Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Know when to stop a HODL/HOLD  (Read 41076 times)
Tygotaur

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:34:26 PM

in my conclusion the marketplace and cyclic big and minimal measures are perennial at intervals many or fewer fixture so you aloof get to survey a shred and so purchase of line on the lowest and deal on big measures
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeStage

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:13:00 PM

It is a extremely hard examination and in my conclusion thither is no age column representing keeping mints. Thither are humans that get bought BTC representing various centimes and held them trough the samson amble. On the other hand thither are added humans that cannot mastery long than 1 period.
Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:21:30 PM

Occasionally we aloof hold hodl and hodl our coins still it is not representing the greater in each period, as it is furthermore exhorted to aloof deal equitable out a minimal price currency than to hodl it representing no thing, i signify in the continued amble you could not gain profits close to it to hodl. So its greater to aloof deal it equitable out.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:06:29 PM

When the capitalization exceeds 800 billion,then you need to look carefully,and the key to your project in which you have invested,since the key is that the market can grow,but this project does not,and it will be in place, and you need it? so the risks are distributed,buy and store until the moment when you think that the price is good

Vudozshura

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:02:11 PM

It's aloof that various newcomers are confident that the easiest affair to achieve is to exactly mastery continued - designation true strikes. On the other hand you require to explain that to forecast the condition on the crypto marketplace is actually extremely hard. Possibly a acute drop all the more great money. Then, all the more when excavation with continued - designation mastery, it is adjuratory to survey data almost a specific currency.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:03:26 PM

Exactly this makes a different by a successful trader. Unfortunately, such a strategy of holding coins till the end, is not more profitable at all. It is much more efficient to speculate on price movements than simply to hold a coin.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:08:06 PM

I also think so, we should not hold hold continuously. now hold may apply to coins that have great potential and have a good future in the market. for coins that do not yet have potential I think beginners must be smart and dare to speculate to stop holding and take profits quickly.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:17:12 PM

Whether you anticipate that the strikes is not forming whatever progression all the more whether the marketplace is at its better, you should get to allow to it move ahead and go on. Looking representing added future currency with so even potentials, follow to look it increase and be rewarded close to having it.
Budor

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:04:54 PM

I anticipate the continued - designation design is extremely great. On the other hand it sure ask for extremely big solitaire. We buoy move profits, on the other hand representing a continued age. So we get to achieve additional plans much as trading every period and win are created every period.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:41:58 PM

Break keeping when the marketplace has risen and at that age you buoy deal the currencies you get, you actually get to be smartness to pament interest to marketplace state when to deal currency or save them, assume 't be erroneous in examining as it just aches you
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:37:52 PM

So many wrong decisions in the crypto market is part of what made us a lot of losses. Holding when one is not supposed to and selling when it was to be a hold can cause a lot of regrets. Knowledge of trends and study of charts can help to better such decisions.

Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:48:59 PM

Always pay attention to the changes in the encryption market. At the same time, pay attention to the latest information of the project team. Integrate all aspects of information. Consider whether to hold or not.

arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

I agree with this, Newbies can easily be influenced from what they hear from speculations, i remember when i new in crypto world,  easly for me to believe what people say, but when i learn more about crypto i know a lot of truth. So be smart person

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:04:20 PM

Reading the market is honestly easy, it does take time to learn that skill but after you do it then you start seeing patterns and be like "yea that's dropping". So my advice is learn the market before trading and also have a website like Switch.ag or similar where you can trade between +150 alts including stable tokens to minimize your loss or give you a break in the market, i say this because with this kind of site you trade and exchange your token for other tokens to trade and in a really fast process without waiting for having orders up, plus you don't need an account.

Until dex exchanges got enough volume i recommend this.
Agamadred

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:22:32 PM

In the disadvantageous I achieve not deal, just whether later 5 age my resources was profitless - I'm set to deal it. Investment is not a thing of single workweek. Hither we require big - scurf computation and panorama representing at littlest 5 age.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:35:16 PM

That's one of the challenge lots of people in crypto world are facing,  the market is more or less unpredictable to the extent that it's a little bit harder to know when to hold and sell,  the price of bitcoin might just turn everything upside down to the extent that one might get confused till he is being dumped on

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WiseCause

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:41:21 PM

I assume 't get sufficiency ability to regularly and successfully commerce in the marketplace. So in nearly casings I actually incline towards to aloof mastery and follow. Although occasionally it's extremely hard to hold yourself from marketing.
Bramuro

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:50:31 PM

Bearer furthermore requires to get a plenty of feel, whether you try to mastery defunct altcoin, your assets property desire presently move ahead to nil. You require to cautiously appropriate altcoin and pursue up regularly, positive you You require to pament interest to the common condition of the marketplace so you buoy abbreviate release in age
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:47:34 PM

No method of learned representing confident, I aloof try to deal little total when the marketplace goes up and purchase when it goes consume.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

There is no definite schedule. When to stop and when to buy. I am always guided by the market and on schedule. How he behaves. And then I already draw conclusions better of course to sell before the fall begins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: