential in people's intelligence in seeing and understanding the market situation. I think that understanding and reading opportunities is very important in investing.
but there are still many people who just follow along with their investments. because there are some people who make predictions and invest in one asset, there are also some people who trust and invest in the same assets without doing research first.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:08:21 PM

Long-term holding has already been confirmed as the right decision for bitcoin many times. Of course, holding with unknown coins may not always be advantageous.
Opinions speculators is meaningless to respect, rather follow your own judgment or advice from experienced traders.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:29:41 PM

yes we have to arrange when we have to stop holding because the price of all crypto will not always go up because investors always change to invest. if there are no them, the crypto price will not rise

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:55:22 PM

in my opinion everyone must be careful to hold coins for a long period of time because nowadays there are many shitcoin, if not careful there might be people who hold this shitcoin until this shitcoin dies. and everyone must arrange to stop hold
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:03:47 PM

The condition of when to take off is when indeed the target of our investment has reached it. that's where we have to let go to be able to benefit from the market. like today where many people must have benefited a lot from the previous deep market decline

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:33:17 PM

The condition of when to take off is when indeed the target of our investment has reached it. that's where we have to let go to be able to benefit from the market. like today where many people must have benefited a lot from the previous deep market decline
Well, everyone must have a different target, so with that difference, prices in the market keep moving and it's clear how we target our assets if we meet the targets we want, of course we have to release these assets to take advantage when we sell our assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: