Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

Nice for a first video,congratz Smiley Love this one,next if it planed to added some talking too it will be perfect,but I know,alot of work to do !

Nice one bud,I guess its really a good time to buy know,much people will come Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:44:41 AM

The EMC2 dump continues, part 3 is currently in effect at Mintpal

This low price is ridiculous!

Thanks for the cheap coins though to whoever is trying to manipulate this coin.

A dip starts up goes down then returns back up in a relatively short time period, as the overall EMC2 position was descending it took two sharp dips; sharp dips shock the system, if many dips occur the system must adapt to survive.

At some point $400+ EMC2 is no longer "cheap" or low price, phase 3 of dump EMC2 is causing that to occur, the overall EMC2 market is beginning to 'normalize' around the $400+ market, if you've seen it all week the bargain becomes the $300+ coin and the high-to-shoot-for becomes $550.  

Tomorrow's magic memo must yield >$880 EMC2 and greater daily market engagement, or else the manipulations will abound and the position will likely experience more uncharted depths and less long-term holders.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:54:50 AM

A dip starts up goes down then returns back up in a relatively short time period, as the overall EMC2 position was descending it took two sharp dips; sharp dips shock the system, if many dips occur the system must adapt to survive.

At some point $400+ EMC2 is no longer "cheap" or low price, phase 3 of dump EMC2 is causing that to occur, the overall EMC2 market is beginning to 'normalize' around the $400+ market, if you've seen it all week the bargain becomes the $300+ coin and the high-to-shoot-for becomes $550.  

Tomorrow's magic memo must yield >$880 EMC2 and greater daily market engagement, or else the manipulations will abound and the position will likely experience more uncharted depths and less long-term holders.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_emc2

Zoom: All
TF:4H
SMA:50

I only see the coin getting stronger. What you call dumps are not dumps. Look at the volume, nothing there to show a dump. The price has been steadily rising from what I see from day 1. This coin was not built for short term success and then massive fail like all the others. There is long term goals in play here, non profit organization is here to stay and so is EMC2.

On a personal note, I expect a steep increase in price within the coming days. Lets just say "I have a feeling" 
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:10:03 AM

Hey all, had to restart my p2pool node this morning (EDT), but it's back up and running now.  If you guys run into any issues using stratum, please try using longpoll instead (i'm still trying to track that down...)  any other issues, please let me know.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

Hey all, had to restart my p2pool node this morning (EDT), but it's back up and running now.  If you guys run into any issues using stratum, please try using longpoll instead (i'm still trying to track that down...)  any other issues, please let me know.

Great,

Thanks for letting us know!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Armis

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:51:59 AM

I only see the coin getting stronger. What you call dumps are not dumps. Look at the volume, nothing there to show a dump. The price has been steadily rising from what I see from day 1. This coin was not built for short term success and then massive fail like all the others. There is long term goals in play here, non profit organization is here to stay and so is EMC2.

On a personal note, I expect a steep increase in price within the coming days. Lets just say "I have a feeling" 

Firstly, Polonex doesn't have enough EMC2 volume to be a relevant statistical resource for the position.  2ndly, none of the targeted dumps occurred there.  It was likely not a dump site because the dumper knew it would be a poor venue for rapidly liquidation.

Dump #1 occurred at Mintpal
Dump #2 occurred at Cryptsy in two parts
and
Dump #3 started at Mintpal Monday morning at 8:30am EST , and continues.   

The goal of a dump is to extract "cash" (in the world of CC that would be BTC) as quickly as possible, a dump is liquidation. 

Dumps occur by add in too much supply or removing too much cash from a position or system.  You know it's too much when the existing market rates fail to support it resulting in a substantially lower rate where it can be supported.   

At the start of the 1st dump the overall market rate for EMC2 was $650 on avg, the dump resulted in a low of $470 for the coin.
at the start of the 2nd dump the mkt avg for EMC2 was $550, the result of that dump was a low of $390,  and
at the start of the 3rd dump the mkt avg for EMC2 was $500 -- the low was headed to $275, but low volume and arbitrage efforts mitigated damage.

Dump 3 is still occurring, if the dumpster didn't achieve his, her, or their liquidation goal by the time of memo release the coin is in deeeeep trouble. 

3 dumps in a tight span of time over multiple platforms is a sharp indication of concerted effort,

Anyone who does due diligence in the examination or review of EMC2 will not only see but strongly consider the three recent value plunges, my guess is if they believe the cause is valid but the coin is fickle they will opt to limit their participation of a direct donation to the foundation leaving the coin alone.   The run up to any important announcement should be filled with pomp and glory --  good numbers, not lagging, sagging, or plunging numbers; performance often outweighs promise.

If someone wants to give to a charity they give, they don't buy BTC with their fiat at one exchange, transfer the BTC to another exchange, trade the BTC for EMC2, then watch its value evaporate.  The cryptocurrency markets can be used for fund raising, rest assured when the fund raising turns to fund lowering, funding will be lost.

cryptocointools

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:28:27 AM

Einsteinium Dice @ http://cryptocointools.com/dice/einsteinium/

• Play anywhere between the min and max bet
  • All transactions are processed after 1 confirmation
  • Provably fair game
  • 0.01 EMC2 is sent back for each loss.
  • 0.01 EMC2 is retained from each payout to cover tx fees.
  • A new secret hash is generated every 24 hours

BachMann

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:47:08 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 04:11:43 AM by BachMann

Thank you all for the nice comments and generosity  Kiss
I like this coin a lot.
Bought some here and there and now hodlping(hodling and hoping) for the moon.
I also don't mind if it takes a while. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

For Science!

And thanks for adding it to the op!  Smiley
wizely

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:29:33 AM

Hello fellow Einsteiners,

Ryan has worked long and hard and I'm proud to announce to the world our first video covering EMC2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixWuh6AUcc&feature=youtu.be

This is the first in a long list of videos that we have cooking in the back ground. We look forward to your reviews, comments and creative criticism if there is any that is.

Dont forget to share it on your social media pages. Lets get the word out!

Love the video, the music is wicked. Thanks Ryan and Christine!

The video is all ryan. It is good to see it's finally up!

Nice job on the YouTube video!, Not sure if anyone pointed it out yet but there is a typo on the very end it says "find our more" Instead of "out". Just trying to help , and I will be sure to share the video as much as possible.
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:59:14 AM

I see only small volume now (no dump). After big buying 4-7 April, almost all people hold their EMC2. And it show that people try buy EMC2 for cheap, but nobody will sell. all good, comrads Smiley
Armis

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:36:52 AM

I see only small volume now (no dump). After big buying 4-7 April, almost all people hold their EMC2. And it show that people try buy EMC2 for cheap, but nobody will sell. all good, comrads Smiley

hahahahaaa, what you see is a slenderized cash-cow -- all of the fast-cash milked right outta her.

EMC2 is so anemic at Mintpal it moved Mintpal from the #1 exchange for EMC2 to 3rd; a direct result of the 1st and 3rd dumpings that were focused squarely on Mintpal.

Prior to the dumps Mintpal and Cryptsy had a usual volume of about 4 btc a day, now after the massive milking Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Polonex TOGETHER can barely produce 4 BTC in a day.   

FL123

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:03:28 AM

Ryan has worked long and hard and I'm proud to announce to the world our first video covering EMC2.

This is the first in a long list of videos that we have cooking in the back ground. We look forward to your reviews, comments and creative criticism if there is any that is.

Hi, just to note that it would be better that the video will also include the quantity of donation we gathered appart for each project, not only the 2% mining.
Nice video by the way.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:44:38 AM

Love the video, the music is wicked. Thanks Ryan and Christine!

The video is all ryan. It is good to see it's finally up!

Nice job on the YouTube video!, Not sure if anyone pointed it out yet but there is a typo on the very end it says "find our more" Instead of "out". Just trying to help , and I will be sure to share the video as much as possible.

I didn't notice that, it was really late for me when I finished and uploaded the video last night. I will make those corrections and upload a revision shortly. Take care!

Developing the future of crypto.
ahumanbeingx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:50:02 AM

Hi, just to note that it would be better that the video will also include the quantity of donation we gathered appart for each project, not only the 2% mining.
Nice video by the way.

Hi there, the video does show the Epoch donation amount in fiat currency. But you are right, we should include the EMC2 coin volume that was converted. There will be new videos for each Epoch winner exclusively and I will include the EMC and fiat amounts as you suggested. Thanks!

Armis

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:34:51 AM

Picture is worth 1000 words and 1,000,000 EMC2

ahumanbeingx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:53:45 AM

How much is this picture worth?

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:09:09 AM

Picture is worth 1000 words and 1,000,000 EMC2

Hey man,really,can you shut the fuck up please?

Your encouraging some dumper to dump,you re probably trying to dump yourself the price for I don't know why.

Dev working hard,Everything work right,just you,there,spelling some bad word.

You spelling so many bullshit since your there,If you not loving EMC2, hey man, leave ! Your are an adult or not ? You are like a kid playing back his computer trying to get some attention man.
gizz_

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:46:10 AM

Hey man,really,can you shut the fuck up please?

Your encouraging some dumper to dump,you re probably trying to dump yourself the price for I don't know why.

Dev working hard,Everything work right,just you,there,spelling some bad word.

You spelling so many bullshit since your there,If you not loving EMC2, hey man, leave ! Your are an adult or not ? You are like a kid playing back his computer trying to get some attention man

true words
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

Markets EMC2/BTC & EMC2/LTC added:

https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/EMC2/BTC
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/EMC2/LTC

3 Chart Types - Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support
Armis

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:21:01 PM

This image is for those of you who think everlasting low prices is the answer:

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: