Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: Know when to stop a HODL/HOLD  (Read 41076 times)
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

Before holding coins, you should do thorough research on the coin so that you won't regret later.  The outcome of holding a coin especially for long term is a two way thing, is either you gain or lose. Basically, my best picks for long term are coins with solid projects and low market cap, which have room for growth in future. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:48:11 PM

As traders, we must know the right time to sell or hold and to do all of that we must really understand in looking at price movements, and also the market, whether it tends to experience Bullish or even vice versa. In a trade, we also have to look for information about the development of altcoin that we are currently investing in, so, we will really need reliable references, so that we are not wrong in making a decision to keep holding or selling.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:53:57 AM

I have never held Altcoin for a long time because altcoin is currently not good enough, searching for information is very important, I have found a telegram for trading so all my information knows there so which ones should be held and which ones are short term.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:10:47 AM

of course you are absolutely right, many beginners are influenced by hodl and just hodl and how did that happen? in my opinion the lack of knowledge about investment can be a disadvantage for beginners, we have to look at long-term projects from coins / tokens that we have to invest on how the project program runs according to the roadmap

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

We should all understand that it's not about hodling a coin for long or not, the market will determine how far the price will go. Whether it will take months or years for price to moon it all depends on the flow of the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:17:39 PM

I only choose an exchange that is really reliable in my opinion, but of course I will personally adjust which exchange has a smaller fee compared to other exchanges, but sometimes we also have to see how reliable the security that is owned by the exchange so that we do not need to be afraid of losing assets we have in the exchange, and to do the exchange research, whether they support all types of coins that we want to trade or not, of course we also often monitor the exchange rates because of different market capitalization and exchange volumes.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:07:58 PM

of course you are absolutely right, many beginners are influenced by hodl and just hodl and how did that happen? in my opinion the lack of knowledge about investment can be a disadvantage for beginners, we have to look at long-term projects from coins / tokens that we have to invest on how the project program runs according to the roadmap
The whole idea of how much the potential benefits that once investors can have dealing with long-term holding is what more investors believe. They wanted to keep the assets as they will continue to wait for the market to bounce back and give them the benefits that they are aiming.
Those newbies who don't have enough knowledge will keep tailing the idea but without realizing that there's also understanding that needs to be done. They won't succeed from dealing with this process.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:54:55 PM

For most crypt fans, simply holding is the easiest way to make a profit. But they have to choose good coins for that. From time to time, the price of the crypt can fall but inept traders can lose a lot more.
This is not a way to get rich, from 2017 to this day, those who kept in the long lost a lot of money, you should always be able to enter and exit the coins, bitcoin is only a coin that can be held for a very long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:08:48 PM

Knowing when to hold and when to let go is a great trading act one needs to learn about. There are many factors that can influence the decision and whatever comes out of it, one should be able to live with it. Best is to know when to cut loses. There is nothing wrong in holding. There will be disaster assuming everyone decides to sell and no one to hold. If this happens, consider the coin/token already dead.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

Knowing when to hold and when to let go is a great trading act one needs to learn about. There are many factors that can influence the decision and whatever comes out of it, one should be able to live with it. Best is to know when to cut loses. There is nothing wrong in holding. There will be disaster assuming everyone decides to sell and no one to hold. If this happens, consider the coin/token already dead.
With such skills, you will then earn millions of dollars. I think that we should gain experience in the cryptocurrency market for years. Only from experience will understanding of the trends in this market come.

light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 04:15:03 PM

Every time when you buy some coin you need to draw in your mind number when you sell for profit, and how many you can afford to lose on this investment its golden rule.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:45:48 AM

IMHO there is 2 strategies, 1st you are looking after your holdings and cut the loses immediately, or just invest in a broad manner and stick to hodling strategy for a long term about 3-5 years.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bsnguyendung

Activity: 11
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:43:34 PM

For me, I was tired of seeing prices rise or fall. I am more interested in the platform. When I choose Alts with good foundation, I will HODL to my target, #Tokoin is one of my favorite Alts and I have invested the most assets. I think you should learn #Tokoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: